Start by marking “Perfect Strangers” as Want to Read:
Perfect Strangers

Perfect Strangers

Melody
How did my life get so complicated? Going to my ex-boyfriend’s party seemed like a good idea to prove I moved on. And that’s where I saw him –the stranger with the perfect amount of cocksure promises. So I took everything he offered, every delicious inch. It’s just that I wasn’t completely aware of the entire package.

Kellan
How did my life get so perfect? Sure, I’m a
ebook, 1st Edition
Published January 27th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Perfect Strangers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Perfect Strangers

Alex ♈
Ann
Jan 30, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 STARS

This is my first time reading this author and I enjoyed this. We start by meeting Melody. She and her roommate are going to a party. So what, The party happens to be at Melody's ex-boyfriends house. So what, she ended things with him 6 months ago, because he slept with half the town while they were together. So what, she dressed her sexiest, to show him what he lost. So what, she's been unable to move on completely. She wants to move on. Melody isn't a one night stand kind of women. She
Tre Talbot
Jan 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Kellen and Melody were perfect strangers without a doubt, what started out as one night stand turned into so much more. This story held so much passion and emotion throughout where I'm cheering Kellen on and at other times yelling at him because of his actions. My heart was with both of them individually and together the entire story. We're taken to the most beautiful ups and then pulled way down to some lows. There's tear jerker moments and then blood pressure rising ones too. This was a beauti ...more
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
This is my first time reading this author. The story tells of a one night stand with a stranger that turns into something more. What happens when you silently want to do the walk of shame--one and done--and end up running into your unforgettable liaison again only this time he is your new boss?

I was sucked into the story right away. The characters are interesting and Kellen is very alpha and a bit of an enigma. Typically I don't read books that have the twist in them that this book does. Just d
Maren Lee
Aug 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this book! Warning: he's a manwhore in need of reformation. But oh lord is he hot. Loved the storyline!
Tania's Book Blog
Jan 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
**ARC received in exchange for an honest review**

This was my first book by this author and I was impressed. Melody Crown was a good girl that went out with her best friend to get over her cheating ex. She was all about relationships and fairy tale happily ever after. She never did one night stands until she meets him, the stranger, Kellan Hawke.

Kellan Hawke is the total opposite. He's completely against relationships and only has one night stands and doesn't sleep with the same woman twice until
Tina
Jan 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017ezchallenge
Melody is a college graduate looking for her first job, a night out with her best friend and she meets her Stranger. Melody doesn't do one night stands but she is willing to for the gorgeous man that promises her a night of no regrets. After a failed job interview her new step father sets up an interview for her with his son. Melody is shocked when she walks into the office of her step brother and soon to be boss to find her Stranger! Kellan knows he should not pursue Melody but he can't help hi ...more
Tanaka K
First of all before I go into the review of Perfect Strangers, let me take my time to full appreciate how hot this cover. I mean wow, it had me bursting at the seams and so bloody breathless that I had no air in m lungs. This is one of the most hottest covers and I know that inside held some hot scenes that are totally illegal but very scorching.

Abby Gale is one of my favourite authors. When I read her One Night Only book, I was overcome with so many emotions. I could not sleep after reading it
Patrixia Lansangan
May 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a very wonderful story and I enjoyed it! :)
Kellan's pride and dignity is something lots can relate to but in the end, we all want to be loved :)

Melody is so wonderful as well. Perfect combination :)

Quick passionate read with a wonderful story :)
Gina Burkart
Dec 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a amazing read that will take you on a amazing ride. Must read book that will have you holding on tight.
Treasa
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
TOUCHING! A bit of a tear jerker with one heck of a heart-pounding twisted rollercoaster ride that makes it hard to put down as the drama pulls you deep into the depths of the well written emotionally gripping storyline! Edgy, intense, angst, exciting, witty, fierce, a myriad of emotions, passionate chemistry and captivating twists! An amazing must read!
Marah
Jan 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
ARC Prefect Strangers by Abby Gale was provided to me in exchange for an honest review.

Melody is a recently college graduate who just wants to enjoy her night out after breaking up with ex-boyfriend of six months. She just wants to have a great time, free of stress. Of course it doesn't help matters that her douche of an ex is there and pulls a childish stunt that has her rolling her eyes.

At the club she catches the eye of a beautiful stranger who loves what he sees. Melody is taken aback by the
Dannah Leizl Alcayaga
Jan 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 stars

This book is one of those books with a cliché plot but the writing is epic that it’s now added to my favorite reads this year.

One touch, one word, or one look and I was falling down into the rabbit hole of love.
But this time. .. I didn’t want to be affected.
This time I wanted to be the strong girl who protected herself instead of following her heart.

The characters are interesting. I like Mel, she’s smart and independent, and she gave Kellan a chance when she could. Kellan was a jerk, bu
♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ the Romance Bibiliophile ♡

I think I am having a 5Star moment just now.. - this is my 3rd 5Star review in a line. Its not even possible to point out what it was that drew me in. Kellan was just a very intersting package. He was pushing several buttons when it comes to genres, buttons I wont repeat because they will give away to much of the story. But this was really an interesting setting with well developed and really interesting characters.
Readers need more books like that ...

