Start by marking “Stealing Christmas” as Want to Read:

Stealing Christmas

Christmas Winter is lucky she loves this time of year, because her name didn’t give her much of a choice. She’s always bubbly and happy. So when she takes a job as an elf in the mall, she’s excited to spread some cheer. But Christmas could never expect what happens when she catches the eye of a stranger.

Nicholas Light owns everything he sees, and when his eyes land on the
Published November 27th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Stealing Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stealing Christmas

Start your review of Stealing Christmas
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Stealing Christmas is by the wonderful Alexa Riley. And what a surprise. If I had read the entire synopsis, I would have realized that this had a second book in it, Snow and Mistletoe. These are two of the sweetest, sexiest stories that had me melted in to a pile of goo right from the start.

Stealing Christmas
Nicholas Light lives in the castle he inherited from his family by himself. It is way too big just for him but he can’t let it go. After his parents died he transitioned into his father’s p
Eve (Between The Bookends)
This one gets a BONUS Star for the awesome cover!

description

AWESOME cover aside. This one was a miss for me. I feel like I am saying that a lot lately with these shorties, but just because a book is short, or insta, or safe, doesn't mean it shouldn't be held to the same standards of writing, plot, and characterization, as a regular length book. I've read some really awesome novella length books.

The story in this one was just nonexistent for me. The heroine came off as an addled brain giggling teenager. I
Chantal ❤️
4.25 CHRISTMAS STARS

This was sweet little holiday read that features some old school Christmas songs and some tender moments dedicated to spreading the holiday cheer.

Before I begin my review I will be honest and say I Love Alexa Rileys books and I did enjoy this one immensely but I was not quite the perfect little HOT holiday read I was expecting.

The problem for me was the hero, while in insta-Love/lust with the heroine (which I adore), was just too much of a holiday cliché. His name was of c
Polly
Nov 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I LOVE THIS COVER!!!

I love when women empower other women of all shapes and sizes.

XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
I'm loving that cover! While I've got to say that this one caused me to stretch my believability muscle a little more than usual, I found it a cute story. Especially Christmas' character. She had the sweet, biddable vibe, but I liked that she also seemed to instinctively know how to manage Nicholas lol Nicholas was kind of a douche to everyone but her and the change in him when dealing with his obsession was remarkable. If you're looking for a short, safe, sexy, holiday read and don't feel like ...more
warhawke
Nov 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: People looking for Holiday cheers!
Genre: Erotic Romance novella
Type: Standalone
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:
Absolute Penis by Giovanni Absolute Penis by Giovanni Absolute Penis by Giovanni Absolute Penis by Giovanni
4 Golden Cocks

True to her name, Christmas Winter was a fun, kind person, always bringing joy to people around her. Since the loss of her mother, she had been lonely especially when the holiday was right around the corner. But her job as Santa's helper at the mall brought her joy and an opportunity to change her life.

Nicholas Light's name might sound happy and cheery, though he was nothing but. As an
Sophia Triad
I absolutely LOVE the book cover!
I want to see more like this one.

The story is typical Alexa Riley: Short, cute, lovely, sugary and smutty.
The names of the main characters are also charming and festive: Christmas Winter and Nicholas Light.
Not a bad Christmas fairytale. Not bad at all.
Cristina | CristiinaReads
Nov 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
So sweet for a smutty! Honestly, I liked the second story with Noelle and Alex better than the one with Christmas and Nic!

Deborah
Dec 08, 2016 rated it liked it

This is as expected a short hot read. Christmas Winter is all alone after the death of her mother and so she takes huge pleasure in her job at the mall especially near Christmas when she acts as Santa's little helper.
Nicholas is a billionaire but he's a recluse and his life has been on hold since the death of his father but now it's time for him to claim the woman who has won his heart.
This is an insta-love and goes as expected but it's a cute quick Christmas read and as you'd expect from Alexa
Jayme
3.5 stars. New story of Alexa Riley is a lot of sweet, but not so much dirty and a little too short. However more important, it has christmas atmosphere! And I love Christmas Smut.

