Start by marking “Forever (Descendants of Ra #4.5)” as Want to Read:
Forever (Descendants of Ra #4.5)

Forever

(Descendants of Ra #4.5)

Trust was impossible for Reign Nicolis. Millennia as a slave has left him incapable of trusting anyone. Until he met Alexis. Her unconditional love shattered all his defenses, cracked open his heart, and revived the man he used to be. Their love is in every kiss, every touch. He wants her for his bride.

Alexis Lever isn’t cut out to be someone’s wife, someone’s mother. Her
Published November 15th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Forever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forever

Start your review of Forever (Descendants of Ra #4.5)
Caroline Doig
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is such a fantastic read but you do need to read the other books to understand what the stories revolve around. I’m not going to give any spoilers to this one so read Timonique’s blurb and that will give you the gist to this story, there’s action, danger, betrayal, suspense, some really hot sexy scenes and so much more to keep you entertained and turning the pages. Fantastic story a 5 plus ⭐️ read and I highly recommend this book it’s definitely well worth the read.
Philleys Peters
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It's happy times for the Nicolis brothers. Eme and Avery just returned from their honeymoon and EJ and Ridley are engaged. Now Reign wants to make Alexis his wife, an Alexis who's skittish and scared of this commitment. It's so sweet how this wedding came to be and I liked the love and support Alexis received from her friends and family, especially her dad and her baby brother. This is just the sweetest way to end a series...or not.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am volunt
Ashleigh
Oct 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am so glad I was able to read this entire series!
Her writing draws you in and keeps you involved throughout the whole of each story.
I found myself in love with not only the characters, but also the world she creates.
You truly feel as though you are living among the characters.
Great character development, steamy sex scenes and enough of the everyday grind to really be able to sink into each and every book.

Lorella Piras
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This author developes her characters so well that, not only do you feel like you know them, but you become emotionally invested in their lives.
I sincerely loved the idea of the characters of the book and the story line.
the story just grabbed my imagination and would not let go.

Scarolet Ellis
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Forever by Tmonique Stephens is number 4.5 in the series. this series just keeps getting better and better. Tmonique Stephens is a wonderful author I am so glad I found her and read her stories they are wonderful.

Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Story line is great and I loved the characters. I really enjoyed reading this book and I would recommend it! Unexpected twists and turns had me reading this book in one sitting. Great storyline and character development made this book a hot and enjoyable read!

Nancy
Aug 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love the fact that Tmonique has written this side story if you will as it just give you that extra bit of information and takes you back to the Descendants of Ra series. I have read the whole series and absolutely love it. Characters are strong and make for great reading.

Tanya
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It is impossible for him to trust anyone since all the time as a slave. Then she comes along and when had never wanted love of marriage but since meeting him she wants it all. What are they going to do? Will they make it? Can it ever work? See if it can

Michelle
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved getting to see how all the characters are doing in this novella. This series has turned out to be one of my favorites because of the strong, intriguing characters and the captivating story lines. I am definitely looking for more books by this author in the future. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Barbara
Oct 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Book 4.5 of the series Descendants of Ra and it is another well-written book in this series I want to read the next book in this series. This is a series I would recommend. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Kim F
Oct 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Extremely entertaining, captivating, and interesting read. I could not put it down. Wonderfully written with strong and intriguing characters. I want to read more from this author.

Hanna
Oct 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
this is a redeeming love story with lots of paranormal twists and turns, its a short and fast and furious steamy novella length story that follows a collection of stories.

Katie Hansen
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book and in my opinion this was an amazing book. It was such a phenomenal read and I am so glad that I got to read it .
Nadea Croix
Oct 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I like this story It is well written and quite and engaging read. It keeps me turning pages and sparks the imagination till the finale and challenges thrown in makes a great read.

Mary
Oct 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this novella and addition to the "Descendants of Ra" series! I really enjoy the strong characters and the plot.It's a very interesting and captivating read.
Pat W
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’m loving this series. Such strong chand superb storyline. These are gripping books. I recieved a copy via Booksprout and this is my honest review
Karen
Oct 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
The book is an intriguing story that is captivating and entertaining. Strong and engaging characters. I appreciate reading this book.
Rayna
Nov 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A well rounded ending.

This novella was the culmination of the last three books and a bit of side story. Everyone needs their happily ever after, even Reign and Alexis.
Maria Itliong
Patricia
May 25, 2018
Lisa
Oct 09, 2018 added it
This book was gripping, well written & the chemistry between the characters sizzled throughout this wonderful read.

Well done Tmonique. I look forward to more!
Essjaybee1970
Jan 22, 2018
Natasha Dufrene
is currently reading it
May 16, 2018

• Soul of the Dragons (Bad Dragons Book 3)
  • Braum (Enigma #7)
  • Cats and Curves (Savage Sanctuary)
  • Zeke (Alpha Geek #2)
  • Feral Dragon (Earth Dragons #5)
  • Fae King (The Crystal Kingdom, #1)
  • Breaking Fate (Fallen Guardians, #2)
  • Dragon Next Door (Forgotten Dragons, #1)
  • Heart's Inferno (Fallen Guardians, #4)
  • Darkness Undone (Warlords of Empyrea #1)
  • For You, I Will (Fallen Guardians #3.5)
  • Guardian Unraveled (Fallen Guardians #3)
  • Winter's Awakening (Warlords of Empyrea #2)
  • Heart of the Dragons (Bad Dragons, #2)
  • Truth Beneath The Surface (Mountain Mermaids; Sapphire Lake, #12)
  • Tangled Sin (Dark Realm #1)
  • Kiss of the Dragons (Bad Dragons, #1)
  • Doctor Dragon (Earth Dragons, #6)

Passion changes everything, especially for the characters Tmonique writes about in her Descendants of Ra, UnHallowed, and Plain Jane series. Flawed characters who reflect the emotional baggage we all carry interests her the most. She writes complicated stories for complicated people.
Her favorite paranormal authors are JR Ward, Gena Showalter, and Kresley Cole. Her favorite contemporary authors ar

Descendants of Ra (4 books)
  • Eternity (Descendants of Ra #1)
  • Everlasting (Descendants of Ra #2)
  • Evermore (Descendants of Ra, #3)
  • Encore (Descendants of Ra #4)

News & Interviews