Start by marking “El chico perfecto” as Want to Read:
El chico perfecto

El chico perfecto

(Wrong #2)

4.16  ·  Rating details ·  17,322 ratings  ·  1,696 reviews
En El chico equivocado, de Jana Aston, conocimos a la pareja formada por Sophie y Luke. En esta ocasión, Everly, la mejor amiga de Sophie y compañera de trabajo en la cafetería Estimúlame, es la protagonista de El chico perfecto, cuya trama se desarrolla en el mismo hilo temporal que El chico equivocado.

Everly tuvo una infancia perfecta. Ahora, no está dispuesta a elegir
Published November 30th 2016 by Principal de los Libros (first published April 6th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about El chico perfecto, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Wendy
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Katlyn’s Life of Books
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

·  17,322 ratings  ·  1,696 reviews

Start your review of El chico perfecto
Bibi
It's 5.39am, and I just finished reading Right which makes it exactly 3 hours since I completed Wrong. I loved WRONG; it was funny, the MCs were so so cute together and having met Everly, I couldn't wait to jump headlong into her story.

So on to my review. *Major Spoilers*

Everly (the h) has been in love with Finn (who is 8 years older) since she was 6 and thereon, the trajectory of her life revolved around Finn with the ultimate goal being to become Mrs Finn.

Finn gets a job as a professor at U.
Jennifer Kyle
Apr 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
4.5 STARS

”…you’re so convinced he’s the one.”
“The right one, yes.”

[image error]

What a fantastic heroine Jana Aston created in Everly Jensen! I haven’t read the first book of this series but the synopsis of this one called to me and I had a blast reading it. The author guides us through Everly’s early hatched plot and plans to marry her brother’s best friend, Finn Camden. Finn is older but our heroine bides her time plotting and scheming for years.

”He still views me as Eric’s little sister.
Beverly
Mar 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
LIVE!! http://amzn.to/1RXC9M8

If there was ever a book I was just dying to read it was Right, from the moment I met Everly in Wrong I knew this girl was my soulmate. I was worried that Everly's story wouldn’t live up to this incredible hype I had built in my head. I was so crazy to even think this, because it has completely exceeded my expectations.

Everly is a planner and she has entire life planned out for the most part. She wants her happily ever after and to find a love like her parents have.
XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
I was absolutely sucked into Sawyer and Everly's story. After Everly's aggressive pursuit of Finn in book one, I thought for sure she would end up with him. I was really happy to see her end up with someone just as interesting as her. Sawyer was all alpha and he knew Everly was meant for him the second he saw her. The plot definitely peaked and kept my attention. The characters were dynamic and complex. They complimented each other very well in and out of bed. I loved seeing the growth, more so ...more
Mysza
Mar 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorite-read
Loved this one! It was very funny and sexy, quick reading. Everly was hilarious with her positive attitude and shenanigans. Sawyer charmed me with his wooing and allowing Everly to be herself. Together they made one hot couple. Nice book if you want to be entertained and laugh your ass off. And the epilogue from Sawyer's POV was a wonderful cherry on top.
Wendy'sThoughts
Oct 28, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Jana Aston Fans, Erotic, Romance
3.5 Seeing What is In Front of You Stars
* * * 1/2
There are some people who seem to have come out of the womb fully formed... a distinct little person with a will of their own. They can have all sorts of personality traits...always sweet and cooing...or could be an old soul, patience and willing. Or they could come out like gangbusters...full of energy, headstrong and having a tunnel focus on what they want and will do anything to get it.

When Jana Aston wrote her first book, Wrong... little did
Denisa
1.5
This whole book in one image:

Ok, nope. The chick was an idiot!!! And so was the dude! Both of them!! Gah, where do I even begin!

The only good thing about this book is that it was fast paced. It was a fast read (although I did skim a lot, so there's that...).

So, we've got this chick who's stalking a guy since she was 6 years old (now she's 22). And I mean real stalking, from following him (Finn) around to breaking into his apartment and buying pets for "the two of them", because they love each
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

Looking forward to this!

Stand-alone. Friend of heroine in Wrong by Jana Aston
Release date; April 6, 2016.
Pre-order: http://goo.gl/AYxI6L

Blurb:
My childhood was perfect.
I’ve led a charmed life, and I’m not going to blow it now
by picking the wrong guy.

I’ve got my sights set on my brother’s best friend.
He’s known my family for years. He’s reliable and kind and handsome.

Sure, he’s been avoiding me since I was six.
I’m a bit aggressive for him, maybe.

But he’s the one… right?
✦❋Arianna✦❋
3.5 - 4 Stars!!

description

Jana Aston delivered an entertaining romantic comedy that will make you smile and grin from beginning until the end. A light, sexy and funny read, 'Right' fallows the story of one of the most enjoyable heroine I’ve read in a while.

