Start by marking “Losing Kyler (The Kennedy Boys #2)” as Want to Read:
Losing Kyler (The Kennedy Boys #2)

Losing Kyler (The Kennedy Boys #2)

Condemned to repeat the sins of the past...

Faye thought losing her parents was the most devastating thing to happen to her, but she was wrong. Her uncle’s scandalous revelation has sent her into a tailspin, leaving her questioning her entire existence.

Everything she believed is built on a lie.

And the one person she shares a passionate, soul-deep connection with can’t be t
ebook, 1
Expected publication: March 27th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Losing Kyler, please sign up.

Siobhan Davis Hi, Bey. The pre-order is now live on Amazon (for book two and three)

Amazon US: http://amzn.to/2lka2L5
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/2lSvsAW
Amazon Canada:…more
Hi, Bey. The pre-order is now live on Amazon (for book two and three)

Amazon US: http://amzn.to/2lka2L5
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/2lSvsAW
Amazon Canada: http://amzn.to/2lPI51f
Amazon Australia: http://amzn.to/2m8jW6Q

Thank you!(less)

Siobhan Davis
Feb 23, 2017 Siobhan Davis rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
ARC Team - ARCs have issued. Check your Kindles/Email. Enjoy.
Candace Robinson
Feb 24, 2017 Candace Robinson rated it really liked it
I haven't read a lot of soap opera type feel books besides Paper Princess, but this series has even more twists and turns than Paper Princess! Loved the drama in this! I also loved Brad and Kal. I wasn't a big fan of Kal in book one, but I really felt for him in this one! The romance pulls you in all sorts of directions, and there are plenty of steamy moments. Next book please!
Dali
Losing Kyler packs everything from suspense, drama and angst to friendship, family and love. It fed my addiction and left me wanting more.

Just when Faye Donovan thought her life could go back on track, her uncle reveals shocking news that will have her question everything and the one person she wants by her side can’t be there because her relationship with Kyler Kennedy is prohibited. Star-crossed lover status is a walk in the park compared with the obstacles they face.

And it’s not just the
Dianne
Siobhan Davis, you have done it again! You have tortured and twisted this family until they are a bleeding mass of twisted emotions writhing on their very expensive floors! And you know what? I LOVED IT! No, no, no, neither myself or Siobhan Davis are mean people, but Ms. Davis is definitely a gifted author and I love well-written tales that suck me in while I soak up every scene like a thirsty sponge.

Grab your angst-o-meters and see what you come up with as Faye and Kyler are once again wrapped
Siobhan
Nov 17, 2016 Siobhan rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
She's done it again: Siobhan Davis has given us another wonderful read.

Siobhan Davis is best known for her sci-fi books – she writes one hell of a sci-fi story, and if you’ve yet to read any, I certainly suggest picking one up – but with The Kennedy Boys books, Siobhan Davis is demonstrating that she’s more than capable of writing a cracking contemporary read as well. I’ll be honest and say I prefer her sci-fi reads a bit more, but her contemporary reads are more than worth it if you’re a fan of
K.M. Montemayor
4.5 anxiety-inducing stars.
I received a copy of this e-book from the author in exchange for an honest review.
I actually liked Losing Kyler better than Finding Kyler. The author has requested a review without spoilers, so I will refrain from that. I will simply say that for me, this story is 100% plot-driven. Many of the characters aren’t even that likable and all of them are flawed. It was the twists and turns of the plot that kept me turning pages. And turn pages, I did.
As I can’t reveal much
Teresa Hanley
Mar 20, 2017 Teresa Hanley rated it it was amazing

They say that every family has a secret and the Kennedy's have them in spades. Siobhan Davis never ceases to amaze with the sheer amount of secrets and lies in Losing Kyler. It picks up with Faye and Kyler devastated at the news they may be related and continues at breakneck pace.
The boys are trying to keep the family together even as their world unravels like an onion being peeled. Is anything as it seems or is everything built on a lie?
The main story is obviously Faye and Kyler's relationship
Danielle
Feb 26, 2017 Danielle rated it it was amazing
I love Siobhan's fantasy/dystopian novels the best. Actually, I always tend to drift towards novels that are in some way not in my world- dystopian, fantasy, historical, etc. I'm just not big into contemporary fiction.

That being said, I did like the first book in this series, because it was written by Siobhan, and I really like her writing. But, in the first book I didn't love the hero, and with it not being in my normal wheelhouse, I liked it but I wasn't, "OH MY GOD!" about it- and that's oka
Sinead
Feb 28, 2017 Sinead rated it it was amazing
Wow wow wow best book yet!!! Loved it, only for I have 2 little ones and work full time I wouldn't have taken the day and a half it took for me to read this book. I have such a book hangover it's not even funny, I've banned myself from reading anything new because I need to get over this book. So much drama and just when you think nothing else could possibly happen it does. I have no idea how I'm supposed to wait for book 3. Highly recommend, I was so happy to get a Beta copy of this book.
Poulami (Daydreaming Books)
Originally posted on Daydreaming Books.

