Start by marking “Losing Kyler (The Kennedy Boys, #2)” as Want to Read:
Losing Kyler (The Kennedy Boys, #2)

Losing Kyler (The Kennedy Boys #2)

4.24  ·  Rating details ·  1,154 Ratings  ·  192 Reviews
Condemned to repeat the sins of the past...

Faye thought losing her parents was the most devastating thing to happen to her, but she was wrong. Her uncle’s scandalous revelation has sent her into a tailspin, leaving her questioning her entire existence.

Everything she believed is built on a lie.

And the one person she shares a passionate, soul-deep connection with can’t be t
ebook, 1
Published March 27th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Losing Kyler, please sign up.

Siobhan Davis Hi, Bey. The pre-order is now live on Amazon (for book two and three)

Amazon US:
Amazon UK:
Amazon Canada:…more
Hi, Bey. The pre-order is now live on Amazon (for book two and three)

Amazon US:
Amazon UK:
Amazon Canada:
Amazon Australia:

Thank you!(less)

Siobhan Davis
Feb 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Special new release pricing ending soon. Grab your copy for 0.99 before the price increases.
Happy book birthday

Losing Kyler packs everything from suspense, drama and angst to friendship, family and love. It fed my addiction and left me wanting more.

Just when Faye Donovan thought her life could go back on track, her uncle reveals shocking news that will have her question everything and the one person she wants by her side can’t be there because her relationship with Kyler Kennedy is prohibited. Star-crossed lover status is a walk in the park compared with the obstacles they face.

Candace Robinson
I haven't read a lot of soap opera type feel books besides Paper Princess, but this series has even more twists and turns than Paper Princess! Loved the drama in this! I also loved Brad and Kal. I wasn't a big fan of Kal in book one, but I really felt for him in this one! The romance pulls you in all sorts of directions, and there are plenty of steamy moments. Next book please!
Siobhan Davis, you have done it again! You have tortured and twisted this family until they are a bleeding mass of twisted emotions writhing on their very expensive floors! And you know what? I LOVED IT! No, no, no, neither myself or Siobhan Davis are mean people, but Ms. Davis is definitely a gifted author and I love well-written tales that suck me in while I soak up every scene like a thirsty sponge.

Grab your angst-o-meters and see what you come up with as Faye and Kyler are once again wrapped
Dec 14, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nov 17, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
She's done it again: Siobhan Davis has given us another wonderful read.

Siobhan Davis is best known for her sci-fi books – she writes one hell of a sci-fi story, and if you’ve yet to read any, I certainly suggest picking one up – but with The Kennedy Boys books, Siobhan Davis is demonstrating that she’s more than capable of writing a cracking contemporary read as well. I’ll be honest and say I prefer her sci-fi reads a bit more, but her contemporary reads are more than worth it if you’re a fan of
Mindy Lou's Book Reviews
See my review for book one for why I this is just ok for me. Despite not loving it... the author has me curious enough to want to see it to the end.
Amanda Minnock
Feb 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-series
I would like to thank Siobhan Davis for my copy. Due to this lovely offer, I have decided to leave a review.

I recently took a year off from reading and reviewing as I've had a lot to deal with personally, but what a book to return too! I am speechless. I had totally forgotten how much Siobhan was a favourite author of mines and how much I love her books.

Just when Faye thinks things could not get any worse, my god the Kennedy family live up to their reputation! The family faces a huge
I received a free copy from the author and voluntarily reviewed it

Wow this was such a good and addictive read! I have to admit I was a bit afraid what the title Losing Kyler would mean for this book and I was wondering if I would enjoy it as much as book one. well my worries were totally ungrounded as this book was just as good, maybe even better, than book 1. It continues the story right where book 1 ended in a cliffhanger. And from that moment I got sucked into the story and didn't want to put
K.M. Montemayor
4.5 anxiety-inducing stars.
I received a copy of this e-book from the author in exchange for an honest review.
I actually liked Losing Kyler better than Finding Kyler. The author has requested a review without spoilers, so I will refrain from that. I will simply say that for me, this story is 100% plot-driven. Many of the characters aren’t even that likable and all of them are flawed. It was the twists and turns of the plot that kept me turning pages. And turn pages, I did.
As I can’t reveal much
Uncanny Reads
May 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-puntos-brownie
**4 Forbidden Stars**

Más secretos...

Esta serie me tiene loca, creo que hace mucho que no leo una serie que me mantenga despierta hasta tarde y apenas parpadeando por miedo a perderme de algo.

En el primer libro quedamos con un final abierto ENORME. Ni pude contar hasta tres para empezar el segundo. Qué poco autocontrol que tengo...

"No creo que alguna vez pueda ser la misma".

