Start by marking “If I Dream (Corrupted Love #1)” as Want to Read:
If I Dream (Corrupted Love #1)

If I Dream

(Corrupted Love #1)

If I dream, will you dare?

All I wanted was my freedom. It's all I'd dreamed of from the first time I stood in the ring. Until I entered Robert Erickson's world. Until Serena. Cruelty and ugliness surrounded me, but she was beautiful and good. I wanted to protect her from her father's world, even though I knew being with her could mean the end of me.

I wanted for nothing as
Published January 24th 2017 by Copper Key Media LLC

To ask other readers questions about If I Dream, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about If I Dream

Start your review of If I Dream (Corrupted Love #1)
Jessica ❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥

If I Dream is the first installment in K. M. Scott’s Corrupted Love series. I started reading this book before I went to bed, but I suggest you don’t. I wound up staying up until 6 o’clock in the morning reading, because I couldn’t put it down! This author really knows how to keep you flipping the pages!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Orphaned as a teenager, Ryder becomes an underground fighter to survive. He is allowed to live at the warehouse where he fights while paying off his debts to a man named Floyd. When
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo free neon Pu3 by sb_zpsl0ntjcjl.gif

FREE on Amazon US today (5/1/2017)

Book 1.
FREE: https://www.amazon.com/If-Dream-Corru...
BLURB:
If I dream, will you dare?
I wanted for nothing as the daughter of one of the
Eve (Between The Bookends)
description

description

I'm super bummed about this one. The writing was fabulous and I enjoyed this author's other books. Unfortunately, this one just isn't going to work for me because (view spoiler)
Bex | TotallyBex.com
Mar 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: forbidden, arc, fighter
★★ 3.5 - 4 stars! ★★

If I Dream is the angsty story of two star-crossed kids who are fighting for their freedom from a very sinister man. Ryder is a young man who was orphaned and alone who turned to illegal fighting to survive, while Serena lives in luxury and attempts to escape her overbearing father. The more they get to know one another, they find similarities in their circumstances. That bond turns to more, and their love helps them survive.

I enjoyed this story, in fact, it was quite engross
Kristen Holt
Jun 13, 2017 rated it did not like it
Georgie
Jan 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
HOLY SHIT!!!

This book was absolutely nothing like I was expecting!!!

I couldn't remember the synopsis so I almost felt like I was going in blind...I turned the first few pages and thought...okay - it's another "fighter book" yeah that's cool...

Then BOOM!!!!

K.M. Scott knocked me for an absolute six!!!

This book was so much more than a story about a boy being a fighter falling in love with some rich bitch girl!

I was literally on the edge of my seat as I got further into this story!

I can't even find
Heather C
Jan 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, jan-2017-release
~ 3.5 Stars ~

This was my first book by K.M. Scott and it won't be my last. I really enjoyed her writing style. It flowed extremely well, making it very easy to read in one sitting. Which I did.

Ryder has been fighting for his life since he was fifteen. He has not had a good life and he's fighting to survive. When a man shows up to one of his street fights, everything changes. He now lives in a big house and he's well taken care of. As he becomes the man's new prized fighter, something shifts an
Amy
Jan 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
It’s been quite a while since I’ve read a KM Scott book, so when I heard about If I Dream, I couldn’t wait to get my hands on it.

If I Dream follows the story of Ryder and Serena. All Serena has ever wanted is to live a life of her own, but she was trapped and destined to live the life her father mapped out for her. When Ryder came along, she had hope and for the first time ever, felt love. But, she knew that nothing could ever come of her feelings for Ryder. Her father would do anything to keep
Hanne
Jan 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: new-adult
If I Dream is the first book in KM Scott’s new series. It’s a great start. It ends with a cliffhanger and I hope I don’t have to wait too long for the next book, because I need to know what happens next.

Ryder is a fighter. He’s damaged, talented and strong. He is caring and nice to Serena. Serena is the first woman who is nice to him and they talk a lot. The more they talk, the closer they grow to each other. Their friendship is a secret and they want to keep it that way. They eventually fall i
Naomi Connor
Jan 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
***ARC provided in exchange for an honest review - Naomi / Scandalous Book Blog***

Fantastic start to a new series, I am hooked and after that ending I cant wait for the next book. It does end with a cliffhanger, but its not too major!
This book was raw and emotional. The characters were so well written that I felt everything. Kept on the edge of my seat from beginning to end I was unable to put this book down.

