Start by marking “Keeping Kyler (The Kennedy Boys, #3)” as Want to Read:
Keeping Kyler (The Kennedy Boys, #3)

Keeping Kyler (The Kennedy Boys #3)

4.22  ·  Rating details ·  876 Ratings  ·  155 Reviews
The captivating third book in the Kennedy Boys series concludes Faye and Kyler's love story.

Nothing or no one will keep them apart…

Kyler Kennedy is in the wind.

Shocked and upset, he has taken off on a solo mission—to track down his mom’s ex and demand answers.

Faye understands what it’s like to have your world turned upside down. Determined to support her boyfriend, she g
ebook, 1
Published May 29th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Keeping Kyler, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Keeping Kyler

Siobhan Davis
Apr 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Now Live! Download your copy before the price increases in a few days.

Amazon US:
Amazon UK:
Amazon CA:
Amazon AUS:
All other locations:

This book will segue into Lana and Kalvin's story (Loving Kalvin - Book #4)
Happy Book Birthday

Drama. Young adult love dripping with sweetness. Drama. Hot young adult sexiness. And you guessed it drama!! A great ending to Kyler and Faye's story and a fantastic add to the Kennedy Boys series by Siobhan Davis.

Last time in the Kennedy Boys series, Kyler had learned shocking news that had him reeling and sent him on a lonesome quest to confront his past. Knowing what it’s like to deal with adversity, Faye will not let the love of her life face his alone and will give him th
Candace Robinson
This series has been a wild ride! First off I grew up with watching soap operas with my mom during summer breaks when I was in school, so I have a soft spot for the over the top sometimes. I like Kyler better now than in the previous books, but Brad just steals the show for me every time! I liked that this one added in Kyler's POV, so we could get inside his head. Crazy, fun, emotional, and romantic!!
Mindy Lou's Book Reviews
The drama was way over the top in this series. I can’t say that I liked it, but I did want to finish to see what secrets were revealed. I was only surprised by one thing and I expected the reason why this family was targeted to be something much bigger than what it was. I’m not sure why the drama in one series is worth it and why in another it just makes me want to roll my eyes.
This is it, Faye and Kyler’s moments of truth and in true “young love” fashion, the passion will grow, the desperation to be with each other, to be all they need, to fade into their own safe cocoon will be tested beyond their wildest imaginations. Outsiders will enter their world, truths will be revealed and the twisted soap opera that is the life of being a Kennedy will cut deep, like a garrote on the unsuspecting neck of innocence and love. This is no fairy tale romance, this is raw angst, vil ...more
Dec 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: broody-hero
So Kyler and Faye both truly grew in this book. They were finally a team and opened up fully to each other. Kyler grew the most. Of course he had much further to go lol.

I didn’t look at Kyler as a hero in the first two books as he never really earned the title. I feel like he does after reading this one. He became a man hell bent on protecting Faye while standing by her side instead of protecting her by pushing her away. It was refreshing to read.

Many would look at Faye as a doormat in previou
Mar 15, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I want to apologise in advance because I know this review is going to be long. I know that Siobhan Davis always pulls the lengthy reviews out of me due to all the emotions I feel, but this is something else entirely. All the things I wish to say, everything I plan to get across, will result in a legitimate essay. So strong are my feelings. Due to that, I’m going to do something I’ve done a couple of times now, when a book threatened to destroy me: I’m going to give you two versions of my review. ...more
May 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: angst
I have been procrastinating writing this review for a while, because I've just been so emotional about the end of Kyler and Faye's story. Sure I know they are going to show up throughout the Kennedy Boys Series here and there, but Kyler is my favorite Kennedy boy. Ky won my heart. I loved Ky and Faye's relationship. This just goes to show how well Siobhan Davis writes her characters, she writes awesome characters. I had a really hard time letting go of the characters at the end of her Saven Seri ...more
Amber Hodges
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: for-review, own, ebook
I had to take a night to try to get my emotions in check after finishing this book. I still can't put it all into words but ive figured out Siobhans writing does that to you. you aren't able to form coherent sentences from the aftermath of all the wonderful you get from her books.

Keeping Kyler keeps you on the edge of your seat through every single page. I had company in town while I was reading it and I was sneaking in reading where I could and thinking about what I read when I couldn't. Siobh
I received a free copy of this book from the author and voluntarily reviewed it.

Keeping Kyler wraps up the story of Ky and Faye and while this ends their trilogy, I am so happy to know the other boys will get their own book as well, so the series will continue after this book. All the side characters are so interesting and real and I am looking forward to getting to know everyone even better as the series progresses.

