Start by marking “Everything in Between (Everything After, #2)” as Want to Read:
Everything in Between (Everything After, #2)

Everything in Between

(Everything After #2)

Everything in Between: An Everything After Rocker Romance

Gabe Preston.
The man who wrecked me; who tore through my life leaving no stone unturned and then simply walked away.

It took me two years to piece my life back together in the aftermath of his storm. Two years and still even the mention of his name causes my chest to constrict.
I hate him. I hate everything about him.
Published January 13th 2017 by Daft Empire

To ask other readers questions about Everything in Between, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Everything in Between

Start your review of Everything in Between (Everything After, #2)
Beth
BOOK REVIEW: Everything In Between
BOOK SERIES: Everything After #2
AUTHOR: Melissa Toppen
GENRE: Contemporary Romance, Young Adult
PUBLICATION DATE: January 13, 2017
CLIFF HANGER: No
4 Stars

*This story is for mature audiences only. Contains explicit scenes and language intended for adults 18+

SYNOPSIS:
Gabe Preston.

Maree Repa
The Greatest Ulimatium

Five star Winner

I was just so excited to finally read the exciting new second book of the most wonderful rocker series, Everything After. Written by my favourite author, Melissa Toppen. I thoroughly adored the story of Gabe Preston, with this emotional rock star romantic experience of a life time and all his ups and down as well. I enjoyed their rockstar romance, with all its ups an downs as well. I just so enjoyed this book!!

Gabe now had hit the top. Sleeping his way acros
♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ Jeri the Romance Bibiliophile ♡

Shortly before getting this book I read the first book in this series to get a feeling what I am dealing with. “Everything in Between” by Melissa Toppen was different from the first book.

To me it felt that Gabe had changed or maybe we did not see enough of the real him in the first book. I like the writing style from this author it has something unique to it. Her characters have an “insta” feeling around them without being too much.

Usually “Insta”-anything does not make me feel to good while rea
Donna
Jan 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really really enjoyed this fast flowing, beautifully written story. Of missed chances and having to grow up and become what is needed of you. This is a typical Rockstar book but it just flowed from the pages again and I found that it was over before I knew it and I was left fulfilled and happy.

The story of Gabe and Rae is a little different as it is  a second chance romance and a book where proof is needed for forgiveness and a love that never died at all. I so love this group of men and thei
Kathy Aronoff
Feb 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Book

I love the way this book just flows. Gabe is the guitarist for the band Ever After and he is taking the sex and drugs part of being a rock star a little too seriously for the rest of the bands liking. He is given an ultimatum, get sober or get out. When he is told they will be returning to Athens Georgia where they first started to record their next record, Gabe is not happy. He has Bodyguards escorting him everywhere, his band mates and his bff Nora are watching him like a hawk. Stopp
Connie
I had a difficult time connecting Gabe, the selfish man-whore in book one with this Gabe, the sensitive boyfriend/father in this book. Rae is a beautiful, responsible young woman and I wonder if forgiving Gabe, for all his transgressions, will give her the family and future she desires. But then where does this leave Corey?
Melissa Mendoza
“The moment his hazel eyes land on mine, I’m lost in their depths. My god, the hold this man has on me. No matter how this goes, I don’t think there will ever be a man who will make me feel the way Gabe does.”

Heat Rating:

photo 5 Orgasm Button_zpsm0jqyhvr.jpg

5 Rock Stars! I’m a sucker for a good rock romance, and this one hit all my buttons!

photo 5 Buttons_zpsu895julz.jpg

Gabe and Rae… where do I begin?? These two, I will say that when Gabe knows what he wants he goes after it. And he wanted Rae. He fought tooth and nail to get her to be with him and it wa
Raj
May 01, 2017 rated it liked it
Gabe Chapter 1

"Because believe it or not, asshole, we actually care what happens to you,” Chet booms, “At this point, you’ve stuck your dick in so many places, you’ll be lucky if you don’t have a fucking disease by now.

