Start by marking “The Adventures of Morty” as Want to Read:
The Adventures of Morty

The Adventures of Morty

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  3 ratings  ·  2 reviews
The book features Morty, her cases and her adventures. The main characters in the book are Morty’s mother Liana, Morty’s father Robert and Grandmother Penny.

Her travels take her to Egypt, the Alps, to a shipwreck and a host of other places, including fictional ones such as Megton and Lalaland.

She uses her sleuthing skills to solve cases, and has the Queen of England as one
Paperback, 1, 51 pages
Published October 31st 2016 by Notion Press

To ask other readers questions about The Adventures of Morty, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Adventures of Morty

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of The Adventures of Morty
Vaageesh Tnc
Nov 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The book focuses on the travels & exploits of a kid detective by the name of Morty, who by the way, is a turtle. The book is a definite buy for anyone looking to enlighten their child about the world & at the same time, make it fun & interactive. All the artwork is done by the author, but since I’m the worst artist to ever walk this planet, I can neither praise nor critique her.

I usually judge books by my 3 pillars of a good read.

1.Duration- Some people say that more pages mean a better readin
Vatsala Dorairajan
Apr 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Simple detective stories

A series of simple episodic detective stories that keep readers, young and old alike, riveted to the book. Looking forward to more from the author
Abhita Balasubramanian