Start by marking “Nothing Special V (Nothing Special, #5)” as Want to Read:
Nothing Special V (Nothing Special, #5)

Nothing Special V

(Nothing Special #5)

The boys are back and fiercer than ever!

"We were a unit tonight, moving as one. Even apart, we are deadly, but when combined – we are f**kin’ unstoppable." ~~ God ~~

Atlanta's notorious narcotics task force is at it again. They are stronger, bigger, and better than ever. Especially when a city councilman sends RECON Marine, Edwin Steele - who’s been blacklisted from his Oak
Published December 12th 2016 by Via Star Wings Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Nothing Special V, please sign up.
A.E. Gen and Curtis have always been and are only supposed to be secondary characters in this series. They will not get there own book. The bonus read was…moreGen and Curtis have always been and are only supposed to be secondary characters in this series. They will not get there own book. The bonus read was only made because they became a fan favorite in book 3. It's difficult for me to write young men, Curtis is still too young for me. I may do bonus reads in the upcoming stories of them or bring them in town for lititle cameos,..,but that's about it. (less)

Sabrina
Dec 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

AE Via knows how to do mm like no other. She's one of my go to authors when I'm looking for a hot man-on-man story and I know her stories will never disappoint. In this addition to the Nothing Special series we meet Steele, a new team member, and get to watch his introduction to the city. And to Tech, the teams go to IT guy and the man he has an undeniable attraction to.

This book was definitely different than the rest of the series and I equal parts liked it, and didn't like it. It w
Wendy
Afbeeldingsresultaat voor 4,5 stars

I have read all the books in this series and the spin-off. I also found out really quickly that A.E. Via's book are my crack !! So you can understand I was so excited when I found out there was gonna be a fifth book. That excitement tripled when I learned that it was gonna release early !!

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor so excited + gif

Fans of this series won't be disappointed. This book is a bit different than the others though. It has multiple pov's and it isn't about just one couple. For me this worked really well, because we got the new
Lorraine Lesar
Nov 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
That title is so understated. This, like all the authors books, was special. I love this Series, it gives me everything I want as a reader.
Lyn
4 Solid enjoyable OTT stars.

It's time that I give A.E. Via books more consideration. I just have to go in expecting a bunch of boys dressed up as alphas and enjoy the OTT ride. These guys are so outrageous that I can't help but find them adorable and loveable.

I'm totally reading this series out of order. Strangely enough, I don't feel lost at all. This installment is supposed to be about Tech and Steele, but there is also a lot of focus on God and Day's relationship as well. I loved it. Of cour
Dia
3,5 stars

This was my first book by this author. I've buddy read it with my best friend and enjoyed it for the most part. But I'm sorry to admit I didn't get to love it.

It's mentioned in the blurb that it can be read as a stand-alone. But unfortunately, for someone who had no idea who God and Day were ... I felt a little lost. I just stumbled upon their story, the proposal and later their wedding. There were SO many characters (all new to me) and so many couples that made my head spin.

Tech and
Deborah
Feb 06, 2018 rated it really liked it

I loved this book. There I said it and to think I almost didn’t read it.
Why I hear you gasp.
I read the previous four together plus a couple of the Bounty Hunter books (I’ve just realised I missed one) and they were all crazy OTT (not a bad thing if the OTT is a department full of gorgeous sexy gay guys) but very similar and I was getting a bit stalled.
So I took a break undecided if I’d continue and I’m so glad I did. Now this book is a little different and in my opinion it was better for it.
We
Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**

***4.25 Stars***

My favorite in the series!

You get two stories for the price of one! In addition to Steele and Tech beginning their relationship, you get God and Day taking the next step in theirs. And we get all 4 POV's...bonus!

I really liked Tech and Steele. They balanced each other nicely. Tech with his sweater vests, computers & gadgets, and adorable glasses paired with rough around the edges, Swisher Sweets smoking, badass marine Steele was a great combination. They were equal parts sw
BWT (Belen)
Dec 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

Fans of the series won't be disappointed with this installment in the series. We get back front and center with God and Day's squad and get to meet a couple of new members as well. There's a lot of action right from the start, which helps to make this a real page turner. I stayed up until 3:30 AM in order to finish it because I didn't want to put it down!

Told from multiple POV, the story follows God and Day through their nuptials, as well as new team member Steele, who is immediately
Natalia
Jan 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
This is my favorite in the series!! Hope Free's book is going to come soon!
Chris
Dec 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Yes I loved this - loved the series - loved the characters and really wished there was another book ready for me to read ! God & Day had their big moment and helped Prescott out along the way. Techie met his match and Alpha dream guy Steele who as a decorated Marine was new to the team and Techie also brought Free into the team as his super powered replacement. Ruxs & Green continued to be badasses and the bonus novella on Gen & Curtis made my heart warm ❤A few characters were missed ...more
Bitchie
This series is like...... laffy taffy. Chewy and sweet and tasty, and absolutely no nutritional value whatsoever. Brain candy, if you will. It's like those buddy cop action comedy movies. Police procedure? What's that? Rules? Pfft!

