Start by marking “Never Stop (Halo #3)” as Want to Read:
Never Stop (Halo #3)

Never Stop

(Halo #3)

*This romance novel contains explicit content and is not advised for readers under 18*

Inspired by a True Story.

The girl on the cruise ship stole his heart …

The guy on the cruise ship took her breath away …

After being diagnosed with a rare tumor, Brooke has survived surgery and radiation and is now excited to share her future with Easton. Planning her fairy tale wed
Published December 12th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Never Stop, please sign up.

Renee at Book Happiness
Dec 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received this for an honest review...

Have to say this series is such a beautiful series and I was so excited to go back to Brooke and Easton.. I just loved this book

This book just gives you ALL the feels.. I found myself rereading the entire series and falling in love all over again (I fully recommend you read the first two before this one)

I just loved this book!!
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
OMG did I cry like a baby through this book. I was gutted and my heart ripped out only to be put back together at the end and thank God because I wanted Brooke and Easton to get their HEA after all they have been through. I was crying so hard at one point I had to put the book down and gather myself together before I could continue reading.

Poor Brooke at the end on Tattooed Dots she finds out she has a tumor when she gets sick. Easton is right there for her and she goes through surge
Tiffany Davis
Dec 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Holy Hell! This book totally deserves to be 10+ stars. This book is by far my favorite because Brooke and Easton were actually a real couple dealing with a real situation with her tumor but this book really hit home for me because with what my dad is dealing with and what my parents are going through on a daily basis. It brought feelings I've hidden for so long to the surface. Like Brooke I've put on a brave face around my dad but on the inside I'm scared to death. I love Cheyenne to pieces she ...more
April
Dec 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
I was so excited when this popped up on my kindle. I was looking forward to reading more of Easton and Brooke. This picks up right with their fairy tale love story but they hit some serious bumps in the road. There will no be any spoilers in this review.

I fell in love more with Easton as this story went. Brooke is such a strong woman but she can only take so much of her health issues. I want so much for them to get the life that they deserve.

You get the entire gang, Easton, Brooke,
Judy Miracle
Dec 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another gut wrenching read from Kimberly. I was again hooked from the beginning not wanting to put this book down!

Never Stop takes us back to the first couple Brooke and Easton. They must go through some serious obstacles through out this story that will have your heart breaking for them. Kimberly knows how to tear your heart to pieces and put it back together.

The way that Easton is with Brooke makes you fall even more in love with his character. He is by Brooke's side even at the worst of tim
Reading with 2 book lovers
Dec 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
oh wow how i love easton and brooke. i dont want to spoil it for anyone so im saying if you have read the 1st 2 get this right now, if you haven't read the 1st one omg what are you doing? go one click easton and brooke amazing start.
I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
Image

ARC received for an honest review

You will need to have at least read book #2 in the Halo series (The One) before reading Never Stop, or there will be spoilers galore!

It was great to get back to Brooke and Easton. The timeline overlaps a bit with The One, but now we are seeing things from the other side.

There are so many hurdles our lovelies need to cross, and I loved being taken on their journey as they tackled each new roadblock between them and a HEA.

And boy are there some roadblocks! Knowing that the author has gone through
Jennifer Pierson
Dec 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Now this first part where I describe the book will be a bit generic, as I'm terrified I'll give spoilers away. With that being said, let me start out with telling peeps that you really should read Tattooed Dots, and One Day first, in order to completely experience this journey. Ok that's the extent of my lecture, off to the story now. The girl, Brooke, on the cruise who stole the boy, Easton's, heart on the cruise, has survived the surgery and radiation from her rare tumor, and is ready to start ...more
Mandy Desay
Dec 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another Amazing Gut-Wrenching Read from Kimberly. Kimberly is one of my unicorn authors and I love every single book she has written.

In Never Stop we are back with Brooke and Easton as they are preparing for the next step in their relationship together they are faced with a mountain to climb yet again. Can these two make it to the top and all way over yet again?

