Start by marking “The Whole She-Bang 3” as Want to Read:
The Whole She-Bang 3

The Whole She-Bang 3

This is the third installment in the Toronto Sisters in Crime Whole She-Bang crime short story anthologies. We include 22 stories by 18 members of Sisters in Crime in Canada. Authors include Cathy Ace, Jayne Barnard, Anne Barton, Miriam Clavir, Susan Daly, Lisa de Nikolits, Alice Fitzpatrick, Valerie Hauch, Elizabeth Hosang, H. MacDonald-Archer, J.A. Menzies, Lynne Murphy, ...more
Kindle Edition
Published November 15th 2016 by Sisters in Crime Toronto

To ask other readers questions about The Whole She-Bang 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Whole She-Bang 3

Start your review of The Whole She-Bang 3
Dorothy
Not all anthologies deliver across the board (*cough*Akashic Noir series *cough*) These were uniformly good, with some excellent ones. I always think anthologies are a great way to inexpensively discover "new-to-me" authors.

I really enjoyed dipping in and out of all these short stories. Perfect for my "commuter read". There were so many different styles (cozy, darkly humorous, creepy, lighthearted fun) - I have now got a list of several authors whose other works I will follow up. There were even
Sandee
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Excellent. Rarely have I read a book of short stories and found every story enjoyable. Individually, I would rate most of them 5 out of 5 and nothing below a 3 out of 5. Wonderful work ladies. I look forward to reading more by all of you!
Ann
Sep 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I don't have a lot of time to read, as I recently went back to work, so I love short story collections. This one was very good. An eclectic variety of interesting mystery stories. Quite enjoyable.
Inge
Mar 02, 2017 rated it did not like it
Being generous with the one star! What a bunch of amateurish stories. Did anyone even take the time to edit this, or read these stories. If this is the best of Toronto writers you can come up with we are in trouble.
Janet Sketchley
A well-written and impressive variety of characters, both criminal and non, in a wide array of settings. Motives, mayhem, and murder galore, although not every story involves a death. Naturally I liked some stories more than others. My one complaint would be the inclusion of a couple of particularly nasty words that really added nothing. But if you don't mind that sort of thing and fictional crime appeals to you, read on. My favourite stories were J.A. Menzies' "Power Play" and Susan Daly's "A D ...more
Kate Freiman
Nov 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
An enticing collection of crime fiction, from spine-tingling to cozy, from familiar storytellers and new voices. Each one is a gem. Altogether, this is a treasure box of an anthology.
Kate Freiman, USA-Today bestselling and award winning author
A.B. Funkhauser
Nov 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Three times a bullseye! The third anthology rocks the boundaries and then breaks them, binding cozy thrills and cold-blooded machina in a single spine. Loved it!
Bruce Woodbridge
Apr 08, 2017
Susan Wical Baughman
Feb 23, 2020
Judy Sheluk
Jan 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Lorenzo  Nicodemo
Mar 06, 2018
Aug 07, 2018
Kelly
Oct 14, 2018

• The Best of Vanity Fair ELIZABETH TAYLOR: Eight Remarkable Stories About Hollywood's Most Beautiful, Most Controversial Star
  • Yoga Body, Buddha Mind
  • Untethered: Sweet, Funny, & Strange Tales of the Paranormal
  • The Best Laid Plans: 21 Stories of Mystery & Suspense
  • Let it Snow: The Best of Bethlehem Writers Roundtable, Winter 2015 Collection
  • The Crossroads (Haunted Mystery, #1)
  • Learn How To Write A Novel By Reading Harry Potter
  • Murder and Mega Millions (High Desert Cozy Mystery #6)
  • Saturday the Rabbi Went Hungry
  • Murder in Palm Springs (High Desert Mystery #8)
  • Monday the Rabbi Took Off
  • Murder and High Rollers: A High Desert Cozy Mystery (High Desert Cozy Mystery Series Book 10)
  • Murder & The Secret Cave (High Desert Cozy Mystery #2)
  • Murdered by Country Music (High Desert Mystery #3)
  • Murder at the Polo Club (High Desert Mystery #4)
  • Murdered by Plastic Surgery (High Desert Mystery #5)
  • Brooklyn Noir 2: The Classics