“It’s okay to rewrite your happily ever after, Everly. Sometimes the right guy is the one you never see coming.“

Our heroine, Everly always knew what she wanted, to marry Finn Camden, her childhood crush and her brother’s best friend. She’s convinced
Tink Magoo is bad at reviews
I liked the writing but Everly was incredibly unlikeable and just plain fucking annoying.
Michelle
Mar 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 01-signed
Right is the second novel by Jana Aston and features Everly Jensen who was introduced in Wrong as Sophie’s a-little-out-of-control co-worker and general stalker of the man she decided she was going to marry. But is Finn really the right man for her – or has she been chasing the fantasy of her six year old self, missing out on something so much more?

I loved this book! Everly was so fun and endearing and between the moments when her crazy had me laughing out loud, she snuck in a stole a piece of
Penny
I liked it.

Although I liked it, I do I feel like there is a part of the book missing. We have love at first sight here and so there is no falling in love with each other part, which in normally what I enjoy the most in a romance. We go from having a life long obsession with one guy to being in love with another in the next breath.
There are conexions missing to me. However, the overall story is nice.

Wrong (Wrong, #1)
Fling (Wrong, #2.5)
Trust (Wrong, #3)
edge of bubble
After all those disappointing books, I thought to myself, finally a perfect 5 stars! My fingers were itching for the rating part. Then that moment happened! WHY? WHY ME??!!! I kept reading with the hope that there would be a nice groveling, at least I'm sorry for being a dick and hurting your feelings moment. But nada... nada! So here we are with 4.49 stars rounded down to 4 because fuck you for playing with my hopes! *that doesn't mean I'm not fangirling this author from this moment on, because ...more
Bubu
Apr 08, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 1-star, cr, awful, dnf
DNF @ 30%

I bought this book along with the first one. After Wrong turned out to be disastrous, I thought I should at least give this one a try. And how I wish I hadn't.

Imagine the following situation:

Your best friend's brother, whom you have known for 15 years, shows interest in you. You, because you've known him for so long and because he's your best friend's brother, trust him and give him your house keys so he has a place to stay. He breaks that trust. He makes three (!!!) copies of your
J. Grayland
This second book in the series follows the unexpected romance between Everly and Sawyer. Now Everly has been madly in love with her brothers best friend Finn since she was a little girl and has planned her whole life around being his wife the only problem is she didn't plan on Finn's older brother Sawyer stalking her like she has been doing to Finn for years, and she didn't plan on falling in love with him either. The story line was interesting and funny, Sawyer is a lovable character and the ...more
Raine Miller
May 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jana Aston has done a spectacular job of blending great storytelling with humor and just the perfect amount of sexy to keep those pages turning. RIGHT is Romantic Comedy at its very best. I fell in love with Everley and the journey of discovering her Mr. Right. 5 Fabulous Stars!
Laurelin Paige
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2018
I definitely waited too long to read these books. Everly will go down in history as a favorite heroine. Wish I wasn't on deadline or I'd binge read the rest of the series.
Jacqueline's Reads
5 This is the RIGHT book Stars

Right is a standalone and isn’t part of any series, but there is a character you can find in the author’s other book, Wrong, which I equally loved. Right is a standalone.

Like I said, I loved Wrong. I didn’t know anything about Jana Aston, except for the raving reviews and my friend begging me to read it. I was really surprised that it was her debut novel. It was an instant hit for me and so I went into Right with mega high expectations.

I wanted to pee in my pants
Helena Hunting
May 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Okay. So the heroine is Everly. Named after Beverly Cleary. That right there is a winner, who didn't love Ramona Quimby as a kid? No one, that's who. Dear God, it's Me, Margaret is classic. And Everly is insane in the best way possible. I freaking loved this book. I think Everly is awesome. I think Sawyer is fantastic.

I wish I could go back and experience this book again for the first time. You can. If you haven't already read it. And you should.
Cami
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: giggle-fest
I will say it again after reading this book…..WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME???? Why did I wait 7 months to read the 2nd book in this series? I loved the first book in this series WRONG and thought that Everly, who worked with Sophie was absolutely hilarious. I can assure you that she is just as funny if not more so in this book. On top of being one of the funniest characters ever, when it comes to her friends she is really caring. Although some of the things she does are truly wacky they come from her ...more
Deborah
Having enjoyed Wrong I decided a bit reluctantly to read Right.

Why was I reluctant?

Everly. While she’s undoubtedly funny and entertaining as a side character. I just wasn’t sure she’d work as a lead. She was obsessed with a man who showed absolutely no interest in her whatsoever. She decided at age six she was going to marry Finn. Her entire life up to this point had been planned to secure this.

She only applied to the college where he taught. She lied and manipulated. And honestly she was too
Stacey is Sassy
May 02, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audio
What she thought was Right turned out to be Wrong

I read/listened to this one fast. I didn't mean to, to be honest. Audio books are supposed to be my travel to work "reads". I made the mistake of starting this one on the weekend and next thing I knew it was finished...and I had nothing to listen to for work today.

