Start by marking “Gangster Moll (Gun Moll, #2)” as Want to Read:
Gangster Moll (Gun Moll, #2)

Gangster Moll

(Gun Moll #2)

As a newly Made Capo in the Pivetti Crime Family, all eyes are on James “Mac” Maccari, and not for a particularly good reason. The way to his new position in the family was paved with blood, and that left some all too suspicious of where—or who—he might be going after next. Mac isn’t interested in playing to the politics of other Made men or Cosa Nostra. His only goal is t ...more
Published November 14th 2016

Where the Sun Hides by Bethany-KrisUnruly by Bethany-KrisRevere by Bethany-KrisAlways by Bethany-KrisIn the Beginning by London Miller
Mafia/Mob
102 books — 13 voters
Bound by Honor by Cora ReillyBound by Duty by Cora ReillyBound by Hatred by Cora ReillyRuthless People by J.J. McAvoyNero by Sarah Brianne
Mafia Romance
197 books — 94 voters

More lists with this book...

Natalie The Biblioholic
There was a lot of this:

Some of this:

Some of that:

And some more of this:

What every good mafia romance novel should have!!

A lot of drama, intrigue, violence, action and suspense was going on in this book. Mac and Melina were still very much in love, so don't worry. Unfortunately, someone was stirring the sh!t within the Family and everyone's lives were in danger.

Again, my fave character was Mac. It was thrilling to see him really become top Capo. These authors made this character so fckin
Snow

4 "She's not like every other woman" stars

The second installment continues right where the Gun moll ended – with Melina behind bars, serving a six months sentence. When she comes out the uncertainty of her future with Mac lasts only for a split of a moment cause Mac is right there standing beside her, coming for her to be by his side again.

As they are rolling into the new roles, especially for Mac, now being a capo for the Pivetti crime family, Melina feels the need to upheave the appearence…sh
Deborah
Nov 16, 2016 rated it really liked it

4.5*

I really enjoyed 'Gun Moll' and so the wait for this book wasn't easy even though it was only a few days. I know laugh away but it felt like ages.
'Gangster Moll' picks up a few months after 'Gun Moll' with Melina in prison reaching the end of her sentence. Now Melina is a strong, intelligent and confident woman and has remained so while inside but for nearly six months she's had no contact with Mac, not a visit, letter or anything. She knows it's not his fault, she knows enough about Cosa No
Paige
4 "Mac and Melina" Stars

Gangster Moll is the continuation and second book in the Gun Moll trilogy. After the cliff hanger ending of book 1, I was so excited to see this land on my Kindle. Picking up right where Gun Moll ended, Mac and Melina prove that through time and space, true love shines even in the dark and dirty world of the Mafia.

Melina is finishing up her jail sentence and has kept her mouth shut. Not for the sake of the Mafia but for Mac. Mac has done everything he can these last few
Sasha elle a.k.a. Mrs. Liam Callahan!
*5 Every Inch A Queen Nutella jars*

Mac & Melina thought they were done , done with all the schemes and games but this was the mafia after all and done was something that happened when you were 20 ft under the ground. So if they've been dragged into this game they might as well play it as it's never been before after all when good people turn wicked things get interesting.

Book 1 end left Melina in quite a tricky situation but she didn't blame anyone expect maybe those who enjoy creating cha
S.M. West
Nov 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
This picks up right where book 1 left off with Mac and Melina apart due to dangerous circumstance. These two eventually reunite and while a lot has changed, their love for each other hasn't.

Melina is one fiesty, smart and sexy heroine. Despite what she has been through, she hasn't lost her fire. And Mac, he is as sexy and hot as ever. As they plan their future together, their path is fraught with hidden dangers and unforeseen agendas. It seems that wherever these two go, trouble seems to follow.
Lillian ☁ Cloud 9 Books ☁
***** 3.5 Stars *****

I'm a big fan of these writers, but this sequel wasn't a 5 star book for me. The pace of the story was a little slow in the first half. Mac also spoils Melina rotten... to the point were it just felt like a billionaire novel.

I did love the new characters added to this book, and I grew attached to some of them. The plot also thickens because the organization has a rat. I look forward to see what happens next.

description description description

Bethany-Kris
Nov 14, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Julia
5 mega - doll - stars

They were separated. They survived.
They got together. They had happily ever after in front of them.
Till they didn't anymore...

" For someone who'd vowed never to fall in love, she'd fallen and fallen hard."

