Start by marking “Tattered on My Sleeve (Lost Kings MC #4)” as Want to Read:
Tattered on My Sleeve (Lost Kings MC #4)

Tattered on My Sleeve

(Lost Kings MC #4)

This is an alternate cover edition for B00YZ8M3A8

I had her first.
I fell in love with her.
Then we fucked everything up.

Warning: This is not a "typical" romance. It's not even a typical MC Romance.

Lust.
Eight years ago, the Lost Kings, MC was recovering from turmoil within the club Wrath and Trinity met. Their connection was instant and explosive.

Fury.
Wrath and Trinity's sto

Published November 2016 by Amazon Digital Services (first published July 28th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Tattered on My Sleeve, please sign up.

~Anna's ƦªϻƁℓℹռg$~
BLOODY HELL.

This is what I call a true MC romance.

Angst. Heartbreak. Hate. Love. Drama. Dysfunction.

No sugar coating.

Bleeding-out-on-the-floor painful.

********Mild Spoilers********

The first part of the book can be described with one word: CHAOS.

It almost ruined me.

I’m an angst addict, I thrive on it. But that was almost too much even for me.

Wrath and Trinity. God, what they did to each other. It was pure torture.

Madly infatuated and obsessed with each other. Watching each other with other
Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky & Bitchy  ⚓️
4 Stars

This is a little different than my usual MC Club..."fare" in that the heroine, Trinity, is not a lawyer...

...a biker's daughter...

...or anything like that...

She's a Club Girl.

And we all know what that means.

description

Home girl gets around a little bit.

Now pipe down all you "don't slut-shame" psychopaths.

description

I'm not slut-shaming, people.

Cause you know, sexual revolution, women's rights, yadda, yadda yadda.

My point here - there really is one, I swear - is that Trinity and Wrath's story is a little diff
Lauren
Jul 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Autumn… here’s my heart… you ripped it out.

I knew going in that Tattered on My Sleeve would be so far different than Rock and Hope’s. Yes, Rock and Hope’s romance was far from traditional and full of angtsy twists. Yet, Wrath and Trinity’s story both broke and shocked me. These two characters set themselves not only on a collision course from the first time they meet, but on a path of self-destruction.

Trinity may come off as a club girl, but she really isn’t. The club protects her and she in
Liz
"Nothing to be scared of, sweetheart. I got you. I'll fucking massacre anyone who tries to touch you-even a ghost."
"Come stay with me."
Tattered on My Sleeve is the fourth book in the Lost Kings MC. Although you can read this as a stand-alone, I do not recommend it. The characters are so intricately connected and in order to experience the full magnitude of the club, you should start with the first book in the series Slow Burn. The first three books focus on the club President Rock and his
Storm's Steamy Reads Book Blog
5 BEAUTIFULLY TATTERED, RIP YOUR HEART OUT STARS!!

I’m stunned by the sincere, heartfelt intensity of Tattered on My Sleeve. I shouldn’t be. Hope and Rock’s journey was no picnic and full of struggles. Brace yourself, this author has sharpened the tools she uses to rip your heart out with Wrath and Trinity’s story.

We know who Trinity is. She told Hope very plainly in Corrupting Cinderella that she “serves the members on as-needed basis”. Yet, Trinity is written like no other “club girl” I’ve eve
Jorja Price
Mar 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: biker romance fans, alpha male lovers
TATTERED ON MY SLEEVE, the 4th book in the Lost Kings MC series, starts eight years prior to Slow Burn. For the first part the book moves back and forth between the past and present with scenes that compliment each other. You’d see how they fucked up in the past and then you’d see them in a similar situation in the present where they got it right (or almost). I really loved that. It’s different and I don’t think I’ve seen very many books attempt that before.

I don’t want to spoil it, but because
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
★★★★ 4 Stars ★★★★

Now LIVE!
US http://bit.ly/LKMC4_WRATH
UK - http://bit.ly/LKMC4_Wrath_UK

Do you know what, it's about damn time someone wrote a book about a heroine who is as 'slutty' as her male counterpart. Tattered on my Sleeve is basically a second chance romance between Sergeant-at- Arms, Wyatt 'Wrath' Ramsey, and club Mama, Trinity Hirst.

Trinity grew up in the MC life and has literally seen it all, she's experienced things that would break most people and have leave a long lasting psycholog
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
This was a long one but so worth it!! I have never read an MC book that was so detailed and complicated. This book is raw, gritty, emotional and heart-breaking.
It's the story of Wrath and Trinity. Trinity is a woman who's been raised in motorcycle clubs. She knows bikers well and she knows her way around them. Wrath is the sergeant-at-arms of The Lost Kings MC. He is cocky, a player and he never plans to settle down, let alone have an old lady. Everything changes when he meets Trinity at one of
Iza
Jan 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another I've waited many months for. I do have the knack of falling for side characters. And Wrath was no exception.