This book was funny, sweet, sexy and a little silly. The heroine has been in love with her brother's best friend since she was a little girl. She practically threw herself at him on a
Michelle
Everly is so crazy I luv her

Everly as had to heart set on Finn her brothers best friend since she was 6 years old she as done some pretty crazy things to get closer to him an some of the things she as done would put her in a mad house but when her mind is set on something or someone she will do anything to get it but then Sawyer Finns brother gives a ride back to her dorm after holidays she is shocked at the way she feels towards him Ye she as dated other people but that was to just get ready
~♡AB♡~
3.5 Stars
Jamie
4.5 Stars !

So cute!!!!! I adored this book! It was such a feel good, sexy, laugh out loud story that I could barely put down.

Everly Jensen is one of the funniest most endearing characters I've read in a long time. Everly was like a freight train.. pretty much unstoppable when she set her mind on something and everyone just either got out of her way or jumped on for the ride not knowing if they'd end up in one piece when they got off... by everyone loved Everly. She had a huge heart.... if
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Loved, loved, loved! Everly was hilarious, Sawyer was charming and both of them together was so much fun to read. I adored the way Sawyer pursued Everly. He was the perfect match for Everly’s “crazy”.

I was also surprised at the plot twist towards the end. I wasn't expecting it and once it was resolved, I loved the book even more. This was a funny read and I highly recommend it!

***Audio Review: Erin Mallon is one of my favorite narrators. I highly recommend the audio version of any book she does
Peek At My Book Review
Dec 19, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016
Rating: 4 BOOTS STARS

Short, Quick Review: It was a nice read, very entertaining. The characters were amazing. I love Everly and Sawyer - they were made for each other.
Few facts -
1. I started enjoying the book after page 57.
2. (view spoiler)
Isabella.R
4 Dreams & Schemes Stars

Most would say that Everly is a bit much. She's used to being in control and going after what she wants, even if one would perceive it as overstepping.
Everly firmly believes that she's been in love with Finn Camden since she's was 6 years old. Now whether he reciprocates her feelings is irrelevant isn't it, if they're meant to be?

However when Everly meets a man that really is her equal, she begins to question everything she thought she knew. And she might have to
Syndi
Aug 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Miss Jane Aston done it again. She gives a fun, flirty and vibrant characters. Everly and Sawyer just that. God I love their banter. I wish this book have more banter then the sex.

Everly who always believe Finn is her destiny, have to take double take when she met Sawyer. And as it is predicted, it begins the push and pull between Everly and Sawyer. Sawyer compliment Everly playful character.

This book really lifting my depress mood out of my head. I just think the time frame back and forth in
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: April 6, 2016
Genre: Romantic Comedy

Yes! Jana Aston has another hit on her hands with this book. Talk about swoon! I loved everything about this book - EVERYTHING . It's smart, funny, and panty melting (and I don't use that phrase too often). Honestly, I don't know what it is about this book (and the series) that has got me hooked, but I like it! Maybe it's the significant age gaps that make the story not only unique but taboo? Maybe it's just the authors writing style and the
What about Finn? 4 101 Apr 15, 2016 09:37AM
Some Like It Hot!: тeaѕer тυeѕday~ Right 4.5.16 2 20 Apr 06, 2016 06:58AM

• Kissmas Eve: A Holiday Romantic Comedy
  • His Royal Highness
  • A Billion Times No (Fake It Till You Make It Book 1)
  • The Lineup
  • Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)
  • Dirty Letters
  • The Stopover (The Miles High Club, #1)
  • Park Avenue Player
  • The Bangover
  • Crazy for Loving You (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • Wild Open Hearts (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • Enemies
  • The Billionaire's Forbidden Little Sister
  • In the Unlikely Event
  • Humbugged (Happy Cat, #4)
  • A Lie for a Lie (All In, #1)
  • The Price Of Scandal (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • The Virgin Gift
Jana Aston likes cats, big coffee cups and books about billionaires who deflower virgins. She wrote her debut novel while fielding customer service calls about electrical bills, and she's ever grateful for the fictional gynecologist in Wrong that readers embraced so much she was able to make working in her pajamas a reality. Jana is the author of 4 books, and all of them have appeared on either ...more

Wrong (3 books)
  • Wrong (Wrong, #1)
  • Trust (Wrong, #3)
“Sorry, I had to buy you dinner,” I explain while I unwrap half of my brat, like a burrito.

“Why’s that?” he asks, taking a bite of his.

“My roommate insisted it’s the polite thing to do before I fuck you.” I say it just loud enough for him to hear. He clears his throat, mid chew, then swallows before speaking.

A slow, sexy grin follows before he speaks. “Will you call me in the morning?” His eyes flicker with amusement.

“No.” I shake my head slowly. “I won’t have left yet, as I’ll be expecting you to make me breakfast after I bought you this expensive dinner”—I signal the brats—“and made you come.”
28 likes
“I snort. So fucking confident, this guy. “I bet. I bet women bend right over this desk for you,” I lean forward and place my hands on the desk and drop one shoulder seductively. “I bet they’re all, ‘Oh, Sawyer, it’s so big. I don’t think it’s gonna fit.’ Newsflash for you. They’re lying. It always fits.” 18 likes