Ryder is a fighter but not by choice, he has too to survive. Homeless and Indebted to th
Debbie Collins
Jan 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh my, what an awesome start to a new series. K.M. Scott really outdid herself with this one. This book just grabbed me from the very first page and then left me with a book hangover that won't be cured until I get my hands on the next book. Do yourself a favor and put this book on your to be read list, I promise you will not be sorry. Just get ready to go on an emotional roller coaster ride, this one is loaded with romance, steamy sex, pain, anger, suspense, and characters that you will love an ...more
Sandy S
Jan 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.25 stars--

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date January 24, 2017

Books Laid Bare
Jan 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a powerful start to the authors new series, it draws on an almost cacophony of emotions and at times it was a race not only to get to the next up but also the down that was destined to follow.
There was a darkness to the story that while it didn’t hide the light in every character, it certainly allowed the edges of each and every one of them to be singed by pain and sadness.
Bad things happen to good people and Serena is a good person, who was unfortunately caught in a web of her father’s
Lustful Literature
Jan 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Josie's Review

I’m a huge fan of K.M Scott. I love her writing style and the way she can make me feel about the characters needs, emotions and conflicts. This book was a moving, emotional and nerve-wracking read. I love when an author can bring out not only a smile to my face but also sadness, disappointment and fear.

If I Dream follows Ryder and Serena’s forbidden love. These characters brought me to my knees. Both of them are from different sides of the streets but they were so perfect togethe
Chasidy
Jan 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
AMAZING! “If I dream, will you dare?” Will you dare to love, to fight, to overcome?

Ryder, is a force to be reckoned with in the ring. Winning is the only option he has. He is fighting to pay off a debt. Robert Erickson rules the underground and bought his debt as well as Ryder. Robert warned Ryder to stay away from his daughters Janelle and Serena. Janelle had no problem staying away from him. Serena, on the other hand has an interest in him and wanted to get to know him. The relationship develo
Breanna Eichhorn
Jan 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ryder is looking forward to paying off his debt to Floyd. The last thing he expects is to have his contract bought by someone else who wont honor his deal with Floyd. When Robert takes Ryder back to his house, he says that his daughters are off limits. Serena and Janelle are both prisoners in their own home. Janelle wanted to go to college and get away from their father. Serena is determined to go to college even if she has to run away to achieve it. Serena befriends Ryder even though she was to ...more
Chantel
Jan 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing! Heart Gripping!

K.M. Scott is an amazing author that brings her books to life and her readers experience everything that she has to offer in her writing. You can not help but fall into her story-line and characters. This is especially true for this book. The heartbreaking story of the forbidden love in this book will have you on the edge of your seat and wanting more. The twist and turns are full of angst and emotion that will hook you from the beginning.

This book is a great start to K
Tracy
Thick with tension, If I Dream is a heart racing read. It left me with tears in my eyes, and dying to know what happens next.

This story revolves around Ryder, a young man who has been fighting since he was a teenager, and Serena, a girl who has been trapped by her father.

These two characters are complex, rough around the edges, and a bit detached. But, it's an understandable detached, they both lacked a lot but are trying to make up for it. Serena was very hot and cold, Ryder took it in stride
Melissa Travis
Jul 20, 2017 rated it did not like it
I hate giving 1 star reviews and have only done a few times. This book annoyed the shit out of me.

I kept reading, hoping that something would happen. Nope! Here she is, in love with this man who is a killer and he can't kill the dipshits keeping them apart? Get real!?! There are 100 other reasons I gave one star but that annoyed me the most.

The writing wasn't bad it was just the plot and the overall story. Ugh.
Janee
Mar 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Survival

So loved it. Very exciting story. From the beginning I was tearing up just the circumstances that Ryder and Serena have to go through to survive.
Crystal's Book World ~ Crystal Cordova
I read and own the Heart of Stone series by K.M. Scott and loved those books. Then I got busy and never followed up on K.M. Scott's other books. So when I saw If I Dream was coming out and is the 1st book of the Corrupted Love series, I knew I was back in. I was dying to read a book that I knew I would love.

If I Dream is heartbreaking good. I have to say I have not read a book that had me crying from page one to the end. My heart shattered for the life that Ryder and Serena have been dealt with
2OCC Reviews
Jan 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: gemma
If I dream was a suspenseful and angst filled read that has many twists throughout the book. This is the first book in the series and finishes in a cliff hanger, hopefully in the next book the questions I have are answered. K.M. Scott done an amazing job with the writing throughout the book, the author knows how to incorporate a lot of emotion throughout the story.

The heroine of the story is Serena who knows what she wants in life, but has to put up with being controlled by the males in her lif
Le Ann Foster
Jan 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
☆☆Reviewed for Hooked On Books ☆ ☆

I gave this book 5 Stars!

I have to warn this book might have triggers for some, so read with caution!