Christmas Winter, yes it's really her name, works as an elf in the mall. When she is asked to take part in a Christmas party at the owner house, Nicholas Light, she doesn't know for what purpose. But he has only one goal, draw down her to his house and keep to yourself.

I love this time of year, and books with Christm
Shanna Matheo
Nov 28, 2016 rated it liked it
This was cute enough, though the insta-love was a tad too instant... Even for me.

Now, if I may briefly touch on the fat shaming I saw going on in a couple of reviews for this book. My two cents on the matter?

Cut that shit out.

It's not cute. There are literally thousands of books (I see hundreds of them daily in my GR feed alone) on here and out there with bombshell blondes, petite firecracker redheads and girl next door brunettes (all "slim girl" stereo types) as the heroines and I see NO ON
Lyndy Ann ♫
Nov 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
WOW this was as sweet as a Christmas cookie, it was over far to quick for me.

For Christmas and Nicholas it is instant love and Nicholas is quick (you will understand after you have read). They have a perfect first Christmas together.

I loved EVERYTHING about this and the epilogues were fantastic.

SURPRISE - two for one Christmas stories

Snow and Mistletoe

I read this last year 14/12/15 this was my short review.

A wonderful sweet Christmas romance.

It was love at first sound for both Noelle and Alex.
Chelsea (chelseadolling reads)
Giving this 2 stars instead of 1 even though I kinda hated it bc for some reason I CANNOT STOP READING BOOKS BY THIS AUTHOR??????? There were so many things about this that I hated but I just keep coming back for more. WHY AM I LIKE THIS
Bookloverme
Dec 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love AR's books! Always with OTT alpha males, very likable heroines, insta-love, super sweet and hot stories and epilogues with marriage and babies. What more can you ask?

The story is about Nicholas and Christmas.

Nicholas is a very rich man. He owns the mall where Christmas works and he owns a lot more. After his father passed away, he became a loner. Prefers it that way until he saw Christmas from the mall security cameras while he's doing his business routine checks. He watched her all day
Claire Robinson
Nov 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: christmas
4 - "Say you'll be mine, Christmas." Stars!

ITs LIVE!

Amazon US : http://amzn.to/2gaieyF
Amazon UK : http://amzn.to/2gOoz3F
Amazon CA : http://amzn.to/2gagTYz
Amazon AU : http://amzn.to/2gBx9zS

I think it’s safe to say that if you are a fan of Alexa Riley you know what to expect when it comes to reading Stealing Christmas, the girls delivered again, with the added bonus of a little seasonal sparkle.

Sweet, innocent, inexperienced Christmas heads to her bosses mansion at his request for a Christmas
Nanci **Warning**IWasASailor⚓️MyMouthisDirty
So I think after reading this I was supposed to feel this

Instead I feel more like this

As you know I love Alexa Riley and sometimes with her she's a miss but her last few books were a win for me

This one, boo...not so much. I got kind of bored and both characters were dull. I finished it, but it took me all day to read 100 pages.
Michelle
Nov 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo 3ff08440afbb64bbba4a84947d0f5a_zpstzs27ag4.png

Stealing Christmas is a very sweet, insta-love holiday treat from the ladies of Alexa Riley. Christmas is an innocent virgin heroine who gets summoned to her boss’ mansion and it is told that she belongs to him. Yup, you gotta love that insta-love romance from Alexa Riley. And from then on, Christmas gets her stocking stuffed by Nicholas Light. So if you are ready to deck the halls with a sweet and innocent love story then get to unwrap
Alex ☣ Deranged KittyCat ☣
Synopsis:

Nicholas Light owns everything he sees, and when his eyes land on the new elf in his mall’s Santa exhibit, he knows she’s no different. There’s something about her sweet innocence tha
Sabrina

I found this one lacking the usual AR hotness. It was more sweet than sexy and while that's not always a bad thing, it's not what I was looking for in this book. Without the super hot moments the overall story was just meh for me and I didn't really find it exciting at all. The heroine was too naive for me and the Hero wasn't that great either. I think the only thing I learned about him was how much he wanted the heroine, and that's it.