Gangster Moll by Bethany-Kris and Erin Ashley Tanner is the second book in Gun Moll Trilogy . Though the books can be read seperately, I strongly advise to read them in the following order, as they follow the same couple and the events are connected:

Book One -
Amanda
I rated Book 1 Gun Moll 5 stars, but this sequel doesn't really work for me. I'm disappointed that both Mac and Melina seems to undergo a personality transplant. Mac used to be cocky and talked too much. Melina is equally kickass and a ball buster. She used to sneer at men and eat them for lunch and then dinner too. You might want to chalk it up to character development, but I don't enjoy seeing Mac being all stoic (I love my stoic hero, but Mac is Mac, he is suppose to be goofy) and the only th ...more
Ari Reavis
Mar 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another great read in this series. This one really cranked up the drama and mystery. And, of course, the romance was swoon worthy.

I fell even more in love with Mac in this book. He put a beautiful ring on Melina's finger and treated her like the queen she is. He provided everything she needed and wanted before she even asked for it.

photo 16825498_zpsix7bgedv.gif

But Mac, the Capo, was not playing no games. He ran a tight ship, even though the other Capos had it out for him. I'm just like, "Why is everyone trying to gang up
Tzelina
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG...... Sooooo Good!! I loved it so much!!! Amazing plot!!! So much happens!! Another read of Bethany's Kris that kept me on my toes!!!!! Definitely a must read series!!
Bev
Loved it! After reading the BDb back to back for what seems like months, I had no clue how I was going to move out of that world. Thank god for Bethany-Kris! The writing, as always, is stellar. Brilliant story with twists and turns that had me trying to keep up never mind get one step ahead, two characters I absolutely adored, topped off with excellent writing.

Speaking of characters, Mac was a total swoonie! Total. The way he loved his Milena, gah! And did she ever make him work for it, Milena i
Maria11
Dec 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Rollercoaster continues

Darn, let me take a breath! There is so much going on. So much happened yet there is much more to go.

Great second part. Lots of enemies out and about. I have suspicions of people. Have to see how it all plays out and hopefully with Mac and Melina on top!

On to the next!
Roisin
Nov 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
Ahhh I just love Melina & Mac !!!!!!

description

They're beautiful together and such a refreshing couple when compared to the usual mafia princes & principessas. They've worked for everything they have and they freakin' deserve it.

description

My favourite bad ass Melina has not been softened by Mac and he respects her for it too. These two are definitely not your typical mobster couple and I love them more for it!

The two authors worked together seamlessly, you really couldn't tell who had written what, which is
Expresso
Nov 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What in tarnation is it with dysfunctional parents? I mean really....it's almost as if that one crazy parent has exhausted that one brain cell and go bat shit crazy! Ok lemme "moonwalk" to the beginning.....

First. GM2 resumes beautifully where book 1 ended, Melina serving time in jail for protecting Mac. No spoilers! I promise! Things really heat up between Mac and his doll in book 2. From one extreme to the next, someone drastically interferes with their HEA! What purpose and to what extreme? R
Forever_meme
Nov 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 GANGSTER STARS!!!

*Arc provided in exchange for a honest review from authors*

This is book 2 in Mac and Melina's story.

Mac is a made man now in the Pivetti crime family and has been keeping himself busy with business until Melina comes home and that day has finally come.

Once Mac picks her up from those prison gates it's like there has not been a moment missed between them.

With Melina back at his side Mac is ready to take the next step in their future together, but somebody has a different plan i
Harim (The Reader Blog)
ARC received in exchange for honest review!
love to BK!

Not bad,actually..
Not bad at all!

I absolutely fell in love with the characters in the first book and then this starts where the first one left off..

Mac getting Melina back and all..

That one single event was what I had been anticipating for a long time..

After that..well..

But its typical BK which means she always always keeps surprise in store!

For more rants,reveals,blitz & giveaways check out
$_32_20160812140950347.jpg
Keya
There's a serious rat in the Pivetti Cosa Nostra. And I actually have no clue who it could be. I thought it was this one specific dude but then it'd be too obvious and I know both of these authors are anything but predictable with this story..

Gangster Moll had a very steady build up of tension and mystery keeping you engaged and desperately wanting to know what's going on. Like Mac and Melina, we readers are on the exact same ride as them as we try to figure out who to trust and who not to trus
Janee
Nov 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
ARC from author

Another installment of this series. I had trouble getting into this book in the beginning. I couldn't remember the last book. Slowly it came back to me and didn't want to put the book down. Melina and Mac are back together and thing are getting more intense with the family.

