Start by marking “An Empire of Stones (A Shade of Vampire, #37)” as Want to Read:
An Empire of Stones (A Shade of Vampire, #37)

An Empire of Stones

(A Shade of Vampire #37)

SOME STONES SHOULD BE LEFT UNTURNED...

Return to the lives of the Novaks - pre-order now!
Published December 20th 2016

To ask other readers questions about An Empire of Stones, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about An Empire of Stones

Kelly
Dec 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I am eager to figure out who or what the entity is that is causing the castle of Hellswan so much grief and the lands of Nevertide pain as a whole. I want to know if Benedict is going to be ok. I want to know who will actually be the emperor now that Tejus has bowed out...who will take over as king in his place.
GASP is also possibly close to figuring out what has happened to their children as well as a bunch of other missing children as well.
And then there is the relationship between Tejus and
Jade Marie
Dec 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow!! I thought the last book had my mind all over the place.....it is nothing compared to this book!! Bella has seriously out done herself. I feel like I am cheating on the other Shade books because I do believe this is the best one yet!!!

Some people wish for riches, some for fame and others for love. Me I just wish it was the release date of book #38!! You would think with as many books that are in this series things would get boring or become all the same, but not with Bella. No mam!! Each a
Mikayla
Feb 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
better than previous few books

well, what can i say? This one is so much better than the last few books. now i feel like i want to read on with the series.
Judy Lewis
Jan 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
ABSOLUTELY SPELLBINDING !!!
Title: An Empire of Stones
Series: A Shade of Vampire
Designation: Book Thirty-Seven of a Multi-Novel Series (Full-Length Book Five of Season Five), NOT a Standalone Read, Cliffhanger, 322 Pages
Author: Bella Forrest
Genre: Teen/Young Adult/ Coming of Age Paranormal/Supernatural/Fantasy Romance
Reading Platform: Kindle Unlimited
My Rating: FIVE SPELLBINDING STARS *****
**Although this review is not shown as an Amazon verified purchase, I read this book using the Amazon Kindle
Heather Cornett
Jan 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love it

I have read all the SOV books and I love them I am always completely glued to every page. These are excellent stories for anyone interested in the supernatural she has it all in there.
Melissa Carvell
Jul 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Maria Wilson
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ice fires and pestilence of silence

The death of a certain sentry was so unexpected and sad. I really liked his character and thought he would have a major role to play in the upcoming events. Ash saves the day again. He also has the last person on earth come and champion for him. Things might just be looking up for Ash. Tejus finally decides to follow his heart and it couldn't have been more epic! Rose finally gets a lead in her search for the kids. Loving where this is going. It's getting so ex
Christina
Jan 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh my word this one is so good! I didn't think Bella Forest could top herself after writing so many in this series but she has. This is one of my favs of all the Shade books. It has a little bit of everything: Suspense, action, drama, romance and tons of mystery! I can't say much without spoilers. So I'll say, we finally see things coming together and mysteries being explained while some entirely new intriguing developments occur. This is gold!
Jessica Nadeau
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Full blown shaddict

Since book one I’ve been a full blown shaddict! I simply can’t stop!! I absolutely LOVE these books!! I wish someone would make movies or a tv show out of them!!! I’m so obsessed!!!!! I love love love these books they’re amazing!! Once you start you just can’t stop!!!
Rochelle
Aug 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Anastasia
Jul 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The plot is thickening and characters are close to their breaking point! The development of the story between Hazel and Tejus, then Ruby and Ash is breathtaking and impossible to put down. To be honest, I don't have any more time for this review. I am off to the next book.
Veronica
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Bella Forrest

What can I say? I have read every book of the Shade of Vampires series so far, and getting ready to start book 38. Just love this series! So many great characters and story lines. Thank you for this awesome series.
Kelly Gunn
Apr 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh wow! Amazing did not see that coming!
Sue
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love it!!
Jessica
Aug 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love it

I love this series it's fun seeing the characters grow and watch the families grow. I love the support natural
Elizabeth Choi
Mar 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Heart pounding

My favorite of the nevertide , everything is making sense n coming together. Love the Novak family. Can't get enough
Siobhan Bruno
Dec 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Perfect as always

This is definitely one of The best Shade books I have read and I think each & every one is awesome
Kelle
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just....FANTASTIC! GASP are looking for their kids but what a surprise awaits for them. This one has been a great read.
Tina Henry
Aug 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So good!

Fantastic series just keeps you entwined in the supernatural world of The Shade. Don't miss out on this unique story.
Julie
Dec 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wonferful

On the edge of your seat reading. Transported to another dimension, love and mystery. What a book! Well done Bella
Stephanie
Dec 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this series!!!!!! I can't wait for the next book!
Darla
Mar 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
well at least the parents finds the portal at the end however will it be to late for hazel and why did she change so fast after tejus gave himself...glad julian and ruby are safe now and hopefully queen trina gets what is coming to her ..benedict is still in a predictment and will be glad to see what mom and dad does about that....one thing these books always show that family is important and comes first and that is one of the reasons that i believe that that this series has lasted as long as it ...more
Sheila kemppainen
Dec 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow Bella you did it again. I keep saying after this book I am going to take a break and read something else, but everytime I finish a book I find myself rushing to grab the next book from the kindle unlimited store. You are an amazing writer and even after reading 37 books I am still hooked and can not wait to start 38. thank you for such an amazing series.
Donna Morrison
Dec 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a review from my blog: www.donnasthoughtsonbooks.wordpress.com

Omg I don't know if this book could get better but it seems to get even better than the last. Most of this book was focused in Nevertide. There are some dark things going on and Benedict is in a lot of trouble. He seems to be completely in the entities control well at night at least. During the day he seems to be himself. I feel so sorry for him that I want to go into the book and pull him away from the evil spirit myself. Rub
Tanisha Frazier
Feb 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
What I've been waiting for (spoilers)

Ok, so the last two books I didn't review because it was really just more narrative to the story. Important though but it was starting to drag a bit and Bella must have known the exact point where to put the plot twist. I was thinking that Tejus would finally admit to himself that he's in love with Hazel but man oh man I had no idea that he would completely give himself to her and in that act of love BOOM she's a sentry. Crazy!!! I love it I'm downloading the
Kristan
Dec 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Book 37

By far the best book out of the Hazel, Ruby, Benedict, and Julian series!
I did not want to out my book down..
Jill
Dec 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
love Bella Forrest

I can't get enough of these stories. When one comes out...it is a must read. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Graciela Peña
Dec 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow

I couldn't put my book down. I just love the shade. I need more hazel and tejus! Please! Can't wait for the next book
Lisa McPherson
Dec 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Bella continues to amaze me! I've been hooked on ASOV from the very beginning... Book 1 had me. With all of her different "series" within this series she is original. I loved Derek an Sofia's story, followed closely by Rose and Caleb's. Victoria and Bastien were a great couple as well. However, Hazel and Tejus' story is nothing like she's written before. There are so many questions that need answered, and I can't wait to get my hands on the next book! Hazel has finally broken through to Tejus (o ...more
Angela Sanders
Dec 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The adventure continues...

As The Shade continues their desperate search for Hazel, Benedict, Ruby and Julian; all hell breaks loose in Nevertide. With Hazel and Tejas growing closer, Ben under the influence of an unknown entity and Julian still missing, the contest for Emperor begins. It couldn't come at a worse time. Enemies are revealed and new allies are made.
True intentions are revealed and lives are at stake. The ending will leave you awestruck, craving the next book!
Who will be able to s

• Spirit (Elemental #5)
  • The Tragedy of Knowledge (Resistance, #3)
  • The Dark Prince (Royal Blood Chronicles, #3)
  • Fierce Loyalty (The Five Kingdoms, #5)
  • Shadow of the Sheikh (Immortal Sheikhs #2)
  • Vosper's Revenge (Dragon Stone Saga #3)
  • New World Order (War of the Fae, #4)
  • Love Of A Lifetime
  • Glade (The Dragons of Wayward Crescent, #3)
  • Love (The Allure Chronicles #4)
  • Dream Stalker (The Tracker #1)
  • Mindbender (Sovereign of the Seven Isles, #3)
  • Reunion (Warriors for the Light #4)
Bella Forrest is a lover of fantasy, romance, action, and mystery infused stories with twists you don’t see coming. She has sold over seven million books since her first novel was published in 2012.

*LATEST RELEASES*:
☞ A Shade of Vampire 77: A Fate of Time
☞ A Love that Endures
☞ Harley Merlin 8: Harley Merlin and the Challenge of Chaos

Sign up to Bella's New Release email list and you'll automatic

A Shade of Vampire (1 - 10 of 77 books)
  • A Shade of Vampire (A Shade of Vampire, #1)
  • A Shade of Blood (A Shade of Vampire, #2)
  • A Castle of Sand (A Shade of Vampire, #3)
  • A Shadow of Light (A Shade of Vampire, #4)
  • A Blaze of Sun (A Shade of Vampire, #5)
  • A Gate of Night (A Shade of Vampire, #6)
  • A Break of Day (A Shade of Vampire, #7)
  • A Shade of Novak (A Shade of Vampire, #8)
  • A Bond of Blood (A shade of Vampire, #9)
  • A Spell of Time (A Shade of Vampire, #10)