Start by marking “If You Fight (Corrupted Love #2)” as Want to Read:
If You Fight (Corrupted Love #2)

If You Fight

(Corrupted Love #2)

The second book in the Corrupted Love series by New York Times and USA Today bestselling author K.M. Scott!
Published 2017 by Copper Key Media LLC

To ask other readers questions about If You Fight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about If You Fight

Hanne
Mar 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: new-adult
If You Fight is a great continuation of Serena and Ryder’s love story that started in If I Dream. It’s definitely not a standalone. I’ve been dying to read this book after the shocking cliffhanger and some events in If I Dream. I’ve loved this part more than the previous part. I desperately need the final part, because that cliffhanger was again huge! I’m not going say anything about the plot, because I don’t want to give away something.

When I started this book, I hoped that the relationship bet
Heather C
~ 3.5 Stars ~

First off all, If You Fight is a continuation of If I Dream, picking up right where it ends. So if you haven’t read that yet, please stop and go get it.

All I have to say is that Ryder and Serena have the worst luck. They have fought so hard to be together and anything and everything that you can think of gets thrown at them. Serena’s father is one sick guy and he’s doing everything in his power to keep them apart.

I’m not going to recap anything. I really want you guys to experience
Tracy- OMGReads
Mar 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
The forbidden romance of Ryder and Serena continues in If You Fight. It picks up directly where If I Dream ended.

Here, we have Serena focused on revenge, and Ryder supporting her mission. Serena has changed from the first book. She's colder and tougher. Ryder is more defiant and headstrong. The two of them are caught up in the whirlwind that is their life. Decisions must be made immediately.

I was full of anxiety while reading this book! The story is addictive, the characters are intriguing and
Sandy S
4 stars

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date: March 29, 2017

If you fight, will we last?

Serena
All my life, everyone around me made sure I was weak. My father. My sister. And now the man my father forced me to marry. But Oliver doesn't know what I know. Strength can come even in the hardest times, and if you're willing to fight for love, nothing can stand in your way.

For the first time in my life, I'm fighting back, and with Ryder by my side, I'm never letting myself be weak again.

Ryder
They want us to b
Crystal's Book World ~ Crystal Cordova
Oh wow! Just wow! Can my heart break any more than it has since I have been reading this series. Talk about when it rains it pours. Serena and Ryder just can not get a break in this hateful world that they are trapped in. If You Fight gives you a little more hope in their future. We start off where we left off with If You Dream and Serena has lost her baby. Oliver is just a monster and after what has happened to his wife, he still treated Serena badly

I love the passion that both Ryder and Seren
Konny
Mar 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If You Fight by K.M. Scott is the second installment in The Corrupted Love Series.
If you fight is not a stand alone and picks up where book one If I Dream ends up.
Serena and Ryders story continues.
Serena is at the hospital after her husband tried to kill her. Now she plottes her revenge.
This story gets more and more twisted.
Theres fight, hate revenge and love, always love.
If You Fight ends in a cliffhanger.
Serena and Ryders story concludes in If We Fall, book three in this trilogy.
I liked the wo
Debbie Collins
Mar 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"If You Fight" is the second book in the Corrupted Love trilogy and since it is a continuation of the story of Ryder and Serena, you must read "If I Dream" first. This book picks up where the first book left off, and the two characters are still trying to get away from Oliver and out of the life that Serena's father has forced upon them. Robert, her father, the man with the crocodile smile is pure evil, corrupt, nasty, overbearing, egotistical, basically just a maniac. If you cross him, you pay, ...more
Sarah Dale
Mar 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
This continues the forbidden romance of Ryder and Serena, and picks up straight after If I Dream left off.

Serena is fixated on revenge and has completely changed from he first book. She's harder, tougher and more calculating. Ryder is supporting her in her quest for revenge, he's also changed becoming more defiant.

The pain Serena and Ryder is going through is heartbreaking, they have to hide their pain which is so tough.

The twists and turns in this are simply brilliant, they keep you completel
Susan
Mar 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Didn't realize when I sat down to read this was the second book in a trilogy or series. But I have to give kudos to K.M. Scott, I really don't feel lost. But by chapter 3, I'm still trying to figure out what "The Pit" is and what kind of place Serena and Oliver live in or exactly what role Ryker plays in her father's company or what daddy does.

