Start by marking “Royally Bad (Bad Boy Royals #1)” as Want to Read:
Royally Bad (Bad Boy Royals #1)

Royally Bad

(Bad Boy Royals #1)

3.69  ·  Rating details ·  1,707 Ratings  ·  207 Reviews

Getting close to an arrogant bad boy like him is dangerous. Too bad it’s her only choice.

Published April 1st 2017 by Montlake Romance

To ask other readers questions about Royally Bad, please sign up.
J. Yong Yes. The next book is about another brother of this family.

Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
DNF 20%

This one isn't for me.
I don't like the pace, I don't like the heroine and I really don't like the hero. He can't decide if he's a romantic or a raging ass****. One second he says something resembling a compliment but then tops it off with a crude sexual remark. Pick a side dude. I'm just not feeling it.

It takes the heroine forever to figure out she's in a royal palace and she still hasn't figured it out by the time I dropped this book. But she did manage to get a quick nookie, so there's
Nicola
Jan 06, 2018 rated it liked it
Royally Bad is a prime example of the old adage perseverance is the key to success, and after a bit of a wobbly start when I wasn’t so sure about the couple, I actually ended up enjoying this in all its OTT glory.

description I’d been thinking of her as my Cinderella. I was already a prince—in a sense—so why couldn’t it work? We’d dance, I’d put the shoes on her perfect feet, and we’d kiss and laugh, and all would be fucking sparkles and hearts.”

It wasn’t the perfect read, but Sammy and Kain grew on me as
Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: dnf
DNF @ 25%

I got a signed copy in my romance reveal box so I figured I'd give this one a try, but I'm just not feeling it. The pace was way too fast. The chemistry between the H/h was nonexistent and I'm not sure how I feel about the storyline. It wasn't realistic, it was kinda silly actually and the heroine is blindly naive. I wanted to like this one but oh well moving on....
Scrill
Apr 01, 2017 rated it it was ok
"I'd been thinking of her as my Cinderella. I was already a prince - in a sense - so why couldn't it work? We'd dance, I'd put the shoes on her prefect feet, and we'd kiss and laugh, and all would be fucking sparkles and hearts."

I really had a hard time picking between a 2 and 3 stars on this. I mean, I have a hard time judging truly because this isn't really the genre I prefer to read. Still, despite my low expectations it was surprisingly entertaining - despite the parts that made me laugh o
Nora Flite
Jan 13, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
The Bad Boy Royals are coming... April 1st 2017, meet Kain Badd.

bookmarkbelles
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was ok

I couldnt feel the connection between the two main characters 😫😭 I almost "DNF" it at 20% but switched to audiobook afterward and that seemed to help a bit. The story was just okay with some very predictable moments for me. It had potential but I was bored AF through most of it.
♥ WishfulMiss ♥
This was a roller coaster of twists and turns that I’m not sure really worked to make the story flow. Sammy is a struggling dress maker, she recently opened her own shop and the opening scene shows just how malleable Sammy is. Knowing she’s taking a dangerous loss (new business owner here!) Sammy caves after hearing a bride-to-be’s sob story and gifts her the wedding dress that Sammy worked weeks on and was hoping to charge a couple thousand dollars for. Her spontaneous “put others wants before ...more
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
DNF at 35%

Sadly, sometimes you just know when a book isn't for you. I tried to power through it, but sadly with feeling no chemistry between the MCs and feeling no connection to either the hero or the heroine, I just couldn't. I'm not sure what it was exactly that made me feel so disconnected. Maybe it was the writing style? Perhaps it was the quickness that Kain and Sammy got together? Kai's sister drove me out of my ever loving mind with the way she talks. And truth be said, the heroine wasn't
Aya
Jul 17, 2017 rated it did not like it
DNF 26%

Oookay this one is not for me.
I've been tried this more than once,twice but thrice and its not working for me.
cant feel the heroine and the hero chemistry.
did not excite me the story so I decide that I drop this.. (hate this doing it)

welp! I tried it but cant work it. time to go and moving on
alt="description"/>
~Mandi~
Jul 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Royally Bad
Bad Boy Royals # 1
Nora Flite
4 ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Great book! Really enjoyed reading this one. A little different then I was expecting, but in a good way.

