Start by marking “Trust An Even Hand (Club Volare, #10)” as Want to Read:
Trust An Even Hand (Club Volare, #10)

Trust An Even Hand

(Club Volare #10)

4.19  ·  Rating details ·  232 Ratings  ·  22 Reviews
Charlene Bastien is a fighter. When her mother skipped town she worked to support herself, and when her father didn't want anything to do with her, well, she dealt with that too. And when her ex-husband -- her Dom -- turned out to be an abusive cheater, she got the hell out.
But not without some scars.

And Luke Logan knows all about scars. He wears his own as a reminder of
Published November 15th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Trust An Even Hand, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Trust An Even Hand

Bobbie
Nov 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
I love Chloe Cox books and was so happy to see a new Club Volare book, and this book didn't disappoint. It featured Charlene who we met in the last book, briefly, and Luke, a Dom who is asked by Gavin to look after Charlene because of issues with her ex. Charlene doesn't trust most people and certainly doesn't trust herself. She has an ex husband, a dom, who abused her and now she doesn't trust her judgement. The story was more predictable that many of the Club Volare books, and I will admit tha ...more
Trish-Sunshine Reads
Nov 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I think this might just be my favorite of the whole series. The raw emotion and the drama. Sex is hot too. Gives the reader a feel of what being in a past emotionally/physically abusive relationship effects you.
Sharon Dunn
Nov 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Chloe Cox writes erotic sexual chemistry like a BOSS!! She will have you melting your panties one second and then looking over your shoulder bc you never know what will happen next. Her work on the whole Club Volare series is one of a kind!! Definitely a series to read!
Karen Voitik
>Book review – Trust an Even Hand

>I am an independent reviewer. This book is the newest in the Club Volare series and ends in an HEA. Charlene is a good friend to Gavin and Olivia, from the previous Club Volare book. Charlene is going to plan their wedding, but old Volare enemies are thwarting every step. Olivia is pregnant, which causes Gavin to overload on the Dom/Alpha thing. Gavin assigns his buddy Luke to help and watch out for Charlene as she gets the wedding going.

>Charlene and L
Maria11
Nov 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Again a solid read from Ms Cox! A romance filled story of healing and forgiveness.

Luke was an interesting guy and very sexy! As always Ms Cox sure knows how to write an in depth lead character with masculinity and heart. I always love her heroes because they want to protect and love their women almost to a fault. Sexy as hell!

Charlene seems so out of sorts at the start, but as each page turns she gets stronger and stronger! She has a great journey throughout.

Not too much D/s scening. The tone a
Maggie2u
Jun 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

I absolutely loved everything about this book and I literally couldn't put it down and I didn't. Chloe Cox really knows how to suck you into a book and some hot sexy scenes. Luke and Charlene's story is one you don't want to miss. GREAT JOB CHLOE COX!!!!!!
Kate
Nov 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
One of the best of the series. I really liked the connection between the main characters.
Linda McDowell
Nov 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Hmmm

Not my favorite Chloe Cox book but a good fast read. Waiting for her next installment in the near future
Christy
Nov 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
I received a free ARC in exchange for an honest review.

Let me start by saying that I live for new Chloe Cox books. It feels like Christmas and my birthday all rolled into one when I get that email telling me it has arrived. I have read everything she's written more than once and this book will be no exception.

That said, this is not my favorite and I was disappointed by a few things. One, the main storyline felt like a re-tread. We've done the whole 'awful ex comes back to wreak havoc" thing as
Robyn
Shelves: earc
This is the 10th book in the Club Volare series and it is my absolute favorite. I had been patiently waiting for Luke and Charlene's story and it was everything I thought it would be and more. If you like light BDSM and a HEA, this is for you.

