Start by marking “Cirque Act 2 (Cirque, #2)” as Want to Read:
Cirque Act 2 (Cirque, #2)

Cirque Act 2

(Cirque #2)

Without my box I can’t be me
Kidnapped by a clown close to the sea
He’s torn inside where one equals two
One I hate, the other I love true

Secrets and lies become alibis
Sivan is damaged, it’s in his eyes
Riddles unravel when you know who masters
Now Imogene’s only home is Masters

An eye playing spy held me together
When I broke, he broke, two ends of frayed tether
We’re joined by
ebook
Published January 20th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Cirque Act 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cirque Act 2

Start your review of Cirque Act 2 (Cirque, #2)
Sara
Everything I wrote about book 1 x 3!! So so good. I read this book in two go's in one night, only interrupted to watch a hockey game. Breaking both the records set by book 1.
I really can't say enough good things about these two books. From the writing to the story.

(view spoiler)
Di Covey/TwistedBookReviews
"The circus is magical, but not all magic is beautiful. Some of it is dark and ugly."

The lights have burned out, the circus is now dark. Beware, this one is more twisted than the first one. Past and present collide in a darkly, addictive way. I was blindsided with the start of this book. I did not see this coming. Rather than give you a complete play by play, I'm gonna just keep it short, no spoilers from me.

The Circus has been built. The setting is perfect. Yet, the characters are broken.
Betül
Dec 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dark, arc, 2017, romance, reviewed
**ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review**

description

"You will love me, Imogene. I will make you love this clown."

I had been waiting for Act 2 to release as soon as I finished Act 1. I loved how the author ended the first book and I was curious to see what would happen in this book. It started out with a bang, and I was excited to see which direction the author would take with this story. It could go either way and Ashleigh is known to throw some crazy plot twists into her
Grace
Jan 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing

A hauntingly beautiful conclusion to this unique series, as two flawed individuals struggle to accept who they are and whether they can survive together.

There is one big question in this story:
Can anyone love the clown?

Welcome home, Imogene. You wished for the circus for so very long; here it is ready to destroy you.

Given where book one left off, this story took a completely different direction than I expected, right off the bat. It was just a big surprise and if I'm being honest, make
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Jan 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Clowns are generally people's worst nightmares. But Ashleigh created Sivan and I fell in love with him.
He's a man with secrets. A rugby player and construction businessman by day , at night though , his inner clown comes out to play . He has dimensions to his personalities that are buried under each other . His struggle to Be and to Become is very heartbreaking. It's like he wants to be two people at the same time. Be in two places at the same time . He can't abandon his true self but he wants
Mikki _At_A Bookish Escape
The clown is BACKKKKKK!!!

When I finished reading Act 1, I was left speechless. Never in my wildest dreams did I think that I would fall for a clown. I hate clowns. I changed my mind, but only for Sivan. A. Giannoccaro’s intense, broken and mesmerizing clown captivated me from the very start. In this second Act, Sivan is more broken than ever. Every single piece of him needs his beautiful Imogene to keep moving forward. She makes him feel alive and she’s the only one that could love everything
Debbie
Superbly twisted! The continuation of of Sivan and Imogene's story was nothing short of evil genius! As always from this author, twists and turns are around every corner and just when you think you've got something figured out.....Plot Twist! I will always be first in line to read this author's work.
Mindy (Naughty Book Snitch)
BUY THE BOOK affiliate link

description

Trigger Warning: Extreme and detailed sexual child abuse in the form of flash backs .

Like.... there is a disturbingly excessive amount of detailed child sexual abuse. It's very uncomfortable to read.
description

Well, I have an unpopular opinion about this. So, I'll start by saying that this is just my opinion. This author is on Amazon KU and you can read the books for yourself and form your own opinion. Which is really what I recommend everyone do. We won't all love, like or
Tiffany Readz
Boy oh boy I was worried after reading the acknowledgements at the beginning of the book, that Ashleigh Giannoccaro wasn't going to deliver the story I expected in this series. However, all is well and the clown was as creepy as ever. I didn't like clowns before and now I really don't like them. This review may contain spoilers for book one.