Of course that, at first, I didn't like him. He was an a-hole to Hope and Trinity, too. I don't know where and when, but that changed and I became #PropertyofWrath. I kept bugging Autumn about it, but she's so awesome and a sweetie, being patient with me and not getting mad. What can I say, I'm passionate about characters I love!

"I don't get on my knees for anyone. Ever."

We've all
Bonnie Girl
What a beautiful story of two broken people, forgiveness, redemption and survival. Absolutely loved Trinity and Wrath's story. He was Ah-Ma-Zing! Holy hotness!
Long book, but did not feel long at all. Was wonderful the way it covered the same time period as the first three books (some of it) but it all still felt fresh and new! So well done!
Penny Poole
I didn't think anything could top the first three books! Boy was I wrong. Wrath is...I have no words for how amazing he turned out to be. The care and love and understanding he showed Trinity. Oh and Trinity, one of the best romance heroines ever. She's so broken, yet so sweet and determined and just wonderful.
5 beautifully tattered, heartbreaking, panty-melting stars!
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
Dysfunctional and twisted...

I've been anxiously waiting to get my hands on Wrath. Well, yes, I would love to touch his "muscle-y-male perfection", but I meant his book. He captured my heart when his softened towards 'Cinderella' in the previous book. That's when I knew that he had the promise of being an incredible main character and I wanted to get to know him better. I had also gotten glimpses of the chemistry and tension between Wrath and Trinity and wondered what their story was. It was a
Sheila
Mar 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

Wow. This way more than your typical MC romance. Wrath and Trinity had hurt one another in ways most couples I know could never recover from. They both will have to constantly forgive and try to forget with painful reminders being in their faces every single day. It won't be easy, but as this book so incontrovertibly proves to us, the devotion they have to each other is strong enough to pull them through.

Trinity's story is brutally painful and
Mandie Foxylutely
This is the fourth book in the Lost Kings MC series and although this can be read independent I would advise to read the previous books as reference to what has happened in those will appear throughout this book. This is Wrath and Trinity’s story which begins eight years prior to the series start and we finally get to see what had happened between this feisty couple which we had had glimpses of in Rock and Hope’s story.

The story is unravelled with the back story interwoven to present day so the
Shawna  Wood (A Girl and Her Books)
I have one word for this book, WOW! I was obsessed with Trinity and Wrath story. Every free moment I had I was reading their story and hoping they could make it work.

Trinity and Wrath are two very broken people. They each have suffered abuse at the hands of the people they trusted most. Trinity in particular has suffered through heinous abuse that has left her soul scarred. Trinity has let these scares define who she is, which puts prevents her from having any meaning relationships.

When Trinit
Vanessa
5 Tattered Stars!

Loved Wrath and Trinity's story!!! Calling all MC fans...this one's for you! Can be read as a standalone too!

Release Day - July 28th

photo 15183100.gif

"The only thing that scares me is the thought of losing you."

photo 11209463_825336557549711_8954017391071479008_n.jpg

photo Tattered20on20my20Sleeve20Teaser.jpg

Full review to come, closer to release.
Joy
Mar 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: adults who understand real relationships are messy
Beautiful story about two broken people overcoming their terrible upbringings and changing to be better for one another. I adored both Wrath and Trinity and their struggles. Trinity was flawed, broken and felt she was unworthy. Her story broke my heart. The way Wrath loves her and tries so hard to understand her was nothing short of heroic.
Tattered is gritty and a departure from the author's previous books in this series, so be warned.
Keeana Bookalicious Babes Blog
This is A must read it has passion,love,friendship,misunderstanding, and family!!!

Wrath and Trinity connection was undeniable and beautiful I enjoyed the interaction between them and thier charater development.

The story flowed at A good pace I cannot wait for what happens next!! ARC received on behalf of bookalicious babes blog in exchange for A honest!!
K.D. Storm
Beautiful, honest, raw love story about two damaged people overcoming their shitty pasts to make a bright future together. 5 very bright stars for Wrath and Trinity. I enjoyed their long and rocky road to love very much.
Also loved seeing Rock from both Wrath and Trinity's points of view.
Author notes at the end are a must read. I love how she talked about who she included certain things in the book even though they were "uncomfortable" and I love how she talks about what the future of the lost k
1-Click Addict Support Group
I'm still trying to collect my emotions after reading this book because it threw them all over the place!

I will be honest and admit that I got choked up quite a bit while reading Trinity and Wrath’s story. I kept wondering how in the world they ever get their HEA, since they couldn't get their acts straight.

One thing is for sure, this book is meaty, showing you different aspects of the MC life they live, and people they interact with. The chemistry between Wrath and Trinity is HOT, sweet, expl
Debbie Bolay
Jun 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is awesome! I have loved every book in this series but Wrath and Trinity's story is off the chart! These 2 are very damaged souls who need to heal each other but both are stubborn and been hurt! I recommend the entire series but Autumn has achieved a master piece with this book and characters! Make sure you pick up copy of this book!
Dessure (DD's Book Room)
Shelves: mc
I must say this book had me stuck in it from the very first chapter. I never knew I'd like Trinity and Wrath so much, but it works out...really, really great.

