Start by marking “Regeneration (The Incubation Trilogy Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Regeneration (The Incubation Trilogy Book 3)

Regeneration

(The Incubation Trilogy #3)

After she escapes Atlanta, Everly Jax returns to the
Defiance cell in time to help capture Kube 9, her former
home. There, she works feverishly with Dr. Ronan to
recreate her locust eradication experiments. She is on the
verge of success when an Infrastructure Protection Force
general perpetrates an atrocity that leaves them all reeling.

Suddenly unsure who she can trust,
Published October 18th 2016 by diAgio Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Regeneration, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Regeneration

Start your review of Regeneration (The Incubation Trilogy Book 3)
Archer
Sep 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Unforgettable characters, Rich world building and very well written. Couldn't put it down. Would recommend . ...more
Marie
Jan 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great Read

This is book three in a trilogy. I have completely enjoyed each book the world building is cleverly done. The characters stay consistent through all three books. This book is great for anyone over 15 years old. It is full of action, has romance, and the reader will never forget Jax.
Jodi Perkins
Gripping series with great world-building. I love how DiSilverio avoids cliches. No love triangles, no grating angst...etc. Wyck is a great example of this. He's an awesome character who doesn't fall into any of the normal stereotypes, and the fierce friendship between him and Everly is given more 'screen time' than the romance between Everly and Saben--a rare treat for YA. But one of my favorite things was (surprisingly) the chemistry between Idris and Everly. As a reader you want to have the h ...more
Fathima Hajra
Oct 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Heartfelt story, more than just a dystopian

I thoroughly enjoyed this series, having read all 3 books in a few days after a long, long reading slump. I enjoyed the writing style and the world building was interesting. I liked that everly went to where she could help the most. I liked the way there wasn't a good and bad side, it was murky and people moved in and out of it. I liked everly's character arc and growth. I liked the nature of her decisions, they're organic. I liked how her relationship
Katelynn Carver
Dec 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: e-books
Again - AMAZING book by Laura DiSilverio.

I am sad that this trilogy is ending. I am slightly disappointed with the ending - I feel like it was very abrupt and could have been extended with more action and detail. You could definitely tell that the last few chapters were to tie everything up as it was the last book - but still- could have used more.

Besides that - it again was a real page turner and I devoured it in a few hours.

I highly recommend the entire series and look forward to checking o
Pam Maidment
Jun 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Outstanding trilogy

This is the last book in an outstanding trilogy.
Full of suspense and action with a little romance thrown in. It's not all happy endings and miraculous survival rates but more like real life with heart ache and tears, both happy and sad.
I would thoroughly recommend this trilogy to anyone who likes a really good read and would like to be challenged on their thinking of right verse wrong.
Also if you just like an exciting captivating read, then these books are for you.
Joan Johnson
Oct 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sad this trilogy is ended!

I have started and finished reading this trilogy in two and a half days. I am so impressed with the quality of writing, character thoughts and dialogue, as well as the world building this talented author has exhibited! I ask for more adventures from the characters Ms. DiSilverio has made so real for me! I hope that a movie or movies or maybe a T.V. series is made of this impressive and timely storyline.
Anita L. Peterson
May 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great storyline with fully developed characters. Wish that Everly and Saben's story continued. Look forward to reading more from the author.

Deserves 5 stars due to fully developed p!it and characters. This trilogy says it for young adults but this older adults enjoyed all three books.
Cindy Schilling
Oct 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-read-2017
I've now read all three books in this dystopic YA series, and have thoroughly enjoyed it. DiSilverio has created a believable world around the premise that a pandemic has wiped out most of the earth's population. Each volume has been a page-turning adventure, and without giving too much away, the series ends on a note of hope. ...more
Judith  Wong
Jun 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Completely absorbing Trilogy...

This review is for the whole Incubation Trilogy. As the title states, I found this Trilogy completely absorbing. It is concise, well written and filled with emotion, teenage angst, betrayals, loyalties, sacrifices, ideals and science. What more could anyone want, oh and love!
T.K.
Jul 02, 2020 rated it liked it
While most of the story is still pretty great, I could have done without the two sex scenes and the weird moralizing at the end. Also, one of the characters I did not like made an unlikely reappearance that I found hard to swallow. The violence and gore was pretty upsetting in this one as well. 2.75 stars
Sheila gullick
Jun 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely wonderful series

Absolutely wonderful series. Could not put it down. So full of action. Love the ending. Better than I thought it would?d be. She really did a good job on the one
Tammie
Jun 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ohhhh

