Start by marking “Rude (King's Harlots, #3)” as Want to Read:
Rude (King's Harlots, #3)

Rude (King's Harlots #3)

4.56  ·  Rating details ·  181 Ratings  ·  81 Reviews
"An unexpected evil brings both the MC and Military world together in this brand new series by J.M. Walker"

His past haunts him.
Broken and destroyed, keep him silent and withdrawn.
Vice-One is the family he had always needed but it isn’t enough. Shadows of a nightmare threaten to take back the control he craves until Brogan Tapp unknowingly puts him in his rightful place.

She
Published April 3rd 2017

Christina
5 Stars - 4 Flames

Ask me how long it's been since a book has made me cry. Not, eyes getting glossy. Streams of water falling from my eyes, kind of crying. Actually. Scratch that. Don't bother asking because I honestly can't remember the last time. Until this book...

DISCLAIMER - 1) THIS IS NOT A STANDALONE. 2) IF YOU HAVE ABUSE TRIGGERS, THIS MAY BE DIFFICULT FOR YOU. HAVE SOMEONE AVAILABLE TO TALK TO IF YOU NEED HELP. 3) THIS GETS A 4 FLAME RATING DUE TO THE "ABUSIVE" SITUATION/NATURE.

Letter to
Shay
Apr 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Coby and Brogan. The story I was waiting for and it didn't disappoint. They are what I was expediting but got more. Their vulnerability made them all the more relatable to me. I loved seeing past characters and future ones and they didn't overshadow Coby and Brogan, they intertwined and brought so much to the table. It does have some darker situations but this is why I love JW so much, she knows how to right this and it just keeps getting better and better. I had so many feels in this story and ...more
Bloggers From Down Under
Mar 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
** Provided on behalf of the author for an honest review **
** Review by Gayle from Bloggers From Down Under **

We meet the clan from both the The King's Harlots and Vice One once again.
But this time we get Coby and Brogan.
This is their story, their voice.
And what a twisted, dark, sordid story it is.

I have to be honest, I am at a complete loss right now as to what to say.
My heart is broken.
It's hard to breathe.
I am speechless.

Rude has simply broken me in such a twisted way that I have no words rig
Konny
Mar 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Rude by J.M. Walker is the fourth installment in the Kings Harlots Series.
Be warned, this book is not for the weak of heart!
Rude is not a standalone, you should read Grit, Stain and Grim first.

Rude picks up where Grim, book three ends.
The Kings Harlots and Vice One fight against a powerful enemy.

This is Coby and Brogans story.
Coby is haunted by his past, hes broken a lonely soul. The men of Vice One are his brothers but that is not enough.
Brogan is a member of the Kings Harlots. She pretends to
Renee
Mar 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review for Stephanie's Book Reports.

Rude is the third book in J.M. Walker's King's Harlots Series. You need to read Grit and Stain before reading Rude or you are going to be lost. This series is about a all female MC and a elite group of Military men. All the books focus on a different set of characters but contain the other characters and a big evil they are trying to rid the world of.

Coby has a past that haunts him. He is always silent a
Tara The Obsessive Book Reader!
Get ready guys we get to meet our next couple BROGAN AND COBY! from vice one and the king harlots MC. This is there story and what a dark and twisted story it is.

Rude has left me rolling with so many thoughts and emotions. I knew this book was going to make me feel all the feels so that's why I held off on reading it.
I was consumed from the very first words that this author wrote. The emotion I felt was mind blowing. I could feel the pain that both these characters have endured in there lives
Amy Davies
Apr 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

I absolutely freaking love this series. No words can describe the effects this book has on a person's heart.
Everyone should read this series.
You will feel every emotion.
Melissa Ann
Jul 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! These stories are getting more and more intense and darker and I am loving it! Both Brogan and Coby have dark pasts and fit perfectly together. Secrets are revealed from both their pasts and events starts taking a turn onto the dark and scary side. This book will have you holding your breath until the end and the suspense is at times crazy intense!!!
Meka Weaver
Apr 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 stars
5 flames