Zili
3.5 Stars in my Sky!

The premise of Royally Bad is fun and entertaining. I liked the idea of the gangster prince and the wedding dress maker.

I laughed more than expected, although I have to admit, not all of my laughter was necessarily in places where it was supposed to be. Certain elements were particularly far fetched - BUT this was also what I really enjoyed about Sammy and Kain's romance. The drama and escapism.

Sammy is awkward and funny. I honestly wasn't sure what she was going to do or sa
Emily
Sammy is trying to make a go of her business as a fashion designer for wedding gowns. When she meets Francesca Badd who buys a dress and her brother Kain pays a huge amount of money to make sure gown is done in time. One good deed leads Sammy inserted into the Badd family and straight in the line of Kain who has made his interest clear, he wants Sammy. Sammy knows he is a bad boy with a silver tongue and Sammy is having a hard time resisting. However, things get shooken up and Sammy wonders when ...more
Yvonne Wood
Mar 19, 2017 rated it it was ok
Something missing with this book. It was just ok. Back to this review now I have made my apple cake and had a think. Kain and Sammy just did not connect for me. Irritated with this wishy washy gang who were not into really bad stuff like drugs and prostitutes so were really doing community service by not being as bad as the other gang. Nooooo. If you are a gang called Badd own it and if at the end you are better people then I can get it but at least run with being baaaaaaaad.
Tessa
Sep 27, 2017 rated it liked it
This was cute. I got it despite the almost scary title, (Bad Boy) and the mafia royalty mix because the premise just sounded fun. It was. I thought Sammy was strong and a little rebellious and Kain falling for her was super sweet. I did enjoy the Badd family and Fran was adorable, though like a mouse you give a cookie too.

My issues with it were that they were royals. Really, in the storyline, it wasn't important. At all. Other than telling me they were, I didn't see it. Supposedly the next book
Maddy's Reading
Apr 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: alpha-male, arcs, tattoo
A gangster bad boy prince and a strong, hardworking wedding dress maker.
The plot was very intriguing, a combination of fairy tail and mafia romance. The Badd family is similar to a mafia and Kain Badd is the young prince. He meets Sammy in relation to his sisters wedding and soon fate is pushing Sammy & Kain together everywhere.
Their chemistry is amazing , connection strong and soon they are inseparable. Family and circumstances push them apart, can their love hold strong?
It was a nice rea
Tania's Book Blog
Apr 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
I voluntarily received an advance reader copy.

This was not what I expected. Sammy and Kain meet when she made the wedding dress for his sister wedding. Things heated up quickly between both of them. Sammy tried avoiding Kain and Kain couldn't seem to stay away.

Then his sister wedding was raided by the cops and Sammy needed Kain protection. This story took some unexpected twists that can't be revealed without spoiling.

If you like mafia love stories with a touch of a heroine that is ballsy and a h
Wendy
Mar 04, 2018 rated it liked it
Not sure what I think. I liked the romance ok and want to find out what happened between LuLu and her brother Costello, so I am going to continue the series. Was a three star read for me hope the next in the series a bit better.
Jeanny
Apr 05, 2017 rated it liked it
Charlie
Okay so the writing was pretty bad and the dialogue was so awful and cringey but as ridiculous as this book was, I really quite enjoyed it. It was a fast, fun read so for that it gets 3 stars.
Maria11
Sep 14, 2017 rated it liked it
Ok

Ok listen. I listened to audible version in the car to work. I never got the urge to read the end like I do with most every audible book I listen to. It didn't capture me and I wasn't too keen with the characters.

The voices make or break the story. The ones on this one had me laughing out loud at times. Not sure if I would like reading it instead of listening.

Not bad not great.
Moon Love
Mar 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars!