"In the center of the ring with a spotlight on him, is my love and nightmare."

We pick up right where we left off. Sivan has Imogene and is ready to put her
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Feb 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-5-star-2017
Cirque Act 2 (Cirque #2) by A Giannoccaro
4.5 stars!!!

“No one loves the clown.”

Roll up, roll up the circus is back in town. A circus with harrowing memories for those that were forced to perform, a perfect piece of entertainment for the innocent members of the audience, yet behind closed doors, the true horrors of the circus are revealed. Slowly…agonisingly slowly.

“The circus is magical, but not all magic is beautiful. Some of it is dark and ugly.”

This book was hauntingly good, the
Pali
4.5 I WILL MAKE YOU LOVE THIS CLOWN Stars
She broke me then and fixed me now.
She loves the clown.
She always did.
Tammi
Jan 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book! This duet! They are beyond words. I have been dying for book 2 every since I read the last word of book 1. It did not disappoint!
The sad clown was broken, so broken.
The beautiful circus girl was also so damaged.
Their story was heartbreaking and beautiful but a bit sick and twisted at the same time. I loved it!!!
The way this story played out was fascinating! Each chapter giving us more of their past, revealing more of their secrets showing how perfect and how horribly wrong they were
Maria Angie Mendoza
The conclusion of this brilliant haunting read!
The story of Imogene and Silvan continues, but this installment is darker, edgier...better!!
I was totally captivated by this gorgeous read. I was completely drawn to these 2 characters and their chemistry as we learn more about them.
The twisted dark romance of Silvan and Imogene starts to unravel as their secrets are revealed.
The result well you must read and find out.
Janneke Wolbers
Jun 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love the clown

I absolutly loved this book. Couldnt put it down and lost a few hours of sleep wanting to know what would happen next!
By the end you will love the clown
Sheila'S Book Corner
"No one loves the Clown"... I must be No One because Wow do I love this Clown!!

Act 2 is a continuation of Sivan and Imogene's story. Act 1 felt more mysterious and magical while Act 2 seemed darker but still so beautiful and magical. It begins in kidnapping and pain but drags me right into the story. I felt like this book kidnapped me!
Imogene is a broken individual, a survivor but just holding on. Sivan is battling himself and is trying to understand his clown.

“No one loves the Clown.”
“And who
Michelle
Jan 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
ARC REVIEWED

How do you write a review that will give this amazing series the shining stars it deserves without giving the secrets away... I cannot just one click and discover for yourself.

Cirque Act 2 ~WoW what a fantastic follow on read from Act 1, Act 2 has a more darker theme to show us the deeper sides of Sivan and his Clown.

Past secrets are revealed about Sivan and Imogene that are shocking and made me sad, but also helped me to understand the magic and power of the Cirque.

Cirque is a
Janie
Jan 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"Nobody loves the clown". Well, for a big chunk of this book I did not love the clown. I was so angry with Sivan at times. And Imogene simply broke my heart. This anger, this sadness, these huge emotional feelings are what make a five star read for me. This book is a little darker than Act 1 and there were some parts that made me uncomfortable but I don't want to sit in my comfort zone never challenging myself. The world is not all beautiful and bright. It is sometimes ugly and dark and some ...more
Maria Angie Mendoza
Jan 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The conclusion of this brilliant haunting read!
The result well you must read and find out.
Katja
Jan 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 -No one loves the clown- stars.

