Start by marking “The Day My Fart Followed Santa Up The Chimney” as Want to Read:
The Day My Fart Followed Santa Up The Chimney

The Day My Fart Followed Santa Up The Chimney

(Timmy and the Little Fart)

Timmy and his best friend the Little Fart are back again! This time they have a new friend, Santa Clause!
If you and your child love to read together, then you are going to love reading along with Timmy, the Little Fart, and Santa Clause as they have another fantastic adventure.

The Day My Fart Followed Santa Up The Chimney is a beautifully illustrated journey of Timmy’s bes
Published November 18th 2016 by Indie Publishing Group

To ask other readers questions about The Day My Fart Followed Santa Up The Chimney, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Ben Jackson Umm, good question. It started as a joke between myself and my wife one night and has spiralled out of control since then!

Carole P. Roman
Nov 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I don't know why, but there is something magical about farting. Just by mentioning them, they can set kids off into peals of laughter. There is nothing more magical than the holidays and Ben Jackson has combined these two unlikely subjects to make a humorous Christmas time story to be enjoyed by young and old in this special season. Timmy's closest friend is a companion by the name of Little fart. Little Fart accompanies him everywhere, skating, playing hockey and now, Timmy takes him sledding. ...more
Grady
Nov 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
‘Snow! And Lots of it! That’s perfect.’

Australian author Ben Jackson has two homes - Tasmania, Australia (his birth place) and Ontario, Canada where he now lives with his Canadian born wife Sam Lawrence. He is a tradesman by day and a writer by night. Some of his books include HOW TO SURVIVE THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE, DIVORCE RECOVERY: GUIDE F0R PARENTS & COUPLES, LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS, BEING A MAN, and now a new children’s book series (and for adults in need of some humor!) THE DAY MY FAR
Shani
I know what you’re thinking. “What is with this chick and her fascination with fart books?” Yup, I’ve reviewed quite a few of them! I’ll tell you why I love them, because it’s something that everyone does and it’s normal life. I mean come on, at some time in your life you’ve found them hilarious and acceptable right? Besides the fact that I have three teens in my house, you have to have something to laugh at in life!

In this book, Timmy and Little Fart are back with a new adventure! It’s Christm
Vera mallard
Jan 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
STORY-LINE, COMPOSITION, DEVELOPMENT OF THE DAY MY FART FOLLOWED SANTA UP THE CHIMNEY:

Geared towards young children, The Day My Fart Followed Santa Up The Chimney will entertain the young mind. Timmy is looking forward to snow and having fun on his new snow sled. Little Fart has never been on a sled and this is an adventure for both.

After a day on the hills, Christmas Eve and Santa wait. As a result, Little Fart waits excitedly for Santa. He just has to get up and met Santa. Santa needs help del
Jodie "Bookish"  Cook
Dec 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Book Review

Title: The Day My Fart Followed Santa Up The Chimney

Author: Ben Jackson

Genre: Children’s/Picture Book

Rating: *****

Review: The first thing I have to say about this book was the illustrations were absolutely stunning. They are very colorful and immediately draw the eye, which is something extremely vital to holding the attention of a child reader and also enhance the experience for more grown up readers like myself.

I really loved the little fart characters as he was just adorable to loo
TDCbookreviews
Jan 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is one of the first books my daughter and I have read from this author. I knew from the start that my daughter would enjoy this book because she is a little comedian. We started reading this after Christmas had already ended, which was fine.

This book starts off at Christmas Eve and describes all the fun Timmy and his little fart had throughout the day. My daughter's face when she realized what we were reading was priceless. It was a great holiday read that had us laughing the whole way thr
Kristi
Dec 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Intro to Santa

There are several aspects of this book hat I really like.

First, I think this is a good way to introduce to kids the concept of Santa. It has all the basics of who Santa is, about his reindeer, how he delivers presents, and eating the milk and cookies. It's a cute Santa introduction.

Second, I like the side lesson of trying things like sledding even if it seems scary at first. Sometimes scary things can also be fun.

Third, I love how it teaches that even Santa needs help sometimes (fo
Celine
Dec 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The authors contacted me asking if I wanted to review their book, as soon as I saw the title I absolutely wanted to.

