Start by marking “Right To Silence” as Want to Read:
Right To Silence

Right To Silence

(Paranormal Detectives #4)

The truth can be deadly.
In the first of this two-part novel, we learn the history of hunters Brighton Sands and Mark Evans in their two lifetimes, culminating in their final battle with the insane vampire they have been hunting for centuries.
In the second part, with Angelica Cross still on the run, multiple vampiric murders lead to the kidnapping of a famous vamp. Detectiv
Kindle Edition, First, 256 pages
Published January 17th 2017 by Vamptasy Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Right To Silence, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Right To Silence

Dianne
Nothing is better than a great read that weaves time, characters and action together without dropping a stitch! Lily Luchesi has done that and more with RIGHT TO SILENCE as we head into a two-part tale that is equal parts edgy and very dark. As Angelica struggles with her vampirism and Danny becomes isolated from her, we are invited to see the previous lives of hunters Brighton and Mark. While Brighton knows all, he protects his lover, Mark from knowing their pasts. Is he truly keeping Mark safe ...more
Natalie The Biblioholic
I gotta say, this story started off with a bang! There are a rash of murders in the community and all clues lead to "monsters". Flashing between the past and present, this story is told in two parts and the readers are introduced to the hunters and the hunted. There are werewolves, vampires, Psis, etc. and some vampires are holding grudges that have lasted centuries. Even through a hunter's reincarnation, which is another story entirely. There's plenty of blood, gore, mystery and suspense to whe ...more
Jenny Bynum Black Words-White Pages
Read my full review at https://blackwords-whitepages1977.blo...

This is by far my favorite read of them all!!

The characters in this story were remarkable and still made me fall in love with them even more. I even loved learning about lifetime history of the love between Brighton Sands and Mark Evans and also the twisted Leander Price and how they all become part of the story.

The story-line was phenomenal. The author was a pure genus bringing forth the story of Brighton and Mark, and letting us no
Barbara Gartman
Jan 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lily never disappoints! Each book in the Paranormal Detectives Series has gotten better than the last. I have to say Right To Silence is my favorite of them all though. I didn't want this one to end. I had to force myself to stop reading after a few chapters just so I could prolong finishing the book. There's so much intensity, action, detemination, love, hate, twists and turns that you will be left begging for one more page. I was on the edge of my seat from begining to end and loved every inte ...more
Kathy Rouchelle
Jun 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WOW. Although I knew that this story was coming to an end I did not expect what I read. Grittier, heart-wrenching, punching you right in the guts and having you wonder if you will ever be able to recover from this book. The author re-introduces us to two new characters that we were first introduced to in the previous book who take the lead in this story; Brighton and Mark. These two are absolutely delectable and watching their story unfold is breathtaking.

Danny and Angelica's story continues an
Kimberly Vanderbloom
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I can't believe it took me this long to read this book. I've had it ordered since January but being an adult gets in the way of all the fun things. I've been a fan of this series for awhile. I just adore Angelica. Her development continues to grow as each book progresses. It has been fun to watch. I still love Danny too don't get me wrong but Angelica will always be my favorite. What I really enjoyed about this book was getting to know Brighton and Mark's story. I love how the author keeps addin ...more
Bailey
Jan 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
(Please note that this is a dual review with C.)

It's so hard to believe that we started reading the Paranormal Detective series during the summer of 2015! Taking a step back in order to put everything into perspective, it's truly astonishing how far Angelica's story has come, and it's even more painful knowing that it will soon end. Right to Silence is a killer installment, though, that packs the biggest punch yet, and to be perfectly honest, we're emotionally reeling right now. We can't even qu
Sarah Stein
Mar 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This entire series was a great read. I'm looking forward to another book about Angelica as empress, especially needing to know if she'll embrace the dark side. I felt that Danny and Angelica had a unique love. Awesome read.
S.L. Perrine
Jan 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have a serious problem with several parts of this book. That’s not to say that I didn’t enjoy it. The author knows how to make every one of her readers feel death 1 million times over. The trip was undeniably unexpected. I’m frightened to see what will come next.
Charity (On My Kindle BR)
Dec 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: onmykindlebr
I received a free ARC in exchange for an honest review.

I think that Lily Luchesi outdid herself with this book!

The first half of the book reveals the past-life and present-life history of PID agents Brighton Sands and Mark Evans. The second half of the novel picks up where Luchesi left off in Life Sentence. We find out more about the ancient vampiric prophecy that Angelica is supposed to fulfill, and we find that Danny is struggling to pursue a normal life away from the PID.

I thought that dividi
lovestoread
Nov 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Again Lily rocks it by having a seamless transition between books. We pretty much pick up where we left off in Life Sentence. Angelica has left the area and has had no contact at all with Danny. He is not sure if she's alive, well or what.

Things start to get interesting when an author suddenly disappears and PID is getting ready to step in and assist. A fan of the author comes to PID to get their help to find the author, who writes paranormal stories. Looks like a trip to Hell is in order!!

We ge
Danielle Goodwin
Jan 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lily Luchesi's "Right to Silence" is the fourth tale in the Paranormal Detectives series. I think this one is the best one so far! It was brave to chance a big chunk of the novel on a M/M relationship. The plot has more and more going on...there's Hell, Legion, etc...and the ensemble cast keeps growing larger! In each tale, they vanquish mighty foes, but how will Danny and Angelica ever get past what has happened? I can not wait for #5!
Tam
Jan 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was the best one of the series, yet! There are so many twists and turns, and you'll probably not even see them coming. I read this one all in one "sitting", as I just couldn't put it down. The genius that is Luchesi strikes again!

