Start by marking “Honey Bee” as Want to Read:

Love can be as sweet as honey, or it can sting like a bee.

Bo Smith knows that if you go looking for honey, you get stung, so he has his life just how he wants it. No hassles, no complications, and no heartache. As the handsome high school athletics coach, he would be the pick of the small town he grew up in... if he was into commitment, or dating...or even calling back. B
Published January 23rd 2017

Win a Copy of This Book

Release date: Jan 22, 2017
    Enter for a chance to win my debut novel Honey Bee.

Love can be as sweet as honey, or it can sting like a bee.

Bo Smith knows that if you go looking f

Giveaway ends in: a

Availability: 5 copies available, 331 people requesting

Giveaway dates: Mar 03 - Apr 03, 2017

Countries available: US

Format: Print Book

• Friend Reviews

To ask other readers questions about Honey Bee, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Honey Bee

Release Date: January 23, 2017

photo Honey Bee Ebook Cover.jpg

BLURB

Love can be as sweet as honey, or it can sting like a bee.

Bo Smith knows that if you go looking for honey, you get stung, so he has his life just how he wants it. No hassles, no complications, and no heartache. As the handsome high school athletics coach, he would be the pick of the small town he grew up in...if he was into commitment or dating...or even calling back. But he has
    Kate Phoenix
    This book is like honey, sweet and sticky.

Sophia has problems with her dog. King Triton needs to go to the vet but he won’t move the big wuss. Sophia doesn’t have enough strength to lift him into the truck. Moving back to the town where her parents grew up after the death of her mother she is alone but needs a fresh start and that moment she stepped into the town it felt like home.

Bo Smith town bachelor and football coach has seen the new girl in town move in but has stayed away. That is until
    2OCC Reviews
    Jan 08, 2017 2OCC Reviews rated it it was amazing
    Shelves: marie
    Debut novel Honey Bee from Heather Shere is a delicious read. And that cover - HOT! Ms. Shere has written a wonderful story with well-developed characters. This book is humorous, heartfelt and satisfying.

Bo and Sophia have chemistry and their story is intriguing. Bo, who doesn’t like dogs (he has his reasons but you have to read the book to find out what they are) becomes the recipient of Sophia’s dog, King Triton’s attention. And although he doesn’t like it, Bo does like the attention it gets h
    Heather andrews
    Jan 11, 2017 Heather andrews rated it it was amazing
    I fell in love with this book from page one, fell in love with all the characters from the start, especially Bo, his mama raised him right where how to treat ladies were concerned, don't get me wrong the man had a little naughty side on him as well, "he leans towards me. “Honey bee, I’ve been deep in you, so if I want to I can get deep on you.” I loved when Bo tried to do the right thing, “to convince myself I can have a date with you and not be a beast and try to take you against your truck, or ...more
    Kerry Heavens
    Jan 12, 2017 Kerry Heavens rated it it was amazing
    I love nothing more than a real-life romance and this romance is so very real. It’s down to earth and full of the thoughts and feels we all have in our heads every day as we try and get through this thing called life. It pulled me in from the first page and held me tight until the very last.
    Firstly let me say, I love a strong female lead and this book delivered. I loved Sophia’s gumption. She’s been through some life changes and hasn’t let them stop her from pursuing her dreams. She is a smart g
    Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
    Slick's review:

Honey Bee was my first book my author Heather Shere, but it won’t be my last. There was something very refreshing about her style and the story could have been a sob fest given some of the serious undertones running through it, but instead it was fresh, fun and sexy.

I flat out loved the heroine Sophia Brown, she’d been knocked down a time or two, but she moved to a new town for a fresh start and to fulfill a dream she and her mother had together. Buying the house of her dreams sh
    Becca
    Jan 30, 2017 Becca rated it it was amazing
    This book made me have a smile on my face the entire time I read it. From the first moment you meet Triton and Sophia, you fall in love.

Sophia has moved back to the small town where her parents grew up. Hoping to fulfill some of the dreams she and her mom had, she's slowly starting to get adjusted to the small town life. But when her dog ends up needing to be taken to the vet for an emergency, she has no way of getting her mammoth dog into her truck. So when she see's the boys football team pra
    Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
    5 Stars!

Sweet!! I know the buzz has been good about this book and you totally need to listen to that gossip. This book was crazy good and this author... definitely on my radar now. New to me and new to the writing world, she is off to an amazing start.

Honey Bee was a light, easy, funny, sweet, and totally smitten romance that left me smiling big time and my heart bursting with love. This book sucked me in with its great storyline and kept me going with its laugh out loud moments. And the icing
    Karen
    Jan 09, 2017 Karen rated it it was amazing
    I never knew people made their own dog biscuits. Not a clue! But I know now. Books are so educational.

This book is stolen by a great big alpha. He is dominant. Doesn't let anyone get in his way and if you dare to try you are going down buddy. He protects his woman and shows her he loves her every day, especially when she gives him special belly rubs and head tickles. King Triton totally has me smitten.