The illustrations are absolutely stunning. I loved the story-line and the characters are very well realized. This book is great to read to your kids during Christmas time. You’ll laugh out loud, I can guarantee. Prepare yourself for reading this story multiple times to your kid as he/she won’t get enough of it!

I don’t know any kids to read this story to but one day (if) I get kid(s
Kaye Booth
Jul 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: children-s-books
Most kids dream of hitching a ride in Santa’s sleigh at one time or another. In The Day My Fart Followed Santa Up The Chimney by Ben Jackson and Sam Lawrence, Timmy doesn’t get a ride, but his little fart does. Timmy’s Fart is a cute little green guy, kind of a cross between a Smurf and a chubby baby dragon.

The Day My Fart Followed Santa Up The Chimney is a delightful children’s picture book, which explores the magic of Christmas and takes Little Fart on a great adventure. It wasn’t what I expec
Julie Gerber
Nov 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Read this book to my kids after opening my book and the two of them catching a glimpse of the title. They actually begged me to read it, which doesn't happen often enough. After putting up our Christmas trees, we decided to sit back and put our feet up. While reading this book, we laughed until we cried. Great holiday read that may become of newest tradition!
Shelly Stewart
Jan 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I got this charming story for my grandson because he really enjoyed the first Little Fart book I read him. Being the typical male child, all things farty are funny! Little Fart is a helper in his own unique way and in this story, he gets the opportunity to help out Santa Calus on Christmas. Giggles are plentiful when reading these books to little boys! I would recommend this book!
Samreen Ahsan
Feb 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: e-library
This book is read and reviewed by Rania and Myra (age 10 and 7)

Dear Author,
Thank you for giving us the book to read. We are sorry that we read the book so late. We should have read it before Christmas. Since we were out of town, we couldn't read it.We really enjoyed reading this book and looking forward to reading more Little Fart books.
Jack Anderson
Dec 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a funny little story that will capture the attention of young kids as well as adults. The story is well-written and the illustrations are vibrant. Reading about Santa, his reindeer and his cookies will make children even more excited about Christmas Day.
Tinted Edges
Dec 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.5. Check out my full review at https://tintededges.wordpress.com/201...
Píaras Cíonnaoíth
Nov 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
We need to open our windows again to let in some fresh air because Timmy and his best friend the Little Fart are back again! This time their new friend is Santa Clause!

I applaud the publication of this wonderful new book, The Day My Fart Followed Santa Up The Chimney. It's a good reminder for both children and adults to look on the humorous side of our daily challenges.

I absolutely enjoyed reading this book to my grand kids and it brought a few smiles to our faces. It seems to me that this book
Happy Booker
Jan 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The day my fart followed Santa up the chimney is a children’s story. It is Christmas and it is snowing. Timmy decides to go outside sledding. When fart tells Timmy that he has never been sledding, Timmy gladly takes him for a ride.

Fart does not know what Christmas is either. He has never been around for Christmas and therefore, Timmy begins to explain everything there is to know about it. As Christmas Eve arrives, Fart walks down to see Santa and they have a sweet conversation together.

I have re
Vicki
Nov 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
There is something so cute about your six-year-old granddaughter laughing at a book as you both read it together. When it also has Santa, reindeer questions, adventure, and a funny little friend then it is enough to make your tummy hurt. This book is really a cute story and I guess I am getting desensitized to the sidekick as I do not blush as I read about Timmy and his best friend. Where the story is cute and silly, the illustrations are really nice and follow the story perfectly. I am really i ...more
Janet
Apr 07, 2017
Danko Herrera
Dec 15, 2018
Wilma Davis
Feb 09, 2017
Ben Jackson
Nov 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Carissa Cox
Ozz31
Jul 20, 2018
Tima
Apr 28, 2017
Ben lives in Tasmania, Australia. While working during the week as a Boiler Maker/Welder, specializing in Aluminium Welding, he also writes of a night as a Freelance Writer and Author.

Ben is in a Long Distance Relationship with his wife Sam who lives in Canada, she works as a full-time formatting professional, publisher, and author. They both work for a number of clients, providing complete online

Timmy and the Little Fart (5 books)
  • The Day My Fart Followed Me Home