I am intrigued! The first book in this series is off to a good start. It's an interesting mix of organized crime, bad boy-good girl, and a mystery. The chemistry between Kain and Sammy is great and hot. I was a little confused at how it went from being hot to changing from sexy times to sweet times. It was almost like it happened on a dime. But I guess that makes sense since the shift in story changed from Kain and Sammy to everything that was going on around them in the Badd family. A
Barbara Melton
Feb 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Omg! This was such a great book! I loved Kain & his bad boy self! I'm glad Kain & Sammy got together
Jeninne
Jan 14, 2018 rated it did not like it
Full disclosure, this book was free for Prime members on Amazon, and I fully went into it knowing I was probably going to think it was utter trash

It is trash. But it's utterly marvelous trash.

I mean, I took my kindle with me to take a quick, relaxing bath, and ended up staying in for over an hour, laughing myself silly with this book. Because this thing is hilarious. It's amazing. It's the kind of trash that is more of a comedy than anything else, and I'm dying over here. I'm dying from how stup
✨Skye✨
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was ok
Not the greatest start to the year! The first book I've read start to finish in 2018 and it just didn't impress me that much. I do enjoy my light hearted, fun new adults but this one was just a little too problematic and far fetched for me.
Plot. (view spoiler)
Gretchen  (About That Story)
I really enjoyed the overall story. I liked the bit of mystery happening, the drama, and even this rather outrageous world that I'd entered. It had me hooked, wanting answers.

Kain and Sammy were interesting characters although a bit over the top. I'll be honest, that first 20% was rough for me. Everything was instant and there was a lot happening and some of the wording made me feel like I maybe missed something. I was curious enough that I kept right on reading though. I'm glad I did because th
Bette Hansen
Apr 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Fun read

This was a fun entertaining read. A bit silly at times, very sexy at others, entertaining always. I recommend this one.
LeeAnne
Apr 28, 2017 rated it liked it
This was an awkwardly funny read – in some places it was great, in others not so much… and it was definitely far-fetched in more than once place which is why I’m only giving 3 stars. The premise was there but there were parts that were just to far out there to be believable.

Kain Badd’s family is mafia-like and consider themselves royalty. Sammy is a wedding dress maker just trying to survive and keep her mother healthy. When Kain’s sister whirls into Sammy’s wedding dress shop, demands a wedding
April Symes
Royally Bad by Nora Flite is a new book in her The Bad Boy Royals Series. I wasn’t sure if I would like it but I adored it!!

Sammy is a wedding planner and talented wedding dress designer. Then we have Kain Badd and his crazy family. Not only royalty, rich and famous, no they are connected to the underworld too.
Completely desperate to make a big sale Sammy gets involved with the Badd family in order to keep her business going. Little does Sammy know that Kain Badd will be the/her royal pain in th
Estella
Jun 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Kain Badd looks great on paper: rich, handsome, and he’s even a prince. But after spending a few minutes together, Sammy sees the real him—arrogant, possessive, and too hot for his own good. If she hadn’t agreed to help plan his sister’s wedding, she could have avoided him. Instead, she’s waking up in his bed after an unforgettable night she definitely wants to forget. But he won’t let her.

When Sammy thinks her life can’t get any crazier, the wedding is raided by the police, and she spends her f
♥️Fantasy Land Blog Book Reviewer♥️
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is the first book for this series and it kind of reads like it, which is a surprise to me. Nora Flite is a great writer so I was surprised that this was not a strong 5 star read.

Royally Bad is the start of the Badd family where we get the first love story of Kain and Sammy. They meet when Kain brings his sister to Sammy's story to buy a wedding dress. It is instant chemistry between the two. But even with all that heat between the two, there are outside problems that just will not go away
For sneak previews/sales/and more, join the mailing list! noraflite.com/vip

A USA Today Bestselling Author, Nora Flite lives in SoCal where the weather is warm and she doesn't have to shovel snow—something she never grew to love in her tiny home-state of Rhode Island.
All of her romances involve passionate, filthy, and slightly obsessive heroes—because those are clearly the best kind! She's always b

Bad Boy Royals (3 books)
  • Royally Ruined (Bad Boy Royals #2)
  • Royally Arranged (Bad Boy Royals #3)

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
  • Shadow Woman
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99