I really enjoyed this whole series. All the twists and turns it took throughout. This book was no different. Shocked by some of the development s that happens but in a good way! Yay for this series!
Teresa Wright
Jun 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Never judge a book by its cover

Is there some mythology or symbology about locusts that I am missing? The story end well. You finally get to meet Loudon (how do you say his name - Low-done? Loud-on?), but I wanted to see more of him.
Marisa Page
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this trilogy of YA books, could not put them down! I am not one to normally read YA books but the 3 books in this series were written so well and kept you wanting to read to find out the what happens in the end. Well worth the read!
beverly rice
Sep 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Incubation Trilogy

These books were an adventure in to the future. Read right through them while going with the caratures from one exciting adventure to the next.
Fun read for all ages.
Patricia Lester
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Series very entertaining and captivating. When I re

Ad the first book I had to buy and read all. I felt very connected r
To the character s.
Amanda
Sep 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Such a good trilogy!
Jane Balke Andersen
Regeneration is an enjoyable ending to this YA Sci-Fi dystopian future trilogy. At times it kept me gripped and I didn't want to put it down. ...more
Dave Bennett
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed the whole series

I started on the first one, And that keep me going through 2 to 3. I really enjoy the ways the characters developed. Keep me picking the book up.
Christine
Mar 09, 2020 rated it liked it
This was just an okay trilogy. I've read several dystopian series that I like but more than this one. ...more
Coral Allen
Jul 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fast paced with rounded characters

I really enjoyed the trilogy. The challenges that the characters face are believable and the way that they react to them shows real development.
Cathi
Mar 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dystopian-future
Love this series, rarely spend money on books but paid for these.
Rebecca  Lanclos
Dec 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great series

I have really enjoyed this series. I don't typically choose sci-fi books, but Book 1 had me from the first chapter. I am sad that it's over!
Kimberly Coates
Jun 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Exceptional!

Each book in this trilogy was better than the last. I couldn’t put any of them down. The plot twists and turns, and it’s action packed too. Very enjoyable!
Ed
Jan 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
#3 in the Incubation Trilogy. The conclusion of a gripping YA SF tale in a dystopian near-future. This quick reading SF trilogy is a departure from author DiSilverio's cozy mystery series but it is certainly a successful departure and I hope she dips into the SF genre again in the near future. I imagine this volume could be read as a stand-alone but I would strongly advise reading the trilogy (Incubation / Incineration / Regeneration) in order. As it happens, I read the three books consecutively ...more
Leslie
Pretty good YA dystopian trilogy. I enjoyed the characters. This series deserves more attention than it gets.
Kjeksen
Sep 27, 2017
kim jurgens
Aug 28, 2019
Aurore
Dec 03, 2018

• Survive (The Atlantis Grail, #4)
  • Dragon's Thief (Blood Prophecy, #1)
  • Raven (Halfway House, #2)
  • Light Fae Academy: Year One
  • The Withering (House of Souls Book 3)
  • Light Fae Academy: Year Two
  • Silken Scales (The Chameleon Effect #1)
  • My Strange World
  • The Haunting of H. G. Wells
  • Once Awakened
  • The Haunting of University Park: A Riveting Haunted House Mystery (A Riveting Haunted House Mystery Series Book 20)
  • The Haunting of Bowlby Estate: A Riveting Haunted House Mystery (A Lindsy and Mike Foster Paranormal Mystery Book 2)
  • Tales of Mystery Unexplained. (Tales of Mysteries Unexplained Book 2): Tales of Mystery Unexplained Podcast
  • Solyrian Conspiracy: Age Of Magic (The Rise of Magic Book 9)
  • A Whisper of Sorrows (DCI Logan Crime Thrillers, #6)
  • The Last Bloody Straw (DCI Logan Crime Thrillers, #5)
  • Reborn (Kurtherian Gambit: The Rise of Magic #8)
  • The Big Man Upstairs (DCI Logan Crime Thrillers, #7)
I'm the author of the Swift Investigations, Mall Cop and Readaholics mystery series.

After twenty years as an Air Force intelligence officer – serving as a squadron commander, with the National Reconnaissance Office, and at a fighter wing – I retired to parenting and writing full-time.

Spying was easier.

(Laura DiSilverio is also Ella Barrick.)

The Incubation Trilogy (3 books)
  • Incubation (The Incubation Trilogy, #1)
  • Incineration (The Incubation Trilogy Book 2)

News & Interviews