Start by marking “Reborn #2” as Want to Read:
Reborn #2

Reborn #2

(Reborn #2)

MILLAR and CAPULLO's epic sci-fi fantasy story continues. After her death, Bonnie is reborn in Adystria and has a sword thrust into her hand. As the evils within the Dark Lands get stronger, she is Adystria's only hope: their savior.
Published November 16th 2016 by Image

To ask other readers questions about Reborn #2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reborn #2

Start your review of Reborn #2
Jedi JC Daquis
Dec 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
After reading the second issue, Reborn feels like an old high fantasy story of good versus evil. There are lush forests, medieval structures, evil mountains, a prize sword, faeries, and a few modern-life touches. Millar sure sets ups the world fairly well.

I love how Reborn is easy to follow. Once I got over how uncomplicated it is, its simplistic appeal which is reminiscent those old fantasy stories got me.

Greg Capullo's art as usual never fails to deliver. The evil lair pages at the end remind
Taschima
Feb 26, 2017 rated it liked it
These people were dealt a crappy hand. After dying you would think you would go somewhere, um, peaceful? To enjoy your after-life or whatever among your loved ones and favorite things? But I guess that could get boring pretty fast, and so in Reborn instead of a happy Heaven with harps you are sent to a fantastical, almost medieval at heart, world that is in turmoil. And who have they been waiting for this entire time to right their world's wrongs? Our special Bonnie of course. Which makes me ...more
Brendan
Nov 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Great art and a strong issue that finally revealed some of the villains of the piece. The concern for me and like most of Millars work, it lacks backstory and will rush towards the end. I hope we learn more before they go to war but I'm not holding my breath, time will tell.
Münevver
Dec 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
Karakterlerin ve dünyanın biraz daha tanınması kısmında ilerlenmiş. Dark Lands denilen yere de ilk defa göz atabildik ve bir kedinin düşmanlığını gördük. Hiç de normalde minnoş olan bir kediye benzemiyordu. :D Keyifli bir sayıydı. Devamını da hemen okuma isteği uyandırdı.
Jillian
Jan 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Art is still great. Downside is that there is zero character development. Things just start happening and the "afterlife" Bonnie finds herself in is explained, but it has a more rushed feel to it, and there's hardly any awe or wonder.

I do like the non-religious aspect of it. Interesting (but brief) exploration of what a religious person might feel if they were to find out there is no god, no heaven, no hell. As an atheist, I find this sort of setting refreshing.

A+ for cat humor.
Garrett price
Nov 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is turning out to be a really amazing high fantasy story
Chris Thompson
Dec 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
Millar is taking his time developing his world and characters. You will find no action in this issue, but there's nothing wrong with that. It is intriguing. I still don't know what to make of the comic. It is enjoyable to read so far, yet nothing has caused me to either fall in love with or reject it. I like that Millar is so willing to develop his world, which in itself is enjoyable.

The art is nice. The characters look nice, though are so far bland. Bonnie, for having lived so late in life, is
Scottish
Nov 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loving this comic so far. The first issue of Reborn was very emotional. I was on the verge of tears while reading it. In this issue we get to see more of Adystria and some of the characters that inhabit it. Liking the whole concept of Adystira v the Dark Lands. Its not only humans who live in this afterlife but animals too and they are also altered. We meet General Frost a cat who was a pet of Bonnie's who seeks revenge for being neutered in his previous life, which I find hilarious because this ...more
Corey
Jan 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-i-own
Still intrigued - why is she the 'chosen one?'
Alena
Nov 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016, comics, owned
Capullo's art never fails to amaze me!
Britt Freeman
Dec 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
just general exposition. art is awesome. the "bad guys" character design is pretty swell. on to issue 3!
Vinton Bayne
Nov 18, 2016 rated it liked it
This is a very interesting series. I'll definitely check out the next issue, though I'm not sure I'm liking the direction it's heading. We shall see!
Timothy
Melissa
Dec 14, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Adventures of God
  • Break Blade Vol. 1 (Break Blade, #1)
  • Star Martial God Technique
  • Ysabel
  • Fray
  • Descender, Vol. 2: Machine Moon
  • Conan The Barbarian (2019-) #5
  • Murder Falcon #7
  • Little Bird #2
  • The Hedge Knight (The Tales of Dunk and Egg, #1)
  • All You Need Is Kill
  • The Last Dragon
  • War of the Realms: Journey Into Mystery
  • Star Wars: Tie Fighter
  • Outpost Zero #1 (Outpost Zero, #1)
  • Naomi (2019-) #4
  • Outpost Zero #2 (Outpost Zero, #2)
Mark Millar is the New York Times best-selling writer of Wanted, the Kick-Ass series, The Secret Service, Jupiter’s Legacy, Jupiter’s Circle, Nemesis, Superior, Super Crooks, American Jesus, MPH, Starlight, and Chrononauts. Wanted, Kick-Ass, Kick-Ass 2, and The Secret Service (as Kingsman: The Secret Service) have been adapted into feature films, and Nemesis, Superior, Starlight, War Heroes, ...more

Reborn (6 books)