The secondary characters Bo and Sophia are quite lovely too. Sophia is one of those super tale
    Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
    4.5 Stars!

"Is that a St. Bernard? No, a Bernese Mountain Dog." You had me at that line. As a breeder of this fine canine breed,- (I've had as many as 4 adults living with me at one time!), I immediately connected with the heroine, Sophia. Dog lovers are a breed unto themselves and the author wrote all the quirks of the Bernese into this story. Loved Sophia and Triton! If anything, the comedic relief of pets in a story makes it worth the read for me. Sophia's love of the organics, the honey, farm
    Sally Johnson
    Jan 20, 2017 Sally Johnson rated it it was amazing
    This book literally hugged me up. I couldn't put it down until I got to the last page. It had all the feel good factors, and even when the road got rocky, it held me tighter and we got through it.

Sophia is the new girl in a small town, making heads turn. Bo is the handsome athletics coach, who has zero commitment to relationships. Then there's Sophia's dog Triton... what's not to love, he's the glue that brings everyone together.

Throw into the mix Bo's sister Judy, and her husband Dave, who ow
    Janine - The world was hers for the reading
    Honey Bee, by Heather Shere, is a super sweet contemporary romance. Bo is the cocky, handsome high school athletic director afraid of commitment or forming close relationships of any kind. Sophia is the beautiful new girl in town hoping to settle down and create a new life for herself and her dog Triton after the passing of her mother. This book is a case of opposites having instant attraction – as sparks literally fly when Bo and Sophia meet.

Heather Shere did a fabulous job of creating characte
    Kimberly Anne ~ Reviews From The Heart
    What do you do when everything you never wanted moves into your town? Honey Bee by Heather Shere gives us the story of Bo and Sophia and how they find what they were least expecting or ready for. But maybe just what they needed.

Sophia Brown was ready for a change. Alone, except her beloved dog, King Triton (Triton) and her bees, she moves to a small town and. Ready to start over, she builds a garden and works on her homemade goods. With Triton’s continuous shenanigans, she begins to get to know
    Valeen Robertson
    Jan 27, 2017 Valeen Robertson rated it really liked it
    Honey Bee is sweet, emotionally layered and thoughtful, with enough steam to keep us smut lovers happy. Bo is an emotionally disconnected guy walking through life with not much going on except for the teenage boys he coaches. Sophia is a sweet, happy woman who has just moved to the small town her mom grew up in. She meets Bo when her dog, Triton, a happy go lucky Bernese Mountain pup, is sick and Bo steps up to help Sophia lift Triton into her car.

They fall into a casual relationship and all see
    Virginia
    Jan 23, 2017 Virginia rated it it was amazing
    Heather Shere has done such a wonderful job with Honey Bee, her first full length book!! I honestly keep thinking about the story and how much I adore it. It’s a sweet story with loveable characters set in a small town that just makes you smile.

Sophia needs a change in her life and moves to a new town, the town her mother is from. Bo is the coach of the football team that practices near Sophia’s house. An incident with Sophia’s dog, Triton, has them meet and starts off this heartwarming story.
    Kate Farlow
    Jan 22, 2017 Kate Farlow rated it it was amazing
    Y'all. This book.

I loved this book. LOVED it. Reading Sophia and Bo was an absolute effing joy.
    So many times in this book I found myself LOL-ing. And crying. And swooning. Especially swooning.

Bo, hmmm. How do I aptly describe Bo? Reluctant. Yeah- that's the word. He is THE Town Bachelor with a secret heart of dang gold. I abso-freaking-lutely loved watching him work through his ISH... Spectacular y'all.

Oh, and Sophia y'all. She is one of my favorite Heroines to date. She is strong, smart, an
    Anne Milne
    Jan 21, 2017 Anne Milne rated it really liked it
    This book came along just at the right time for me, it's light on drama and I found myself laughing and smiling a lot whilst reading.
    The real star of the show is King Triton, he's fun frisky and loyal, he always manages to find himself in trouble and he's the catalyst that brings Spohia and Bo together. Sophia is a beautiful woman inside and out, she has the type of personality that draws people to in, everyone likes her. Bo is Mr Grumpy seriously when we first meet him I wanted to tell him to
    Shelli
    This book surprised me with how much I fell in love with it! It hooked me from the beginning, and I couldn't put it down.

I loved Sophia and Bo, but to be completely honest, I think Triton stole the show! That dog was hilarious, he really made the whole book! I would recommend this book to anyone that likes romance!!
    Karen Sedgman
    Feb 13, 2017 Karen Sedgman rated it really liked it
    This was the first book l read by Heather Shere!! The title and cover is what made me want to read this!! And what a gorgeous and sweet story this was!! Love the way that Sophia and Bo came together, it was heart warming!! Oh and Triton the dog was a hit for me!!
    Saskia
    Feb 13, 2017 Saskia rated it really liked it
    The perfect read if you are having a bad day or you love animals. It is a sweet, funny, romantic feel good book.
    Mistee  Lemaster
    Jan 18, 2017 Mistee Lemaster rated it it was amazing
    This story was heartfelt, it was shocking, and it was fabulous!!! It took you to a whole new level of appreciation! I laughed, I cried!!! I feel in love
    Lena Dublin
    Mar 03, 2017 Lena Dublin rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    A Feel Good Story

