Start by marking “Honey Bee” as Want to Read:
Honey Bee

Honey Bee

Published January 23rd 2017

To ask other readers questions about Honey Bee, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Honey Bee

Release Date: January 23, 2017

photo Honey Bee Ebook Cover.jpg

BLURB

Love can be as sweet as honey, or it can sting like a bee.

Bo Smith knows that if you go looking for honey, you get stung, so he has his life just how he wants it. No hassles, no complications, and no heartache. As the handsome high school athletics coach, he would be the pick of the small town he grew up in...if he was into commitment or dating...or even calling back. But he has
Anna
Dec 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Incredible, amazing heroine! She was strong, caring, but not a doormat! With good sense of humor, sassy but not rude!
It was my first book from this author but definitely will not be the last! I liked her writing style, the plot. The story was refreshing! After breaking up she did not call him, did not look for him... She was right HE must be the first one to talk to her after everything he’d done and said.
I didnt like the hero! Sorry! This girl deserves someone better! He was just an asshole! No
Kate's Corner
This book is like honey, sweet and sticky.

Sophia has problems with her dog. King Triton needs to go to the vet but he won’t move the big wuss. Sophia doesn’t have enough strength to lift him into the truck. Moving back to the town where her parents grew up after the death of her mother she is alone but needs a fresh start and that moment she stepped into the town it felt like home.

Bo Smith town bachelor and football coach has seen the new girl in town move in but has stayed away. That is until
Coco.V
Nov 24, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies
💝 FREE on Amazon today (11/24/2018)!💝

Blurb :
Love can be as sweet as honey, or it can sting like a bee.

Bo Smith knows that if you go looking for honey, you get stung, so he has his life just how he wants it. No hassles, no complications, and no heartache. As the handsome high school athletics coach, he would be the pick of the small town he grew up in... if he was into commitment, or dating...or even calling back. But he has sworn off anything resembling a future and his mind isn't going to chan
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Slick's review:

Honey Bee was my first book my author Heather Shere, but it won’t be my last. There was something very refreshing about her style and the story could have been a sob fest given some of the serious undertones running through it, but instead it was fresh, fun and sexy.

I flat out loved the heroine Sophia Brown, she’d been knocked down a time or two, but she moved to a new town for a fresh start and to fulfill a dream she and her mother had together. Buying the house of her dreams sh
2OCC Reviews
Jan 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: marie
Debut novel Honey Bee from Heather Shere is a delicious read. And that cover - HOT! Ms. Shere has written a wonderful story with well-developed characters. This book is humorous, heartfelt and satisfying.

Bo and Sophia have chemistry and their story is intriguing. Bo, who doesn’t like dogs (he has his reasons but you have to read the book to find out what they are) becomes the recipient of Sophia’s dog, King Triton’s attention. And although he doesn’t like it, Bo does like the attention it gets h
Heather andrews
Jan 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I fell in love with this book from page one, fell in love with all the characters from the start, especially Bo, his mama raised him right where how to treat ladies were concerned, don't get me wrong the man had a little naughty side on him as well, "he leans towards me. “Honey bee, I’ve been deep in you, so if I want to I can get deep on you.” I loved when Bo tried to do the right thing, “to convince myself I can have a date with you and not be a beast and try to take you against your truck, or ...more
Kerry Heavens
Jan 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love nothing more than a real-life romance and this romance is so very real. It’s down to earth and full of the thoughts and feels we all have in our heads every day as we try and get through this thing called life. It pulled me in from the first page and held me tight until the very last.
Firstly let me say, I love a strong female lead and this book delivered. I loved Sophia’s gumption. She’s been through some life changes and hasn’t let them stop her from pursuing her dreams. She is a smart g
Karen
Jan 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I never knew people made their own dog biscuits. Not a clue! But I know now. Books are so educational.

This book is stolen by a great big alpha. He is dominant. Doesn't let anyone get in his way and if you dare to try you are going down buddy. He protects his woman and shows her he loves her every day, especially when she gives him special belly rubs and head tickles. King Triton totally has me smitten.

The secondary characters Bo and Sophia are quite lovely too. Sophia is one of those super tale
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Sweet!! I know the buzz has been good about this book and you totally need to listen to that gossip. This book was crazy good and this author... definitely on my radar now. New to me and new to the writing world, she is off to an amazing start.

Honey Bee was a light, easy, funny, sweet, and totally smitten romance that left me smiling big time and my heart bursting with love. This book sucked me in with its great storyline and kept me going with its laugh out loud moments. And the icing
Kahea
***3.5 ‘The Dog Always Knows’ Stars***

The title was what peaked my curiosity and had me wanting to know how it tied into the story, the cover didn’t hurt that curiosity in any way either, and found Honey Bee to be a fun and quick read filled with sweet moments and a need to see how things would work out for the MC’s and a rambunctious dog who likes to eat everything and anything he sees.

