Start by marking “White Knuckles (Lost Kings MC #7)” as Want to Read:
White Knuckles (Lost Kings MC #7)

White Knuckles

(Lost Kings MC #7)

TWO TATTERED SOULS
After countless detours, Wrath and Trinity’s wedding is only ten days away. Together they’ve battled their demons and are ready to declare their commitment to each other in front of their entire Lost Kings MC family.
ONE BITTER ENEMY
No one is prepared for the threat that crawls out of the shadows and issues an evil ultimatum. One that places Trinity’s futu
Published January 17th 2017

Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky & Bitchy  ⚓️
3.5 Stars

I love my LOKI family and the world created in all the preceding books (with the exception of book #6, which I didn't read because I can't stand Heidi or Murphy and hate love triangles to boot) and, if not for that, I might have rated this a bit lower.

I love Trinity and Wrath, but I felt like most of this book was just them fucking. Which is fine, but I could have gone for a bit more...story line. That said, I DID enjoy this and I am looking forward to the next one for sure.

Follow us on facebook Follow us on instagram
Liz
"Sorry, you can't shake me off that easily, wrecking ball."
description

White Knuckles is the seventh book in the Lost King Series. Each book in this series dives deeper into the complex world of the LOKI MC and in each book I fall more in love with these unique characters. The blend of romance, action, and the twisted plot makes this series one of my favorite MC Series of all time. This series should be read in order so that you will fully understand and appreciate the unique character relationships and t
Autumn Lake
Dec 23, 2016 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
✯Wrath and Trinity's wedding is finally here!✯
Faith is stronger than fear.

White Knuckles (Lost Kings MC #7)
iBooks: http://pxlme.me/kLzB9Nn2

Spotify Playlist: http://pxlme.me/POz1lMO3
BookBub: http://pxlme.me/JLjAlvYL
Heroesinbooks
Beyond 5 Faith is stronger than fear Stars

There are books that you enjoy and think about. Ponder the characters and their choices. Books that stay with you a good while after the last page has been read. Then there are the awesome books that give you the 'feels' and you know they will always have a special place in your kindle heart.

And then, my fellow book junkies, there is The Lost Kings Series. It is all of the above and then some. Truly it is my favourite series of all time.

Autumn Jones La
Malene
Dec 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I've been a LOKI fan since the first book Slow Burn. Every character have stuck with me, their journeys and experiences moved me. This group of people aren't just part of an MC. They're more than friends. They're a family. White Knuckles is Wyatt aka Wrath and Trinity's book and OMG how I loved it. They're getting married but being part of the Lost Kings MC also creates enemies and that's exactly what's going to cause LOKI problems and maybe delaying the weddding.

I didn't think I could love Wyat
Best MCReads
5 stars aren't enough for this fabulous story or this series. A must read!

It's not a secret that I love this series. I love Wrath. He's probably one of my favorite tortured heroes. He's big, scary, crude, and gruff to the outside world. He has to be to be the enforcer for the Lost Kings MC. But alone with his LOKI family, he's funny and caring. Alone with his woman, Trinity, he's gentle, compassionate, sweet, and passionately-dirty. He's dominant in all the best ways. His past, although tragic,
Jan 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this series. It just keeps getting better and the characters keep growing. Loved seeing more of not only Wraith and Trinity, but also the rest of the MC and their ol' ladies. Ms. Lake lists four more books...which one is going to be Teller's?
DJ Sakata
Favorite Quotes:

I’m sorry. I promise to keep my commitment cooties away from you.

Find the woman whose demons play nice with yours. That’s what it’s all about, brother.

I liked my life, before we… figured things out between us. But everything was in sepia tones. Nice to look at. Adequate. With you… with us together, everything is in vibrant, pulsing color, and I can’t wait to open my eyes every morning and see what’s around me.

And you’re a good-looking guy in his prime… Women’s ovaries start tap-d
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"How can you be so sweet and dirty at the same time?"

That's exactly what makes Wrath so amazing with Trinity. The really big, badass, bossy biker turns to mush in her presence, most of the time. However; as you'll see when you read White Knuckles, when they're white don't mess with him. I just turned the last page, and it's 3:21 am. Yup, there's no sleeping when you're reading a Lost Kings MC book. Nope, you devour it, cover to cover.