But I don't really care, because this series pulls me in in spite of all the insanity. I know just what I'm getting going in, so I'm never let down.

I loved all the pairings in this one, newbie Steele fits into the gang perfectly, and he meshed quite well with Shawn, or
Nakristianna
Dec 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m-romance
~ I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest and unbiased review~ I tried to keep it spoiler free and sorry if I rambled to much :)

Wow! Mrs. Via has done it again. I absolutely love this series. Definitely one of my top favorite. Once you read about these men you'll know why I feel that way. She has a way of writing that makes you fall in love with them all. I don't just have one favorite couple.

This book has all our favorite characters from past books as well as a few new ones. I
Christelle
3.5 stars rounded to 4 because I was glad to have the guys back :-)

Yeah !!! A.E Via and her team of Atlanta badass cops led by God and Day are back.
This addition is a bit different than the others. It deals with multiple characters and stories. Mainly Steele, the new cop – ex-military- added to the team and Tech, the Geek of the team. But also God and Day and their upcoming wedding (well, maybe not so upcoming if they stop communicating, damned badass). And a bit about Free and Hart and the spa
Lila Hunter
Dec 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: zz-2016-arc-strw
Rating: 4.25 stars

Review to follow at Scattered Thoughts and Rogue Words.

ARC provided by Via Star Wings Publishing in exchange for an honest review.
Makhda
Over the top. But good god, this series become such a guilty pleasure for me. My crack. I got me some full on testosterone alpha males, insta lust, and combustible chemistry. I'm happy. :))

Can't wait for Free and Hart's story. XD
Tina LoveBooksDK
Hallelujah, I've died and gone to heaven! A.E. Via Your books are my sweetest drug!
 photo E9D8ED41-3FD1-4D5E-ABC8-841E12317AF4_zpsw9ojbc3j.png

This story is filled with angst, humor, action, overwhelming emotions, passion, love, family, and HOT sex scenes...Seriously it's really really really HOT!!!!

photo FA5FFDA4-B812-4668-831E-0907B7AE102A_zpsv6jrxxve.jpeg

I loved that we get to see all the guys again, and that the story was told from multiple points of views, but what I loved most is how none of them could keep their hands off of their lovers
Just love tough guys finding that one true love!

photo AF00BFC8-FEF0-4768-9A4A-A8E201951D63_zps9aazfwvb.jpeg

My sweet sweet Fre
BR11
Cute. A little bit all over the place but it was nice to see the characters of the previous books again.
I got hooked with Free and Hart. That's a story I want to read. It has all the potential to be my cuppa since it seems it's gonna be a gfy-ofy.
Let's see
Jenny Wood
Dec 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book….
Wow.
This book….

*Spoiler alert* *Spoiler alert**Spoiler alert* *Spoiler alert**Spoiler alert* *Spoiler alert**Spoiler alert* *Spoiler alert**Spoiler alert* *Spoiler alert**Spoiler alert* *Spoiler alert*

See that up there? That was your warning that there probably be MILD spoilers in this review... if you're going to complain about them... STOP READING NOW!!!!!

I feel it only necessary to warn ya’ll that I’m about to fan girl…. and fan girl hard… there will most likely be mild spoilers, r
Feliz
I've got some kind of love-hate relationship with these books; they're like those savory whatsits, cheese puffs or something. Simple ingredients, highly processed and chock-full of artificial flavor enhancers, not exactly substantial but oh-so addictive.
Starting with the cast of characters. Each and every one of these guys is perfection walking--fit, strong, beautiful, tight-lipped and mysterious but also considerate, capable of loving and just flawed enough to make all the mothers-in-law of th
Viv
Dec 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: loaned
I love the Nothing Special guys, but I wish Ms. Via would have separated out God and Day's big day from Steele and Tech's book. I just didn't feel like we got much in the way of their story. That being said, I did enjoy this book and I can honestly say that I am looking forward to Hart and Free's story. Also loved the Curtis/Genesis story at the end.
Stephanie   GooglyEyes
THE GUYS ARE BACK! THE GUYS ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!

I was so excited that AE dropped this book early. I have been without them in what feels like FOREVER. I almost forgot how hilarious and special Day is. He really is the light in this series and will forever hold a special place in my heart. I have been with this series from day 1, literally, and I have been just so ecstatic to see it grow and the characters develop and change and grow. They’ve come so far in the two years + that they were introduced.
Pati
I was gifted a copy of this book from the author through the M/M Romance Good Reads group's, DBML program.

