Start by marking “Stay (WAGs, #2)” as Want to Read:
Stay (WAGs, #2)

Stay

(WAGs #2)

Can you fall in love with someone you've never even met?

Hailey Taylor Emery has a hunch that her favorite client at Fetch—an anonymous virtual assistant service—is actually hockey star Matt Eriksson.

Although it's against the rules for her to check his file, she's 95% sure she spends at least part of each day texting with her lifelong crush and catering to his every need.
Published June 20th 2017 by Rennie Road

Christy
May 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-four-stars
4.5 stars!!!

photo 18620126_10103832124608438_6270010512440522068_n_zps1jtbdapf.jpg

When Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy write together, some kind of magic occurs. I've read several books by this duo and each one is fantastic in its own right. Stay is the second book in their WAG's series. I loved the first book and was excited to get more of this team. This book did not disappoint. I adored Matt and Hailey. This book was so much fun. It was sweet, sexy, and exactly what I was looking for. I read it in one day, and not because I had a lot of reading time. I finished
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****4.5 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Authors}

Matt takes me so far out of my comfort zone that our first date caused me a week of shallow breathing and a loss of focus. I’ve never been so shaken by anyone.

photo blond-girl-white-iphoneed_zpsjqnjyp3f.jpg

I can’t get enough of the WAGs series! There’s just something about Hockey players that makes them so much sexier than any other type of athlete. Elle Kennedy and Sarina Bowen have successfully created another series filled with lovable Heroines and the sexiest and rugged group of pro
Stacey is Sassy
Staying on my Best-of-the-Bestest shelf...

Bloody loved the audio but I kind of knew I would before I even started it. My review below gives a pretty good summary of why it was such a great story. It was as good if not better listening to it...except for a couple of little things. Him doing the kids voices made my eye twitch and her doing the male voices made me laugh. Besides that, it was great and I loved revisiting the WAG's.

Highlight...Jacob Morgan as Matt finally giving his ex a talking-to i
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

➦I really love books that start out with characters meeting online. Hailey has been Matt's virtual assistant for a while and she is fairly sure that he is a famous hockey player.

➦Being a die hard hockey fan, Hailey is more than happy to engage in some light online flirting. But when one day Matt's dog requires le walk and the dog walker has been fired, Hailey is forced to make a personal trip to the hockey star's apartment. And there's a camera, so he can totally see her.

➦Well, and now he's seen
Pearl Angeli
4.5 Stars!

“The best things in life are the ones you don't expect.”

Sigh. There should be more books as good as this. I am not surprised to find myself enjoying this book a lot. Elle Kennedy and Sarina Bowen blew me away when I've read the previous book of WAGs, Good Boy. Now that I've finished this second installment, all I want is more. More of these hockey stars goodness!

Stay brings out the story of Matthew "Matt" Eriksson and Hailey Taylor Emery. Matt, a divorcee hockey player of Toronto,
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!!!
Amazon * B&N * iBooks

I find myself questioning why these authors are so amazing at writing together. Is this a result of some Devil worship or something because while there are more than a few writing teams I love, I have a special place in my heart for Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy. Their stories never fail to completely captivate me and make me fall in love with their characters.

Now that I'm done fangirling over these authors let me tell you why I fangirl over them so hard. Sta
Wendy'sThoughts
Jan 02, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy Fans, Hockey, Romance
4.5 Love to Love These Authors Stars
* * * *Spoiler Free-$1.49 Cyber Monday Sale
As my title clearly states... I love Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy. These two have given me so many hours of enjoyment....I can't even count. I have not only loved the reading and creativity... but their tales make me linger on what they have created long after I have closed my Kindle. So their working together on this series is just a huge given I will enjoy it....and I did.

So, I am one who does not believe in re-inv
Rachel Reads Ravenously
4.5 stars!

“My confidence took a hit after the divorce. But it’s slowly coming back. I feel stronger. More self-assured.”

Hailey runs her own anonymous virtual personal assistant business with her ex-husband, and her favorite client ends up being her favorite hockey star, Matt Erikson. Matt just recently went through a tough divorce and tries to spend as much time with his twin girls as he can. Matt also is intrigued by his virtual assistant, and wants to meet her in person.

Hailey is defini
Jennifer Kyle
Jun 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

“The best things in life are the ones you don't expect.”

description

Loved this one!
Alex ♈
Jun 22, 2017 rated it liked it

The best hero I read by this author.
Great guy. I really liked him.
I admired that he didn’t follow clichés and didn’t turn into manwhore after his divorce. And he was a good father, and he respected women; I have almost no complains!
I rarely read such amazing man. Respect!

I enjoyed the book. Safe, sweet, no OTT drama.
Partly funny.

But…

(This part is solely based on my personal opinion and preference!!!)

What did they do to the heroine?!
WTF?
She was a sweet woman, a bit shy, but sassy.
Why di
Talia (Red Hot Ink)
5 Instant favorite stars

ARC received in exchange for an honest review

I've made no secret of my encompassing love for this writing duo. Good Boy is one of my favorite from 2017 and the biggest dilemma I have right now is deciding which one I liked the most, if Blake and Jess' story or Matt and Hottie's... eer, Hailey's one.

