Start by marking “Treasure Me (SAFE Security, #1)” as Want to Read:
Treasure Me (SAFE Security, #1)

Treasure Me

(SAFE Security #1)

Relocating to Kansas City with David and working for SAFE Security was everything Autumn thought she wanted…except that the job isn’t what she thought it would be, and her past seems to have a stranglehold on her emotions.

When Autumn takes a case without informing the rest of SAFE Security, she finds herself in hot water when secret victory blows up in her face. Her
Published December 1st 2016 by Lost Goddess Publishing (first published 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Treasure Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Treasure Me

Start your review of Treasure Me (SAFE Security, #1)
Steph
Nov 20, 2016 rated it liked it
I swear, if I came across a legit treasure map, I would totally drop everything to hunt that sucker down!

When Autumn Sullivan made the choice to follow her man David Eastridge to Kansas City for work, she's woefully disappointed by her new position at SAFE Security. The partners don't trust her enough to even let her have a computer, no less take on her own cases. David is pissed that she's taken on a client without telling him…especially when the end result is a shit ton of mercs attacking the
CJ - Sensuous Reviews
Dec 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Treasure Me follows Autumn and David - two recurring characters - in Michele Zurlo's Doms of FBI series of books. Having not read the previous books I wasn't sure if I would feel lost, or looking for ways to fill in the blanks. Fortunately, Ms. Zurlo didn't leave me wondering. She has a refreshing way of telling a story, while interweaving a suspenseful and hot story at the same time. Not having much time for reading this holiday season, I found myself finding the time to finish this one.

All in
SiKReviews
Jan 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I fell in love with David and Autum in Re/Lease (Doms of the FBI, #5). I remember thinking how I didn't want their story to end. Treasure Me is the coninuation of their love story, and I couldn't be more pleased.

Autumn is good at what she does, now she wants to prove it to everyone else. David should have known that Autumn would never be happy just sitting there looking pretty doing nothing.

This book is fully of action both in the bedroom and out. I love this couple, but am excited to learn
Rebecca Austin
Aug 11, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: review-magic
Autumn Sullivan is the office manager for SAFE Security and in a relationship with David Eastridge, one of the owners.

When everyone is out on their own cases Autumn takes on a case for Chloe Dixon that soon puts everyone in danger and that results in Autumn losing her job and maybe even her relationship.

As Autumn struggles to figure out where she belongs she finds herself in more trouble along with her sister, Jessica, and she hopes that David still loves her enough to realize she needs help.

I
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Dec 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
description
Dominance and submission was never so much fun…
David and Autumn are back! If you haven’t read “Re/Leased” yet by this author, stop, drop this book and read that book! This is a continuation of that story and you won’t want to miss any of the start of their roller coaster journey. Trust me, you don’t!
There is all kinds of shades of sexy in this story that sees Autumn and David settling into their new relationship though they are anything but a staid, settled couple. There is love – oh, lots and
Greyling54
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica
I really enjoyed this continuation of David and Autumn's relationship, first introduced in Re/Leased, Zurlo's 5th book in her Doms of the FBI series. Here we find them relocated to Kansas City, where the security company has its home base. Autumn starts a massively destructive and chaotic string of events when she tries to take on a case by herself to help a woman who wants to escape her abusive husband. (That's the basic plot.)

The more interesting part comes from David and Autumn's
Dana Busenbark
We find ourselves following Autumn, the office manager for SAFE Security in this book. We get a hint at her disposition pretty quickly on, within the first two to three pages. It is understandable why she is so annoyed! Apparently part of her charm is being a SAM to her Dominant. This was not quite the type of book I would have expected for a SAFE Security, I had thought it would have been more a security thing. I was very pleasantly surprised at the D/s turn that it took as well. It made the ...more
Denise Van plew
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the first time in reading this author with what drew me is the content. I do so gobble up books that involve security teams with this one introducing me to Autumn and David. Drama unfolds straight away with my interest peaked. That soon changes though when things really start popping and a relationship is soon to be fought for. This throws alot of emotions your way from the characters that compile this story that you are soon also caught up in their world. I so love his viewpoint on ...more
Ramona
Mar 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
f you read Re/Leased from Michele Zurlo's Dom's of the FBI Series you will remember David and Autumn. They're unique D/s love story continues in this book. as Autumn tries to find her way in her new home city and job with SAFE Security. Trying to prove her self to the man she loves and his teammates she makes a mess of things. While she doesn't feel confident enough to have a relationship with David he and SAFE rush to find her and her sister from the bad guys. This is another remarkable Series ...more
Tammy  Kazmierczak
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love the SAFE Security Team