════ PLEASE SUBSCRIBE / LIKE / FOLLOW US ═══
Julia ⏃  ✦ :The Romance Rebels: ⏃ ✦
**4.5 Stars**

Perfect Strangers by Abby Gale is the first book I have read from this author. It's hot, sexy, and downright DIRTY!

Melody is a young college grad and one night goes out with one of her friends, and meets her STRANGER.

Instant attraction commences. Lust filled eyes, and before you know it Melody and her stranger have a night full of passion. No regrets, just one night of pleasure.

But what happens next will put Melody's whole world on its axis.......

Kellan was a hot pierced alpha b
Megan Jacob
Jan 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
kellan and melody meet as strangers. both thinking they will never see each other they meet again by weird circumstances. the story is Full of emotion and I couldn't put this book down. this is a honest review for a book I received. I will be recommending or to others.
Haddie
May 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Aaaahh!!

Eee!! No words! I've officially read all of Abby's books!

Love a good alpha male character with a hidden soft center? Kellan is your man! What starts as a one night stand, turns into a surprise. Melody needed a job, her new stepfather hooked her up. Boom! Get yourself a copy and you find out whether Melody freaks out or not. ❤
Mona williams
Jan 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
this was another amazing book you wrote! its about a woman who goes to a party her ex is throwing! meets a guy has a one night stand with him. finds out he is her step brother and her boss that his father set up for her. its a werid twisted love story. thanks for giving me a chance to read this book!
Michelle
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Melody decides to go to her ex-boyfriend's party to prove she's moved on. She proves it when she meets Kellan and a one night stand turns into so much more. Loved the instant attraction between Melody and Kellan. Their story is an emotional ride full of angst, drama, heartbreak, passion and twists that pulled me into the story. Another great read by a fantastic author. I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Giofab21
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
New to this author, but damn if she didn't make a lasting impression. Loved the couple, loved the story and loved how it was written. A hot rollercoaster ride that you want to follow through with. Wasn't expecting it to hit me in so many directions that I didn't know if I was coming or going, and I didn't care. Hot AF and I liked it.
I received an advanced copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Sharon
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just as the title suggests 2 strangers meet and a relationship goes from there. The only problem is one wears her heart on her sleeve whilst the other doesn’t know how to show his love. Both characters are likable in their own ways and well described. A great story as we follow their lives and relationship.
Jo-Anne Joseph
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Just mind blowing. Loved this.
Jessica Figueroa
Book boyfriend to the max

I loved everything about this book. Kellan is my new book boyfriend. Just the description of him is smoking hot! Have you ever had a one night stand? Have you ever thought naughty things about your boss? If so, then yes you should read this book. I want more, I need more of Kellan.
Laurel Turner
Apr 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love love love it!!!
Mary
Dec 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a very interesting and intriguing story! It's a fairly quick read but definite has some wonderful twists and turns. I really liked Melody and Kellan! Fabulous chemistry and connection! The story has a little angst, drama and steam. I really enjoyed this well written story.
Cristal
Dec 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a wonderful read, the characters were well written and the storyline and pace of the book keeps you hooked to the story from beginning to end.

I received a complimentary copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
★ Belle The Bibliophile ★
"She was right. The dress hugged my curves in all the right places and pronounced my hourglass figure without being slutty.

Without being slutty..... GIRL.

"The wide V-neck accentuated my cleavage. The soft fabric stopped at the middle of my thighs, making my legs look longer while the navy color suited my alabaster skin and gave it a sweet glow. I looked hot."

Alabaster? LOL. The girl is WHITE. YOU ARE WHITE.
You're pretentious, Mel.
Carol
Dec 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Rollercoaster read of emotions. This was well written and interesting. The storyline and the characters were great. I received it from booksprout and voluntarily left my review.
Cheril Olmsted
Mar 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow, Perfect Strangers by Abby Gale was a well written and an emotional roller coaster ride of a book that I absolutely loved.

Melody is a recent college graduate, who believes in fairy tales and happily ever afters. She has never been into ONS, but while at a club she sees this sexy stranger and is instantly drawn to him. Throwing caution to the wind, she finally decides to let lose and go home with him and holy hotness what a night that turned out to be. But what happens when your sexy strange
« previous 1 3 next »

• Heart of the Hunter
  • Spinning Disney's World: Memories of a Magic Kingdom Press Agent
  • Filthy Cowboy
  • Home for Christmas
  • One Night with the Billionaire (Men of the Zodiac, #9)
  • London Underground
  • Billionaire Protector: A Dark Romance
  • His Control: A Billionaire Romance
  • Be Happy Without Being Perfect: How to Break Free from the Perfection Deception
  • Against the Wall
  • Some Nerve
Abby Gale is an international author. She is an avid reader, former blogger, and a pharmacist. She writes whatever storyline sucks her in, but mostly her books will be erotica with some darkness in it.

VISIT MY FACEBOOK PAGE: