Start by marking “Saving Grace (Loving Meadows, #1; Love In All Places, #4)” as Want to Read:
Saving Grace (Loving Meadows, #1; Love In All Places, #4)

Saving Grace (Loving Meadows #1)

He calms me.

An unexpected long-distance friendship showed Gracelyn Dewey the ease of some relationships. Very few people could get past her walls and even then, fewer had the ability to see through her anxieties.

With him, she finds more—but circumstances wouldn’t allow them to keep it. Instead, they find an easy friendship with one another.

Until it wasn’t easy any more.

She
Published December 19th 2016 by Mignon Mykel

To ask other readers questions about Saving Grace, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Saving Grace

Paige
Dec 17, 2016 Paige rated it really liked it
4 "More Than Friends" Stars

Saving Grace is a spin off of Interference but can be read as a standalone. This sweet, quick read follows Sawyer and Grace as they go from wedding night hookup to best of friends to something much more than that. With heart and emotion, I this friends to lovers story was a great balance of all things I love in romance. The bit of a drama towards the end and the back and forth pulled me from the story a bit but overall this was a sweet read and I can't wait for more.

P
Lady Heather
Dec 05, 2016 Lady Heather rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: contemporary romance, erotica, slow burn

photo Saving Grace Tour Banner.png

Saving Grace

by Mignon Mykel
Loving Meadows, #1
Publication Date: December 19, 2016
Genres: New Adult, Contemporary, Romance

Synopsis

He calms me.

Until it wasn’t easy any more
Give Me Books
Jan 17, 2017 Give Me Books rated it it was amazing
An emotionally beautiful story of dealing with our fears, loving and living without fear! Grace's anxiety withheld her from doing what she wanted until she met Sawyer (Soy) and his friendship helped her to face her anxiety head on. But like life things happen and their friendship becomes strained until it becomes inexistent and Grace has to learn to keep moving and living.

Grace may not be the typical kind of girl Sawyer falls for but her uniqueness is something that draws him to her. Her quietne
A
Dec 15, 2016 A rated it really liked it
ARC received from the author in exchange for an honest review :)

for such a short story A LOT happened :) but I actually really enjoyed it :) give me a few days to gather all my thoughts and I will have a full review for you guys on the release day :)

edited to add my full review :)

I got an ARC of this story from the author in exchange for an honest review :) and I feel like I need to start with a little explanation :) this book is a spin-off of sorts from one of her other stories, "Interference"
Chasing Away Reality
Dec 17, 2016 Chasing Away Reality rated it really liked it
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Readers Copy of this book.

This is my first book by Mignon Mykel, and I've already added her others to my TBR list. I loved this story and the characters. I'm a huge fan of the friends-to-lovers trope. The author seamlessly brought the past and present together to give us glimpses into Sawyer and Grace's five years of friendship and their falling in love with one another. What I loved most about this book was the fact that they both felt that instant sense of pe
Becca
Dec 17, 2016 Becca rated it it was amazing
Loved Loved Loved!!!

A classic friends to lovers story. Grace and Sawyer have always had a connection. After meeting at Grace's best friend (who happens to be Sawyer's sister) engagement party... the two hit it off from the start. After one night of passion, the two decide that they are better off as friends since Grace lives in San Diego and Sawyer is a detective in Salt Lake City.

They see each other whenever they can and are constantly emailing and texting each other. The pull is there always b
Jessica
Dec 04, 2016 Jessica rated it really liked it
As always, another story I loved! Two amazing people, developed wonderfully, with a plot that was easy to follow and relate to each character. Sawyer and Grace feel like your friends! I love how Mignon always adds in little things that are going on in todays world. Makes everything seem so much more relevant and realistic. Wonderful quick read story!
Allison Michaels
Mar 06, 2017 Allison Michaels rated it it was amazing
Gracelyn Dewey has a problem. She and Sawyer Meadows, her best friend, have drifted apart. The once-constant stream of emails and text messages has tapered off ever since she began a relationship with Jeremy, her now ex-boyfriend. And the hundreds of miles separating Grace and Sawyer further widen the rift between them.