The ending was just perfect! It made me happy and glad about where Faye and Ky a
May 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Before starting Keeping Kyler, I didn’t think there could possibly be any new drama in Faye’s world, and boy oh boy was I wrong. What I love most about this series is that I can get caught up in all the craziness that I secretly crave in my life without actually having to live through it. While Faye deals with psychos and near-death experiences, I get to lounge on my bed in my pajamas. Trust me, there are some major OMG (and a little scary) moments with this one.

I thought this was a beautiful c
May 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC of Keeping Kyler provided by Lola's blog tours and the author. Thank you so much for the reviewing opportunity!

The ending was everything I hoped it would be, it's the one I've been rooting for especially after all the ups and downs in Faye and Ky's relationship that left me thinking, can things get even worse?

Of course, for Siobhan Davis, she just excels at plot twists and cliffhangers and sees that as an opportunity to shock her readers again and again.
Jessica Calla
May 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This series! Wow, just when you think things will calm down, BAM, Ms. Davis hits you up with something new! I loved the drama in the first two books of The Kennedy Boys series, and KEEPING KYLER continues that trend, challenging the reader with its take on family, friendship, trust and love. Ky and Faye keep the sexy times rolling in this steamy story, and I'm happy they finally settle into their relationship by the end of the book. I'm looking forward to the adventures of the other Kennedy brot ...more
May 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
This really was the perfect end to Faye and Kyler's story. There was plenty of that crazy over the top Kennedy drama that we've all come to expect and love with this series. Kyler's revelation was absolutely heartbreaking. So many feels. Faye continued to be awesome and fight for those she loves. And I'm so excited that there will be more books in the series focusing on the other characters. I need my Kennedy fix!

Thanks to the author for providing me with an ARC of this book. This did not influ
Cortney Thompson
**ARC Copy**

Absolutely loved Ky and Faye's story! It was a good ending for them. I still want more! I love books that are a easy read (in a good way).

I have to say I love suspense so anything to do with danger and mystery grabs my attention plus throw in some love so it keeps it sweet and loving. Couldn't be happier with how it turned out after all those bomb drops. I was worried there for a little bit. Mostly just heart broken for Ky. No kid deserves that. That hit home for personal reasons. G
May 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Disclaimer: I received an arc in exchange of an honest review. And HOLY SHIT, I'm soooo happy for it. Once again, Siobhan Davis brings the perfect amount of drama and love <3

Book 3 starts off right where we stopped at book 2: Kyler left the Kennedys household after he discovers he's not James' son but actually shares the same sperm donor of Keven and Kaden. It's really sad to see him fighting his demons so hard.

Of course, poor Faye is frantic not knowing where he is... and we suffer it along
K.M. Montemayor
4.5/5 Jerry Springer stars!

OTT- The drama is strong with this one!

Just when you think things couldn't get more insane, they do. No one in this book has a filter and everyone needs a cold shower to combat the raging hormones. The adults are no better than their teenage kids. With the exceptions of Jill and Rose (who have very minor parts) Faye is the only girl described as having any virtue.

The rest of the girls, including complete strangers, only want to rip their underwear off at the sight of t
May 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This volume in the Kennedy Boys series certainly kept me on my toes! I swear every other chapter had me saying "what the heck???" This is NOT a bad thing, I love when books are unpredictable! It adds to my reading enjoyment.

In this edition, you'll get a lot more of Faye and Kyler and a lot more drama surrounding the family. There will be shocks and surprises, adventure and excitement! I love that we get not only Faye's point of view, but Kyler's as well. And I love that there is such a strong fa
Fiona Leung
Keeping Kyler is the third book in The Kennedy Boys series and I'm kinda sad we've come to an end for Faye and Kyler's story. This book picked up pretty much where the second book ended and Kyler is in a really foul mood. Faye is soooo worried about him and enlisted Kalvin and Brad's help. In the process, someone important in Faye's life was revealed and that caused some complicated emotions for her.

Kyler kinda got into trouble and Faye desperately needed to help him sort it out. While Faye was
May 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Way to go Siobhan Davis! The 1st 2 books of the series were good but this 3rd one was definitely the best in my opinion. A LOT of character development for almost all the main characters and so much growth for them. The writing style was intense enough that I felt like I could feel all of Kyler's pain and Faye's anger. I don't like reviews that give too much details so I try to follow the same when I write my own. Read this 3rd book in the Kennedy series. You will not regret it!! PLUS I cannot w ...more
Jun 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
His book was made just for me, it couldn't have been any more perfect. Everything I wanted to happen, happened. Is like the author read my mind.