This is Heather Shere's debut release and man did she do it right. Sophia is the new girl in town. She's easy going, grounded in who she is, and has a witty sense of humor. Bo is the town hottie. The high school football coach that has all the ladies attention and who gives most of the ladies attention. But underneath all of that is a man broken. It takes Sophia to bring him back to life. Well, her and her dog Triton. Triton was the most lovable character I have had the pleasure
    Kahea
    ***3.5 ‘The Dog Always Knows’ Stars***

The title was what peaked my curiosity and had me wanting to know how it tied into the story, the cover didn’t hurt that curiosity in any way either, and found Honey Bee to be a fun and quick read filled with sweet moments and a need to see how things would work out for the MC’s and a rambunctious dog who likes to eat everything and anything he sees.

Bo’s world was turned upside down years ago and the guilt he feels over his part in it has caused him to shu
    Rox Leblanc (Roxs Reads)
    Honey Bee is a quick fun little weekend read. It’s such a sweet love story but has that touch of ‘real-life’ mixed in to let the reader fully engage in the day-to-day simplicity of life as well as the tragedy and heartbreak as well. The characters are so down to earth and have suffered the same events in their lives as many of us have, thus making it so easy to become one with book and feel like the characters are your family or friends.

The main hero of the story, Bo, is a sexy as hell high-scho
    Chantal  (iScream Books)
    Jan 23, 2017 Chantal (iScream Books) rated it it was amazing
    Heather Shere is newer to me but she has some other books out there. I throughly enjoyed this book! It's about the passion of a pets, the love of the game, and absolute breathtaking, heart pounding love. Honey Bee was a combination of light and heavy. It was beautifully written.

Sophia (Honey Bee) is the epitome of the perfect woman! She has the world's largest heart and does for others without question or anything in return. She has learned that life is too short to not enjoy it. Her father pas
    Jessica
    Feb 08, 2017 Jessica rated it it was amazing
    I've heard a lot of good things about this book and I was drawn into the whole, football coach hero and the heroine and Bees!

Sophia was so sweet. I was able to connect with her instantly and really enjoyed her through the whole book. She's one of those heroines you can't help but smile with.

Bo was a jerk, but it suited him. Deep down I knew he wasn't as. As as he made him self seem but trying to uncover what made him the way he was, was all part of the amazing story.

Told from duel POV it was
    Gwen Shafer
    Jan 23, 2017 Gwen Shafer rated it it was amazing
    This book is about Bo and Sophie. Two people who are dealing with life and what is thrown at them . Bo is not dealing with it and Sophie is trying but they both deal with life in completely opposite ways. This books starts with Sophie being new in town after the death of her mother, she is having problems with her dog King Triton. A sexy man is across the field from her house coaching football and comes to her rescue. That sexy man is none other then Bo. King Triton falls in love with Bo but bec ...more
    Jan
    Jan 19, 2017 Jan rated it liked it
    Shelves: sunday-reads
    Sweet read

Firstly let me compliment the cover, I love it and it's mainly what caught my attention.

I enjoyed Honey Bee, a sweet debut romance novel by Heather Shere.

laid back characters with no heavy drama or angst within the plot. Well written and easy to follow.

Sophia moves to a small town following the death of her mother wanting to live out her mother's dreams of harvesting her own honey and produce. Sophia is a kind natured character and likeable.

Sophia's home faces the practice field of
    Brandy Roberts
    Jan 16, 2017 Brandy Roberts rated it it was amazing
    I loved everything about this book it had all the things I look for while I'm reading . It has humor , love , steam , anger , and cry my eyes out moments . Bo and Sophia make such a beautiful/awesome couple , I love that Sophia wasn't a door mat she didn't give into the H when he messed up and makes him work for it she's also lovable and quirky I love her relationship with Bos sister I think they both needed a friend and they found that in each other and became like sisters another thing I like ...more
    Nic *The Wandering Bookaholic* Spears
    4 sweet as honey stars.

Where to start??....

Heather has delivered a story of love, grief, forgiveness and learning to move forward in this sweet, small town debut romance. A romance that feels so ''real' that you don't want to stop until you've reached the last page and your left with a satisfied smile on your face.

Bo is the HOT athletics coach and the towns bachelor who has no interest in relationships.
    Sofia is the new girl trying to make a life in a small town. She's not looking for romance, b
    « previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
    Kindle Unlimited ...: ROMCOM Kindle Unlimited 2 8 Feb 26, 2017 08:07AM
    Heather Shere is a wife of twenty some odd years and wants you to know that you get less for murder. She’s also the mother of two adult shaped kids, who she thinks she messed up just enough to make them highly successful individuals, who are also hilarious.
    She has a masters degree in snark and nothing entertains her more than someone who can word battle with her. She considers herself an awesome
    More about Heather Shere...