Sawyer loves his job as a detective with the Salt Lake City Police Department, but the long hours and tough cases have taken their toll on him. He’s weary and lonely. In an effort
Kerri Haberman
He calms her, she grounds him! Grace and Sawyer have been best friends for years! They met at his sister Sydney's engagement party and connected. At the wedding that had one night of scorching sex before deciding to just be best friends. After they growing apart from eachother with meddling Syd's help, both realize no one else will ever compare. They need eachother.
Melissa
Mar 12, 2017 Melissa rated it it was amazing
This one might be my favorite (sorry Prescotts and O' Gallaghers).

Mignon did an absolutely beautiful job highlighting Grace in this story. She didn't stray away from the hard stuff or downplay it. Instead she gave us a character that was real. Relatable. Someone that could be any of us.

And then? Then she gave Grace, Sawyer, because we all know it takes a REAL GOOD MAN to love us through life.

I cannot get enough of Mignon's stories. She's totally got a fan for life here.
Vicki
Jan 06, 2017 Vicki rated it it was amazing
4.5 loving Sawyer stars.

Oh my Mignon Mykel you have done it again another amazing read that captivates you and draws you into a story of love and friendship at its best.

Grace and Sawyer are a pair of souls destined to be together despite the bumps in the road and the jaw dropping out of left field didn't see that one coming moment, this book draws you in and sawyer instantly found a place in my heart, the connection between the pair is filled with lust and passion and a love that runs deep.

Wi
Melanie
Mar 01, 2017 Melanie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a sweet, loving and fun read.
Aurora (Whoo Gives A Hoot)
* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
16779996_424694524540054_281417525_n
I generously received an ARC from the author & IndieSagePR in exchange for an honest review...

I was given the opportunity to read this book during the editing stages as part of Mignon Mykel's BETA team and decided to take part in this blog tour to get the word out for this extraordinary book. Since discovering this amazing author I haven't missed a chance to read her books. The first book I ever read from her was Interference (Prescott Family
Jennifer Pierson
Dec 21, 2016 Jennifer Pierson rated it it was amazing
Gracelyn Dewey has been best friends with Sawyer since she met him. They hooked up at his sister's wedding, but both decided that it would never work as more with the distance. Not many people can get past her walls, but somehow he grounds her, while making her feel safe. They haven't spoken in a while, after he insulted who she was seeing, but she misses him. Sawyer Meadows sees a lot of tragedy in his line of work, but he loves his job, although he's losing pieces of himself in the process. He ...more
Cynthia Tatum reichel
Feb 12, 2017 Cynthia Tatum reichel rated it it was amazing
Gracelyn and Sawyer are a perfect couple. Sawyer knows how to ground Gracelyn and just knows what is going on. They slept together during Sawyer's sister wedding and then became friends. Due to jealousy Sawyer stopped communicating and their friendship was strained. Sawyer comes to town to see his sister and the kids and their friendship recindles. They end up realizing they love each other but then she can't handle his job. He get shot and once he is better he goes back to his home. Gracelyn su ...more
Scarlett Ian
Dec 19, 2016 Scarlett Ian rated it it was amazing
I love reading a book that has the main characters start as friends and then grow to be something more. Sawyer & Grace met through Sawyer’s sister and grew to be very close friends. Coming from personal experience, I think the best relationships are the ones that start out as just friends (my husband and I were friends for almost 12 years before we started dating). In this book you can tell how close the two main characters are, and it was sad to see that circumstances had them drifting apar ...more
Caro
Dec 19, 2016 Caro rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Here we meet Grace and Sawyer. They met a few years ago at Sawyer’s sister’s wedding, they hooked up, but since they lived states apart, they decided not to pursue a romantic relationship and stay as friends. And that kinda worked for a while, they were actually great friends, but deep down they both wanted something more.

Now here’s the chance to see what could there be for both of them.

I liked Grace most of all, she had horrible anxiety attacks, and it was so sad to watch her take a step back i
Louise Hallett
Jan 18, 2017 Louise Hallett rated it it was amazing
I've just finished reading this book and wow it was amazing. Normally books only get 5 stars if they make me cry. Whilst this didn't, it enthralled me and I enjoyed every single line in this book.

It was a very different plot line to most contemporary romances, making it memorable and more captivating to read. Sawyer and Grace are both easy to like and very real characters with a natural and believable chemistry. All the characters are rounded and well developed, and help add extra depth to the s
Patricia Baxes
Dec 14, 2016 Patricia Baxes rated it really liked it
What a beautifully written story! This is the first novel I've read by Mignon Mykel...but it won't be my last. This is a really well thought out, well prepared novel.