Wow! I'm still trying to wrap my head around all the possibilities where this story is going to lead to. In one way I'm hoping that Serena and Ryder will come full circle and in another way I'm open to the possibilities that they already have. This book does leave you on cliffhanger but not a cliffhanger...I guess you could say it Happy For Now kind of ending.
Suzanne
Jan 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is one emotional ride that takes you on a tailspin with in the underworld. You have Ryder who is brought in as essentially a personal pitbull and his boss’s daughter Serene who cannot help but gravitate towards him. I love how their connection builds throughout this story as well. My heart broke for them so many times.
I have been a HUGE KM Scott fan for a long time, and this one honestly did not disappoint. I found myself wrapped up in the world that she created. While some may say it
Kimberly
Jan 23, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars

This is a story about two young people who long to be free. Ryder is a underground fighter who fights to pay off a debt, but when he is "bought" by a powerful man his life changes forever. Serena lives in a gilded cage, she longs to be free of her controlling and powerful father. Both Ryder and Serena find a freedom in each others arms, but their love will come at a price.

Angst, Angst, and more ANGST! This story is chock full of the angst. I kept waiting for something good to happen to
Coco.V
Jun 10, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
💝FREE on Amazon & on iBooks today (6/10/2018)!💝

Blurb:
If I dream, will you dare?

I wanted for nothing as the daughter of one of the richest men in the world. But all my father
Heather Pollock
Mar 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
#Review @KMScottromance ‏

QueenZany 4 Star Review
IF I DREAM
K.M. Scott

IF I DREAM is a delicious heart stopping roller coaster ride! That will keep you on the edge! Like a drug or a high. Needing those endorphins. Those feelings that will pull you apart and then magically stitching you back up!! God I can’t even describe the mix of emotions that took me over. But by the time i was done. I was blown away!! WOW!!!
Melissa Mendoza
Jan 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
“I leaned over and kissed him long and deep, only making it harder for me to leave. When I pulled away, he didn’t try to stop me a second time.”

Heat Rating:

photo 4 Orgasm Button_zpslila3vr1.jpg

4 Dreamy Stars! Not at all what I was expecting, but totally worth the read!

photo 4 Buttons_zpsh19grlob.jpg

This book will definitely rip your heart out… you will struggle along with Ryder and what he goes through. But be prepared this book will leave you wanting more… Overall I loved the book and I’m a huge fan of K.M Scott, but I need more! I’m not a patient perso
The Smutbrarians
Value 4
Overall Rating 4
Kindle eARC
Reviewed by Lindsey

Damn! This is one super intense story. Will warn ya that's it's very angst fueled and super emotional. I didn't know whether or not I wanted to bite my nails or scream at some points. It's beautifully written. That's for sure!

Serena.... I don't even know where to begin with this woman. She's strong. She is most definitely brave. There's an innocence with her that is very obvious. She has a tendency to
Ria Alexander  - Reading Is Our Satisfaction
Forbidden Love....it's so worth it!!!!

IF I DREAM is the first book in K.M. Scott's exciting new series Corrupted Love. What a beginning it was!!!! This book was so gripping that I couldn't put it down, so it was an all nighter for me, but it was so worth it!!!!

This is the story of Ryder Rhodes and Serena Erickson. Ryder is a fighter, in more ways than one, a man fighting for his survival. Ryder is "owned" by Robert Erickson, a man who bought his debt. Robert brings him into his home - with one s
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Whiskey Girl (Wild Men Texas #1)
  • Talk Dirty to Me
  • Wrecked
  • Rocky Mountain Haven (Six Pack Ranch #2; Rocky Mountain House #2)
  • Forever Ours (Shattered Hearts, #1)
  • Brother's Keeper Series Box Set (Brother's Keeper, #1-3)
  • Mr. Trouble (London Billionaire, #1)
  • Renegade (Moonshine Task Force, #1)
  • No Reservations (Special Ops: Tribute, #1)
  • Confessions of a Bad Boy
  • Between the Pages (Love at Work, #1)
  • Entice (The Affair, #1)
  • Make You Beg
  • Heathen (Redwood High #2)
  • Intrigued (The Dark Christmases Trilogy Book 1)
  • The Perfect Stranger
  • Philip's Rules (Bridal Discipline #1)
  • Reclaiming Brave (The Kane Brothers Book 3)
K.M. Scott is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of contemporary romance. Under her Gabrielle Bisset name, she writes paranormal romance. Readers can find out about all her books at her website at kmscottbooks.com and on Facebook.

Corrupted Love (3 books)
  • If You Fight (Corrupted Love #2)
  • If We Fall (Corrupted Love Trilogy Book 3)