Start by marking “Parenting at Your Best: Powerful Reflections and Straightforward Tips for Becoming a Mindful Parent (Mom’s Choice Awards Recipient)” as Want to Read:

How do you maintain mindful relationships with your children in this frenzied, disconnected world?

Most of us believe we have parenthood planned perfectly; when we’ll become parents, how we’ll parent, even anticipating how our children will
respond to our parenting. Yet, reality proves to us on a daily basis that nothing in parenting goes as planned.

With all of life’s ups
ebook
Published November 14th 2016 by Roni Wing Lambrecht

To ask other readers questions about Parenting at Your Best, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Parenting at Your Best

Start your review of Parenting at Your Best: Powerful Reflections and Straightforward Tips for Becoming a Mindful Parent (Mom’s Choice Awards Recipient)
Emily Ross
I was voluntarily provided this free review copy audiobook by the author, narrator, or publisher.

This was a really good parenting self help guide. It was down to earth and really realistic. I particularly liked the idea of writing a diary throughout the child's life to give to them as an adult. There was a lot of advice dedicated to respect, which I particularly liked, and the idea of raising a child to become an independent person. This was a really good self help book.
L. S.
Jun 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
There's a lot of parenting self-help books out there. I feel as though many of them are a little lofty. Setting expectations too high, or presenting goals that reflect ideals from television. Parenting at Your Best, however, feels very humbled, very down-to-earth. The parenting tips in there are simple, yet sensible. Respect is a big theme, and I think that's where a lot of parents fail. They treat their child as property instead of someone to be included. Differences of opinions will inevitably ...more
Catherine Spader
Matt
May 08, 2017
Kendra
May 21, 2017
Known as an efficiency expert and serial entrepreneur by her family and friends, Roni Lambrecht has always been a forward thinker, spending her time working on projects to make life easier and more organized for everyone she connects with. If there's a way to do something with less time and less money, producing the same quality, Roni will find a way to make it happen. For the majority of her ...more