Start by marking “A Very English Christmas (Gay Amish Romance, #3.5)” as Want to Read:
A Very English Christmas (Gay Amish Romance, #3.5)

A Very English Christmas

(Gay Amish Romance #3.5)

A sexy and sweet ex-Amish holiday romance

Living in the “English” outside world, Isaac and David have left behind the rigid, isolated Amish community where they first discovered their forbidden love. In San Francisco, they yearn for a home—and new bed—of their very own.

As they experience Santa Claus and the bright lights and merry carols of modern Christmas for the first ti
ebook, 2nd , 55 pages
Published November 16th 2016 by KA Books (first published November 29th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about A Very English Christmas, please sign up.
Idamus Because Amish refers to outsiders as English and this is about their first Christmas outside the community.

Start your review of A Very English Christmas (Gay Amish Romance, #3.5)
Sheri
Nov 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: f-r-e-e
Ahhh, as soon as I began...I recognized this treat.
It was included in Wish Come True.
I didn't mind the repeat a single bit.
Enjoyed them then and enjoyed them now.
Annnnd, it just reminded me that I need to finish this series!
~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
~4.5~

Originally reviewed as part of:

Wish Come True by Keira Andrews

All the (happy, JOYFUL) feels for this story!

Such a lovely Christmas for the Amish boys as they celebrate with their new family, figure out the *ahem* perks of standing (or kneeling, as the case may be) under a mistletoe, and find a home of their own!

This is a gorgeous holiday epilogue to the Gay Amish Romance series.

I love David and Isaac, and my heart was overflowing for their beautiful HEA! Thank you, Keira, for writing this story.
Ariana
Dec 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: christmas
This was the icing on the (Christmas) cake! I loved revisiting David and Isaac a few months down the line after the events of book 3.

This is David and Isaac's first 'English' Christmas, and all in all, we find them a lot more settled. They talked through their problems and have adjusted accordingly - both compromising a bit and finding a good balance. I felt that they had moved on again, not only personally, but also as a couple.
They are clearly ready for the next step: their own home. But unfor
Mark
Nov 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
YEAH! I couldn’t believe my eyes when I spotted this little jewel in among the 99c / 99p deals. My eyes were out like organ stops and of course I had to get, I have never one-clicked so fast in my life. Why all the excitement? Well, just when I thought that the journey had ended for two of my ALL TIME favourite characters we get thrown a surprise little titbit from Keira and my heart leapt with joy. This series is one of those that literally reduced me to tears, from sadness to angst, to joy! Th ...more
Keira Andrews
Nov 18, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Celebrate the holidays with Isaac and David! This short story was first published in the Wish Come True charity anthology last year, and now it's available as a standalone. Taking place after book three, A Way Home, Isaac and David are still getting used to life in the outside world, and this is their first Christmas together as a couple. Join them as they discover Santa, decorations, and the magic of the season. Especially mistletoe. :D

Amazon US: http://amzn.to/2gqnjo6
Amazon Global: http://mybo
Denise H.
*** This gay Amish short story if about Isaac and David. ***

I've read the first books in this series, so this was fun, to see how the guys are doing, and what was new. They are living happily after leaving the strict Amish life they were raised under. They have wishes and needs for their furniture business.

It's Christmas, and they could use some luck. ENJOY !
Debra
A sexy, sweet and touching tale of David and Isaac's first Christmas in San Francisco. I could read on and on about these two and the way they take everything in and adapt to their new English life. It was great catching up and seeing them moving forward. I laughed and teared up a bit and also got a bit hot and bothered. It just made me want to read the whole series all over again. Glad to see there will be more to come for this series! ...more
Meags
4.5 Stars

I could happily read about David and his little Eechel for the rest of my life. These two just make my heart ache in the most deliciously beautiful way. This little reading treat is a must for all fans of Andrews’ Gay Amish Romance series. It's the perfect Christmas read.
Melissa
Ahhhhhh!!!!! I love this series and am so happy I read this Christmas short. You need to read the series in order and definitely put this on the list. I so hope there will be more to this series. 🤞🤞🤞
Lucy Felthouse
Dec 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Regular readers of my reviews will know that I'm a big fan of Keira Andrews' Amish books, so I was very happy to check out this short story featuring the two main characters from the series, David and Isaac. It won't make an awful lot of sense unless you've read the other books, to be honest, so if you're looking for some gay romance (with hot sex scenes) that's very different, then you should definitely check them out.

A Very English Christmas is set after the third book in the series, and is a
Dawn
Nov 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m-romance
My first Christmas story of the season and what a way to start by revisiting David and Issac! I've missed these boys. This was a lovely glimpse into how their life has continued. I look forward to more of their journey in 2017! ...more
Alisa
Nov 20, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a really sweet story about David & Isaac's first Christmas outside the Amish community. I really enjoyed this.

There's also a note that these guys are getting another book in 2017. I didn't know that & I'm super happy about it!
Rayjan Koehler
May 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very English Christmas

Wished it was much longer...but it is definitely a good read. i will have to get the rest of the series.
Andrea AKA Catsos Person
MMRG Xmas Bingo Week 3: Xmas Decoration on Cover

This story is about David and Isaac’s first Xmas outside of the Amish community as they look for a permanent home.