This was a truly beautiful and gut-wrenching story. I fell more in love with Easton as he stands by Brooke's side through everything t
Bobbie
Feb 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Never Stop is the third book in the Tattooed Dots series. It has been several years since Tattooed Dots came out and even the author did not think she would write about these characters again. I did read the first book about Easton and Brooke but i totally believe this could be read as a standalone. I did not have to think much about the first book to enjoy this one. A romance with a serious medical issue. Easton was the best fiancé/husband and Brooke soldiered on through quite an ordeal. It was ...more
Gail Stroker
Dec 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited to receive this ARC! Brooke & Easton's story is beautiful, sexy & very emotional! I absolutely loved this story! ! They have such a beautiful relationship! Brooke is such a strong woman having to go through her scary health issues! Easton is a saint and such an amazing man just knowing how to be there for her even if she doesn't know what will make her feel better! I love all of the characters in this book. I look forward to more of Brooke & Easton, Avery & Nicol ...more
Wendy Livingstone
Dec 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in the Halo series, and the previous two books need to be read first, in order to get a better understanding of the plot. Brooke and Easton are preparing to move onto the next step of their relationship, and have quite a rollercoaster journey on the way.
This is a beautifully written story, which is emotional, heartbreaking, and guts wrenching, as it deals with a tough subjects matter.
I recommend Kimberley’s books for all, and look forward to reading more from her. ...more
Stefanie
Dec 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in the series and I would suggest reading them in order to get the full affect of the plot. This is a story that I am absolutely in love with. It's sexy, steamy, hot, beautiful, and above all it pulls all the feel out of you! Any book that can make the emotions follow is one that will stay with me for sometime and definitely get another read. These characters together are amazing. They balance each other! I can't wait to read more about Brooke and Easton.
Marissa
Dec 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
Kindle Copy for Review

Brooke and Easton story continues in book three.

Finding love is supposed to be happy but things are never that simple or easy. As Brooke surviv. Planning a future when you days can be limited.

Will they get the chance or will life have other plans for them? Will Easton lose another wife before he knows? Life sometimes throws you what seems like too many curves when you least expect it. A story o not giving up even when it seems like is unf
Steph (A Brunette and Her Books)
*ARC received*

Getting to read Easton and Brooke again was like coming home after a long time away. Their love recaptured my heart, their struggles making the same heart break in pieces. One thing they showed me was to never give up on love. Never stop fighting for that one person that completes you.

It was wonderful to see all the characters from the first two books reappear in this one.

Jenny B
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this extension of book 1 and felt much more attached to the characters in this read than I did in book 1. I felt the author did a great job and what I perceive to be a realistic job of all the emotions that go along with the fear of a diagnosis. Truly my heart was moved like no other in this story.
Georgette
Dec 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The emotions...OMG! Seriously people, the damn emotions!!

This continuation of Brooke and Easton just touched my heart in so many ways.

Very well written.

I'm just...I don't know...words aren't coming easy for this review.

Love, that's what we'll call it, I'm just in love...

Shirin Rasheed
Dec 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Never Stop by Kimberly Knight is one of the best book i have read this year. I really enjoyed reading this story. This book pulls you in keeps your interest from beginning till the end.

I Would Highly Recommend all the Readers to Grab this Book Now and Enjoy this beautiful story.
Dirty South Books
Dec 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Never Stop, this book could not have ended in a better way. Easton and Brooke's story is a true love story. It's heartbreaking to see these two wonderful people go through the trials of LIFE. True love does exist.
Kim  Brewing
Jun 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Not a standalone! I love how the stories overlap in time lines just different POV. I found this story in the series more of a journey and one woman's battle to have the life she wants. Easton is definitely a wonderful hubby and I love their relationship.
Franci Neill
Apr 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kimberly-knight
5 Coming Out of the Darkness Stars!!

I can honestly say I’ve been on an emotional rollercoaster with this entire series. And this third book in this series definitely puts our H/h to the test. Everything Brooke and Easton thought they had is once again tested and one thing is one hundred percent certain, he loves her with everything he has and nothing is going to keep him from loving her.