*I received an eARC of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.*

Oh my gosh! Losing Kyler was such a roller coaster ride! It was epic and heartbreaking at the same time. You can read my review of book 1: Finding Kyler, here.

*A little spoilery for those who have yet to read book 1.*

This book picks up right where it left off. After James drops the father bomb upon Faye, everything becomes far more complicated in their life. The more they t
Natshane
Mar 18, 2017 Natshane rated it really liked it
I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC of Losing Kyler provided by Lola's Blog Tours and Author Siobhan Davis. Thank you so much for introducing me to the Kennedy Boys!

After that cliffhanger in the first book, I dived into the sequel on the same day it arrived on my kindle. The need to know how the story unfolds was so strong, I dropped everything I had planned for the day and cleared my schedule for a full night of reading - that's how captivating Siobhan Davis' works are.

She is the queen of
Heather Baxter
Mar 16, 2017 Heather Baxter rated it really liked it
If you are expecting the standard bodice ripping romance novel or contemporary YA romance novel full of dystopian conflict, this novel and series is not for you. Instead if you are looking for a dark, brooding gothic like story, full of angst, heartache, and conflict this it the ticket. This series is a departure from Siobhan Davis's previous works. It doesn't take place in space, with aliens, or out of control government. This story starts seconds after the end of "Finding Kyler". The timeline ...more
meghann
Mar 15, 2017 meghann rated it it was amazing
***Thanks to the author for providing me with an ARC of this book. My review is voluntary.***

So I planned to read a little of this book, watch a movie and then go to bed at a decent time. Nope. Read this in one sitting. I had such a blast with this one. It was just one f-ed up thing happening after another. Things would start to improve a little for the characters, and then another bomb would be dropped. It was amazing. I get now why people like soap operas. It was just so much fun. I really wan
Dana
Mar 19, 2017 Dana rated it it was amazing
“I’m beginning to believe there’s some truth to this notion of a Kennedy curse. Happiness seems to evade this family, and they appear destined to career from one tragedy to another.”

That quote perfectly sums up the entire book. I promise that you will not be sorry for continuing the series. The best way for me to describe Losing Kyler is to call it a soap opera minus the bad writing and horrid acting. You think you have reached the max in the drama department, but then Siobhan throws more into
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
Losing Kyler is the second book in the Kennedy Boys series. It can not be read as a standalone. I will warn you that this is a controversial story. It's forbidden. Scandalous. And that is why I was hooked from the very beginning. Sometimes I just need something out of my comfort zone. Out of the box. And this is one of those stories. I won't get into detail with this one. If you read the synopsis, it explains a lot.

Losing Kyler starts exactly where Finding Kyler ended. With a revelation that br
Pauline Anne
Mar 18, 2017 Pauline Anne rated it it was amazing
Shelves: polankasag
OMG!! Another great contemporary read from Siobhan! Didn't think it could get any better. How wrong I was! Story continued from where it left off in Finding Kyler It was so like binge-watching Dallas or Dynasty! One bombshell after another. So difficult to put down. Stayed up late to finish as it had me on the edge of my seat!
The boys were even more swoon worthy and more of their character was revealed a
Deirdre
Mar 20, 2017 Deirdre rated it it was amazing
Strap yourself in tightly, hold on to your hat and prepare for a roller-coaster read!

"Losing Kyler" is oozing drama, dipped in hormones and leaking tension. The book will probably spontaneously combust if left to its own devices. It is a head-spinning, heart-racing read that will make normal life feel positively dull.

The story picks up where "Finding Kyler" left off (no spoilers here, don't worry) and the cliff-hanger announced at the end of FK is just the first of many revelations and announce
Cassey
Mar 16, 2017 Cassey rated it really liked it
This series is unlike anything else I've read by Siobhan. The protagonists didn't grab me in book one, but somehow Siobhan has worked her magic, and I care about Kyler and Faye. Although, I'm still drawn a lot more to the other Kennedy boys, and their respective stories.

There are so many twists and turns, some you can see coming...others not at all. The ages of the characters and what they experience during the course of the story doesn't sit well with me, but then again I can't account for the
Emma Anthony
Mar 20, 2017 Emma Anthony rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this book from start to finish, really just couldn't put it down. The characters are amazing and I have loved every moment of reading their story. Siobhan really draws you into the story to the point where you feel all the feelings that the characters are experiencing.

The plot twists in this book were done exceptionally well and have left me wanting more, again. Especially that ending (omg that ending) I honestly didn't think I could love Kyler more than I already did, but this
Anna Arison
Mar 16, 2017 Anna Arison rated it it was amazing
This was another great book to series. I picked up right from the beginning from where the first book ended. There are so many twists and turns in this book it's amazing. I'm in tears as sometimes but couldn't ask for a better twist and plot and a book. Still love all the characters in at some point I really hate James but somethings change later and you start to realize why he's done some things. Can't wait for the last book. Absolutely loved this book deathly recommend reading but you need to ...more
Jacquelyn Smith
Mar 20, 2017 Jacquelyn Smith rated it it was amazing
A house built on lies!!!
There are only a few authors that I would ask for their cell phone number after I read their book, but Ms Davis just made that list.
Calling on all therapist!!!
Is the Kennedy's cursed or is the old saying true?
Time will inevitably uncover dishonesty, lies and will destroy a whole family.
The Kennedy's house was built on lies, betrayal and now it doesn't feel like home to some family members anymore. What will it take to put the Kennedy's back together again? You will absol
P Leslie
Mar 18, 2017 P Leslie rated it it was amazing
**I voluntarily read a review copy of this book. All opinions stated are solely my own and no one else's*

Wow Losing Tyler was absolutely amazing from start to finish.

