Start by marking “Home Again: Starting Over (The Sisters, Texas #4)” as Want to Read:
Home Again: Starting Over (The Sisters, Texas #4)

Home Again: Starting Over

(The Sisters, Texas #4)

Things in The Sisters are heating up, and Madison Reynolds is in the hot seat.
When a local woman dies in a most unconventional way, In a Pinch takes on the quirky case and once again, Maddy finds herself in the middle of a would-be murder investigation. Even with the help of her grandmother and best friend Genny, this case may be too hot to handle.
As summer scorches its w
Published November 21st 2016 by Clear Creek Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Home Again, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Home Again

Jeanie Jackson
Dec 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
In Home Again, Becki Willis once again brings us an outstanding view of small town Texas with a side order of murder and reality television. I was expected the focus to continue to be on the renovation of the Big House but the work and the show were mostly in the background. However, I was not the least bit disappointed in this book; in fact, I loved it. Maddy continues to wear two hat as she works reorganizing a lawyer's office after the death of his secretary and then takes on a case to prove ...more
Patricia
Nov 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
i loved the story, i have read all of the books and enjoyed them. i was given an advance copy but this is an honest review of the book. if you have read any others you have to read this one. Cutter's grandfather comes to town and you get to meet some of Cutter's other family members. Maddy gets in more trouble but of course Brash is right there to help. Grandma Bert sees her first love and Genny helps Maddy and needs to be rescued also. if you love romance stories with a little mystery and some ...more
Linda
Sep 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This 4th book in the series keeps you on the edge of your seat with the suspenseful action. The murder being investigated was done in a new and unusual way. And the threats to Maddie and her family, friends, and helpers were truly scary. The murderer was not the one I expected. Can't wait to start #5.
Cathy
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So thoroughly enjoying this series! Granny Bert has me laughing out loud! Looking forward to the next book!

Keep the series going please! Every character is so down to earth! These are stories that you can't wait for the next one!
charmaine White
Feb 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wonderful

Action,action and more action.There's something going on all through this one.I'm sure going to get the rest of this series.
Ruthie Jones
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Home Again: Starting Over is the fourth book in The Sisters Texas Series, and it continues the overall story starring Madison (Maddy) Reynolds in her hometown of Juliet, Texas, sister city to Naomi, Texas, which is right across the railroad tracks. You won't be disappointed if you decide to grab the first three books in the series before diving into book 4. These books could technically stand alone, but you will definitely want to get acquainted with all the characters and their backstories and ...more
Texas
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Chicken Scratch #1 - This is my first book by this author and I was greatly surprised at how well written, well thought out and laced with humor and intrigue; this little gem is packed. The area is near and dear to my heart since I was born in the area. The people, while not as easily identifiable as in a Jeff Abbott novel, are locals I know. The Texas speak is just as if Ms. Willis and I were at the Creamery (TAMU) sharing milk shakes and local gossip. The kinks and knots in the plot made it ha ...more
Pam
May 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Home Again: Starting Over: The Sisters, Texas Mystery Series Book 4 is by Becki Willis. Arson is a terrible thing and the resulting fire can burn millions of dollars worth of land, barns, houses, and stores before you know it. Luckily there is insurance which helps pay for the damage, unless it doesn’t pay or isn’t enough. Lives can be lost or changed by fires. Why would someone start a fire that would change someone’s life so quickly?
Maddy Reynolds was excited to be getting so many jobs, even
Laura Reading
Nov 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Strange deaths, unusual fires, corrupt business people and an extreme home reveal all add to the intriguing activities happening around The Sisters. The series is heating up as Madison discovers a file and tries to understand the relevance of the contents.
Once again she places herself in danger, this time taking her closest friends with her.
The teenagers must learn that love and attraction have no upper age limits.
The Sisters continues to slowly reveal their secrets.
Romance comes along for the
Cheryl
Feb 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mystery
I just can't get enough of The Sisters, Texas books. I'm having to pace myself so I don't read them all at once! Great characters, engaging stories, good suspense, and a subtle dab of romance - the kind that has you on the edge of your seat cheering for the couples! Becki Willis, I know this isn't your only series, but PLEASE keep this series going! ;)
John Love IV
Nov 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another good mystery from Ms. Willis. I have noticed a bit of a flaw, the bad guys are a bit stupid. If they'd leave well enough alone, I'm not sure they'd get caught. But then again, if they were that smart they probably wouldn't do it in the first place... and we wouldn't have such fun books.