I read Act 1 and 2 back to back and I really liked both books. There is even more secrets what will comes out on Act 2. We will get some truths about Sivan and also about Imogene. Their past and how they are connected. Ending fits so well on this story but makes you want more.
Tyneshia
Jan 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Well Damn, if i thought after reading Act 1 that I was starting to love clowns Act 2 seal the deal..... I love Sivan. I love how easy this book allows you to turn the words on the page to pictures in you head. It really came to life for me to the point i was humming circus tunes while reading. This book is dark, twisted, original and beautiful in its own way. I freaking loved it!
Sally
Jan 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Well well well...
The circus is back in town again!!!
And it is going to be one hell of a show
YaYa
Jan 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 I LOVE THE CLOWN and everything in his world STARS!!

Susan
Apr 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Clown love here.

I loved getting to know the Clown better in this book. Poor Sivan really is a messed up individual.

His Clown has such a hold on him it's like the Clown is the real him and the Man is the disguise he wears like a costume.
I really felt for Sivan it's hard not to when you find out more of his secrets as to why he's the way he is.

His Obsession has taken a step to the next level as we see him creating more of his own Circus from his childhood.
This story was definitely more
Sarah1983
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nope. Still not certain what to think of this story. It's a hell of a story that's for sure though. Romance? I'm not certain. Dark? Yep. Ugly? Definitely. Probably needs a warning for child abuse mentions among other things. Don't want to say too much because of spoilers but if anything like that bothers you then don't read these books.

Love Sivan and Imogene, they're both pretty screwed up characters though. The whole history between them is beyond messed up really. Doesn't seem a healthy
Samantha
Sep 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness! The beginning of this book shocked me. Between Imogene's realizations and the revelations spoken between Sivan and his mother, I had no idea what was going to happen next. It was all so startling and intense. The first book had me hooked, but Act 2 consumed and owned me. Being able to watch the breakdown and shattering of a person and then the attempts to piece together and rebuild were incredible in this book. These quotes really summed things up for me: "But looking at that ...more
Dawn  Burger
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just wow! This book does crazy things to your mind! This is in no way your typical romance and yet, it is a love story, just very dysfunctional.
I can't help but feel compassion for Sivan. He has seen too much, endured too much in his life. His parents failed him, his sister is just as crazy in her own way. And then as I hope he gets the girl I think... " what is wrong with me!!!????" He is one messed up man!!!!! Just think of the things he has done in his life, never mind his quirkiness.
If you
Diana Reyes
Feb 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This story captured my heart. I love you Sivan and Imogene!
Andrew
Mar 21, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Falling always hurts. Why would love be different?

This conclusion to Sivan and Imogene’s story is brutal and contains scenes guaranteed to disturb any reader.

Loose ends abound in this story but that's life for you. We leave our improbable heroes in a better place than they were at the outset, and Ashleigh Gionnaccaro has a high spot on my authors-to-watch list.

Teressa
Jan 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I don't even know where to begin. Loved every freaky word!
WendyW ~ Girls Just Wanna Have Books
Jan 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: january
**Spoiler Free**

What a performance!!! My first read of 2017 and WOW!! She has set the bar high!

Ashleigh Giannoccaro continues to execute stories that will elicit all types of emotions and provide you with an intellectual and intrinsic encounter. Her books are spellbinding and she doesn’t write the perfect characters. She writes the perfectly broken characters that we all connect to, and fall in love with.

Act 2 is exactly what you would expect when reading Ashleigh’s books; the unexpected.

Both
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Devious Resolutions
  • Cold Queen
  • Stolen Lies (Truths and Lies, #2)
  • The Devil (Devil's Playground, #1)
  • This is the End, Baby (War & Peace, #7)
  • Written In Flames
  • Ven (The V Games, #2)
  • Anointed
  • Hidden Truths (Truths and Lies, #1)
  • After Dark
  • Jasmine
  • Siren
  • R.I.P. Parts 1 and 2
  • The Girl & Her Ren (The Ribbon Duet, #2)
  • In Peace Lies Havoc (Midnight Mayhem #1)
  • A Brit Unexpected (Castle Calder #2)
  • Gabriel's Promise (Gabriel's Inferno, #4)
  • Paused to Prolific

Cirque (2 books)
  • Cirque: Act 1 (Cirque, #1)