While I really liked getting to visit with the guys again, I'm not enamored with this book. I liked Edwin & Shawn however, I'm sorry to say that I didn't love them or their story.

First and foremost, I would have liked to have spent more time with them and less with the others. I prefer that the Main Characters in a book are the only POV that we get and that their story is THEIR STORY
Tina
Jan 18, 2017 rated it really liked it

Yay! Steele and Tech! Loved them.
Lisa
A copy of this book was given to me by the author in exchange for an unbiased review.

I loved this book, I think it might just be my favorite of the series so far.
Its Tech and Steels's story but there is also alot of God and Day and the events up to their wedding.
An introduction of Tech's replacement, Free. Who seems to have a mysterious past and the attention he gets from Hart.
Some of this story focuses on procedure but it has alot of it based on the guys personal relationships. A nice bonus sto
Leaundra
Dec 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved it! I loved how it was more than one person's story. A lot happened so yeah I won't be able to explain it, hehe. I loved 'seeing' the guys again and I can't wait to read Free's book. I love this series it's the best... I'm going to miss everyone!!
Avid Reader
Jan 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Nothing Special (Nothing Special #1) by A.E. Via
4 stars
M/M Romance
Triggers: Slight bullying, murder, violence
I was given this book for an honest review by Wicked Reads.

Tech is a great character. He's smart, funny, strong and despite his nerdy phenotype, he is all man. He has created a family with the men that he protects and helps. I wish that I knew more about his past, but am hoping in subsequent stories that his story is revealed more. I found his background both mysterious and annoying - we
Anne
Apr 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love, love, love these guys. And when there are some new guys, but all the known Alphas linger around too, even better! Tech is sweet and adorable, I fell for him myself, this awesome geeky nerd, with the heart of a lion. I totally understand what Steele sees in him, dang. And Steele, phew, what a guy, I totally understand here too, why Tech has the hots for him. Both together, lets say, it gets steamy but rough-romantic, too. The development of their getting together and "are you my boyfriend ...more
JustJen "Miss Conduct"
Jan 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bgirls, mm, ebook

4.5 star review by The Blogger Girls.

My thought with the first line of the blurb – Yay, the boys are back! I love when a book like this comes out, and the characters are all there, same as before, reminding you of all the reasons you loved them in the past. It feels like a breath of fresh air to me when this happens and this is one heck of a big crew to love.

Steele is just about finished with law enforcement after he turned in his badge, but his uncle convinces him he just needs the right outle
Tessi4M
Jan 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book was provided for free by the author in exchange for an honest review via the MMRG Don’t Buy My Love Program.

In Nothing Special V, the Enforcers, Ruxs and Green, get a new addition to their two-man team when the higher-ups assign ex-Marine Edwin Steele to the task force. Much to God's dismay until he sees the man in action; Steele's skills leave no doubt that he fits perfectly with their team.
The team mainly consists of big, muscle-packed alphas doing the field work, but it also include
  • I.N.E.T. (International Narcotics Enforcement & Tracking, #1)
  • Death and Destruction (Death and Destruction, #1)
  • Skim Blood and Savage Verse (Offbeat Crimes, #3)
  • Darkest Hour Before Dawn (THIRDS, #9)
  • Perfect Alignment (Thorne and Dash, #3)
  • A Day Makes (The Vault, #1)
  • Forsaken (The Protectors, #4)
  • Double Down (Doubleback, #2)
  • Running Wild (Havoc, #1)
  • Call the Coroner
  • Wolf in Gucci Loafers (Tales of the Harker Pack, #2)
  • Never Too Early: The Beginning  (Never Too Early, #1)
  • Gasp!
A.E. Via is an author in the beautiful gay romance genre and also founder and owner of Via Star Wings Books. Her writing embodies everything from hopelessly romantic to spicy to scandalous. Her stories often include intriguing edges and twists that take readers to new, thought-provoking depths.

When she's not clicking away at her laptop, she devotes herself to her family--a husband and four childre

Nothing Special (6 books)
  • Nothing Special (Nothing Special, #1)
  • Embracing His Syn (Nothing Special, #2)
  • Here Comes Trouble (Nothing Special, #3)
  • Don't Judge (Nothing Special, #4)
  • His Hart's Command (Nothing Special #6)
“TECH!” Day yelled. “UNLEASH THE ENFORCERS! GOD… WE’RE IN HELL!” It” 1 likes
“Syn was inching towards the back but hit the deck hard when bangs as loud as grenades pierced the night. He and Ro both flinched and gripped each other firmly. Day knew who it was. His fiancé’s presence was almost frightening – even to him. Knew the sound of that overwhelming, chest-rattling firepower. The sound of Desert Eagle handguns. “You hear that, Ro? Hang in there. He’s here.” Day” 1 likes