There were plenty of twists and turns. I loved each curveball.

A fantastic series.
Megan Hunt
I voluntary received an ARC copy of this book and did not in anyway influence my review.

This series will have you hooked to it from start to finish... Siobhan has produced a winner for a series for me!
Where to even start... i loved book one and two but book 3 is my favorite so far, Faye and Kyler are so good for each other, they balance each others emotional and physical stress and needs, this book we understand kyler a lot more and why he is the way he is. Its not smooth sailing for them again
Andrea Gomes
Jan 27, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018
En realidad, no sé qué puntaje darle.

Este libro fue tan... no tengo palabras. Demasiado drama. Demasiado empalagamiento. Demasiada perfección para mi gusto.

Heather Fleet
May 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What can I say about Keeping Kyler, other than the fact that it ripped me to shreds, only to put me right back together again. This book was the perfect conclusion to Faye and Kyler's story and gave me everything I was hoping for in an ending...and then some. I am highly rec that you all pick this series up, ASAP.

Kyler was just as broody and charming as I wanted him to be, while Faye had me giggling with all of her sass. I adored their banter and all of their swoon worthy moments, everything lea
Laura Greenwood
Jul 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was the perfect ending for Kyler and Faye. It was full of powerful emotions, and there were several moment where I felt myself welling up because I was so moved. There was also a quote, fairly near the end, about Kyler and his Dad, that resonated so much for me. It's little touches like that that made the difference.

It's safe to say that there were a lot of things that I didn't see coming with this one. But as with the other books, there was plenty of drama, plenty of tension and plenty of
Apr 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
HOLY COW! Folks, Siobhan has done it again! The third book in the saga of Ky and Faye is chock full of twists, turns, suspense, and steamy scenes!

I'm at that disjointed place after you finish a book that is a wild rollercoaster. I'm still processing everything that happened in the last 15% of the book! At one point when I was reading I gasped and exclaimed "Oh my GOD!" with dread in my voice and I actually scared my husband, because he thought something bad had happened in real life, haha.

I ca
May 22, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Originally posted on Daydreaming Books.

*I received an eARC of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.*

This book was a wild ride and I am so glaaaad it lived up to my expectations. You can read my review of book 1: Finding Kyler, here and book 2: Losing Kyler, here.

Losing Kyler ended with another cliffhanger and I've waiting to get my hands on this book ever since. After finding out another shocking family evidence, Kyler takes off on his own leaving Faye in the darkness but s
May 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: siobhan-davis
Final Score - 4.5 Stars!!!

This book was an emotional rollercoaster, and I fear I will not be able to re-read this series in the near future. I may need to give myself time to recover.

Picking up where the last book (Losing Kyler) left off, Keeping Kyler starts with a bang and does not let up until the very end! I was pulled right away into happenings and throughout the entire story the adrenaline was definitely kicking in. Twist after twist is thrown at us. New information is constantly being ha
May 30, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
Keeping Kyler is the final book in Faye and Kyler's story, but not the final book in this series.

You must read the first two books before reading this one or you will be lost. All three books are about Faye and Kyler with added antidotes of Kyler's brothers, who will have books of their own down the line.

Siobhan does a great job of continuing Faye and Ky's tumultuous love story and giving them the ending they deserve. And she even adds in some nice snippets to spin off the other books later on.
"Why does it take the threat of loving someone to make you appreciate them the way you should?"

Set directly after the events of Losing Kyler, Keeping Kyler sees Faye and Kalvin teaming up to find Ky. Told from the dual perspectives of Kyler and Faye, this style creates an interesting contrast. The Kennedy family aren't in the clear yet, with many enemies still out to get them. A combination of mystery, romance and intrigue, Keeping Kyler won't disappoint.

"Your scars, your flaws, your fears, your
Subscribe to the Kennedy Boys newsletter to read exclusive bonus scenes and advance samples of new releases in the series

USA Today bestselling author Siobhan Davis writes emotionally intense young adult and new adult fiction with swoon-worthy romance, complex characters, and tons of unexpected plot twists and turns that will have you flipping the pages beyond bedtime! She
More about Siobhan Davis...

The Kennedy Boys (6 books)
  • Finding Kyler (The Kennedy Boys, #1)
  • Losing Kyler (The Kennedy Boys, #2)
  • Loving Kalvin
  • Saving Brad (The Kennedy Boys, #5)
  • Seducing Kaden (The Kennedy Boys, #6)
“They are far from perfect, but they’re my far from perfect.” 5 likes
“I forever you,” he whispers, kissing the tip of my nose, and I think my heart might fly out of my chest.” 4 likes