“Your alcohol and drug use have gotten out of control, Gabe,” Killian"

Gabe our delinquent rockstar kicks the book off with a sordid bang which begins his journey toward redemption and away from a two year binge of drugs,drink and groupies.Unlike other books of this genre there are
JoAnna G
Dec 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
I really liked this book even though it had me on edge and at times wanting to cry. The characters sucked me in from the beginning and never me me go until the book ended, though they were still there.

Gabe made me fall in love with him. He started off on shaky ground but her grew on me. He never gave up. He fought tooth and nail to get what he wanted. There was drama and laughs and oh my gosh so much love. We get to see the rockstar lifestyle. He never hid and let his past be known. He loved hi
Tina Morgan
Jan 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Well the gang is all back and even tho this book is centered around Gabe, the cocky guitar player, it still has the whole band in it. The band has been going at it for a couple years now and it's time for a small break and to work on the second album. They decide to come home to where it all began. And Gabe is put on a leash he's fell to far into the lifestyle and the guys want to pull him out. Raelynn is a girl that fell in love with a boy who was dreaming of making music who had a magnetic dr ...more
Carrie Youngcourt
Dec 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Hi my name is Rae and this is my story.

Gabe comes back in town after being on the road for 2 years. So much has happened in those 2 years that Gabe is unaware of. Gabe living the rock star life of "sex drugs and rock n roll" which leads him down a path of destruction. The guys in the band (aka his best friends) give him an ultimatum sober up or he's out of the band! The guys go back to Georgia to recoup and start work on a new album than it happens Gabe walks into my dads diner we meet again an
Le Ann Foster
Jan 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
♡♡Reviewed for CherryOBlossoms Promotions ♡ ♡

I gave this book 4 stars!

This book picks up where we left off in Everything After, but now it's Gabe's story. We didn't get to know him in book one and he really come out to play now.

Gabe has been drinking and doing drugs for the last two years and the band has had enough. While on break his past comes back. Rae, she is the girl he left heartbroken before the tour. But with one look Rae knows she will be on the loosing but she won't make the same mi
Lynndy Boos
Nov 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Gabe Preston a name I have not thought about for 2 years... back in town after being on the road and not a word from him. So much has happened and he turned my life upside down. Gabe is on a road of destruction and Killian gives him an ultimatum to sober up or he's out of the band! Coming into my dads diner stirs up all my emotions from 2
Years ago... we meet again and all my feelings stir... what is Gabe thinking? He wants to meet... can I let him into my life again? My secret I've held for 2 ye
Candy Box
Dec 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Gabe and Raelyn's story tugged on my heart strings the entire time I was reading it. I felt emotions that I didn't think I will feel with it being a rocker romance. The event that played out in this book were written perfectly. I was able to relate to every single character that was involved big or small.
Sometimes the love you thought you had found slips through your finger tips but it does sometimes eventually find its way back to you in a different form.
This is a great standalone novel that yo
Stacy Aube
Jan 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received and voluntary reviewed an ARC of this book. This book was read and reviewed by Stacy Aube for Cutting Muse Blog Review.

The more books I read by Melissa the bigger the fan I am. This is the second book in the Everything After series. Gabe was truly living the rock n roll life style, alcohol, drugs and a different woman every night. When he is forced to change his ways he finds something he never knew he was missing. Will he be able to prove his worth to the only woman to capture his at
Sharon
Jan 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great story about a girl Rae, who falls for the guy in the band, Gabe, then the band gets picked up and off he goes leaving Rae to pick up the pieces of her broken heart among everything else. 2 years later he returns, what will happen when she see's him again? What will happen when and if he see's her again? Will he remember her?
Melissa wrote a great story about second chances and how people can change! Loved this story! 5 stars and make sure you grab this one!
Heather andrews
Dec 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I liked the way Gabe was when he was with Rae, “only when I’m around you.” He leans in for a brief kiss. “I just can’t help myself, you drive me crazy.” He speaks against my lips before pulling back just enough to meet my gaze. " I liked this book, I loved Gabe.
Strausbaugh Lesley
Nov 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This story was A-m-a-z-i-n-g!! I promise you will not be disappointed.
Cassandra
Nov 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Gabe was totally worth waiting for. His story just consumed me. I couldn't stop reading till the end. And I just love Rae she was just epic and awesome. I hope there is more to come.
Busy Bees
Jan 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Star Rating - ****

