Start by marking “No Way in Hell: Part 2 (Steel Corps/Trident Security Crossover #2)” as Want to Read:
No Way in Hell: Part 2 (Steel Corps/Trident Security Crossover #2)

No Way in Hell: Part 2

(Steel Corps/Trident Security Crossover #2)

4.63  ·  Rating details ·  204 Ratings  ·  47 Reviews
Reading Book 1 is necessary, prior to reading Book 2.

Steel Corps—an elite, covert U.S. military team led by Staff Sergeant Bea ‘Mic’ Michaels, based out of a secure location in Pennsylvania.

Trident Security—a private security agency located in Tampa, Florida, comprised of retired Navy SEALs.

T. Carter—U.S. spy and assassin.

What do they have in common? They all do Uncle
Published November 13th 2016 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about No Way in Hell, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about No Way in Hell

Linda
Five fantastic Stars!

"No Way in Hell" book two, picks up right where book on left off and had me fully entrenched in the story .i have said it over and over again I love my Trident boys and I am dying for Carters full story but I have to say after reading these two books , I have to find time to read Ms Havens Steel corps because I want more of Bea Michaels and her team stories!
I could rattle on and tell you plotline but I refuse to do that , I do not want to ruin it one bit for you the reader
Amy
Oct 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
No Way In Hell: A Steel Corps/Trident Security Crossover Book 1 & 2
Samantha Cole and J.B. Havens

10 stars … ( That’s 5 each friends or give them both all 10 .. just read the books)

So its no secret that I love all of Samantha Cole’s books – we all know Im a huge fan – I could not wait to get my hands on this two book series.

I was thrilled to get a look back into T. Carter’s childhood. As tainted as it was I understood now what continue to drives Carter to be the person that he is. No one shou
Debbie Hanson
Oct 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
No Way In Hell book 2
Steel Corps / Trident Security crossover
Samantha Cole and JB Havens
million is still not enough stars

I’ve literally just finished book 2, and was shocked at how hard this is to review for 2 reasons.

1. I loved it so much I can’t get onto or into words just how fantastic it was.
2. I don’t want to ruin it for future readers, DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND READ THESE!!!

So after sending a message to these most awesome ladies, I realised my message says it all.

Ladies, ladies, ladies!
Liz Ellyn
Nov 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
I'm a huge fan of the Trident Security novels by Samantha A. Cole. I've read and loved the entire series. I have never read J.B. Havens' Steel Corps series. I make note of this because I think it is important to be upfront about how I go into reviewing a book.

First item you must know: these two books must be read together. It really is just one continuous story.

Second, these books are much more military based than romance (like the Trident Security). There is only a dab of romance.

Part I

This was
Cathy
Oct 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I finished Reading these books earlier today. I have been trying to figure out what to say. It is rare that I am truly speechless. It is even rarer that it happens because of books. To say I loved these is simply not strong enough. I am not typically a fan of 1st person POV but JB Havens has a way of making it work. Add in Samantha Cole and you have a truly unique set of books that flawlessly combine two series into one world that cannot be matched. These two books are fast paced, action oriente ...more
Tracy
Nov 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
WOW!!!... no spoilers from me... but this book has knocked me on my ass... over and over with all the twists and turns!!!
A perfect conclusion to an awesome duet that picks up perfectly where part one ended!!!
Again the flow continued throughout the book perfectly and the direction of the story was absolutely amazing!!!
Again I couldn't put the book down and i read it in one sitting the same as part one!!!
I truly recommend this book as a 10 out of 10 read that everyone needs to read and it really
Janet
Apr 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the second crossover novel between the Steel Corps series and the Trident Security series. Written by two different authors, but so seamlessly presented I did not see any choppiness. While this two part series was written and released after the other series were, I would highly recommend you read this crossover series prior to the others because it is more of a prequel to those series. Both authors did an excellent job in this joint venture and since I’ve only read the Trident Security s ...more
Kelle Braun
Oct 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
And it just keeps getting better! The two writing styles just go so well together, it’s tough to know who wrote what. To see the blossoming connection and friendship between Mic and Carter is phenomenal. For those of us who have read the Trident Series by Samantha A. Cole and Steel Corps Series by JB Havens, it was exciting to hear they would be working together and they work so well together.