If You Fight is really well written, but the further I into it, I continued to feel like I was missing something. Well, I am, since I've read the second
Patricia Maia (The Bookery Review)
Even better than the first, If you Fight is the second book in the Corrupted Love Trilogy and can't be read as a standalone, as it continues the story of Serena and Ryder.

I seriously love KM Scott's books. Her writing is clean and she knows exactly how to keep you focused in the story, wanting more and more!

It starts exactly where If you Dream ended, with everyone in the hospital after Serena been attacked and her moment alone with Ryder it's extremely emotional.
Serena starts coming stronger as
Shelley Smith
Mar 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What????????
I can't believe the book ended like that.
This series pulled me in from the first book but the second book gets better and better.
I can't believe a father can treat his family the way Robert Erickson does this man is definitely a true psychopath!!!!
Ryder and Serena life together just keeps getting thrown back to stage one by the evil Nasty games Serena's dad loves to play and everyone in his world has to suffer and bend to his will for face very severe consequences and no one can
Kali McQuillen
Shelves: 2017-arc, 2017-read
3.5 Right when you think everything is going to be alright, you couldn't be more wrong. When you have a dreams that come true, there's someone just waiting to take them away.

Serena and Ryder keep fighting for what they have and for what they want. It's almost in their grasp. Are they going to be able to have it all or are they going to lose it all.

Serena's dad thinks he's a god and no one can touch him and he just keeps playing the part. I wanted to throat punch him.

This book will keep you ent
Suzanne
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ohhhh does Serena and Ryder’s story get more and more twisted in this second book! While there were times I really wanted to smack Serena, I do have to remember how young these characters really are and how much they have to grow up. So there is quite the mix of being young but old at the same time with these two.
This book starts up right where the first left off. I have to say I was pulled in deeper into this world that Scott created. The turmoil and pain that Serena and Ryder have to endure i
Naughty Mom Story Time
Apr 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs-reviewed
I heart Ryder so much! He is so devoted to Serena and would do anything for her. He just makes my heart melt.

If You Fight picks up right were If I Dream leaves off. Serena has been injured and Ryder saves her life...again. But what I couldn't wrap my heart around is the moment she decided she wanted to play with the big dogs and seek revenge instead of just getting it all out in the open.

Serena's naivety got to me on more than one occasion. She was sweet and loving, but had not a mean bone in h
Meloney
Mar 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If You Fight is the second book in the Corrupted Love Trilogy. This book picks up right were If I Dream leaves off. Serena recovers from Oliver's attacked and starts plotting her revenge. Ryder still pays for his mistakes he makes with Robert (Serena's father). When they seem to think they will be able to spend the rest of their lives together Robert makes sure who knows he's in control. With so many twists and turns my emotions were all over the place with this book. I loved ever bit of the emo ...more
Lindsey King
Mar 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Angst 3
Tears 3
Value 5
Storyline 5
Panty Scorching 5
Overall Rating 5

Holy hell! Just when I think okay.... Ryder and Serena will get their HEA I am wrong again. SOOOO much going on with this book. Lots of high tensions, lots of angst, plenty of hot Ryder. (LIKE A LOT) I loved it. It literally had all the feels.