Not my favorite AR book but I haven't given up on them! Can
Gi's Spot Reviews
4.5 'Christmas is here' Stars

CHRISTMAS has come earlier this year with our naughty duo, Alexa Riley!!!

Stealing Christmas was such a sweet smutty holiday tale! It really leaves feeling warm and fuzzy, in the best and naughtiest of days!

As per AR’s tradition, we have a sweet insta-love story – which I love – where Nicholas Light takes a look at one of his mall employees, and even through a simple image on the his screen he knows he must have her as his own, that she is special.

I’d never heard her
Wendy'sThoughts
Nov 29, 2016 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Alexa Riley Fans, OTT Alphas, Romance
3 His Stalking Paid Off Stars
* * *
Well, it Tis The Season and once again Alexa Riley has the perfect OTT man, we insta love Riley Ho's love. There is a full figured woman who is our guy's obsession. She has remained as pure as her name, Christmas Winters, because taking care of her ailing mother happened when all the other budding girls were discovering boys. She is alone now and for the past few years has worked as the mall's Holiday Event Planner aranging all of the productions throughout th
Elle
Nov 29, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: wth-is-this
2* christmas light: off STARS!

Simply, I did not like this. It pains me so much to rate this below average because I liked her Snow & Mistletoe's story. I enjoyed at first then, everything was falling down so fast. Suddenly, they're fucking like horny bunnies.

description

As silly as her name, Christmas Winter seems happy all the time. She's very typical AR' heroine with innocent face also naive. She works at Mall of Light, owned by Nicholas Light. The mysterious owner suddenly invite her to his party. Nichol
Jeannine Allison
description

Hehe... see what I did there?! ^^ ;)
Warning: Grab your jingle bells and swing them over your head… This holiday quickie is gonna light up your Noel. Okay, none of that made sense. But it sounded festive, right? This book is adorable, and you’ll love it. Just don’t get tinsel stuck in the wrong places. Trust us.
Honestly this didn't seem as smutty as her other novels, and I wasn't as smitten with Nicholas as I have been with her other heroes (he was expectantly sweet and possessive, however he
Tink Magoo is bad at reviews

I am so fucking fed up of AR's 'curvy' heroines. How about the size of her thighs is just left out?! Or we have an average sized lady.
Karla
3.5 stars!

Another great read by AR, perfect for holiday season with the hottest Scrooge I ever read and a sweet and innocent girl named Christmas. You combine this two and you have a sexy short story filled with smuttiness like only AR can bring. This was one sweeter than others I've read but still so hot and as always, the perfect epilogue! <3
Dawn-a very sensitive romance reader
Note to self: Cover looks like it's another "curvy" heroine read. Not my thing.
D
Nov 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Sexy, safe and perfect for Christmas!!
Barbara➰
Super cheesy but sweet holiday treat!
Tanu Gill
Dec 12, 2016 rated it it was ok
It was hot, no doubt. But I wish there was a good story and character and relationship development too. It all felt fake and hurried to me. It wouldn't have hurt if there was a proper pacing of the story. I guess the main priority was the intimacy scenes, not the the backstory.
♡Tonya♡
Cheesy, ooey gooey goodness. Instalove on steroids....and I love it. I can't help it. These over the top cheesy stories make me happy.

~hero who is NOT a manwhore (view spoiler)
~virgin heroine (view spoiler)
~instalove
~no pushing away
~no cheating
~om drama - none
~ow drama -

• Starlet
  • Stolen (Castile Family #3)
  • Kept (Castile Family #2)
  • Heiress
  • An Innocent Obsession
  • Captured (Castile Family #1)
Alexa Riley is two sassy friends who got together and wrote some dirty books. They are both married moms of two who love football, donuts, and obsessed book heroes.

They specialize in insta-love, over-the-top, sweet, and cheesy love stories that don’t take all year to read. If you want something SAFE, short, and always with a happily ever after, then Alexa Riley is for you!

Feel free to follow us ea