This story picks up where we left off in Everything After in terms of timeline, but follows Gabe's story. We briefly met Gabe in book 1 but don't really get a sense of him until we see him now. He has been drinking and taking drugs along with sleeping around for the last 2 years of the tour and the rest of the band give him an ultimatum; clean up your act or you're out. Since the tour has ended the boys have all moved home to Georgia and Gabe is reunited with a blast from the p
Debbie
This is book 2 in a series and is available through Kindle Unlimited. This is Gabe's story the guitarist for the band Everything After and is told in alternating pov's. The writing is good and its a short sweet read.

Gabe has been on the road with his band off and on for 2 years when they go back home to Athens Ga to cut their next album. While there he runs into Rae, a girl from his past that he spent a few weeks with before the band hit the big time. When that happened he just up and left and
MaddieThesaurus
Jun 20, 2020 rated it did not like it
Tobi
Jan 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS Series And Melissa Can Write one HELL of a Rocking LOVE Story And Gabe Damn Sure Gives Us a Run FornOur Money In This Everything I Between..He Is The Epitomy of A Rocker...and The Story Ughhhh Between Him and Rae......Swoon Worthy For Sure.... YES FIVE*****....Thank You For Letting My Part Of the Beta Team....
Angie McGuire
Jan 13, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great read

I loved how this book followed. Man-whore Gabe finally had a dose of reality hit him in the face. Rae has lived him for a long time, but can their past and present lead to a glorious future?

So much drama in this one. In wish the book was a little longer shop were could've gotten more of them. That would've been perfect, but their story was still great to read.
Rina Smith
Aug 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

Second chances. This was actually a very sweet story. Gabe was on the path to destruction until his friends and band mates stepped in. Now back where they started he runs into a girlie he knew in his past. Great series.
Bev Ross
Sep 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome book!

Very good story! Very entertaining! I loved it! Rae and Gabe were an awesome couple! Corey was an asshole I knew he was playing the friend card to be around her! The jerk!
Radiant
May 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Really Loved the book.
Cant wait to read the first book too.
Heike
4,5 stars
Tricia
Jul 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this book

I recommend this book. It is a great love story. It's a perfect summer read. Quick when you want something to read in a lazy day. Enjoy!
« previous 1 3 next »

• Fight for Me (The Arrowood Brothers, #2)
  • Play Nice (The Devil's Share, #1)
  • Redemption
  • Come Back for Me (The Arrowood Brothers, #1)
  • Until Jax (Until Her/Him, #2)
  • Final Serenade (The Encore, #1)
  • When We Collide
  • Million Dollar Musician
  • Beautifully Broken Pieces (Sutter Lake, #1)
  • Southern Chance (Southern Series, #1)
  • Once Upon a Half-Time (Touchdowns and Tiaras #3)
  • Until June (Until Her/Him, #3)
  • Loving Storm (Ashes & Embers, #5)
  • Fractured Beat (Meltdown #1)
  • The Last Train to Key West
  • Not Meant to Be Broken
  • What I Carry
  • Wicked Girl (Wicked #3)
Melissa Toppen is a USA Today Bestselling Author who specializes in New Adult and Contemporary Romance. She is a lover of books and enjoys nothing more than losing herself in a good novel. She has a soft spot for Romance and focuses her writing in that direction; writing what she loves to read.
Melissa resides in Cincinnati Ohio with her husband and two children, where she writes full time.

Connect

Everything After (2 books)
  • Everything After (Everything After, #1)