I surely hope that this is only the beginning of them working together because I am a fan of both, and
Toi
Nov 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great Read

It was great to see the conclusion of this book and to see the bad guys get what they do deserved - I loved how Carter and Bea come together to form the team for the mission.
Literary Epic
Mar 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is part two, you have to have read part one to get the full effect of this book. Its starts off with Carter in camp waiting for Mic and Phillips to join him and help take down a terrorist organization.

No Way in Hell part 2 was again dark, hard hitting and mesmerising. God, it was written so well. You’re kept on the edge of your seat trying to find out if their mission is going to work.

I LOVE Carter, he is one of my favourites in the Trident series but I’m so intrigued by Mic. I’m going to
Aug 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Compelling Story

Ok, so it's a story well told, but it wasn't the story I was hoping for. If you're looking for military suspense with all the messy details, this is it! If you're looking for romantic suspense, this is not the book you want.

Lots --LOTS -- of violence, including men hitting women, women brawling, and descriptions of torture. And that's the good guys! The bad guys were worse.

I'm going back to the Trident Security series. I like the minimal to moderate violence (mostly told in abstr
Connie Cintron
Feb 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Action packed

I love that these 2 series were combined and I hope they will do it again at some point! A must read for action seekers!
Yvonne Eason
Feb 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the series and the conclusion to the 1st book.

We catch up again with the Steel Corps and Trident Security Teams and T Carter spy/assassin.

Will the work to bring down the biggest organisation they have ever had or will ever have to go up against go to plan?

These are two great authors and I am so looking forward to see what the teams endure after.
2kasmom
Oct 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: military
This is the 2nd book, Part Two of the No Way In Hell crossover from both the acclaimed Steel Corp. & Trident Security book series. It gives you background into some very private characters and how they came to be where they are. I recommend reading this in order, as it will enhance understanding and enjoyment.

Bea AKA "Mic" Michaels and T. Carter have now kissed and decided to remain friends. While very protective of one another, they are also glad when they have each other's backs. It is har
Thelma
Nov 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
so i left my book 1 review talking about how we can meet a little more about the past of each character like Carter and Mic as well as other trident security members making appearance in this books..

in this book, you can see more action of the mission Carter and Mic are .. both of them are working to dismantelate a sect of "nazis"or white power who are trying to terrorize the city as well as the whole world .. by putting in motion a suicided mission ... both Mic and Carter infiltrate this cult
Rebecca Austin
Nov 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review-author
This is the second book in the No Way in Hell Series and book 1 needs to be read first.

As Mic, Phillips and Carter get ready to go undercover at a neo-Nazi compound tensions run high. Will they be able to get information out to the boys of Trident?

How long will they be able to keep their covers up when someone gets close to them? Will they be able to stop the attacks in time?

I loved this book, especially the scenes between Carter and Mic. I haven't read any of the Steel Corps books but I can't w
Mags
Nov 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this story a lot, not as much as the first part though as there is less action in this one. Although when the action did start it kept me on the edge of my seat and the last few chapters were especially gripping.

As for this part it focuses a lot on the characters and there individual stories whilst also dealing with the task of taking down a huge neo nazi organisation that is planning multiple mass bombings in the US and Europe and I loved how the story was written not only from Mic a
Books And
Dec 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A joint writing by two wonderful military romance authors. Book 1 and Book 2 of No Way in Hell are stories of how JB Havens' Steel team and Samantha A Cole's Trident security came to be. These books blend both teams characters seamlessly and give you background into each characters past trials as well as current ones bringing forth the strength, humor and ass kicking skills you already love from reading both series. If you haven't read all books from these two authors then you are missing out on ...more
Lee-anna Dunk
Nov 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Holy shit! .