Trinity and Wrath meet 8 years before, she thought they had something good. He thought she'd be his old lady. What Trinity didn't expect was her past coming back to her haunt her. One phone call changes the next 8 years of her life.

Wrath comes back from a run, and finds out Trinity is now a club mama. He's pissed and tries to make her leave
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
Never having read the last 3 Lost Kings books I had no idea what to expect with this book. I love MC stories.

Turns out I didn't need to read the last 3 books... this was wonderful.

This is Wrath and Trinity's story. It's in 3 parts. It is very long. I so wanted to bash Wrath and Trinity's heads together! Their behaviour drove me mad. I have no idea why men are so stubborn. I lived their lives with them over an 8 year period and am now a member of the LOKIs .

When I read the little glossary at the
Melissa
A Total Must Read!
This is my first read by this author. With so many MC romances cropping up I have been a bit wary though some are good, some are so far fetched and unrealistic (me knowing what a real MC is like) that I have somewhat been avoiding them. The blurb for this one sounded so good though and it was recommended by a friend. Then there is the fact that this is fourth in the series and my mind balks at starting a series after the first, but I charged ahead and found myself loving this b
Warning: This is not a "typical" romance. It's not even a typical MC Romance. It is extremely different from the first three books in many ways, but also similar in many ways. Wrath and Trinity's story is a heart-breaking, soul-crushing, tear-your-heart-into-pieces story. It’s intense, raw, frustrating and sometimes dark. It doesn’t happen overnight. It's an epic love story about the irrational things we do when we're younger, the things we do because we don't know any better, maturing, growing, ...more
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
All I can say is WOW! I have never read a book by Autumn and I am so glad that I read this one. I will definitely be reading the others in this series for sure. She knocked it out of the ball park with this one. I am in LOVE with Wrath and Trinity. I was so hooked on this book that time flew and before I knew it, it was 3 a.m. and I was forced to put it down grudgingly. I don't like spoilers so I won't go into too much detail but you need to pick this book up. It was so, so good.

This book is abo
Fiona
Jan 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This author gets better with each book. Trinity and Wrath's story ripped my heart to shreds and I loved every second!
Nothing but Sexy Books Blog
Still digesting this amazing read. Review to come.
Rachel
Jul 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ahhh Wrath and Trinity's story is finally here! I've been waiting for this since the minute I finished the last book and these two did not disappoint! Wrath is every bit the hard ass biker with an attitude that we see in the previous books of this series. Trinity is still the girl behind the men...taking care of the club house and the guys themselves. She owns who she is and plays by the same rules as the guys, which was good to see in a female lead. I had several moments where I wanted to reach ...more
Goodreads Librari...: Please update cover 2 15 Nov 14, 2016 04:49AM

• Papa's Boy (Morning Report, #3)
  • One Wild Ride (Lords of Mayhem #2)
  • Beyond Her Words (Corrupt Chaos MC, #1)
  • Unhinged (Iron Bulls MC #5)
  • Jared (Coyote Ridge #2)
  • Encore (The Replacement Guitarist #4)
  • Wicked Bond (The Wicked Horse, #5)
  • Access Unlimited (Access, #3)
  • Tempo
  • Bash: Volume I (Rolling Thunder Motorcycle Club, #3)
  • Reaper (A Kings of Korruption MC #4)
  • Bo (Bad Boys of Retribution MC #3)
  • Ripping Pages
  • Tastes Like Candy (Lean Dogs Legacy, #2)
  • Tricking Chase (Devils Pride MC #1)
  • Beg (God of Rock Duet, #2)
  • Goddess Rising (Complicated Creatures #0.5)
  • Second Chance Hero
Autumn is the author of the popular Lost Kings MC series. She prefers to write her romances on the classier side of dirty, and she's a sucker for a filthy-talking, demanding alpha male hero. The bigger the better.

Her past lives include baking cookies, slinging shoes, and practicing law. She's an active member of her local chapter of Romance Writers of America.

Autumn was born and raised in upstate

Lost Kings MC (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Slow Burn (Lost Kings MC, #1)
  • Corrupting Cinderella (Lost Kings MC, #2)
  • Strength from Loyalty (Lost Kings MC, #3)
  • White Heat (Lost Kings MC, #5)
  • More Than Miles (Lost Kings MC, #6)
  • White Knuckles (Lost Kings MC #7)
  • Beyond Reckless (Lost Kings MC, #8)
  • Beyond Reason (Lost Kings MC, #9)
  • After Burn (Lost Kings MC #10)
  • After Glow (Lost Kings MC #11)