It was very interesting to “see” Xmas holiday season and observance through the eyes of people who were formerly members of the Amish community.
Chris
Aug 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm-contemporary
Cute ! A nice Christmas moment with Isaac & David... they really are adorable ❤️
⚣Michaelle⚣
4.1 Stars

*sigh*

I do so love these boys. Their love is just the balm needed for a desolate soul, a bruised and battered heart...and I wish we had another book, just for that reason.
Shelley Chastagner
Dec 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
A lovely glimpse into Isaac and David as they experience their first English Christmas. I loved the gifts for each other.
Katy Beth Mckee
It was wonderful to get another peek at these two men and see that they are moving toward their dreams together.
Sara
Jun 18, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A happy end cap after the intensity of book 3. <3
Lisa
We catch up with Issac and David as they celebrate their first christmas in San Francisco It also sees them looking for a home so they can move out of Aaron and Jen's home.
A short, sweet stroy which I would have loved to have been longer.
At least there will be another instalment in thsi series early in 2017.
Otterpuss
Nov 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 wonderful stars.

I could happily read and David and Isaac over and over again. They make my heart sing and give me a serious case of the warm fuzzies.
It was just far too short!!
It's well written, sweet, wonderful and left me longing for a re-read of their three books.
Michelle Louise
Cute Christmas novella

David and Isaac Are celebrating their first Christmas together after leaving their traditional Amish community in Wisconsin. They long for their own place. And are eager to settle into their new home in San Francisco. What will the Christmas season bring.

I haven’t read the rest of the series but I didn’t feel like I was lost. This is apparently the end or a sort of a coda to Ms. Andrews Amish romance series. And unlike other Amish romances this one is definitely very steamy
William  Kibler
This story was supposed to be about the first "English" Christmas (as opposed to an Amish Christmas) that the characters have ever experienced! There should have been grand wonderment and excitement, but what we get instead are two horny guys in multiple sex scenes and some brief glimpses into surprise gifts and light bondage. WHAT??? This book was a waste of time to read and another example of a writer using sex scenes to fill a story when they don't have the desire or ability to be a good writ ...more
George
Oct 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
It was great to have even this little bit more of Isaac and David back in my life.

I've learned never again to read a stand alone short story that relates to a series without having first read the entire series. My second reading of 'A Very English Christmas' was SO much better.

The downside is, now that I've read this again, I still want more.

So I'll make my plea to Keira Andrews once again -

bring this wonderful set of characters back in a completely new follow up series!

Judy
Jun 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Very short, sweet, and informative Christmas tale about David and Isaac's first Christmas away from their Amish community. I believe it's a segue into the next book of the series, still to come, as it takes them into their first home together in the English world. Anna has left home also and currently lives at Aaron and Jen's house too. Loads of Christmas loving make this a sweet and hot read! ...more
Adam
Feb 23, 2020 rated it liked it
A coda on Isaac and David spending their first Christmas away from Zebulon together. I personally thought the standard in this short story dwarfs that of the main series. Somewhat disappointed that (view spoiler)

Even though it isn't as good as I had hoped, it's nice to read about the characters again.

3 Stars
Donald W.
Nov 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kiera’s Words?

Keira’s writing is so amazing. I loved the story of David and Isaac. I am not Amish and yet I find the story interesting. This is a love story and a great one. Read the series. Amish Romance 3 books. Go for the audio additions and have it read to your as you read. It brings it to live and is amazing. Good reading.
Gavin Stephenson-Jackman
An interesting short looking at the first Christmas of a young gay Amish couple now living in the English world away from their community. Having read this I would recommend that it be read in sequence with the other novels as it would give a fuller background to the characters and how they arrived where they are now.
☆☆☆~Bev's World of Books~☆☆☆

Teeny tiny catch up with MY Isaac and MY David which originally featured in the Wish Come True anthology, and was my favourite story then. Thanks Keira <3. 4 stars.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Bossy
  • The Last Kiss
  • Imagoes (Imago #2.6)
  • Tic-Tac-Mistletoe
  • Pieces of You (Missing Pieces, #1)
  • Pieces of Me (Missing Pieces, #2)
  • Pieces of Us (Missing Pieces, #3)
  • Jonty's Christmas (Unfinished Business #1.5)
  • A Boyfriend for Christmas
  • Restored (Enlightenment, #5)
  • Down Low (Down Home #1)
  • Common Goal (Game Changers, #4)
  • Sweet as Honey (Aster Valley, #2)
  • The Murder Between Us (A Noah & Cole Thriller, #1)
  • Winter Waites (Aster Valley #0.5)
  • Felix and the Prince (Forever Wilde, #2)
  • My Christmas Spirit
  • Better Than People (Garnet Run, #1)
See top shelves…
After writing for years yet never really finding the right inspiration, Keira discovered her voice in gay romance, which has become a passion. She writes contemporary, historical, paranormal and fantasy fiction, and—although she loves delicious angst along the way—Keira firmly believes in happy endings. For as Oscar Wilde once said, “The good ended happily, and the bad unhappily. That is what fict ...more

Gay Amish Romance (3 books)
  • A Forbidden Rumspringa (Gay Amish Romance #1)
  • A Clean Break (Gay Amish Romance #2)
  • A Way Home (Gay Amish Romance #3)

News & Interviews