2 more to read before Christmas! Hope you enjoy them.
Ash
Aug 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
PoV pro

There is a great talent in being able to write from multiple points of view, in knowing your characters so well that you can switch between them at will and still absolutely nail their motivations and emotions. The way Becki Willis manages to slide from character to character without missing a beat is nothing short of masterful.
Pamela Marcengill
Feb 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Starting Over

This book is just as great as the first three is this series. The story is fast paced and never dull. As with each of the other three books....I never wanted to have an end. I can't wait for the next book!
Bette
May 29, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017
Madison once again is hired to prove that Dorothy Jeffries was not an alcoholic. What she forgets to consider is if Mrs. Jeffries was not an alcoholic, how did she die?

Interesting mystery to the end.
Holly
Feb 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Fun, clean series.
bonnie kirchner
Jan 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Home Again: Starting Over:

This is a great series. I loved it . It has lots of suspense which I enjoy. The four books in the series were great thrillers. I recommend this series.
stephanie huntington
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it. This is an excellent, entertaining series.
Ruth M. Morgan
Dec 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A lovely, well written story.

This is a continuation of a great story based on a home makeover for TV. It was a joy to read.
Carol Kay
Jan 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
Great characters and great story line. This was my favorite in the series so far. Definitely ready for the next one.
lydia jones
Dec 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great book cant wait for next one

Great writing, finally a series including Texas that includes a good story. Can't wait for the next one. I do hope Ms. Willis keeps writing!
Sherri A. DiMascio
Sep 19, 2018
Heen Doehler
Jan 04, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Death by Crockpot (A Kissing Bridge Cozy Mystery, #1)
  • Mississippi Blood Cake (Southern Psychic Sisters Mysteries #2)
  • Maisy and the Missing Mice (The Maisy Files #1)
  • Repo Girl: A Fun Action Adventure Romance
  • Murder On Magazine (Skip Langdon #10)
  • Tainted Energy (The Energy Series, #1)
  • Last Secret Chamber (Joey Peruggia #2)
  • The Proving
  • Mestaclocan (Zack Tolliver, FBI #2)
  • To Live Again
  • A Sunrise in Rio
  • Pledge (Witches of Coventry House #1)
  • Savannah Martin Mysteries Boxed Set 4-6 (Savannah Martin Mysteries #4-6)
  • Fool's Gold (A Sam Harris Adventure #1)
  • Super Joints: Russian Longevity Secrets for Pain-Free Movement, Maximum Mobility & Flexible Strength
  • Bang! You're Dead (Waterfell Tweed, #5)
  • The Grave of Lainey Grace
  • Darkly Sweet: Rosewood Academy for Witches and Mages
Since writing my first "book" in grade school, I knew I wanted to be an author.

In November of '13, my dream became a reality. I now have twelve books published, won first place awards for Best Mystery Series, Best Suspense Fiction and Best Audio Book, and -- best of all -- I get to play with my imaginary playmates every day!

As an avid history buff, I like to poke around in old places and learn a

The Sisters, Texas (8 books)
  • Chicken Scratch (The Sisters, Texas #1)
  • When the Stars Fall (The Sisters, Texas #2)
  • Stipulations and Complications (The Sisters, Texas #3)
  • Genny's Ballad (The Sisters, Texas Mystery Series, Book 5)
  • Christmas in the Sisters (Sisters, Texas Series Book 6)
  • The Lilac Code: The Sisters, Texas Mystery Series Book 7
  • Wildflower Wedding: With a Killer Reception (The Sisters, Texas Mystery Series Book 8)