While Good Boy cashed on its utter hilariousness and Blake's goofy behavior, I found Stay more romantic and hotter. Don't ask me to choose though because I won't. It's in the F
Optimist ♰King's Wench♰
This book was so nice I read it twice! Usually when I finish a book I review it then tuck it away in a folder on my kindle but this one I just couldn’t let go of, so it stayed on my carousel and kept tempting me until I relented and reread it.

The second WAGs book definitely cast its spell on me and I’m eagerly awaiting the next in the series which I’m pretty sure is going to feature the team’s resident manwhore and pretty boy, Will O’Connor. In other words, BIG FUN!

Stay features Matt Eriksson an
Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth
Jun 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
✮✮✮ 4 STARS ✮✮✮

Review @ Vanilla & Spice Books

"Sluttyflutters"

Hailey's company, Fetch, a virtual assistant service is going well. She runs it together with he ex-husband. Their specialty is it to procure goods and services whenever one of their clients needs one. Hailey highly suspects that one of their hight profile clients is Toronto's famous veteran forward, Matt Eriksson. And wouldn't that be cool? She loooves hockey and she has a bit of a crush on the handsome guy.

Eighteen months ago
Eliza
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing

★4.5 STARS★

Much like the song, I ain’t too proud to beg when it came to getting my hands on this Bowenndy treat. Like the masters of all-out, feel good novels, Sarina and Elle once again tickle readers into submission with the latest addition in the WAGS series.

STAY focuses on divorced player Matt Eriksson and my new girl crush, Hailey Taylor Emery. If you’ve read Good Boy, you’ll remember Matt was having a hard time dealing with the breakdown of his marriage. It’s here that Hailey steps in, or
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4.5 'Hottie' Stars!

Gah! This series is just AMAZING!! Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy together.. they are just one heck of a writing duo. I love sports romance and these two authors are creating a fantastic world of stories and characters that will not leave you indifferent. Sarina and Elle's books are hilarious, entertaining, fluent and super sexy: of course, this one was no exception!

Stay is the second installment in the WAGs series and it's time for Matt Eriksson to fall in love all over again.
Corina
Jun 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
So far this series has been FANTASTIC.

Stay (WAGs #2) was an easy, light-hearted and feel-good romance that was swoony and sweet in every way that counted.

Good Boy book 1 in the WAG’s series blew my mind – review can be found here – and I fell passionately in love with Blake Riley. I knew that it would be hard to top him, because he was such an unique character.

For me characters turn a great book into an outstanding one.

Stay was wonderfully entertaining and GREAT in its own right, and it even had
Alienor ✘ French Frowner ✘
The moment I started skimming the sex scenes, I just knew. There's nothing inherently bad in this book, but... The scarce smiles never could make me forget that actually, you know what, *high-pitched voice* I don't caaaaaaaaaaare.
Christie«SHBBblogger»

Title: Stay
Series: WAGs #2 (Wives and Girlfriends)
Author: Sarina Bowen & Elle Kennedy
Release date: June 20, 2017
Cliffhanger: No
HEA(view spoiler)

This book was just what I needed after the intense fantasy book I had just finished. It was just pure sexy, light and frothy fun. To be honest, since reading Good Boy, I wasn't especially excited about reading Matt's book. In fact, I could barely remember who he was. But it didn't take long for me to this was a special guy with a
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Jun 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4.5 Stars!

photo 8B899280-41B8-4D00-94DE-08A0C7F5D3CF_zpsquezcker.jpg

Hailey Taylor Emery is a 29 yr. old woman who married her childhood best friend, & then recently divorced. They had known each other their whole lives and were well suited, but had no spark. Hailey and her ex started a business called Fetch, Inc. It's Toronto's premier virtual assistant company that's open 24/7 & often caters to a wealthy customer base. They offer their clients the option to stay anonymous & have whatever they desire hassle free.

Hailey has been a bit too f
Nicola
Jun 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars.

From the moment I finished Good Boy I've been desperate to get my paws on Matt Ericksson, because single dads and hockey players are like catnip to me.

"You always call me Math when you’re nervous."

As I've come to expect from a Bowen/Kennedy collaboration, Matt and Hailey are a nice balance of sweet and sexy with just the right amount of drama added into the mix. Both divorced, they're naturally a little wary of starting a new relationship and have insecurities, particularly Matt a
Jacqueline's Reads
May 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: single-parent, arc
4 Single Daddy Stars!!!!

Stay is a standalone and is part of the WAGs series. WAG stands for Wives and Girlfriends (I didn’t know, until I saw the commercial for the reality show on Bravo).

This one was pretty cute and I really enjoyed the storyline. Granted this book has a single daddy and twins nonetheless, but still, I love Sarina and Elle’s writing style. They always write instant hits and this book put me in a really good mood.

Hailey is a sassy Heroine. She’s a business owner and loves what s
Fabi
Jun 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cr, 5-star-books, loan
awwww how much fun was that?!

5 stars!

Another wonderful, feel-good, happy romance from this dynamic duo of authors.

