Start by marking “Crowned (Beholder, #4)” as Want to Read:
Crowned (Beholder, #4)

Crowned

(Beholder #4)

4.29  ·  Rating details ·  68 Ratings  ·  23 Reviews
"Trust Christina Bauer to deliver a super bad-ass heroine and majorly page-turning plot line. This series is definitely a must read for you guys who love paranormal romance or urban fantasy." – The Four Eyed Cat Reviews

At last, Elea has found the love of her life. Unfortunately, the evil Tsar Viktor is about to unleash an army of twisted mages bent on killing everyone Elea
Published October 31st 2017 by Monster House Books, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Crowned, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crowned

Jen ♥Star-Crossed Book Blog♥
Crowned was a fabulous conclusion to the Beholder Series! Here are some of my favorite reasons why I absolutely adored this series -

A story filled with action and intrigue -
Perhaps this would be the time my law-breaking tendencies caught up with me.

I loved how much action was found in the pages. And even during the slower moments, there was still so much going on. It made the books fly by quickly and I always felt as though I had to know what was going to happen next for Elea and Rowan. But b
Nancy (The Avid Reader)
Viktor is still after Elea and wants her dead and everyone she loves. Elea is a very strong girl and will do everything in her power to prevent this from happening. Viktor must be stopped at all cost.

Elea has a little talk with these trickster gods who has promised to help her find a way to stop Viktor but can they be trusted? They tell Elea that she needs to find this sword to stop Viktor with. But before they will help Elea they make a deal with her. Elea is a very smart girl and listens very
Penny Noble
Nov 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
This is the fourth and concluding title in the Beholder series. Elea is finally at a good place with Rowan, but she still has to deal with the prophecy that says she must die to regenerate the magic in the gateways. However, there are other things brewing that might take her life, and it may also take her love with Rowan. I am sad to see this series go! It has been a pleasure from the beginning, and this last book is no different. Ms. Bauer weaves words and scenes so well, you actually feel you ...more
Merissa (Archaeolibrarian)
Crowned is the fourth book in the Beholder series, and it does need to be read in order to get the full enjoyment from the storylines.

Elea and Rowan are true mates, and have shared their magick, creating hybrid magick. When the Casters throw the 'greatest celebration ever', Elea is chosen to speak with two trickster gods. They agree to help her end the tyranny of the Sire and the Lady, but at a cost. Elea doesn't realise the true cost of their help until it is too late.

This is a fast-paced book,
Cheryl Whitty
Reviewed on Behalf of http://bookaddict.live,
I don’t know how Christina Bauer manages to do it, I have been hooked on the Angelbound Series, and then I discovered this series. It seems I’ve waiting ages for this book I just couldn’t see how it was going to be resolved. As always nothing is ever easy for our kickass heroine. I thought she had Rowan and the casters now, that’s too easy for Elea.
As always they have a great cast of characters that have appeared through the books in the Series. Also
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
Crowned Beholder, #4 . . . I believe that I finally have the one that takes me over the top. This time Elea may have to battle with not one, not two but possibly three entities trying to get rid of her. She’s powerful, smart, strong, and have friends beside her. But her power may not be enough to take on the force(s) coming at her. We get more action, drama, intensity, magic, adventure, and Rowan.

Elea must once again fight for her very life. Viktor wants her dead and gone. We get appearances fr
Majanka
In the last installment in Christina Bauer’s ‘Beholder’ series, Crowned, main character Elea is on a quest to find the one item that can destroy her nemesis, Viktor: the Sword of Theodora.

As the final battle draws closer, Elea discovers that her real enemies might be far more powerful than Viktor, and with enemies stalking her from both sides, the stakes are higher than ever before.

In this action-filled, intriguing fantasy story, with unique and complicated characters, and a rich fantasy setting
Neil
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy, netgalley
I received a free copy via netgalley in exchange for a honest review.

Unfortunately although there was magic, adventure and romance in abundance I really struggled with the story.
It just seemed to slow at the start, struggling to keep me involved.
I am a real fan of Christina Bauer but she has written far better stories.
Eve (Functioning Insanity Reviews)

I was able to curl up and cuddle with my cat and finish a new release that has been on my anticipated release list for some time. It is the final book in the Beholder series by Christina Bauer, Crowned.