Charlene is trying to move on from an abusive relationship with her ex-husband. She's spending all her time at her restaurant, distancing herself from friends and staying away from the sex club. Her trust has been shattered. Now she's in charge of planning
KnottyGirl Reviews
Jan 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It's back to Club Volare, and I certainly can't believe we are at book ten already. I actually remember when book one came out, (Sold To The Sheikh) I positively fell in love with the series then, and I was keeping my fingers crossed that we would see more of the characters of Club Volare.
I love the fact that the stories have been spread out in different locations. We now have Clubs in 3 different locales that our cast hail out of. In Trust an Even Hand, Charlene finally gets her story. If you r
Debra Johnson
Trust An Even Hand (Club Volare, #10) by Chloe Cox
Is an Erotic Adult Romance.
Read Dec. 12th, 2016
I love Chloe Cox's Club Volare series, but this one didn't set me on fire. I can't put my finger on what the missing ingredient for me is. I really liked both Luke and Charlene (Charlie). I enjoyed their story. It just seemed like the fire and passion was a bit subdued in this one. I also felt like more could have been discovered and done about those plotting against Club Volare New Orleans.
I am su
Sue
Nov 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
I really do enjoy reading these Club Volare books...as a matter of fact they were the first BDSM books that I ever really got into before I read 50 Shades of Grey and they really are quite a good combination of emotional and steamy.
Luke and Charlene jumped off the page at me from the very beginning...the chemistry between them was amazing and although the story did get a tad slow in some parts, it was still very sexy and had some very touchy-feeling moments between family members.
This whole seri
Margo
Nov 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book. A good story, lust, love, intrigue, deception, arson, anger - you name it all the emotions were there. And hot sex of course. Just wish someone would edit her books better. Chloe Cox is a fine writer but this book needed an edit. One or two is acceptable, 10 or more isn't. Also, while it is very 'Little House on the Praire' to have a 'house raising' the day after it burned down, it's not realistic. There would need to be an investigation into the fire and permits required to ...more
Lisa Caliandro
Dec 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another superb read

Each book of the Club Volare series is a complete stand alone. Trust An Even Hand sucked me in from chapter one. The characters have complete personalities and they way they are connected to each other makes the story completely believable.
I enjoyed each plot twist and even knowing there would be a hea I was turning each and every page.
Anyone who likes Club Volare books, and anyone who reads this as their first encounter with the series will finish this book satisfied.
Phyllis Lopez
Nov 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I have never been disappointed by Chloe Cox's books!

The Story of Luke Logan and Charlene Bastein was a Erotic and sexy story! I don't think this could have been more panty melting of a story about a Dom and the woman he wanted as his Sub. You should ready this time curling story, you will love it!
Bonnie
Nov 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bdsm, alphas, romance, sexy-hot
I haven't read all of the Club Volare books, but I've read several, and this has to be one of the best. The characters and their story were well developed, and I enjoyed the journey to their HEA. I even shed a tear or two.
Christine
Nov 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Arc review For honest review.while help plan a wedding for her friends see find Luke there and her protection. This story has many layer to it ,but a lot of love . Even when you love you must trust and open your heart ,mind ,and body to find peace. Just a awesome read.
Carol Heisz
Nov 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Adored Charlie & Luke's story. Loved the glimpses into the continuing lives of the other doms & their wives - can't wait for the 11th book to come out!
Liz Smith
Jan 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lovely story!!

Very enjoyable! Would recommend Chloe Cox to any D/s fans. Great characters good storylines hot sex!! What more could you ask for!!
Amanda
Nov 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Hot! Hot! Hot!
Toi
Nov 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved It

Luke and Charlene are meant for each other - they both have something that's holding them back - but Luke can't figure out why he's so possessive .
Missy McKay
Dec 13, 2016
Lindsay
Nov 28, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
I have an overactive imagination and too much time on my hands, and the result is...well, lots of books! Which is probably better than the alternative. ;)

I love writing steamy and erotic romances, some dark, some light, but always about something that moves me. And, because I'm totally a sucker, love tends to win out. Everyone deserves a happy ending. :)

My contemporary BDSM erotic romance series,

Club Volare (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • First Night (Club Volare, #.05): A Club Volare Prequel Novella
  • Sold to the Sheikh (Club Volare, #1)
  • Tied to the Tycoon (Club Volare, #2)
  • Disciplined by the Dom (Club Volare, #3)
  • Marrying the Master (Club Volare, #4)
  • Taken by Chance (Club Volare, #5)
  • Savage Rhythm (Club Volare, #6)
  • Savage Hearts (Club Volare, #7)
  • Submit and Surrender (Club Volare, #8)
  • Free and Bound (Club Volare, #9)