The storyline meanders a bit in the beginning but you can tell early on that the relationship between Sawyer and Grace is not going to flow smoothly. These two characters are each broken in their own way; this book is literally about their search for happiness apart and with each other.

It's well worth your time! (I voluntarily revi
Brooklyn
Dec 19, 2016 Brooklyn rated it really liked it
Grace suffers from anxiety and while most people don't know it, her best friend Sawyer has always been able to see right through her. He's always been the calm to her storm. Time and distance has put a strain on their relationship and Sawyer is determined to fix it. While he wants more than a friendship, Grace's anxiety leaves her questioning and wondering "what if" about so many things. The last thing she wants is for it not to work out and to loose her one person that gets her.

While their sto
Mommaleena
Dec 21, 2016 Mommaleena rated it it was amazing
•Long-Distance Friends
What a great story! Another great work by Mignon Mykel! Although I knew it'd be a HEA, I didn't know how it was going to play out in the end. Sawyer and Grace became friends after his baby sister Sydney's wedding. Five years ago they agreed to one night of sex with no strings. The heart didn't always agree with the mind. Grace lives in San Diego near Sydney while Sawyer lives in Salt Lake City. He visits often and they text and email. Then Grace starts to date another guy
Honestly Honest Bookworm
Favorite Quotes:
- I was going to do it, and I was going to prove that she could still find her calm in me.

Because I found my calm in her.
- Grace had wound herself so deeply into me five years ago, it didn't matter what distance we put between us-she was a part of me.
- Once I started kissing her, it was as if I couldn't stop. It was as if every missed kiss over the last five years fought to be had right in this moment.
- Sweet, quiet Grace was the woman I measured all else against. I didn't wa
Dee
Jan 30, 2017 Dee rated it it was amazing
Shelves: series
Suzanne
Dec 11, 2016 Suzanne rated it really liked it
This is the first book by this author and I have to say it was a beautiful tale of finding your person and that person is what centers you. Grace is such a sweet and loving person but when it comes to Sawyer, that one person who was her spark, being friends is all she could offer at the time. But when you have the two together, you can so tell they are made for each other. Their emotions and passion play off of one another. I loved the topic of the anxiety and how Sawyer grounds Grace. But she i ...more
Konny
Jan 07, 2017 Konny rated it really liked it
Saving Grace by Mignon Mykel is a sweet contemporary romance novel.

Meet Grace and Sawyer Meadows.
Grace owns a online boutique in San Diego and Sawyer is detective in Salt Lake City.
They are friends for 5 years and both have a secret crush on each other.
She has slight anxies and panic attacks and he wants to keep her save.

This book goes at a slow pace till there is a burglar and deadly threats.
I really liked this book. I didnt love it but I liked it.
4 sweet stars and Thank you Frankie Love.
CARLA
Dec 30, 2016 CARLA rated it it was amazing
This is the first book that I have read by Mignon, but if this book is any indication of what future books will be like, I will most definitely be reading more. This book is full of emotion. I felt like I was right there with Grace and Sawyer. There were times where I wanted to laugh, cry, and slap some sense into some characters. There were also some twists that I did not see coming. I love stories where long time friends fall in love. I can't wait to read more from Mignon.
Isabella Bazz
Dec 07, 2016 Isabella Bazz rated it it was amazing
This book was provided by the author for an honest opinion ARC. This book is a wonderful beautiful well written love story about grace and Sawyer. 2 people who have stresses in life but with love they are able to cope better and life. I always enjoy reading about other characters that I have read about Sydney was her usual trouble making mischief little sister. Looking forward to the next book definitely 5 star
FunUndertheCovers
Dec 28, 2016 FunUndertheCovers rated it it was amazing
I read this book in one sitting, it's that good! Sawyer is swoon worthy and Grace is a sweetheart. They meet at Sawyer's sister's wedding, have a no strings one night stand, develop a long distance friendship that lasts five years which is almost ruined over jealousy...is it time for these two to realize that they're better together than apart? I loved every single word!
Kimberly
Jan 13, 2017 Kimberly rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sweet

From start to finish Saving Grace will have you enchanted. A sweet story with all the passion that true love conjures.
Nadine Bookaholic
Check out the cool book trailer here: http://nadineisobsessedwithbooks.blog...
« previous 1 3 next »