Start by marking “A Very English Christmas (Gay Amish Romance, #3.5)” as Want to Read:
A Very English Christmas (Gay Amish Romance, #3.5)

A Very English Christmas

(Gay Amish Romance #3.5)

A sexy and sweet holiday romance with Isaac and David

Living in the “English” outside world, Isaac and David have left behind the rigid, isolated Amish community where they first discovered their forbidden love. Staying with Isaac's older brother in San Francisco, they yearn for a home—and bed—of their very own.

As they experience Santa Claus and the bright lights and merry
ebook, 2nd , 55 pages
Published November 16th 2016 by KA Books (first published November 29th 2015)

Start your review of A Very English Christmas (Gay Amish Romance, #3.5)
~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
~4.5~

Originally reviewed as part of:

Wish Come True by Keira Andrews

All the (happy, JOYFUL) feels for this story!

Such a lovely Christmas for the Amish boys as they celebrate with their new family, figure out the *ahem* perks of standing (or kneeling, as the case may be) under a mistletoe, and find a home of their own!

This is a gorgeous holiday epilogue to the Gay Amish Romance series.

I love David and Isaac, and my heart was overflowing for their beautiful HEA! Thank you, Keira, for writing this story.
Ariana
Dec 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: christmas
This was the icing on the (Christmas) cake! I loved revisiting David and Isaac a few months down the line after the events of book 3.

This is David and Isaac's first 'English' Christmas, and all in all, we find them a lot more settled. They talked through their problems and have adjusted accordingly - both compromising a bit and finding a good balance. I felt that they had moved on again, not only personally, but also as a couple.
They are clearly ready for the next step: their own home. But unfor
Mark
Nov 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
YEAH! I couldn’t believe my eyes when I spotted this little jewel in among the 99c / 99p deals. My eyes were out like organ stops and of course I had to get, I have never one-clicked so fast in my life. Why all the excitement? Well, just when I thought that the journey had ended for two of my ALL TIME favourite characters we get thrown a surprise little titbit from Keira and my heart leapt with joy. This series is one of those that literally reduced me to tears, from sadness to angst, to joy! Th ...more
Keira Andrews
Nov 18, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Celebrate the holidays with Isaac and David! This short story was first published in the Wish Come True charity anthology last year, and now it's available as a standalone. Taking place after book three, A Way Home, Isaac and David are still getting used to life in the outside world, and this is their first Christmas together as a couple. Join them as they discover Santa, decorations, and the magic of the season. Especially mistletoe. :D

Amazon US: http://amzn.to/2gqnjo6
Amazon Global: http://mybo
Denise H.
*** This gay Amish short story if about Isaac and David. ***

I've read the first books in this series, so this was fun, to see how the guys are doing, and what was new. They are living happily after leaving the strict Amish life they were raised under. They have wishes and needs for their furniture business.

It's Christmas, and they could use some luck. ENJOY !
Debra
A sexy, sweet and touching tale of David and Isaac's first Christmas in San Francisco. I could read on and on about these two and the way they take everything in and adapt to their new English life. It was great catching up and seeing them moving forward. I laughed and teared up a bit and also got a bit hot and bothered. It just made me want to read the whole series all over again. Glad to see there will be more to come for this series!
Meags
4.5 Stars

I could happily read about David and his little Eechel for the rest of my life. These two just make my heart ache in the most deliciously beautiful way. This little reading treat is a must for all fans of Andrews’ Gay Amish Romance series. It's the perfect Christmas read.
Melissa
Ahhhhhh!!!!! I love this series and am so happy I read this Christmas short. You need to read the series in order and definitely put this on the list. I so hope there will be more to this series. 🤞🤞🤞
Lucy Felthouse
Dec 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Regular readers of my reviews will know that I'm a big fan of Keira Andrews' Amish books, so I was very happy to check out this short story featuring the two main characters from the series, David and Isaac. It won't make an awful lot of sense unless you've read the other books, to be honest, so if you're looking for some gay romance (with hot sex scenes) that's very different, then you should definitely check them out.

A Very English Christmas is set after the third book in the series, and is a
Dawn
Nov 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m-romance
My first Christmas story of the season and what a way to start by revisiting David and Issac! I've missed these boys. This was a lovely glimpse into how their life has continued. I look forward to more of their journey in 2017!
Alisa
Nov 20, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a really sweet story about David & Isaac's first Christmas outside the Amish community. I really enjoyed this.

There's also a note that these guys are getting another book in 2017. I didn't know that & I'm super happy about it!
Andrea (Catsos Person) is a Compulsive eBook Hoarder
MMRG Xmas Bingo Week 3: Xmas Decoration on Cover

This story is about David and Isaac’s first Xmas outside of the Amish community as they look for a permanent home.