I lived this book. Yes I mean lived.... It was a ride. Which we have come to expect from J.M.Walker. Drama, with Dark Erotic Love. Coby and Brogan! Steamy! Hot! I love the King's Harlots... Fan from the beginning.
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Feb 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.Tsu.co/Twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv
Rude by JM Walker
I was given a copy of the book from the author for an honest review.
Coby…Coby ….Coby!! This brooding alpha is everything I wanted and more. I was so excited for this book and man was I happy!!
Brogan…Brogan..Brogan!! This girl kicked my butt. I knew she was kick a$$ but reading her story and everything that she ha
Kristi Metcalf
Mar 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader’s Copy of this book

Walker drops us once again into the dark and gritty world filled with MC's, special-ops, and human trafficking with Brogan and Coby.
These two have interested me from the start of the King's Harlots series and I'm so glad that their stories are finally told.
Brogan Tapp is the smallest of the all female MC's club, but don't let that size fool you into thinking she's weak. Growing up with four brothers made her tenacious, the darkness in
The Book Fairy Reviews
Mar 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Broken, and lost his past defined his present and to him the future, until he met Brogan. Little by little she was changing him showing him what the future could be. Brogan is a little touched, repressing the loss of her parents, she fails to connect with men. Coby, he was the exception, he was proving that together they were more than their past and their future was made for their passion.
Danger, suspense and passion is what the future holds for them once they overcome the battles ahead of them
Victoria Tortelini
Jan 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
In this story of the King's Harlots quest for justice, we meet the quietest and deadliest of our members, Brogan and Coby.
Brogan is a woman of few words and incredible strength. She's the one who the club depends on to get information any way she can. This also means she's tough as nails and rarely depends on anyone.
Quiet, delicious Coby is the definition of closed off and secretive. His old nickname of Ghost fits him to a tee but it's not a title he wears with honor. When his men needed him,
Kathryn  CLiK Book Blog
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Rude by J M Walker
5 Star Amazing

Rude is the third book in this series and should be read in order. The characters from the previous two books appear in this book but are an integral part of each story. This books focus is on the characters Coby and Brogan.

The Members of Kings Harlots and Vice One battle against the most heinous and evil of enemy's. Coby is invested in his relationship with his Vice One brothers, his background being far from stellar and supremely lonely. Brogans love for her sis
Nicole Holt
Jun 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy crap balls!!

This book was absolutely positively intense!!! Coby freaking Porter!!!! Swoon worthy!!! Coby and Brogan's relationship takes things to new heights!!!! I loved absolutely everything about them!!! Their love, their passion and even their darkness!!! It was an absolute turn on!!!! Call me twisted but hot damn!!! This book made me hot in all the right places!!! And man I can't believe all the crap that they went through!! But that Brogan she is definitely on bad b****!!! This book w
Erica
Mar 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This series just keeps getting better.
Coby is my favorite to date, he's a loner, has his own issues and deals with them his own way.
He has demons and no matter how much he tries to keep them at bay, sometimes he has to let them out, problem is the woman he wants to turn them loose on has no clue what he's capable of.
Brogan is flipping amazing.
She's smart, strong, independent and everything that Coby needs to calm his demons. What ever he needs to dish out she can take, they are so perfect for e
Nardia Barnes
Mar 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Cody and Brogan's story is another not for the faint hearted read. With the explosive lust and let's not forget the always underlining threats, we continue into book 4 of this series and we also continue on JM Walkers rollercoaster ride.

Both with their own secrets from their pasts and the continuing threat to both their friends, will they become one or will it tear them completely apart?

I'm never disappointed in this authors pushing the boundaries ways and commitment to never shying away from a
Donna Purcell zappone
Feb 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is book number three in the Harlots MC. This book follows Coby and Brogan. As you know if you read the other books in this series , Coby is part of the Navy SEALs group Vice-One and Brogan is part of the Harlots MC. They both have very secretive pasts. They both have a very dark personality and have many, many faults and problems. But together they can accomplish anything if they are one unit.
Once again the organization they all are trying to stop pops up and rears its very ugly head. This
Jen Jen
Mar 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
1st off, anything by J.M. Walker is a MUST READ in my book now!! I can't seem to get enough of her.
I"m not the type of reviewer that tells you the story. I can't. You need to read it yourself to get the full effect like I did.