Bo’s world was turned upside down years ago and the guilt he feels over his part in it has caused him to shu
Becca
Jan 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book made me have a smile on my face the entire time I read it. From the first moment you meet Triton and Sophia, you fall in love.

Sophia has moved back to the small town where her parents grew up. Hoping to fulfill some of the dreams she and her mom had, she's slowly starting to get adjusted to the small town life. But when her dog ends up needing to be taken to the vet for an emergency, she has no way of getting her mammoth dog into her truck. So when she see's the boys football team pra
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)
Honey Bee is sweet, emotionally layered and thoughtful, with enough steam to keep us smut lovers happy. Bo is an emotionally disconnected guy walking through life with not much going on except for the teenage boys he coaches. Sophia is a sweet, happy woman who has just moved to the small town her mom grew up in. She meets Bo when her dog, Triton, a happy go lucky Bernese Mountain pup, is sick and Bo steps up to help Sophia lift Triton into her car.

They fall into a casual relationship and all see
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
4.5 Stars!

"Is that a St. Bernard? No, a Bernese Mountain Dog." You had me at that line. As a breeder of this fine canine breed,- (I've had as many as 4 adults living with me at one time!), I immediately connected with the heroine, Sophia. Dog lovers are a breed unto themselves and the author wrote all the quirks of the Bernese into this story. Loved Sophia and Triton! If anything, the comedic relief of pets in a story makes it worth the read for me. Sophia's love of the organics, the honey, farm
Sally Johnson
Jan 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book literally hugged me up. I couldn't put it down until I got to the last page. It had all the feel good factors, and even when the road got rocky, it held me tighter and we got through it.

Sophia is the new girl in a small town, making heads turn. Bo is the handsome athletics coach, who has zero commitment to relationships. Then there's Sophia's dog Triton... what's not to love, he's the glue that brings everyone together.

Throw into the mix Bo's sister Judy, and her husband Dave, who ow
Janine - The World Was Hers for the Reading
Honey Bee, by Heather Shere, is a super sweet contemporary romance. Bo is the cocky, handsome high school athletic director afraid of commitment or forming close relationships of any kind. Sophia is the beautiful new girl in town hoping to settle down and create a new life for herself and her dog Triton after the passing of her mother. This book is a case of opposites having instant attraction – as sparks literally fly when Bo and Sophia meet.

Heather Shere did a fabulous job of creating characte
Shelli
This book surprised me with how much I fell in love with it! It hooked me from the beginning, and I couldn't put it down.

I loved Sophia and Bo, but to be completely honest, I think Triton stole the show! That dog was hilarious, he really made the whole book! I would recommend this book to anyone that likes romance!!
Saskia
Feb 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The perfect read if you are having a bad day or you love animals. It is a sweet, funny, romantic feel good book.
Lena Dublin
Mar 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Feel Good Story

This is Heather Shere's debut release and man did she do it right. Sophia is the new girl in town. She's easy going, grounded in who she is, and has a witty sense of humor. Bo is the town hottie. The high school football coach that has all the ladies attention and who gives most of the ladies attention. But underneath all of that is a man broken. It takes Sophia to bring him back to life. Well, her and her dog Triton. Triton was the most lovable character I have had the pleasure
Roxs Reads
Honey Bee is a quick fun little weekend read. It’s such a sweet love story but has that touch of ‘real-life’ mixed in to let the reader fully engage in the day-to-day simplicity of life as well as the tragedy and heartbreak as well. The characters are so down to earth and have suffered the same events in their lives as many of us have, thus making it so easy to become one with book and feel like the characters are your family or friends.

The main hero of the story, Bo, is a sexy as hell high-scho
Chris
Feb 27, 2017 rated it liked it
Honey Bee stung me in the heart. This was a sweet, funny, heartwarming love story. I liked it a lot. The main characters were very likeable. The leading lady's dog, King Triton, was a Bernese Mountain Dog. I own two of them. King Triton's actions were spot-on! He made me laugh and think of my own two boys behaving the same way. At the beginning, I felt the book was moving a bit too slow for me...at the end, a bit too rushed, but overall, the book made me laugh, shed a few tears, and gave me that ...more
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)
What do you do when everything you never wanted moves into your town? Honey Bee by Heather Shere gives us the story of Bo and Sophia and how they find what they were least expecting or ready for. But maybe just what they needed.

Sophia Brown was ready for a change. Alone, except her beloved dog, King Triton (Triton) and her bees, she moves to a small town and. Ready to start over, she builds a garden and works on her homemade goods. With Triton’s continuous shenanigans, she begins to get to know
Jessica
Feb 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I've heard a lot of good things about this book and I was drawn into the whole, football coach hero and the heroine and Bees!

