Start by marking “Willakavillle: Amazing Adventures of Astronomical Awesomeness (Willakaville Book 1)” as Want to Read:

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  3 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Why is all the toilet paper disappearing? Will Kyle escape the banana warriors? Can Marty save everyone from the mushroom zombies?

Find the answers inside Willakaville: Amazing Adventures of Astronomical Awesomeness. Follow intelligent children as they solve supernatural issues and find out about themselves along the way.

The book is full to the brim with time machines,
Published October 27th 2016 by Mathew Heinecke

To ask other readers questions about Willakavillle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Willakavillle

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Willakavillle: Amazing Adventures of Astronomical Awesomeness (Willakaville Book 1)
Amanda
Oct 03, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: for-review-2017
Willakaville is a collection of zany children's stories by Bald Guy, an alter-ego of the author, Mathew Heinecke. I can see this appealing to a wide range of readers, from young elementary school kids all the way to adults. I play an adult in my daily life and I enjoyed it! Each story is filled with an imaginative kid trying to solve a dilemma and learning valuable lessons through the ordeal. Many have some sort of supernatural aspect to them and all of them are brilliantly written with bright ...more
Pegboard
Oct 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
I believe young people, especially boys, would enjoy these short stories written by “Bald Guy”. From my view point as a parent and teacher, the vocabulary and humor is suited for those ages 8-11. It would be a put-off for those adults who don’t think children should or would laugh at bodily noises. I did not come across inappropriate language, but there are multiple lessons within each story. “Freaky Freddie” is an excellent story to teach children about friendship and the dangers of prejudging ...more
Alia
Feb 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is one of those amazing books aimed at children, but the parents seem to enjoy it even more. I bought this book for my daughter since she has an extraordinary imagination and I find I’m more excited for story time than her.
Mathew Heinecke, our author, did a wonderful job. He pulls kids (and adults) into a story so wild it takes your mind on a journey your children won’t want to end!
I can’t wait to pick up book two for my daughter. I think any child with a vivid imagination would love
Kelly Rice
is currently reading it
Feb 18, 2017
Bald Guy is a genetically modified carrot-banana slug hybrid with mind controlling powers that allow him to implant silly songs into one's brain. He is the supreme ruler over his bathroom and garage. He grew up in the sewers of the city of Glop on planet Toidy. After receiving his degree in bizzarology, he continued onto a career of laziness followed by several years of goofing off.

If you want to