It's no secret that I'm addicted to this series. I've ad
Anita
Amazing. Romantic. So perfect for this amazing couple and everything they've been through.
HOLY hotness. I need to find a Wrath and I would totally let him do whatever he wanted to me too!
WOW.
Grace
Wrath and Trinity are my favorite LOKI couple. Okay, I say that about every book. BUT I keep coming back to Wrath and how much I love his big, badass, bossy ass and the way he is a big, loving teddy bear with Trinity.
White Knuckles is...I don't have enough words. It was an incredible ride. Autumn starts you off slow. Everything is perfectly blissful in LOKI-land. The sex is HOTTER THAN ALL HELL. The guys are funny. The banter snarky. We get to catch up with our favorite couples and catch up with
Midnight Bloom
Best one yet. I loved seeing Wrath and Trinity come full circle!
Can't wait for the next one!
Tanya
Jan 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I READ THIS BOOK SLOWLY, SO I COULD TAKE IN EVERYTHING HAPPENING. IT KEPT ME GUESSING WHO WAS UP TO WHAT AND WHO DID WHAT....BUT WHAT I NEVER HAD TO QUESTION WAS THE LOVE BETWEEN WRATH AND TRINITY. THE WAY THESE HAD TO JOURNEY THROUGH TO BE TOGETHER OVER THE YEARS, WAS ROUGH. BUT TRUE LOVE WINS EVERY TIME. THE PASSION AND DEDICATION THEY HAVE FOR ONE ANOTHER IS ONE WE ALL WANT AND I ESPECIALLY LOVE READING ABOUT. THIS BOOK WAS SO MUCH MORE THAN WHAT I WAS EXPECTING, I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE JUST AB ...more
Melanie
Jan 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
With 10 days to go until their big day, White Knuckles shows us what happens in the LOKI family while they try to deal with what happened in the last book, and a previous enemy decides to strike out at them, at what should be a really happy time in their lives.

This was a good story. The relationship between Trinity and Wrath was still going strong (good job seeing as they’re about to get married, lol) with lots of HOT sexy times, some club action and definitely drama when Trinity decides to show
michelle Shelly
Absolutely Wonderful!

Not only was this exciting, hot, yes hot, but it was extremely sweet. I love Wrath, always have but with this book I am even more in love with him. He is so sweet and loving, he loves Trinity with everything he has and he isn't afraid to show it.

Trinity is tough and faithful to not only Wrath but the whole club. When needed, she stepped up and did what needed to be done to help the club. Her and Wrath are a wonderful couple who truly belong together.

We got some closure wit
Jessica Alcazar
I knew going into this book that it would be way more than it seemed. To a Lost Kings newbie, this might seem like its going to be a wedding story with a side on MC drama. But it isn't. It never is with Autumn Jones Lake. Because she has created a brotherhood with the Lost Kings that the word family seems inadequate as a description. They are so much more than that. They are soulmates. They are kismet. Every one of them is destined to be a Lost King. And that's what makes every book in this seri ...more
Audrey Hollander
Beautiful, beautiful love story of two very tattered souls who find peace in each other.
I love this series and these characters in particular SO DAMN MUCH!
Wrath is still his loveably cranky self, but he's moving into a mentor role within the club something he resists. To Trinity, he is so loving and supportive. A true alpha hero.
Trinity. Wow. She's come such a long way, but she's still so sweet and helpful. She is Wrath's anchor when the storm threatens to drown everything they hold dear.
Trinity
Tracy
Jan 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMFG!!! WOW!!! I have been patiently waiting (yeah right!!!) for this book... and it blew all expectations out of the water... and then some!!!
For those of whom have followed this fantastic MC series... know how much these characters needed this book to happen!!!
Not only did Autumn make our dreams come true... but to discover how all the characters are doing just completed it perfectly... and a lot of puzzle pieces from previous books in the series were put into place too!!!
With twists and tur
LaVida Brisco - One Last Page Book Blog
Wedding Bells

***ARC provided in exchange for an honest review***

This series is like a fine wine it get better and better as it ages. If you're a fan like me and familiar with all of the Loki (Lost Kings MC) men and their women than you will love this book. If you're not a fan what are you waiting on. This is the wedding that I have been wanting since Wrath and Trinity figured out their issues and became a pair. Wrath is known as the tough teddy bear in my eyes because all he ever wanted was Trin
Kim
Jan 20, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: mc
Honestly after the last book left a bad taste for me and I no longer feel the way I did about most of these characters I almost skipped this one but I read it anyway to keep up with anything that might be going on with the club or possibly Teller if his book is next. I've never been crazy about Trinity and sorry but I never will be, she's okay just not someone I can connect to at all. I have no issue with her sexual history, I have an issue with who her sexual history was with...you know pretty ...more
Nadia Debowska-Stephens (Obsessed by Books)
"Find the woman whose demons play nice with yours. That's what it's all about."

They have battled each other, overcome the harsh reality of their pasts and fought for their happiness until finally their wedding day is so close they can almost touch it. Everything is coming together and for once Wrath and Trinity have nothing to worry about until their world becomes ashes...