Ryder. Good lawd this man! Can I have him? Cause he is perfect. Well, I think so anyway. When everything and everyone is against him he fights until he can fight no more to protect whats his.
wendy Shelton(obsessedbybooks)
Mar 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
this is the second book in the Corrupt series, we pick up right were book one stops. This book is packed with so much, emotion and action. Ryder isn't backing down he's fighting for what's his and that's Serena, but it took Serena almost being killed by her husband to realize she must act now. damn I can't wait to see what's in store for these two.
L Morales
Mar 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing! Ryder and Serena's story continues right where book 1 end and it keeps you on the edge of seat.This book is so intense, emotional, full of drama and love. My heart breaks for this beautiful couple and I truly can't wait to read the next book in the trilogy. I received an advance readers copy of this book.
Paula Hoskins
Mar 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What do you do when evil is trying to keep you from the person you love? You Fight back anyway you can. Serena's father is the evil force that controls Serena and Ryder's lives. Robert revels in the fact that no one can stop him if he decides to destroy them. If You Fight is Serena and Ryder's fight to get out from under Robert's control. They know that they need to do it together and hope their love will set them free. If You Fight is a beautiful love story of two people who just want to be tog ...more
Suelee Lee
Mar 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Four words. You can kill me!!!!! This author is so evil. Her ending for book one was so good and damn STRONG. No one wants to be separate from the one they love. Overall I love the ending for book 2. There are so much hiding secrets from Serena's father. I can't wait to read book 3. #juicy #thrilling #authoriskillingthereader
Vickie Raynor
Mar 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
A good continuation of the first book. In the beginning it was a little slow but quickly picked up. It was necessary to lay the foundation giving the book a good amount of angst and suspense. The characters were en point. Each character made you love or hate them. A fast race for freedom and happiness left me holding my breath! Book was gifted to me.
Katina McKinney James
Mar 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I started that ask why this keeps happening to me. But I guess it is a good thing, because I would not be reading awesome books by K.m Scott.
I just tried to make it last forever. If I just read a little a day, it will last longer. But I could not get enough of Serena and Ryder. I was happy Oliver died. I mean he killed the baby and wanted Serena to go. Now if only something could happen to Robert. And I hope it does since he ordered the hit on Serena's mom. Then Jesse shot Ryder!!!! This can't b
Maria
Mar 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If you fight is the second book in the series. I have been waiting for this one the first book was amazing and this one was even better. Ryder and Serena are still struggling for a feature together but her father has other plans that doesn't involve happiness. It was a fantastic read I couldn't put it down I was hoping for the best. It was so exciting and so sad. Now I have to wait again for the last book and I can't wait not with that ending so please hurry
Patricia
Mar 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is quite a read!! This book has all the love, thrilling and suspense you can handle. I could not put this book down! K.m Scott you have done it again. It is a great book! I highly recommend this book, the series and this author. She is one of a kind and very gifted.
Sandie Book Boyfriend Reviews
Dec 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the second book in the Corrupted Love series. If you have not read the first book in the series then you need to read that one first before moving on to this one, as it is NOT A STANDALONE. If You Fight is a continuation of Serena and Ryder's story. If you have not read it or my review I ask you to do that first before continuing on.

Alrighty roo, I am not about spoilers so I can't go too much into detail about this book but I was so excited that I got to continue on with this one because
Kasey McCarthy
Jul 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Control vs protection

The second book in series starts out after Serena has been married off by her controlling father. She's never quit seeing Ryder and she becomes pregnant. Her husband figures it out and becomes abusive. She's found at bottom of stairs bleeding and taken to hospital. Her father suspects but Serena thinks she can use this as leverage for divorce. When things only get worse, they take matters in own hands. There are always consequences with her father. The only question is what
Rhonda Ziglar
Mar 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If You Fight by K.M. Scott......5 Continuation Stars!!! Wow, Serena and Ryder story continues and it will keep you on the edge of your seat. This is one of my favorite series ever, K.M. Scott, knows how to suck the readers into the story and keeps you wanting more. Again the book is packed with, action, angst, family, love and Sexy times. I can't wait for the next book. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.
My Girlfriend's Couch Blog
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love, Love, Love!!! I need the conclusion right now!!

~ Review by Heidi Pharo
Lynne Fredo
Jun 25, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
If You Fight

I had to get the next book as to see how Ryder and Serena's story plays out. This is so interesting and I'd strongly recommend that it be bought and read.
Jennifer Nino
Jun 17, 2017 rated it liked it
3.7
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Love Unexpected (Navy Love, #2)
  • Lead Me Home (Fight for Me, #3)
  • Fix Me Not (The Fix, #2)
  • Club Alpha
  • Cursed Ecstasy (Cursed, #2)
  • Kiss My Ash
  • Unintended (The Sin Trilogy, #5)
  • 1st Time Love (Dirty Down South Novel)
  • Falling Hard (The Blackhawk Boys, #4)
  • Peyton & Noah (Beaumont - Next Generation, #3.5)
  • Rebellious (True Brothers MC, #2)
  • Guilty Sin (ALFA Investigations, #4)
  • Black (Bama Boys, #3)
  • Sasha's Demons  (Dilemma, #2)
  • Lyric (Rebel, #1)
  • Maybe Ever After
  • Obvious  (Finn Factor #9.5)
  • Blessed Betrayal
K.M. Scott is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of contemporary romance. Under her Gabrielle Bisset name, she writes paranormal romance. Readers can find out about all her books at her website at kmscottbooks.com and on Facebook.

Corrupted Love (3 books)
  • If I Dream (Corrupted Love #1)
  • If We Fall (Corrupted Love Trilogy Book 3)