Start by marking “Christmas Surprise on MacLean Mountain: A Sweet Holiday Romance” as Want to Read:
Christmas Surprise on MacLean Mountain: A Sweet Holiday Romance

Christmas Surprise on MacLean Mountain: A Sweet Holiday Romance

4.89  ·  Rating details ·  19 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
Doctor Booker MacLean is shocked when his estranged wife calls and asks to talk to him in person. Is Sybil back to finally ask for a divorce? Three days before Christmas? He hardens himself for the blow that’s sure to come

Sybil MacLean has been gone from MacLean Mountain and from her husband for seven long months, and now she’s back to admit that leaving was a terrible mi
Kindle Edition
Published November 13th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Christmas Surprise on MacLean Mountain, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas Surprise on MacLean Mountain

*Avonna
Jan 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Not only is this the most emotional Christmas novella I have read this year, it is one of my favorite contemporary romance novellas of this year! CHRISTMAS SURPRISE ON MacLEAN MOUNTAIN by Randi Alexander is a lot of emotion packed into a very few pages.

Doctor Booker MacLean gets a call three days before Christmas from his estranged wife for a meeting. He hardens his heart for what he expects to come, but he is completely unprepared for he finds.

Sybil MacLean knows she made a horrible mistake in
Cathy Brockman
Booker has called to meet with him three days before Christmas. He is worried she is asking for a divorce, she has a secret.
This is a poignant, heartfelt story. Emotions are high. The characters are interesting , there is tension with her secret, his feelings, and the snowstorm.
If you like sexy doctors, secrets, Sweet romance and a heartfelt story just in time for the holidays this is or you.
Mary Morris
Dec 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Christmas Surprise on MacLean Mountain: A Sweet Holiday Romance by Randi Alexander is a fantastic read. It really got me in the Christmas spirit. As the title suggests, Booker, the male lead, gets a big surprise 3 days before Christmas, and what a great surprise it is.
Ms Alexander is one of my go to authors and I have enjoyed every one of her many books that I have read. One of the things I really like is her adept handling of steamy chemistry and sexual tension in her stories, so I wondered how
Rebecca A. Bamford
Nov 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Sweetly romantic, and just right for a Christmas love story.

Miracles happen all the time. And what better time than Christmas? Sybil and Booker had drifted apart. Their marriage hanging in the balance. Having been separated, Sybil asks for more chance to try again. Booker was at first reluctant. Even though he still loved Sybil very much. He needed to get past his hurt and pride, because there was now more at stake than just he and Sybil. His wife was over 7 months pregnant and they didn't have
Elaine Swinney
Dec 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was gifted this book and I chose to review it. I loved this book. It is a quick easy read and a wonderful Christmas story. Randi Alexander is a wonderful author, she has become a favorite of mine. When you get a book of hers you can bet it will be wonderful. I encourage everyone to get this book, it will help you get into the Christmas spirit. This one is worth your time and effort. You won't regret reading this one!!
Jennie Fortna
Jan 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a way to celebrate Christmas with a great hear warming read by Randi Alexander! ! !

Booker and Sybil have been separated for over 6 months when Sybil calls and tells Booker she needs to talk with him....he thinks she wants a divorce but........that's not what she wants.

She wants him back in her life forever but can he forgive her for leaving and breaking his heart??? Will these to get their Christmas Surprise together or go their separate ways???
Kim
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Christmas Surprise is deserving of the Hallmark award. This story had me all teary eyed from the start. You could just feel for the couple -split up at Christmas time meeting in a cold café on a snowy evening. Booker had his pride but he also had his love. Sybil was just looking for more ways to see and feel that love. All they had to do was learn to show that they still loved each other. Not so hard for two people that have been hurt and are stubborn right? It is Christmas and there might be ti ...more
Laura Reading
Dec 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Randi Alexander is known for writing hot and sassy. This book proves she can also write sweet, sentimental and heart warming.
Seven months have passed since Booker and Sybil have seen each other. He thinks love can only survive based on trust. Sybil has a huge secret of her own and although she loves her husband, she wants their marriage to survive based on the love between the two of them.
With a storm on the horizon and another impending life changing event looming closer than either understand
Debs
Jan 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
"Christmas Surprise on MacLean Mountain" is just as other reviewers have said. It is a short sweet romance that leaves you with a warm feeling for having read it. It is well constructed and flows easily as page after page gives us a complete story of two people finding their way back to each other. The author packed a lot of story in this novella with heartbreak, angst, hurt feelings, with a sweet HEA for Sybil and Booker. If this is your genre, then I recommend this one for your library. Thank ...more
Margaret McGovern
Awesome contemporary holiday novella. A slight deviation from the authors regular hot sizzling stories but I loved it all the same. This couple fell head over heels in love. Booker was several years older than Sybil and had numerous responsibilities due to his medical practice. They married quickly and ended separating for several months. This story is about second chances and like any partnership both individuals need to work at it and compromise. Its a sweet story that brings a smile especiall ...more
Cheryl Graham Petit
Dec 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Christmas Surprise on MacLean Mountain is a short, sweet, beautiful, and unforgettable romance that tells a story of secrets, forgiveness, suspense, miracles, second chances, chemistry, and how true love can survive obstacles and make you stronger.

I volunteered to review an advanced readers copy of this book.
Pauline Frost
Dec 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
You cannot go wrong with a Christmas miracle and Randi Alexander will not disappoint you if you read this story. Well written, perfectly paced you just cannot put this one down.
Tanya Brown
Nov 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
You can't help but fall in love with these characters and hope they can work everything out. This book was given to me and I chose to give an honest review. Loved, loved, loved this story!
Joyce Weitzel
LuvBooksAllKinds
Dec 12, 2017
Emily
Jan 14, 2018
Randi Alexander writes smokin' hot romance with heroes who'll have you begging to ride off into the sunset with them. When she's not dreaming of, or writing about, rugged cowboys, Randi is biking trails along remote rivers, snorkeling the Gulf of Mexico, or practicing her drumming in hopes of someday forming a tropical rock-band.
Forever an adventurous spirit with a romantic imagination, Randi is a