Rating: 5 Stars

So when we left off Elea and Rowan are together with a goal to save the world by preventing Viktor’s invasion. That means finding the Sword of Theodora, the only weapon that will kill Viktor without killing herself. Though on the eve of batt
Hetal
To see more reviews, considering taking a peek at my first in series YA book blog here

Crowned is the final chapter in the vastly entertaining series that is Beholder. We follow Elia as she begins to truly put her trust in Rowan and believe that everything is better talked through. She doesn't make stupid decisions for her mate as I have come to expect out of the YA genre. She thinks things through and talks things out with Rowan when things get tricky. He is her support and it's all wel
Ashley Dawn
Nov 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this series. Elea has been my favorite from the start. She is so strong and determined, not to mention she has a good heart. She wants to help people. Not just HER people but everyone. She is more than willing to kill but only for the greater good or if being attacked.
Rowan is just hot. I loved how the book started but then it just broke my heart! I loved/hated it. I was really glad to see more of Rowan's little brother, he is a favorite of mine. The story was really good and t
Sairaika Naidoo
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An intense read!

Evil gods...
Trickery...
And a mission to save the world...

I fell in love with this series right from the beginning, from the first book, and I cannot believe it is finished! Sure, there is going to be a short epilogue novella but still - this book is everything to me.

So beautifully written and so heartfelt and intense. Wow, the things that happens in this book will make your head spin. This author seriously knows how to screw your mind up AND I LOVED EVERY MOMENT OF IT!

The descr
Lovely Loveday
Dec 01, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Crowned is the fourth book in the Beholder Book Series and can easily be read as a standalone novel. I enjoyed reading this fast-paced novel that is full of action and lots of drama. Bauer has written a story that flows seamlessly meshing the characters from previous novels and current ones with the story line making you want to turn the pages quickly to find out what happens next. The perfect ending to an intriguing book series that is perfect for anyone who loves a good young adult paranormal ...more
Ann
Jan 23, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is book 4 in the Beholder series and finds Elea and Rowen fighting for their lives. With several factions after them and a series of misunderstanding they face the challenge of their lives. This story ends the series with a satisfying conclusion the ties up all lose ends. Can be read as a stand alone book but I'd recommend reading the previous books.
Genevieve Eldredge
Fast-paced, fun, and action-packed ending to the Beholder series! Without spoiling anything, I'll say that this was a truly satisfying wrap-up where all the mysteries about Elea, her past, and her battles with Viktor are revealed. A solid romantic arc adds an extra layer of awesome as Elea fights for her happily ever after with Rowan. You won't be disappointed!
Arlene Arredondo
Five stars!
This installment is full of adventure and is packed with wit and humor.
Here, all the pieces come to place and we can understand in full the story plot.
A great tale with a great ending.

Note: I received an ARC for review and an honest and unbiased opinion.
debra morgan
Jan 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great writing. I thoroughly enjoyed all four books in this series. I read them back to back

Read all 4 in a row! Nicely done Christina! I want to read more of these greatly interwoven tales. Thank you. Debra
Michelle
Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It had an unexpected twist from close to the beginning of of the book with many twists and turns. I loved how this story ended. I always love happy ending, because they are uplifting.
Howie TheMonster
The ending you've waited for... with more twists than you can imagine! A great ride and lots of face time for everyone's favorite character, Jicho. An awesome ending!
Vicki
Jun 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very engaging, original, fast paced and enjoyable.
Eurydice Harisawak
J Du
Apr 07, 2018
Tanya Tate
Nov 18, 2017 rated it liked it
I didn't realized this was the fourth of a series until I got approved for it. I don't really think I'm interested in reading the other three in order to read this one so I don't think I"m going to read it.
Ann
Tayler
Dec 12, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Please add cover and to series 3 8 Apr 25, 2017 01:42PM
Christina Bauer thinks that fantasy books are like bacon: they just make life better. All of which is why she writes romance novels that feature demons, dragons, wizards, witches, elves, elementals, and a bunch of random stuff that she brainstorms while riding the Boston T. Oh, and she includes lots of humor and kick-ass chicks, too. Christina lives in Newton, MA with her husband, son, and semi-in ...more

Beholder (4 books)
  • Cursed (Beholder #1)
  • Concealed (Beholder #2)
  • Cherished (Beholder, #3)