It was very interesting to “see” Xmas holiday season and observance through the eyes of people who were formerly members of the Amish community.
Chris
Aug 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lgbtq
Cute ! A nice Christmas moment with Isaac & David... they really are adorable ❤️ ...more
⚣Michaelle⚣
4.1 Stars

*sigh*

I do so love these boys. Their love is just the balm needed for a desolate soul, a bruised and battered heart...and I wish we had another book, just for that reason.
Rayjan Koehler
May 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very English Christmas

Wished it was much longer...but it is definitely a good read. i will have to get the rest of the series.
Shelley Chastagner
Dec 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
A lovely glimpse into Isaac and David as they experience their first English Christmas. I loved the gifts for each other.
Lisa
We catch up with Issac and David as they celebrate their first christmas in San Francisco It also sees them looking for a home so they can move out of Aaron and Jen's home.
A short, sweet stroy which I would have loved to have been longer.
At least there will be another instalment in thsi series early in 2017.
Otterpuss
Nov 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 wonderful stars.

I could happily read and David and Isaac over and over again. They make my heart sing and give me a serious case of the warm fuzzies.
It was just far too short!!
It's well written, sweet, wonderful and left me longing for a re-read of their three books.
Judy
Jun 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Very short, sweet, and informative Christmas tale about David and Isaac's first Christmas away from their Amish community. I believe it's a segue into the next book of the series, still to come, as it takes them into their first home together in the English world. Anna has left home also and currently lives at Aaron and Jen's house too. Loads of Christmas loving make this a sweet and hot read!
Adam
Feb 23, 2020 rated it liked it
A coda on Isaac and David spending their first Christmas away from Zebulon together. I personally thought the standard in this short story dwarfs that of the main series. Somewhat disappointed that (view spoiler)

Even though it isn't as good as I had hoped, it's nice to read about the characters again.

3 Stars
Bev

Teeny tiny catch up with MY Isaac and MY David which originally featured in the Wish Come True anthology, and was my favourite story then. Thanks Keira <3. 4 stars.
Tammy
Dec 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
This says it all:

A sexy and sweet holiday romance with Isaac and David.

It was so nice to see these two guys again! Sharing the wonders of their first Christmas together and starting their life on their own.
Oaken
Dec 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
Quick Christmas read, not much depth but I love Isaac and David's story so much it is a pleasure to get more glimpses. I believe the first half of the story was posted on authors blog/website earlier but the second half is all new.
Elaine
Jun 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful short story. We find our Main Characters David, and Isaac celebrating their first "English Christmas" at their home in San Francisco. I loved this series, a great storyline, and it was well written. I can't wait for more stories about them.
Janom
Dec 24, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
David and Isaac hold a very dear spot in my heart and I don't think I'd ever get enough of them. I'm bummed that the end of this novella promised more of them in 2017 and here it is... almost 2020 and no new David & Isaac sightings! But I will continue to hold on to hope. :-) ...more
Indie Editor Nancy
Dec 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm
A Christmas seen through the eyes of amish young adults living away from their culture. Well written and original the characters are working hard to get ahead and make a name for themselves.
"Ideas and shapes flashed through jis mind, and he almost wanted to stop and sketch the design."
Mike Oaks
Jun 06, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A pleasant surprises

A sweet short story with David and Isaac. They search for their own home. A few steamy scenes and a trip to the mall. 4.0 for mistletoe.
Tetkaripli
Nov 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m
Missy~
Nov 12, 2017 rated it liked it
Nice christmas story, but very short.

• A Boyfriend for Christmas
  • Above and Beyond (Twist of Fate #4)
  • Virgin Flyer
  • Mr. Right Now
  • Throwing Hearts
  • Stars (Executive Power #2)
  • Pieces of You (Missing Pieces, #1)
  • The Trouble With Tony (Sex in Seattle, #1)
  • Mr. Naughty List (Home for the Holidays, #2)
  • The Last Kiss
  • Hometown Christmas
  • Giving Chase (Havenwood #1)
  • Tender Mercies (Men of Lancaster County, #2)
  • To Have It All
  • Angels Sing (Daddy Dearest, #2)
  • The Mating of Michael (Sex in Seattle, #3)
  • Deosil (Whyborne & Griffin #11)
  • Reunion (Ace's Wild #7)
After writing for years yet never really finding the right inspiration, Keira discovered her voice in gay romance, which has become a passion. She writes contemporary, historical, paranormal and fantasy fiction, and—although she loves delicious angst along the way—Keira firmly believes in happy endings. For as Oscar Wilde once said, “The good ended happily, and the bad unhappily. That is what fict ...more

Gay Amish Romance (3 books)
  • A Forbidden Rumspringa (Gay Amish Romance #1)
  • A Clean Break (Gay Amish Romance #2)
  • A Way Home (Gay Amish Romance #3)