There was lots of drama in this book. Just when you think things can't get any worse another confession/incident occurs and throws the Kennedy family into complete chaos.

This book has it all; lies, deceit, betrayal and blackmail. The whole family can't catch a break.

I was hooked from the moment I started reading. The characters a
Gemma Foo
Thank you Siobhan for providing me with an ARC of Losing Kyler I was so thrilled to see this book sitting on my Kindle last night that binge-read this book from night till morning!

Losing Kyler sequel to Finding Kyler is filled with non-stop action, drama and a revelation you will not see coming (It truly stunned me maybe even more than book 1) I hung on to every word of this book, devouring it and cannot wait to see how the story wraps up in Book 3 (Finding Kyler)

Siobhan is such a talented writ
Wanda
Mar 21, 2017 Wanda rated it it was amazing
Another great read from Siobhan Davis. This book had me wanting to throw my book a few times and then I remembered kindles break. Losing Kyler makes you rethink everything you know about love, trust, honesty, and friendship. You want to understand but you can't, so you hope it's a mistake. It seems like Faye can't catch a break but you don't want to put the book down. Don't give up hope and don't miss out on this book.
Karla
Mar 20, 2017 Karla rated it it was amazing
Siobhan hit the jackpot with this book. It had me glued to the seat. It was perfect in every way, it's rare I get a book and everything in it happens as I would have liked. It's like she wrote the book just for me.

Full of raw emotion, edge of the seat drama that soul tingling romance.

A seductive read.
SUZANNE
Mar 19, 2017 SUZANNE rated it it was amazing
i I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book. Wow what a ride. Losing Kyler was a roller coaster of emotion from start to finish. I loved every second of it and hated to see it end. At least there is another book to look forward to.
It takes over where book one left off. I won't spoil the story for anyone but you really owe it to yourself to read this book.
Jennifer G
Feb 23, 2017 Jennifer G rated it it was amazing
It just doesn't get any better than this! Siobhan Davis has created an absolutely addictive story with the Kennedy's. It's well-written, full of compelling characters, and a fantastic storyline. It's non-stop drama that you can't help but love. This book has more twists and turns, more frustrating moments, more heartfelt moments, more heartbreak, just more, more, more.

Kyler and Faye are one of my favorite couples ever. Losing Kyler picks up with Faye and Kyler facing the devastating news James
ellieisuhm
Mar 18, 2017 ellieisuhm rated it it was amazing
Shelves: siobhan-davis
Final Score - 5 OMG, What Now Stars!!!

Review to come...
Paula Berinstein
Mar 16, 2017 Paula Berinstein rated it it was amazing
This is one of my favorite books by Siobhan Davis and I'm still trying to figure out why. I have enjoyed reading all of them, and yet somehow this one is different.

Her stories are always exciting and this one is most definitely that. While she always packs many surprises, this time I figured out all the twists and turns ahead of time and yet that didn't detract from my enjoyment. I think maybe the answer is that her writing is becoming more stylish. Or it might be that her protagonist, Faye, see
Nelia Madeira
Feb 26, 2017 Nelia Madeira rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
I got a beta copy of this book from the author but this review is totally my sincere review and when I say that I totally enjoyed this book? I mean it

If you read book 1 you know that it ended in a freaking bomb and we have been dying to know what was going to happen. I had a million and one scenarios for that bomb to not be real, but Siobhan Davis surpassed all of them and more, she made me so happy with this book, the first half of it, I kept saying let's go, tell me, tell me but when things st
Subscribe to the Kennedy Boys newsletter to read an exclusive, advance sample of Losing Kyler and to read bonus scenes in Ky's perspective. http://eepurl.com/cpxkFP

Siobhan Davis writes emotionally intense young adult and new adult fiction with swoon-worthy romance, complex characters, and tons of unexpected plot twists and turns that will have you flipping the pages beyond bedtime! She is the auth
More about Siobhan Davis...

The Kennedy Boys (3 books)
  • Finding Kyler (The Kennedy Boys #1)
  • Keeping Kyler (The Kennedy Boys #3)

“I want to slap him.
Curse him.
Scream at him.
Slap him some more.
I want to reach a hand into his chest and squeeze that life-sustaining organ until he collapses from the lack of blood flow and the agonizing pain pummeling his heart until it’s scarcely beating.
I want him to hurt so badly that he can barely breathe while strips tear from his heart.
I want him to feel everything I’m feeling.
To hurt as much as I do.
I want all that.
But I can’t convince myself it’s the truth.
Because I love him too much.
I don’t want him to hurt like that.”
2 likes