Start by marking “Vera's Christmas Elf” as Want to Read:
Vera's Christmas Elf

Vera's Christmas Elf

Ring in the holidays with two steamy Christmas books about finding love in the least expected places...

Her Christmas Elf (Book 1)

Lost in a forest, Vera finds an elf who gives her a Christmas to remember.

Traveling alone in Finland around Christmas is not really what Vera Hayes had imagined she’d be doing. When her longtime boyfriend dumps her before the trip at the last min
ebook, special edition boxed set
Published November 21st 2016 by Kissa Press LLC

Start your review of Vera's Christmas Elf
Lory
Nov 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Enjoyable fast paced Christmas short bundle no major issues or drama that a occurred. Overall a good read. It definitely was something quick and easy to read over this hectic holiday weekend. I voluntarily read and review this ARC I haven't been compensated in any way.
Judy Lewis
Sep 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
DASHING THROUGH THE SNOW !!!
Title: Vera's Christmas Elf Box Set
Author: Sarah Makela
Designation: Christmas Romance Two Book Collection, Novelette, Standalone, NO CLiffhanger
Reading Platform: Kindle Edition
My Rating: Four Fun Yuletide Stars****

The Vera's Christmas Elf collection by Sarah Makela includes two short books, Her Christmas Elf and Vera's Christmas Wish, both featuring the same characters. I don't consider either to be separate stories, but more like parts one and two of the same storyli
MJM
Aug 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review. Vera is on holiday in Finland but it's not off to a great start. Her boyfriend dumps her at the last minute and she then gets lost in the forest. But who should she meet but a very naughty and handsome elf called Pekka. He is one of Santa's elves and so he has to help her have a great Christmas :) In book 2, Vera is back to look for Pekka for the next Christmas but she is having trouble. Mainly in the form of ...more
Pam Louis
Nov 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is two short stories of Vera's trips to finland. Now why don't my vacations turn out like this lol
After her ex boyfriend breaks up with her she goes in the trip without him. Traveling alone in Finland she gets lost in a forest of Lapland.
Pekka is one of santa's elves. He saves her from the herd of raindeer he us raking care of and the storm heading in by taking her back to her cabin.
Book 2
The next year she comes back hoping to find him again but instead Knuutti finds her. Running for her l
Kim
Jun 29, 2017 rated it liked it
Vera's Christmas Elf is a saucy quick read. I really liked Vera and the build up of the scenes. Vera definitely got her Christmas presents. I did think that the first story ended a little abruptly. However story two is in this bundle ready to go. As much as I liked the story and Vera, I just couldn't like Pekka. .It is the main reason that I give this a 3.5 star rating. That didn't stop me from reading this bundle.
Cindy Caron
Aug 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Short and sassy, this two part tale of how Vera found herself believing in Santa Claus all over again, will have you a bit hot and bothered on a cold winters night. Perfect "bedtime" read, this tale will have you believing too!
My only dislike would be that I hoped it would go on for much longer. Vera and Pekka would definitely be a couple I could read so much more of!
Joe Kendall
Sep 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a sweet. Fun. Light. Short box set.
The plot is set over 2 Christmas eves. 1 per book.
The story is fast paced and full of heat. The back story gives some depth to the characters. And the secondary character in book 2 brings some interesting folklore into the mix.
I enjoyed the book and would like to read more about the continuing story of these characters.
Kim
Sep 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review. This is the first books of Sarah's that I have had the opportunity to read and review her work. I just loved this collection and so will you. She uses strong characters and a great story line. I can't wait to read more of her work.
Sheryl
Nov 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a sassy sexy 2 book story of Vera getting lost and meeting a hunk of a man, Peeka, who turns out to be something more. In book 2 Vera come back to find Peeka because she cant stop thinking about him and ends up in trouble again.

I am voluntarily leaving my honest review of this book.
poppy
Aug 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
These were great little reads and i really liked them if you are looking for a couple of hot little reads them these are for you.I just loved Vera and her sexy elf.Looking forward to reading more from Sarah
Donna Hokanson
Dec 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Believing in Christmas again
Vera goes alone on the vacation that her and her Ex were supposed to go on together. Traveling alone to Finland around Christmas wasn’t what she imagined her holiday to be. After talking a walk and getting lost, Pekka “the Elf” finds and saves her. But to warm her up they got to get close and personal. Best vacation ever!
The following year, Vera decides to try her luck again, wanting to find Pekka again. But with no way of contacting him, it might be a lost cause. Th
Ana
Dec 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Oh what fun it is to ride.........

Vera is on vacation in Finland and very sad. She was supposed to make this trip with her boyfriend, but he just couldn't keep it in his pants!
Now she is swept off her feet in a snowstorm by a very strange, but hot looking guy.. Pekka saves Vera from a likely stampede by the herd of reindeers he is supposed to watch for Santa. What ensues for Vera is the ride of her life as Santa's elf takes her to heights she never thought existed. Santa's helpers are good for m
Linda Levine
Jan 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a set of two stories about a woman who goes to Finland by herself after her fiance calls off the wedding and discovers a magical world and that Santa and his elves are very real.

It is a light-hearted story and a fun Christmas read. Both stories are short and quick to read. The first finds her in danger and rescued by an elf that works for Santa as a herder. The second book finds them reconnecting a year later. In both books, Vera and Pekka pursue their attraction very quickly.

There is n
Sharon Hatt
Dec 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A bad breakup has Vera taking a vacation in Lapland of all places, a vacation she quickly regrets when she gets lost in the woods and almost run over by a herd of reindeer, until she is rescued by a very hot stranger. Pekka and Vera have wild chemistry and he turns out to be an Elf. In book two Vera returns hoping to run into Pekka again but ends up needing saving again from an evil spirit. Sexy short with some very interesting characters, humor and Christmas cheer.
**I voluntarily chose to revie
Rochelle
Dec 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal
*I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book*

VERA'S CHRISTMAS ELF

This was both an interesting and a bit of a weird read for me. I loved the concept of this story and the storyline, but I did find it moved a little fast in some areas. The characters were likable, warm and sweet, but because the stories were so short I don't think we had enough information on them to get a really good handle on Pekka and Vera. It felt a bit choppy at times. So overall the story was enjoyable but I w
Vickie Raynor
Nov 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The perfect Christmas short story. Vera and Pekka were magical and swept me up. Looking forward to the next in the series. This book was gifted to me by the author at my request for a copy.
Liz
Valerie
Jul 18, 2017
Karen Owens
Sep 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Great Christmas story with enjoyable characters that has a chemistry to die for. Alone on a vacation her ex boyfriend wanted and meets Pekka the elf and sparks fly. A great book to take you away from everyday life and back to Christmas time
Dianne Donovan
Emily Endrizzi
Irene Talbert
Nancy
Nov 23, 2016
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author Sarah Mäkelä loves her fiction dark, magical, and passionate. She is a paranormal romance author, but she's written all over the romance spectrum with cyberpunk, sci-fi, fantasy, urban fantasy... even a sweet contemporary romance!

A life-long paranormal fan, she still sleeps with a night light. In her spare time, she reads sexy books, watches scary mo

News & Interviews