Start by marking “Beauty Touched the Beast (Beauty, #1)” as Want to Read:
Beauty Touched the Beast (Beauty, #1)

Beauty Touched the Beast (Beauty #1)

3.38  ·  Rating details ·  4,693 Ratings  ·  476 Reviews
Erin cleans Mr. Morris’s house twice a week, soaking up every moment with the reclusive ex-soldier she secretly loves. Blake Morris knows he’s scarred both inside and out and is no good for the beautiful young woman who cleans his house to pay for college. But when Erin walks in on Blake touching himself and moaning her name, all bets are off.
Published (first published November 25th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Beauty Touched the Beast, please sign up.

gene gandy I want to say 31 but age is only a number when your truly in love with someone. I don't think think this is a DILF book.

Maddie
Sep 17, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition

This book is not intended for age group under 18!!!

Currently free on Amazon →

Although there was nothing wrong with this, this was not me!

So read yourself to form your own opinions!!

Going to hide in my:

Auntee
Jan 08, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of erotic quickies featuring physically scarred heroes
Would've loved this one about Blake (a scarred, older, former miltary-man-turned-writer) and Erin (a college student working as his housekeeper) to be a book length romance, instead of just a short story. Right now I'm imagining all the details the author could've supplied to flesh this one out... It was sweet, and it was hot, and I didn't want it to end. There's something about a hero who is feeling unsure of his worth...love that bit of vulnerability.
I'll definitely check out more from this au
Veronica PARENTAL GUIDANCE ALERT:  A Court of Mist and Fury is an EROTICA/NEW ADULT but most booktubers won't tell you

description
The awkward moment when the rave review is longer than the book itself.!!! LOL

I'm in love, completely captivated and you can tell that this one of my all-time favorites ... among novellas. Yes, as the reviews say this is a very short novella but each moment of it is priceless. If there's something I hate is filler. I rather read a short novella that focus on the important than pages and pages of nonsense. Guys, this is a kindle unlimited and if you don't have KU you still should give it a chance
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo FreeOrxBbysb_zps0163628c.gif

FREE on Amazon US today (1/7/2015)

BLURB:
Erin cleans Mr. Morris's house twice a week, soaking up every moment with the reclusive ex-soldier she secretly loves. Blake Morris knows he's scarred both inside and out and is no good for the beautiful young woman who cleans his house to pay for college. But when Erin walks in on Blake touching himself and moaning her name, all bets are off.

Beauty Touched the Beast is a short erotic story of lovers finding refuge with each other. The next installment, B
Exina
The first installment, or rather the first part, of the Beauty series, an erotic and modern retelling of Beauty and the Beast.

Blake is convinced that because of his damaged appearance he has no chance with Erin.

Erin has insecurities too, and is hesitant to approach Blake. She sees him as a magnetic, desirable man whose scars are the proof of his bravery and honor. She admires him from the first moment they meet.

It is one of my favorite situations when the couple secretly long for each other,
Lisa
Apr 24, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Very short and sweet!
Ƥʋиʏα [Punya Reviews...]
Dec 04, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone who loves a scarred hero. Best freebie I've read in a while!
Mariℓina
2,5 Stars!
A very short story, which could have been a little lengthier for sure. It's almost too short to judge. Kidding there is no such thing.

It has a good premise i give you that and a spicy, steamy start, but the rest was a bit blurry for me. I wanted to see a decent built-up and some solid background behind the characters.

It's still though intriguing. With the whole, Beauty and the Beast contemporary fairy-tale twist that i'm a big sucker for, the damaged slightly older hero and of course t
Tink Magoo is bad at reviews
My first 1 star rating of the year and what a tiny nugget of poo it was.
Debra
Apr 21, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition

Very short but enjoyable story with some steamy scenes in it and an interesting take on the "Beauty and the Beast"-theme.

Gotta love a good Freebie... ;-)
Holly
May 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: fans of the Beauty/Beast theme. Anyone who likes their Quickies to be sweet and steamy
This quickie tackles one of my favorite themes...beauty/beast.

Blake is a war veteran who is scarred both physically and emotionally. Erin is a beautiful young woman who cleans his house twice a week. When Erin stumbles upon the reclusive Blake in a private moment...and calling out her name...the growing feelings she has for her employer start to overwhelm her. But, will she be able to get through to Blake and make him see he's far from the Beast he considers himself to be?

This novella is sexy a
KatLynne
3.5 Stars

An very short, erotic taste introducing the author's Beauty series. Hero is ex-military, older, scarred. Heroine young, beautiful and last semester of college.

I didn't realize this series was a continuation of installments when starting. I've read book #1 and #2 and so far...no huge cliffies!:)
Jen
Sep 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
For a short read this was a hot steamy read! I really enjoyed it and the writing flowed nicely which made it and easy, enjoyable read.
Erin cleans Blake's house for him in order for her to make some money to go to college. One day she walks in on Blake in an embarassing situation and worries that he may fire her for invading his privacy. Blake on the other hand is concerned Erin will quit and he doesn't want this as they have grown close since she started working for him.
Once they realize each ot
Sammy Loves Books
Very sweet short story with a great spin on an old classic. The beast in this story is sweet and endearing. He's a man that was wounded and scarred fighting for his country.
description
Beauty's a young girl with a caring soul. She's just the person to help the beast understand that his true beauty comes from within.
Mo
Jun 20, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very short read. Good if you want to up your reading challenge for the year.
Chappy
Apr 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
What a tease...this story just glances the surface.