Sophia was so sweet. I was able to connect with her instantly and really enjoyed her through the whole book. She's one of those heroines you can't help but smile with.

Bo was a jerk, but it suited him. Deep down I knew he wasn't as. As as he made him self seem but trying to uncover what made him the way he was, was all part of the amazing story.

Told from duel POV it was
Chantal
Jan 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Heather Shere is newer to me but she has some other books out there. I throughly enjoyed this book! It's about the passion of a pets, the love of the game, and absolute breathtaking, heart pounding love. Honey Bee was a combination of light and heavy. It was beautifully written.

Sophia (Honey Bee) is the epitome of the perfect woman! She has the world's largest heart and does for others without question or anything in return. She has learned that life is too short to not enjoy it. Her father pas
Adriana
May 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ohhhhh mmmmm geeeeeee this book had me hooked from the very first page by page 2 I'd nearly wet myself laughing.The story is so well written I absolutely adored it, it's sweet, funny, swoon worthy and a little bit sad the characters are brilliant and one of them is a dog lol #KingTriton.I will be recommending this book to anyone that will listen a massive 5 stars, I can't wait to read more by this author.
Gwen Shafer
Jan 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is about Bo and Sophie. Two people who are dealing with life and what is thrown at them . Bo is not dealing with it and Sophie is trying but they both deal with life in completely opposite ways. This books starts with Sophie being new in town after the death of her mother, she is having problems with her dog King Triton. A sexy man is across the field from her house coaching football and comes to her rescue. That sexy man is none other then Bo. King Triton falls in love with Bo but bec ...more
Jan
Jan 19, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: sunday-reads
Sweet read

Firstly let me compliment the cover, I love it and it's mainly what caught my attention.

I enjoyed Honey Bee, a sweet debut romance novel by Heather Shere.

laid back characters with no heavy drama or angst within the plot. Well written and easy to follow.

Sophia moves to a small town following the death of her mother wanting to live out her mother's dreams of harvesting her own honey and produce. Sophia is a kind natured character and likeable.

Sophia's home faces the practice field of
Virginia
Jan 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Heather Shere has done such a wonderful job with Honey Bee, her first full length book!! I honestly keep thinking about the story and how much I adore it. It’s a sweet story with loveable characters set in a small town that just makes you smile.

Sophia needs a change in her life and moves to a new town, the town her mother is from. Bo is the coach of the football team that practices near Sophia’s house. An incident with Sophia’s dog, Triton, has them meet and starts off this heartwarming story.
Brandy Roberts
Jan 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved everything about this book it had all the things I look for while I'm reading . It has humor , love , steam , anger , and cry my eyes out moments . Bo and Sophia make such a beautiful/awesome couple , I love that Sophia wasn't a door mat she didn't give into the H when he messed up and makes him work for it she's also lovable and quirky I love her relationship with Bos sister I think they both needed a friend and they found that in each other and became like sisters another thing I like ...more
Nic Spears
Jan 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 sweet as honey stars.

Where to start??....

Heather has delivered a story of love, grief, forgiveness and learning to move forward in this sweet, small town debut romance. A romance that feels so ''real' that you don't want to stop until you've reached the last page and your left with a satisfied smile on your face.

Bo is the HOT athletics coach and the towns bachelor who has no interest in relationships.
Sofia is the new girl trying to make a life in a small town. She's not looking for romance, b
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Kindle Unlimited ...: ROMCOM Kindle Unlimited 2 9 Feb 26, 2017 08:07AM

• Zane (7 Brides for 7 Soldiers #3)
  • Car Crash (Collision Series, #2)
  • The Key To Micah's Heart (Hell Yeah! Equalizers #20)
  • Tall, Dark, and Irresistible (Tall, Dark and Sexy, #2)
  • The Dark Lands (Angelbound Origins #5)
  • DILF Diaries: Oh Baby
  • The Ground Beneath Our Feet
  • Toying with Her
  • The Tempest
  • Severed (Alien Mate Index, #4)
  • Controlled Burn (Brotherhood of District 23 Book 3)
  • It All Falls Down
  • Rocky Mountain Home (Six Pack Ranch #11; Rocky Mountain House #16)
  • Moore than a Feeling
  • Escapades (Trident Ink #1)
  • More (Ryder Brothers, #3)
  • A Handful of Fire
  • Aldin's Wish (Enchanted Immortals, #1)
Heather Shere is a wife of twenty some odd years and wants you to know that you get less for murder. She’s also the mother of two adult shaped kids, who she thinks she messed up just enough to make them highly successful individuals, who are also hilarious.
She has a masters degree in snark and nothing entertains her more than someone who can word battle with her. She considers herself an awesome