La familia Kennedy tiene secretos oscuros que están saliendo a la luz y cobrándose el tiempo que estuvieron oculto
Jessica Calla
Apr 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"You're my one and only, Faye." I love Ky and Faye and I loved this book!

If you enjoy some drama with your romance, this is the book for you. The drama transcends generations, sins from the past take their toll on the present. Still, to me, the joy of this series and the heart of it is that families find ways to survive-- because through all the muck, there's a core of love that's solid and unbreakable.

That being said, this one ends in a flurry of angst, so I can't wait to read Book 3, Keeping
Mar 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely love these books they keep me in suspense the whole way through love all the Kennedy Family and can not wait for the next book.
Mar 21, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: young-adult
Originally posted on Daydreaming Books.

*I received an eARC of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.*

Oh my gosh! Losing Kyler was such a roller coaster ride! It was epic and heartbreaking at the same time. You can read my review of book 1: Finding Kyler, here.

*A little spoilery for those who have yet to read book 1.*

This book picks up right where it left off. After James drops the father bomb upon Faye, everything becomes far more complicated in their life. The more they t
Mar 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-arc
First posted at Words Fueled by Love.

This series has seriuosly stretched my comfort zone! But yet I am addicted to it! The payoff to follow through with these characters has been huge and I was excited to keep going. In book one and a lot of book two I was struggling with how I felt on one hand, because as in my first review, this is a love story that involves a cousin relation (granted cousins that don't know the other exists till they are 17), and then I found myself rooting for the characters
Mar 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Amazing! Siobhan Davis outdid herself with Losing Kyler and I can't wait to read Keeping Kyler!

Losing Kyler picks up exactly where Finding Kyler ended. We follow Faye and Kyler after the bomb dropped by James. But that's not the only bomb. Lots of secrets are unveiled and the Kennedy family will never be the same.
Will Faye and Kyler continue their romantic relationship or is all hope for their happiness lost?

I loved Losing Kyler! The story is full of drama, twists, mystery, and suspense. It
May 16, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
After book 1 ended with that cliffy, I was like:

So of course I didn't do shit but read book 2.

Wow! Siobhan deliveres it and then some. I didn't see that coming and sooo many other plot twists!

Some reactions while reading book 2:

1) Addison. Ugh, is it bad that I want Addison to die in a very slow, painful manner?

2) Lana.

For reals, how could you do that? And invent such lie??

3) James

Seriously man, you had to go there with Courtney?

4) Alex. Girl, I know it's hard but for Christ's sake, woman!
Mar 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Losing Kyler is the continuation of The Kennedy Boys series and starts off exactly where Finding Kyler ended. So yes, you must read these books in order to know what is going on. And Siobhan continues to give us more shock and awe as this saga continues.

Losing Kyler is still all about Kyler and Faye and their quest to find true love with one another. And their taboo relationship gets another blow thrown into it. And this time, it could definitely mean the end for them.

But as Kyler and Faye are d
Juliana Botha
Apr 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: YA / Adult Readers
Received an ARC Copy in exchange for a honest review..

Thanks again to Siobhan Davis for gifting the book.
Once again another superb read and a perfect start to the 2nd book in the series.
Faye and The Kennedy clan surly doesn't have life easy at the moment, just when you think that some issues will be sorted or fixed, there is more thrown in the already fragile setup, and Mrs Davis doesn't disappointed at all..

Poor Faye, she almost found the perfect family, and The perfect boyfriend, just to go to
Mar 23, 2017 rated it liked it
Siobhan Davis puts the "rama" in drama with this second installment of the Kennedy Boys. One gorgeous female cousin thrown into a house full of hot and sexy boys? Check. Incestuous relationships (yes, that's plural)? You betcha. Infidelty? No problem. Crazy ex-girlfriends? Of course. Serial killer? Wouldn't be drama without one. Parties with alcohol, and underage sex? All the time. Rape accusations? Yep. Questionable parenting? Let's play who's your daddy.

Losing Kyler picks up right where Findin
*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book*

At the end of book 1, I was floored with the revelation at the end. I couldn't wait to read this book to see what happened next. I loved that the book picked up right from that moment and continued on. There are so many secrets in this family and for some reason she manages to unearth every secret they are trying to keep. No wonder the whole family is imploding with the amount of secrets they are keeping from one Of course, this book lef
Teresa Hanley
Mar 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing

They say that every family has a secret and the Kennedy's have them in spades. Siobhan Davis never ceases to amaze with the sheer amount of secrets and lies in Losing Kyler. It picks up with Faye and Kyler devastated at the news they may be related and continues at breakneck pace.
The boys are trying to keep the family together even as their world unravels like an onion being peeled. Is anything as it seems or is everything built on a lie?
The main story is obviously Faye and Kyler's relationship
Mistee  Lemaster
Apr 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!! I feel tongue tied!! the roller coaster ride I went on while reading this book has really sent me for a loop!!! I love Faye and Kyler!!! Such drama, and so many twists, turns, and forks in the road!!!
Kellane Mitchener
Rollercoaster of emotions!!!