Mac is running around trying figure out who is kill some of the top made men. While Melina is trying to fit into her new life.
MsKingsPens
3.5 stars... rounded up because I would definitely read it again.
A Klue
Well, my fellow mafia romance book loving friends, I’ve mulled over my reluctance and regret long enough. It is now time to bite the bullet and admit Gangster Moll wasn’t quite what I expected. Though I am a “HUGE” fan of Bethany-Kris, the writing here did not seem as engaging as her other mafia series. I felt a lot was said without getting a lot said. Meaning, there was a lot of inner dialog, conversations, and waiting around for the predictable culprit/slow building showdown to be revealed, bu ...more
Isabelle k  ✖️BOOKLOVER
5 La Cosa Nostra stars

La Cosa Nostra is not only made of loyal and respecful men but also of greedy ones. Fresh out of prison, Melina resume her relationship with Mac and get it even on another level. All seems to be going pretty well when reality finally decides to impede and causes a set of events which brings the Pivetti crime family right down into chaos. Mafia life is known to be unpredictable but it can also be deadly when an unknown enemy is targeting you. Suspicion arises, why are the at
Tanaka K
Wow, what a ride. Gangster Moll was totally an epic story. I mean this book had everything you could want in a mob story. Abundance of roller coaster drama and high action that had your head spinning. My head was definitely spinning but in a good way. Gangster Moll definitely exceeded my expectation and I was so blown away by it. Wow. Gangster Moll told a fast pacing story of love, survival, action and loyalty, not only as a couple but also as part of the mob.

Gangster Moll is the continuation of
Marcella
*ARC provided by author*

4.5 stars!
Love love loved this! More than the first book? I think yes!
Mac and Melina were so much stronger in this book. I was a little wary of how they'd be after so many months apart but it was like no time passed at all when they reunited.
Mac...dear Lord this man is so impossibly perfect! The way he treats his Mum, his sister and Melina...*swooooon*
He's such a good man!
But despite his good roots he would do anything to protect those he loves.
As the newest and younges
Jenni
Nov 14, 2016 rated it liked it
Arc received from author for honest review.
I am blessed to have been chosen to review an advanced copy of this book and will hopefully continue to do so in the future. However, if I never receive another arc from this author I will still purchase every book written by Bethany-Kris, whether written solo or in collaboration with another writer. Gangster Moll is a perfect example of why I love her work. The story picks up where Gun Moll leaves off and it is full of action from the first chapter. I
Michaela
Dec 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Once again our quintessential love birds have been put through the ringer with these current yet deadly situations. I can hardly get enough of Melina and Mac. Melina being released from her stint in jail, gave a reprieve for both of them and only reaffirming their love before the inevitable wedding bells. The deeper we get into the la familia of Cosa Nostra, the more issues and deadly threats seem to arise. Suspicion and betrayal are running high as Mac does everything within his power to put an ...more
Daniela
Aug 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Well, I thought this would be the end of the series but nooooo........there's more to come! It was really good. It had been a while since I read the first book so it was fun re-familiarizing myself with the characters. Spunky characters and a lot of action. Looking forward to what happens next.

Again, after rereading this I have changed the rating from 4 to 5. There is nothing missing from this story - great characters, great story line and the style of writing I love.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Calavera. (Den of Mercenaries, #4)
  • Explicit Memory (Explicit, #3)
  • Sweet Seduction Sabotage (Sweet Seduction, #6)
  • Untouched (Silver Creek, #2)
  • Savage Things (Chaos & Ruin #2)
  • Outcasts (Badlands #3)
  • Expose (Red Rebels MC, #2)
  • Hold Me (Collateral #2)
  • Bella Mafia (Battaglia Mafia #7)
  • Mallicks: Back to the Beginning  (Mallick Brothers, #5)
  • Maze (Ballerina, #2)
Bethany-Kris is a Canadian author, lover of much, and mother to four young sons, one cat, and three dogs. A small town in Eastern Canada where she was born and raised is where she has always called home. With her boys under her feet, snuggling cat, barking dogs, and a hubby calling over his shoulder, she is nearly always writing something ... when she can find the time.

To keep up-to-date with new

Gun Moll (3 books)
  • Gun Moll (Gun Moll, #1)
  • Madame Moll (Gun Moll, #3)