Wow i freakin loooooovveeed this series . I knew i would but really it blew my mind . I absolutely adore Mic' and im in lust with 'Carter' .
I loved how in depth the story was and the explanation of each character and their back story . It made me feel like i was right there in the book and in the trenches with each of them .
I need to know that mic's father geys what he deserves and that Mic's aunt Bea is happy . I was so glad that Carter's foster sister got away and had a good life
Vickie Chaisson
Jan 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
No Way in Hell-Part 2

This book is a perfect end to the story. The characters and story line stay true to part one. All aspects of the Steel Corp and Trident Securities working g together towards a common goal work. The story lines culminate into the perfect ending g. I loved the glimpse that we got into both teams and how they melded together as one. Both Samantha Cole and J. B. Havens know how to entice and enthrall a reader with a good military story.
Loved this book and would read a anything t
Allena
Oct 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
No way in hell 2
A Steel Corp's/Trident Security
Crossover Novel

In the continuing story we get to see the plan to infiltrate the Neo Nazis come to fruition.
The way these guys band together to make sure the plan works and the risk they take to protect their country is heartwarming. I loved seeing a glimpse of what everyone was like before we got to know them in their stories.
Well worth the read.
Pam
Oct 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Book 2 carries on with the story of how Trident Security & Steel Corps came to exist. This book is about a joint operation to run an op to protect the US. This book is another great collaboration between Samantha Cole & JB Havens.

These characters are written to give us a glimpse into the back stories of men & women in uniform & what attracts them into covert operations. The characters are relatable & have been written to show the family atmosphere that has developed in their
Kirsty Adams
Nov 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
All I can say is Wow. This is such an addictive read that I read it from start to finish without stopping. Loved Carter and Mic's relationship. The two characters from two incredible series are united to make one fire cracker story. The chemistry is there bubbling under the surface throughout, but the genuine friendship that they form whilst working together is what makes this a winning story for me. This collaboration has proved to be a great success!
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
A great read.

What a great explanation of the connections between Carter, Mic and Trident Securities. The first mission working together could not have solidified the relationships any better than it did. Carter has your six at a moments notice. Friendship and terrorism never worked so well together.
Cathy B
Nov 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What can I say... Book 2 of NWIH is as amazeballs as the first!! Cole and Havens bring us more of our favorite characters from Trident and Steel and the development of the training center and some of the practices there.

Well done again ladies!! I hope to see more collaborative efforts between you two in the future!!
Kimkbries
Nov 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What a great conclusion to the story linking stories from two authors together. Mic and Carter go undercover in a dangerous mission to find the plot that is destined to hurt so many. Can they keep their identity hidden long enough to figure out the plan but also keep from getting killed? I enjoy both Carter and Mic. This story kept me needing to see what happens.
Jill
Dec 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OMG this book

Carter and Mic, where to begin. First if you have not read the Trident series or Steel series, sorry. Carter is a Dom . Mic is helping out her friend Carter boy is she in for some fun when she learns of his lifestyle choice. Carter is trying to bring down a cult. This is a great story that combines two Great authors together.
Joanne
Nov 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

I absolutely loved this book. Great storyline, dramatic and full of alpha badasses. From start to finish I couldn't put it down. The chemistry between the characters were like they'd been from just one author not a collaboration. Mic and Carter were a great duo . Can't wait for the next books in both series. Great job definitely recommend these books
Teresa
5 stars. Loved loved LOVED this!!! All my favorite characters kicking ass in one book. These authors need to keep on collaborating as they have certainly created a brilliant crossover and I would love a book with all the characters from Steel working with Trident. Highly recommended read.
Kimberly Greene
Nov 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this book. What a great collaboration between these 2 authors. Learning the back story how the teams were formed and the history that made them who they are. Fantastic. Looking forward to more from them.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

Steel Corps/Trident Security Crossover (2 books)
  • No Way in Hell: Part 1 (Steel Corps/Trident Security Crossover #1)