I just finished reading Losing Kyler and what can I say, this book has it all and more and now I need and Keeping Kyler after that ending. Siobhan did it again.
Apr 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love the book and glad to see the grow even more
Dec 29, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It's a lot like Royals but the series is enjoyable. The last book's CH wasn't a quick resolve, however, which I'm seriously pleased with. The drama can be over the top (Seriously Faye, get over it), and the over adoration is ridiculous (which is why I love you Kent!), but all in all, it's fun to read. The CH in this one really was a reveal that was coming and needed. I figured it'd end with it, but since the next book is out, it's all good.
Apr 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
And a cliffhanger. 😡.
Feb 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love Siobhan's fantasy/dystopian novels the best. Actually, I always tend to drift towards novels that are in some way not in my world- dystopian, fantasy, historical, etc. I'm just not big into contemporary fiction.

That being said, I did like the first book in this series, because it was written by Siobhan, and I really like her writing. But, in the first book I didn't love the hero, and with it not being in my normal wheelhouse, I liked it but I wasn't, "OH MY GOD!" about it- and that's oka
Lelee Dow
Mar 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Holy Cow there was so much going on in this book I'm like really how many secrets can one family have! I hope Faye & Ky can work things out. I hope we find out who the mystery guy is with the blue eyes who saved Faye. I can't wait to read book 3! I'm gonna preorder it now
Subscribe to the Kennedy Boys newsletter to read exclusive bonus scenes and advance samples of new releases in the series

USA Today bestselling author Siobhan Davis writes emotionally intense young adult and new adult fiction with swoon-worthy romance, complex characters, and tons of unexpected plot twists and turns that will have you flipping the pages beyond bedtime! She
More about Siobhan Davis...

The Kennedy Boys (6 books)
  • Finding Kyler (The Kennedy Boys, #1)
  • Keeping Kyler (The Kennedy Boys, #3)
  • Loving Kalvin
  • Saving Brad (The Kennedy Boys, #5)
  • Seducing Kaden (The Kennedy Boys, #6)

Romance Deals

• Everything We Keep (Everything #1)
    $3.99 $2
  • A Merciful Truth (Mercy Kilpatrick #2)
    $4.99 $2
  • Before I Knew (The Cabots, #1)
    $3.99 $2
  • Spiraled (Callahan & McLane #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Claiming Bailey (Ace Security #3)
  • The Girl in Times Square: A Novel
    $10.99 $1.99
  • A Daring Arrangement (The Four Hundred, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Return to Homecoming Ranch (Pine River Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up Book 1)
    $3.99 $2
  • A Merciful Death (Mercy Kilpatrick #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Accidentally Hers (Sterling Canyon, #1)
  • The Third Wish: A Novella
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Walking on Her Grave (Rogue River, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Repressed (Deadly Secrets, #1)
    $3.99 $2
  • Beautiful Broken Promises (Broken #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Chosen (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #15)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • From Sand and Ash
  • Dreamology
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
    $3.99 $2
  • Out of Control (Troubleshooters, #4)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
  • The Devil's Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Chilled (Bone Secrets, #2)
    $4.99 $2.00
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $3.99 $2.00
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Bearly in Control (Shifters Undercover, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
  • Sheltering Rain
    $9.49 $1.99
  • She Can Scream (She Can Series, Book 3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Fashionable Indulgence (Society of Gentlemen, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Fraternize (Players Game, #1)
    $4.99 $2
  • Buried (Bone Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hidden (Bone Secrets, #1)
    $4.99 $2
  • Beautiful Broken Mess (Broken #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $2.00
  • One More Night (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
“I want to slap him.
Curse him.
Scream at him.
Slap him some more.
I want to reach a hand into his chest and squeeze that life-sustaining organ until he collapses from the lack of blood flow and the agonizing pain pummeling his heart until it’s scarcely beating.
I want him to hurt so badly that he can barely breathe while strips tear from his heart.
I want him to feel everything I’m feeling.
To hurt as much as I do.
I want all that.
But I can’t convince myself it’s the truth.
Because I love him too much.
I don’t want him to hurt like that.”
“This is why I spent so long fighting my feelings for you. You don’t belong in my world. You’re too good for it. For me. I thought I was ready to be who you needed me to be, but I fell at the first hurdle.” 4 likes