David and Autumn/Brea have a complicated past. Their relationship is tested many times in this book. But I love their chemistry and deep love for each other. Can’t wait for more in the series.
mary santapaula
Oct 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great read

Interesting collection of characters. Enjoyed the interpersonal conflicts as the characters grew and developed. Intense and loyal friendships were well portrayed.
Liz ~ Liz's Reading Life
Dec 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Whether you've read Re/Leased or not, you will be able to follow this story as a standalone.

Treasure Me focuses on Autumn settling into a life in Kansas City with David, her lover and her Dom. She's in a new job, coming to terms with her past, getting to know her long lost family, and finding out who she is. It's not an easy path, but with David and Jessica by her side, she slowly becomes the woman she always wanted to be.

I really enjoyed this thrilling roller coaster ride and the passion
Lindsay
Feb 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love this book. Michele is one of my favorite one click authors. This book did not disappoint in that effect. I can not wait for the next book.
Barbara
Nov 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another great adventure involving the crew from the Dom’s of the FBI that worked at SAFE Security. As the series continues, Autumn, known as Sugar, has started as the office manager for SAFE Security. But in trying to keep her safe from the company's dangerous missions, David won’t let her learn the tasks needed to actually do the job or the protocols the company has in place. So, Sugar takes it upon herself to prove that she can do what the others do! But rather than impress the team, her plans ...more
KnottyGirl Reviews
Jan 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Treasure Me is the first book in the SAFE Security series by Michele Zurlo. SAFE Security is a branch off of the Doms of the FBI series. In this first book, we continue on with David and Autumn's story from the last FBI book, ReLeased.

They have both moved, and Autumn is now working at SAFE security, despite the fact David really doesn't want her there. Autumn isn't happy that she isn't getting any responsibility, and when the cats away...

Autumn manages to get herself, and the team, in a tenuous
Diane
Dec 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
*4.5 stars*
Toi
Dec 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great Read

Loved this and how it goes from the other series to this one where we get to see what happened to Amber and she her find a place to belong with David.
Carla
Dec 28, 2016
Sheila
rated it did not like it
Dec 30, 2017
Mark R Pereira
Jan 01, 2019
Melody-rose Parker
Feb 15, 2018

• Rocky Mountain Heat (Six Pack Ranch #1, Rocky Mountain House #1)
  • Not a Hero (Sons of the Survivalist, #1)
  • Rocky Mountain Freedom (Six Pack Ranch #6; Rocky Mountain House #6)
  • Defiance (Masters of the Shadowlands, #13.5)
  • Cat's Lair (Leopard People, #6)
  • Wild Cat (Leopard People, #7)
  • Leopard's Fury (Leopard People, #8)
  • Shelter for Koren (Badge of Honor: Texas Heroes #14)
  • Shelter for Penelope (Badge of Honor: Texas Heroes #15)
  • Finding Master Right (Masters Unleashed, #1)
  • Be Careful What You Wish For (Swann Sisters Chronicles #2)
  • Master of Solitude (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven, #5)
  • Playing Hard to Master (Masters Unleashed, #2)
  • Wishful Thinking (Swann Sisters Chronicles #1)
  • Stealing His Thunder (Masters of Adrenaline, #1)
  • Fueling His Hunger (Masters of Adrenaline, #2)
  • Pushing Her Limits (Masters of Adrenaline, #3)
  • Trapped in Time (Brides of the Kindred #24.5; Kindred Tales #17)
Michele Zurlo is the author of the Awakenings, Doms of the FBI, and the SAFE Security series and many other stories. She writes contemporary and paranormal, BDSM and mainstream—whatever it takes to give her characters the happy endings they deserve. Her childhood dream was to be a librarian so she could read all day. Some words of wisdom from an inspiring lady had her tapping out stories on her ...more

SAFE Security (2 books)