Hailey and Matt are perfect together. We also get to spend time with Blakey baby (I can't stop calling him that) and Wes, and the all the wonderful WAGs.

Very recommended for everyone who enjoys low-angst, happy romance stories.
Aestas Book Blog
Aug 04, 2017 rated it really liked it

Can you fall for someone you've never even met?

Awww!! This was a sweet, sexy, swoony romance between a divorced sports star who was father to two adorable little daughters and a divorced heroine who had given up on love. It was a fun, easy, and generally light-hearted read!! I found it so heart-melting to watch this big huge sports star hero be such a loving, caring dad to his little kids!!! I also loved seeing him fall for the heroine and to watch them both dare to take a second chance on l
Diana
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Hottie Stars!!

Stay is book 2 in the WAGS series and I absolutely loved this easy going, fun story. There isn’t a lot of angst, but rather a sweet romance. Yes, Matt and Hailey do have a few little bumps in the road, but they aren’t dragged out. Hailey was definitely not TSTL heroine, but I found her very relatable. I think Matt was the perfect boyfriend, even though he didn’t think he was. I loved the sweet relationship he had with his adorable daughters.

I did listen to this one, and I have to
Wil Loves Books!
Oct 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another fantastic book by Elle and Sarina and amazing audiobook narration by my favorite Zachary Webber aka Jacob Morgan!
Michelle
*ARC provided by the publisher for an honest review*

I need Fetch to bring me a Matt.

I was really looking forward to this book after I had met Matt in Good Boy which is the first book in this series. I was dying to know what had happened in his marriage. Matt is a really nice guy he gets on with al his team mates they got on really well but he is lonely there is only Rufus his dog and him and he's away with the team most of the time. He as his twin girls June and Libby but with Kara is ex wife
Sam (AMNReader)
Have I mentioned before that I detest hockey but love hockey romances?

Ah, well...I did always like the hockey players as a teen. Maybe it stems from that. Even though I think hockey, its early practices, its equipment, and the cold arena will forever be unsexy. Even that damn buzzer or the fact the segments are called "periods?"

I digress just a wee bit. You know why? I pretty much loved Matt Eriksson and his dirty mouth. And his maturity. And his teensy shows of possessiveness, like he was all
Geri Reads
Jun 15, 2017 rated it liked it
This is my least favorite book from Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy. They've always been on point for me, always delivering the perfect combination of sexy, funny with heartfelt emotions. So while I did like this one, it wasn't my favorite.

The story was okay. The characters were okay. Their chemistry...? Okay. A bit forced in some places but it was passable.

Passable is a good word for this book. Not bad but not their best either.

ARC provided by the authors in exchange for an honest review.
Elle
3.5* stay with me STARS!

A bit recap, Good Boy was my first read from both authors and I really enjoyed it. I'm not really sports romance but surprisingly I liked it. Anyway, Matt Eriksson didn't really intrigue me back then. He was in really bad shape because of his divorce. Sadly, there's some issues that didn't work for me although I quite enjoyed the story.

HTE or Hailey Taylor Emery own a company, Fetch that co-owner with her ex husband. She and a friend handle big and high profile clients. H
FMABookReviews
❝This man is going to ruin me.❞

One thing I know for sure, I will always end a Bowen, Kennedy book smiling! This duo writes brilliantly together, seamlessly executing great stories with endearing characters.

Stay was no exception, it is my favorite in the Wags series! I loved this story, I loved the characters and I loved FETCH, like really, is there a Fetch in my hometown?
❝I own a business with my ex. I party with my employee. Maybe my life is a little claustrophobic. Sue me.❞

Hailey Taylo
Play Book Tag: Stay by Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy - 4 stars 5 17 Oct 30, 2018 07:06PM

• Irresistible You (Chicago Rebels, #1)
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • Big Stick (Aces Hockey, #7)
  • Coach's Challenge (Scoring Chances, #5)
  • Pit Stop: Baby! (Dirty DILFs Book 4)
  • Imaginary Lines (New York Leopards, #3)
  • Back in Play (Power Play, #2)
  • Hard Knocks (Practice Perfect, #2)
  • Body Check
  • The Hot Shot (Game On, #4)
  • Going Nowhere Fast
  • Played (Gridiron, #4)
  • Trick Play (Fake Boyfriend, #2)
  • One More Shot (Hometown Players, #1)
  • Bad Reputation (Bad Boys of Sports, #1)
  • The Enforcer (NHL Scorpions #1)
Sarina Bowen is the USA Today bestselling author of 30 books, including: the True North series, co-author of Him/Us and the WAGs series with Elle Kennedy, The Ivy Years series and the Brooklyn Bruisers. And more!
Are you looking for a friends-to-lovers story or maybe even a secret baby book? You can read a list of Sarina's books broken out by trope and style.
Need to know what's coming next ? Get

WAGs (2 books)
  • Good Boy (WAGs, #1)
“The best things in life are the ones you don’t expect.” 9 likes
“He’s already one up on me. He’s been on the receiving end of a couple of Hottie’s kisses.
I’ve got nothing. It’s the first time I’ve ever been jealous of my dog.”
4 likes