*I received a complimentary ARC in order to read and provide an honest review. This in no way affected my review. She's just a GOOD writer!
Sherri
Jun 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is broken into two parts. Danny is not the only reincarnated person as part of their team. Brighton Sands and Marc Evans were both hunters in the 1800s. Brighton Sands was formerly Coroner Benjamin Quinn and Marc Evans was Docor Michael Finnigan.

Part 1 of this book explains the back story both past and present of how Brighton and Marc came to be part of the PID. I do not want to go into any more detail and give anything away.

Part 2 of this book focuses on Angelica. Angelica is current
Kate Clark
Jun 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The truth could be deadly

This fourth book in The Paranormal Detectives Series takes us on 2 part journey: Part 1delvels into the past beginning in 1802, which explores Doctor Michael Finnigan and Coroner Benjamin Quinn’s first life as hunters of paranormal creatures that go bump in the night and brings the reader up to their lives in 2016. Part 2 brings us back into Ms. Angela Cross’ continued life on the move in 2016 and the dangers she faces.

The plot pace was elegant and sinuous; the character
T.H. Morris
Dec 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lily Luchesi outdid herself on this one!

The two parter was by far the heaviest...in all respects. Talk about an emotional rollercoaster! This book is a gamut of inchoate emotions...confusion, anger, lust, love, joy, redemption...not to mention the mixed bag of emotions that comes along with sacrifice. You find yourself questioning the decisions of several characters, and some of them made me think, "Hey wait, you are supposed to be the HERO!" and then, the thought that follows that one is "I may
Stefanie Carney
Jun 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Right to Silence is the fourth mind bending enthralling story in the Paranormal Detectives Series. Though this series is centered on Angelica and Danny, this book deals a lot with those close to them, therefore we get to see how different relationships influence them individually and as a team. This is the second time in this series that I cried and I have a feeling it won’t be the last. As I read this series, I become more intrigued about this sub-world that lives right beside us. I start to lo ...more
2OCC Reviews
Jun 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: stefanie
Heather Rizkallah
OMG

This book have me chills. From a lover missing to demons being destroyed, it's never a boring page when reading this series. Cannot wait to see what harkens next. Lily has made a great series
Julia Andrizzi-Gold
Apr 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Magnolia Gold
Recommended to Julia Andrizzi-Gold by: T.L. Travis
Lily is a Paranormal genius. This series is one of the best I have ever read. Can't wait to read the next one. Too bad it is the last one. Maybe one day, Lily will do an encore Paranormal Detective #6???
Rose Wright
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This series just keeps getting better.

Awesome book. I'm looking forward to the next book! Love the character s and I cannot wait to see who kills who next.
T.L. Travis
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Each book gets...

Better and better and darker then I could've ever imagined.

Ms. Lily is quite the evil temptress 😘

I'm off to fuel my PDS addiction with book 5, wish me luck!
Danielle Goodwin
Sarah Fairbairn
Jan 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
In the first half of this book we learn more about the past-life and present-life history between Brighton and Mark. I quite enjoyed reading how the two originally met and how their souls found each other a second time. Chapter seven was a highlight for me. I really enjoyed the Brighton & “brother” reunion.

The second half of the book picks up where Life Sentence finished. We catch back up with Danny and the PID, see an ancient vampiric prophecy come to light and lose way too many supporting
Shelly Wygant
Jan 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ms. Luchesi has did it again. Wrote a story that will pull you in and keep you on the edge of your seat.

I loved that we got to learn more about the secondary characters. It starts out learning about the past of Brighton and Mark. This also leads to learning more about the vampire hunters of the past. This was a tragic and loving story. We get more of Danny and Angelica also. I have read all of the books in this series and feel like the characters are friends. In this book I wanted to shake Danny
Lorraine
Jan 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 5-star, paranormal
Another great book in the Paranormal Detectives series.

This one is a book of two halves, so you get two amazing stories for the price of one!

The first half follows Brighton and Mark's relationship through both lives, past and present, and is an emotional story, with a heartbreaking ending.

The second half picks up where Life Sentence left off, with Angelica still 'missing' and Danny trying to make a life away from her and the P.I.D. Add in multiple murders, a kidnapping, an ancient prophecy and s
PJ Lea
Jan 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal
Hell is Coming!

Book 4 in the series and this time we find out the history between Mark and Brighton as well as continuing the story where the previous book ended.
There is a lot going on in this book, ranging from sweet to truly horrific. The pace increases as it progresses until the shocking final chapter. The epilogue drops back down and leaves a cliffhanger.
I enjoyed the story, though I'm not sure I was meant to dislike one of the characters as much as I did, and I was satisfied by the outcome
Shannon Godwin
Jan 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the 4th book in this series and it was great! There is so much going on in these books that you will not want to put them down. I love how Luchesi actually tells you the past and the present of the characters. She does such a great job that keeps you interested and your not at all bore with the book. This book is full of action from the beginning and it never slows down!
I volunteered to read this book for an honest opinion
kimberly
Feb 07, 2018
Lily Luchesi is the USA Today bestselling and award-winning author of the Paranormal Detectives Series, published by Vamptasy Publishing. She also has short stories included in multiple bestselling anthologies, and a successful dark erotica retelling of Dracula.
She also compiled and edited the bestselling anthology Damsels of Distress, which focuses on strong female characters in horror and parano

Paranormal Detectives (4 books)
  • Stake-Out (Paranormal Detectives #1)
  • Miranda's Rights