The threat that has been looming re surfaces in true biker style with death and mayhem. With the wedding looming tough choice
Sue
Jan 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely LOVE everything this woman writes and her LOKI series has quickly become one of my favorite go-to biker books. Trinity and Wrath are an amazing couple. She is one tough cookie and has survived a lot of threats, while Wrath is that sweet-dirty-bad-boy who just gives her everything she needs and more.
Weddings are always fun and have the potential to be either too sappy or too serious...with a Lost Kings union, you know you will be in for a treat and also a bit of danger, when club bus
Gloria: Little Shop of Readers
Ever since I started reading Miss Lake's MC LOKI Series, Wrath and Trinity were always my favorite couple. The love story between Wrath and Trinity was a long one, with pain and sacrifice, but they came through deeply in love. I read the book in one sitting, couldn't put it down. Wrath loves his Trinity fiercely. He is possessive and bossy but at the same time sweet and loving. I loved their banter. Trinity goes through a few suspenseful situations but she handles it like a pro. I loved seeing h ...more
Carla
Jan 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow

Once again Autumn delivers, this book was everything I wanted and more, hot alpha wrath and sweet sometimes a little broken trinity. Loved catching up with some of the other Loki family too. Awesome read and well written.
Michelle Austin
description

White Knuckles was a great 5 star read and book 7 in the Lost Kings MC.

This MC group has quickly become one of my favorites. I was so excited to catch up with everyone again. The men are hot and nasty and the women are very strong and protective.

I will be by your side no matter how dark our road may be -Trinity

Trinity and Wrath are preparing for their wedding. While away for a romantic weekend, Wrath gets a call that takes them back home immediately. Wr
Daniele
Nov 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 Star Emotional Ride

Forget small wedding novellas; this book is 250+ pages of epicness!

Everything two people with their history needed; proving to themselves and those around them, that "Faith is Stronger Than Fear"!

Trinity has an unwavering belief in the club and her man. She's a complete badass, with a soft side.

Wrath's devotion to Trinity's emotional well-being is inspiring. I was brought to tears by the way he helped erase all of her bad memories!

As a personal opinion, I don't understand h
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Review by: Melanie
(4.5 stars)

Debbie
Jan 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I've been looking forward to witnessing the day Wrath finally got to marry his girl Trinity, and I was not disappointed. It took them long enough, but Wrath and Trinity are finally able to become an "us". They certainly deserved it for all they went through in previous books.

But don't think that's all you get in White Knuckles. Nope. In addition to the long awaited wedding, we also get a little trouble, a little sadness, a little closure and a whole lot more questions that we'll have to wait to
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Jan 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ms. Lake writes a fabulous story again!!! I've been on this ride from her first Lost Kings book and her writing just keeps getting better. Trinity and Wrath are finally getting married or are they?

Wrath is adamant to about protecting Trinity and his club. When arson is suspected at Wrath's gym Furious he knows that he is being targeted. Trinity knows not to get in club business because she's been around MC clubs her whole life, but when she sees an opportunity to help the club and especially W
Maria Angie Mendoza
Jan 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love this series. Each book opens a window into each of the main heros of the outlaw MC The Lost Kings.
Hot, sexy, funny and sweet read about how Wrath and Trinity finally made it to the altar.
Book 7 focuses on the wedding of Wrath and Trinity. Two opposites couldn't have made a better match.
Wrath stood out as the brutal voice of reason. Cynical, crude and dirty talking, he is the darkness to Trinity's lightness with her kind, sweet and living demeanor.
Getting them to say their "I do's" wasn'
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Bargain Basement: Signed Paperback 1 6 Jan 05, 2017 03:46PM

• Unhinged (Iron Bulls MC #5)
  • ZACK: Southside Skulls Motorcycle Club (Southside Skulls MC Romance Book 4)
  • Deathstalkers MC Box Set Books 1-3
  • Biker Chicks: An Anthology of Hot MC Romance
  • Love and War: Volume One (Shadows in the Dark #2)
  • This is the End, Baby (War & Peace, #7)
  • Loner (Nomad, #4)
  • Flashes of Me (The Seen Trilogy, #3.1)
  • 10 Commandments: A Reverse Harem Romance
  • Their Virgin Brat
  • His Lady (Wounded Souls, #4)
  • Foreplay: A Bad Boy's Baby Romance
  • Obey (Lucky Skulls MC)
  • Personal Secrets (Personal, #3)
  • Muerto (Night Rebels MC, #2)
  • Ballistic (Vigilantes, #3)
  • Arranged (Masters and Mercenaries #13.5; 1001 Dark Nights #57)
  • Existential (Fallen Aces MC, #4)
Autumn is the author of the popular Lost Kings MC series. She prefers to write her romances on the classier side of dirty, and she's a sucker for a filthy-talking, demanding alpha male hero. The bigger the better.

Her past lives include baking cookies, slinging shoes, and practicing law. She's an active member of her local chapter of Romance Writers of America.

Autumn was born and raised in upstate

Lost Kings MC (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Slow Burn (Lost Kings MC, #1)
  • Corrupting Cinderella (Lost Kings MC, #2)
  • Strength from Loyalty (Lost Kings MC, #3)
  • Tattered on My Sleeve (Lost Kings MC #4)
  • White Heat (Lost Kings MC, #5)
  • More Than Miles (Lost Kings MC, #6)
  • Beyond Reckless (Lost Kings MC, #8)
  • Beyond Reason (Lost Kings MC, #9)
  • After Burn (Lost Kings MC #10)
  • After Glow (Lost Kings MC #11)