I found myself with tears streaming down my face more than once reading about Brooke and what she has t
Danielle Borden
Aug 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Halo!!! 💚💚💚💚😀

I love this series so far can't wait for book number 4 . All the characters worked well together . Easton was amazing and loving on all levels . Avery was sexy and yummy lol . Nicole was sassy and stubborn . I hate that she and Avery lost their baby 😢 . The emotions as I read broke my heart for them . Brooke is and always will be a survivor . Beating her cancer twice within two years I was rooting for her . She never gave up and that's what made me enjoy her character better . W
Marci
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dawn
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book (and this series) moved me and was so relatable. Brooke's cancer journey although slightly different, paralleled my own fight with Stage 4 Non Hodgkins Lymphoma. I knew everything she was going through and feeling and it moved me to my core. When I first started reading this series I seriously hated Easton. But as I moved through this story, I really found myself love him. I highly recommend this series and this book.
Amber Khan
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Unimaginable and breathtaking

Surreal is what comes to mind. This is fictional but created from the authors life. You know people go through it but you just dont "get it."
Easton is the rock that every woman prayers for. Brooke truly is super woman. Even when she wanted to quit and felt broken, she never completely gives in and we thank you for that. Cheyenne- that baby girl is the best (attitude and all).

HEA.
Rochelle Hulton
Jul 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Life

I always hate books that seem to end when HEA arrives... I want to know more of how life went for the characters once they finally get together... this book when above & beyond that & so much more... I absolutely love the whole cast of characters & now want more of Avery & Nicole's story & hopefully we get further insight into Gary & Bri too !
Donna Dobson
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mesmerizing

This series has me all over with my emotions. Very heart felt, oh my god I cried, laughed, danced. Can't wait for the fourth installment please hurry! You killed it Kimberly thank you!
Kimberly Hutchins
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
INTENSE

Easton and Brooke are finally getting the life they want when Brooke is thrown off balance again by another tumor . Reading what Brooke was going through brought tears to my eyes. Easton stood by her throughout it all.
A great story with excellent characters.
Janice L Fater
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Never Stop

I have this rating because I have been where Brooke was. The author, a survivor herself, has aptly shown the struggle of major health issues. Additionally showing the love and support of spouse is tastefully provided. Looking forward to the next.
Renee
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What can I say? Absolutely an awesome book.

Easton and Brooke’s story is filled with so many emotions. And you will see how they handle what life throws at them. I don’t want to give any spoilers, so let me just say this. This is a book that is worthy to be read.
« previous 1 3 next »
Bargain Basement: (3) ebooks of NEVER STOP 1 2 Dec 12, 2016 03:09PM

• Broken Road (Back to Brooklyn, #3)
  • Untitled (Beautiful, #3)
  • Bad Company (Summer Love, #2)
  • The Boss (Untamed Hearts, #5)
  • Untitled (Breathe Again, #3)
  • Untitled (Bowen Boys, #5)
  • Remember Me at Midnight (Is This Love?, #2)
  • Adam (Devils Bend, #4)
  • Do Not Go Gentle
  • Every Changing Way (Sloan Brothers, #4)
  • Beautiful Clarity (Beautiful, #3)
  • Conception (The Wellingtons, #4)
  • Cheers in Charistown (Charistown, #3.5)
  • Lust (The Seven Deadly, #5)
  • Untitled (Honor, #6)
  • Unburdened (Disclosure, #3)
  • Heart Broke (Hard Rock Roots, #8)
  • Shannon, Boss (This Can't Be Happening, #4)
Kimberly Knight is a USA Today Bestselling author who lives in the mountains near a lake in California with her loving husband, who is a great research assistant. Kimberly writes in a variety of genres including romantic suspense, contemporary romance, erotic romance, and paranormal romance. Her books will make you laugh, cry, swoon, and fall in love before she throws you curve balls you never see ...more

Halo (4 books)
  • Tattooed Dots (Halo, #1)
  • The One (Halo, #2)