Start by marking “Grail (Le Fay, #3)” as Want to Read:
Grail (Le Fay, #3)

Grail

(Le Fay #3)

A hero has fallen, and darkness threatens a splintered Camelot. In the midst of turmoil, the last hope for the kingdom is Morgan le Fay. Morgan is both feared and revered . . . and currently in prison for treason.

In the wake of King Uther’s tragic death, the wicked Mordred is closing in on young King Arthur, and the boy king turns to Morgan for help. Freed from her impriso
ebook
Published December 6th 2016

Start your review of Grail (Le Fay, #3)
Izabella (Pages Full of Stars)
"Where does the shadow come from? Who stands there, blocking the sun within me?"

GRAIL is the third book in Le Fay series, a fresh and fast paced retelling of Arthuriana.

The story picks up where we left in SWORD. Morgan le Fay is still a prisoner of Camelot but she doesn't know what would happen to her now after Uther's tragic death. She's ordered to work as a servant in Camelot but Morgan doesn't want to simply accept her punishment as she once dreamed of becoming a part of the king's court.
Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten)
Sophia (Bookwyrming Thoughts)
One of my goals for 2019 was completing a few series that I enjoyed a while ago.
And then completely abandoned. It's been nearly three years since I read  Sword , the second book in Realm Lovejoy's Le Fay series, but after getting Kindle Unlimited on sale, I figured I should dive into Grail.

Might as well. 🤷‍♀️

Side note: I definitely wrote this review in January 2019 and well... it's not 2019 for sure. I've definitely read Spear by now and the review is sitting somewhere.

Grail
Mikayla Gray
Jan 08, 2017 rated it liked it
Disclaimer; I was provided with a free copy of this book by Realm Lovejoy in exchange for an honest review.

I loved the first book in the Le Fay series, Henge. The mix of Arthurian legend, modern-world technology and magic was a winning combination for me! I wasn't as keen on the second book, Sword, which suffered from some pacing issues, but I couldn't wait to see where Morgan's journey went in book three.

Book two in the series may have been a bit slow, but Grail has no such problems! The pace
Heather
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Le Fay series catapults me back in time to my childhood when reading was my life and stories just like this one consumed me. The wait for each next book kills me every time with the cliffhangers that I hate, but secretly love. No doubt this is written for the YA crowd, but the story and adventure are as intriguing as any I’ve read and keep the pages flying. Thanks Realm for keeping my imagination burning!
Abi
Morgan has gained a new sense of her own self-worth and awesomeness, and I'm so, so proud of her and happy that she decided she wants to live! I'm glad she's getting some help, and I can't wait to see where she goes next! 5 stars. I hope book 4 releases soon.
books are love
Feb 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Received in exchange for a honest review.

Just when I think Realm Lovejoy can’t keep me on my toes and have me fall more for this series I am wrong. the third book in the LeFay series is just as action packed, fascinating and complex as the first two. She has taken the story of the lady of the lake and king arthur and turned it on its axis and twisted it into a really exciting and entertaining story.

Our world building continues in a magnificent fashion as we find out more about the Pendragon name
Veronica of V's Reads
Morgan Le Fay is an eighteen year old girl who'd dreamed of being a member of Arthur's Round, an elite fighting force that would counsel and protect Arthur Pendragon when he became king. This is a contemporary society where magic exists, and Camelot is real. Unfortunately, the Pendragon family is under attack by the Luminaries, an extremist group that wants magic to be out in the open, unconstrained by law. The Luminaries tried to kill Morgan and young Arthur in HENGE and again in SWORD. Morgan ...more
Iamtoast
Jun 30, 2017
Annsley Mann
Nov 24, 2017
Readiculously Peachy
Please check out my Awesome blog ;): http://readiculously-peachy.blogspot.com

My review:

Yes! It's finally time to make my come back again! Not only am I excited about this, but today I am also excited to share with you my review on Grail, the third book of the Le Fay series written by Realm Lovejoy. Ring any bells, perhaps? Well if you have been following me for a while, you know that I am completely obsessed with this series. I overcame with joy when Ms. Lovejoy agreed to send me a copy of this
Angela C
Duo Maxwell
Oct 08, 2017
Casey
Dec 19, 2016

• Fury (Forsaken Mercenary #3)
  • Demon Magic and a Martini (The Guild Codex: Spellbound, #4)
  • The Fifth Column (The Fifth Column, #1)
  • Gears of Fate (Forgotten Gods Book 1)
  • For Steam And Country (Adventures of Baron Von Monocle, #1)
  • The Beast Awakens (Aberrations #1)
  • Relax, I'm a Ninja (Relax, I'm a Ninja, #1)
  • Blue Shadow (Blue Wolf, #2)
  • The Blood of Giants (Adventures of Baron Von Monocle, #2)
  • Defining Gravity (Defining Gravity Series Book 1)
  • Flight: Book Two in the Defining Gravity Series
  • Orion Colony (Orion Colony #1)
  • Death & Co. (Death & Co., #1)
  • Ghost Moon (The Wolfborne Saga #4)
  • Demon Crew: The Wolfborne Saga Book 5
  • The Mortal Knife (Death & Co., #2)
  • Absolution (Forsaken Mercenary #2)
  • Freefall: Book Three in the Defining Gravity Series
Realm Lovejoy is an American writer and an artist. She grew up in both Washington State and the Japanese Alps of Nagano, Japan. Currently she lives in Seattle and works as an artist in the video game industry. CLAN is her first book. You can find out more about her and her book at realmlovejoy.com

Le Fay (4 books)