So many questions, I guess I'll have to keep reading.
EroticaAfterDark (Lilith)
age difference

Unfortunately these few pages rather felt like a draft. There was barely enough story to even find the right shelves.
Reading this I got thrown right into action, without knowing anything about the characters. I got an idea that Blake was disfigured only through the title and the blurb. And later through bits and pieces.
I must say that the title is not fitting at all. Sorry. But no.
Everything is held short, even the sex scenes. Erin's orgasm happens just briefly after, which is absolutely unreali
Riverina Romantics
A very enjoyable story.

I'm rarely left satisfied with a short story. It's either due to a lack of depth and emotion in the short space of pages or I am unsatisfied in a more acceptable way - when I'm left craving more. The later was the case with 'Beauty Touched the Beast'.

It was well written and had a great blend of heart tingling warmth as well as panty scorching heat.

And boy did I want more.

I wanted to learn more about Blake. To gain a deeper connection to their tortured soul with an equal
Lisa Kay
★★★★ Being too short was the only problem this story had. ...more
*Kayley*

Super short novella with a Beauty and the Beast vibe. This is the first in a set of novellas and it was pretty cute.

As I find with a lot of these shorts, I simply just don't get enough meat to the story. I liked it enough but more background for the first novella would have been nice.

But at any rate these steamy shorts serve a purpose and purpose it did serve :)

On to the next!
♥ℳelody
I'm not a big fan of short stories in general. I'm a full on novel kind of girl but this was good. Of course I loved the beauty and the beast theme who doesn't? I would have probably enjoyed it more if it was a full story but still I liked it. Really sweet sexy story about two people who secretly love each other but are scared to tell each other.

The only thing that I thought was a little fuzzy and unclear was the hero's age. She describes him as old enough to be her father and that wierded me o
Didi
May 18, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
WHEW!!! That was HAAWWTT!!!!!!!

A very, very short and very, very sexy and erotic read. I've read Wanderlust by the same author and loved it, so I figured I'd probably like her other work. I was right!!! This is the first in a serial and I'm salivating for the next one!!
Mei
Jan 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It is a pity that's so short... I found it very sweet.
Dusti Hanrahan
It heated up fast but was over so quickly I have a hard time rating it at all.
Maria
Mar 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Re-read. I forgot how how scorching this little ditty is. Age difference. Beautiful, scarred, wounded hero. Intelligent, caring young woman who sees what is on the inside. All wrapped up in a very erotic, very short story. For absolute, guilty pleasure, 5 stars.
Soonya
Apr 28, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love Beauty and the Beast stories, but this one wasn't my favorite.

It was short, and as a result I had little time to connect with characters. I practically knew nothing about them except that he was ''the Beast'' who wanted her and she wanted him back.
I had problems with sex scenes as well. They weren't interesting to me and I got bored. That's about it because the book was short.

Honestly I think it just should have been one big book instead of all those short stories.
Carolyn F.
Short story. 23 pages.

Erin works for Blake, cleaning his house two times a week. She walks in on him masturbating saying her name. She's been crushing on him for a long while and lets him know that if he wants to take it further, she's willing. He's sure that this will be a one time only thing because he's scarred from war and older than her. Beautiful little story. Really enjoyed it.
Penny Watson
Jan 08, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a short, hot read.....with a couple of my favorite themes....older man/younger woman, and beauty/beast. It has great potential to be expanded into a longer story...I hope the author does it! :^)
Amber Rose
May 17, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotica
This is a great short story. I wished it was longer! My god I wished it was longer.

For being so short has some HOT sex scenes in this!!!! Ready to read the next book and see where it's going to take me!
Romance eReads - ...: **CLOSED**4 ebooks Giveaway - Beauty Series - ends 7/6/13 1 4 Jul 01, 2013 05:14AM
Shayla After Dark: February FREE Read 2 12 Feb 20, 2012 12:06AM
  • His Gift
  • The Riding Crop (Riding Crop #1)
  • Beautiful Mess (Bailey's Boys, #1)
  • Rules of Engagement (The Duquesnes, #1.5)
  • Needing Nita (Serve and Protect, #3.5)
  • Tag Team
  • All Hallows Heartbreaker (Night Fall, #1)
  • Carnally Ever After (Ever After Novellas #1)
  • Marked (City of the Damned, #1)
  • Masks
  • Wicked Mourning
  • Loving Control (Club Rio Brava, #1)
  • A Breach of Promise (The Rules of Engagement, #1)
  • Lovers Moan
  • The Embattled Road (Lost and Found, #0.5)
  • A Gift of Snow
  • Rent-A-Stud (Coopers' Companions, #1)
  • Sex With A Lingering Kiss

Beauty (4 books)
  • Beneath the Beauty (Beauty, #2)
  • Broken Beauty (Beauty, #3)
  • Beauty Becomes You (Beauty, #4)
“Those scars, received in battle as a soldier, proved his bravery and honor. It was another example of him protecting others, the way he advocated for unheard groups and causes in his writing.” 3 likes