Colby and Brogan OMG, I have no words that describe these two but PERFECT!
This book has blown me out of the water. There are triggers, that if you are easily triggered by abuse, I don't think this would be a good book for you. If you can handle anything, I suggest picking u
Tami czenkus
Mar 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
CobyEffinPorter!!!!!
Once again we are thrust into the world of The King's Harlots and Vice One and there is NEVER a dull moment while reading ANY of these books!!!
Have you ever read a book that has you so invested that you completely and utterly break when something tragic happens to any of the characters? Well THAT is exactly what J.M Walker does with Rude. She rips your heart out of your chest (more than once) then you slowly heal along with the characters.......
My favorite type of series is
Debbie Thomson
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG..I do not even know where to start, this book was 4 star until the end and then it blew me apart. I sat reading this thinking, "No, the author would not go that far"...Well yes she did and more....Coby and Brogan were my 2nd fav couple after Dale and Max (and after what happened at the end I'm not sure I am going to cope with their book). Why Why Why did you do that to Coby, I will never understand and it was a very tough read, but they are both such a strong couple they probably are the onl ...more
Tina
Mar 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I didn’t know what, I going to get with RUDE, but I was not disappointed at all. This is the story about Coby and Brogan who seem so different, but are totally the same in so many ways.

From the first page till the last, this story kept you on your toes. These two had so many issues personally, but they bonded in way that, I even didn’t think was possible. Throughout the book, I loved Coby even more, but what he went through in the past and now just broke my heart. I loved seeing the secondary c
Gwen Shafer
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow

Wow ..This book was freaking amazing. Heart wrenching mind blowing twists turns made me want to throw my kindle. I absolutely loved it. I love these two together. So much between them you can easily see that they are perfect for each other. No matter what is thrown at them they fight for their love. Amazing job so well written story line. Grips you from the beginning and has you on the edge of your seat until the very last word. Highly recommend this one.
Donna Midgley
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic book! Very dark at times but Coby and Brogan are superb characters. Coby is a Navy Seal and seems to be very hard and broody. Brogan is my kind of woman. She’s not afraid to stand up for herself and can look after herself well. At times she is well aggressive and when the darkest takes over, she can and will do anything. Coby is similar and that’s what makes them fit together well. A fantastic book!
Lin ( Nerdy Bookworm)
Feb 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series continues to get better and better. I do recommend reading the other books in this series for great clarification. This is the story of Coby and Brogan unconventional yet sweet relationships. They are two disturbed souls seeking a release for their troubled minds. This story is so amazing, I couldn’t put it down for one minutes until I got to the end.
Jenna
Oct 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
This story about Coby and Brogan was so emotional! There was so much to this story that I couldn't put it down and just needed to keep reading to find out what happens. Both are such strong people but this shows a whole other side to them that was just beautiful! And it really leads up to the next book which I'm dying to read!!
K.
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Feels trip! Party of one!

Rude is an emotional rollercoaster from beginning to end. sometimes people don't hide from their darkness, they embrace it. Coby and Brogan embrace every twisted thought. this book had me wanting to throw my kindle more than once. I Don't know if I'll ever get over Vice-One or the Kings Harlots
Kelly Fountain
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy crap! I have enjoyed this entire series but this one, wow! Just wow! It's sick, twisted, gripping and completely psychotic but oh so very good. Nightmares reside within this story but each turn of the page is worth it. It will take you places you've never would wish to go and you won't be the same after it. Fantastic! And Coby, Coby, Coby. I love him.
Sue
Aug 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: j-m-walker
Great writing on J.M.'s book. There were some really sick people in this book. There is a lot of drama and u always look for a happily every after, but in these books that's not the case. There is always trouble over their horizon. Can't wait for next book. Hope it's Dale. Feel for Max and her loss and Dale in a Coma. Hope these 2 find their way.
Jacqui Foster
Nov 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg

Oh my God, what a book this was, the story of Cody and Brogan was fast moving, once they got together that was it, when everything started happening it was really bad to read what human beings could do to each other, but she managed to rescue her man.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
J.M. Walker is an Amazon bestselling author who loves all things books, pigs and lip gloss. She is happily married to the man who inspires all of her Heroes and continues to make her weak in the knees every single day.

"Above all, be the HEROINE of your own life..." ~ Nora Ephron
More about J.M. Walker

King's Harlots (6 books)
  • Grit (King's Harlots MC, #1)
  • Stain (King's Harlots MC, #2)
  • Grim (King's Harlots, #2.5)
  • Numb (King's Harlots MC, #4)
  • Rust (King's Harlots MC #6)