Start by marking “Wrecked” as Want to Read:
Wrecked

Wrecked

Take one sexy bartender. Add a badass cop. A splash of sweet, that's me. One sour, that's him... and serve over ice.

That’s how you’ll get to my current situation.

You know the girl - the one who commands the scene, bottle of liquor in hand, pouring liquid fire into the willing throats of patrons as they let loose at the local bar?

That's me. Leah Marie Paige.

I may be known a
Published June 21st 2017

To ask other readers questions about Wrecked, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wrecked

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

Stand-alone.
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK|
Blurb:
That’s how you’ll get to my current situation.
That's me. Leah Marie Paige.
I may be known as the town party girl, but in real
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

➦Ok, so check this out. VISUALIZE THIS. You asked another chick for a ride from a bar because you're too drunk to drive yourself. You saw this chick barely drank anything but, when she starts driving like a MANIAC, you realize she's

➦Yeah, she's on something. And then she crashes your car and bails into the woods and YOU get arrested. What would you do? I'll tell you what I would do.

➦I mean, as long as soon as I find her. lol But since I'll be in handcuffs I guess I'll just do what the heroine
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

That’s how you’ll get to my current situation.

If that piece of the blurb didn’t make you want to read this book, I don’t know what will. Who doesn’t love a hot cop and sexy bartenders that have a love/hate hist
Natalie The Biblioholic
This was a wonderfully delightful friends-to-enemies-to-friends-to-lovers romance. WRECKED was unexpected but in such a good way. Leah and Adam share a rich history. Once friends, at one time they were almost there, not quite... and then tragedy struck. Circumstances were what they were and their deep friendship no longer existed. This story took me through their pain and devastation, their youth and nostalgia, and their eventual newfound friendship and destiny.

If you're a sucker for second chan
Robin Hill
Mar 19, 2017 Robin Hill rated it it was amazing
I first discovered the Paige family in Reckless Abandon and fell head over heels for the lot of them, Leah especially with her unapologetic confidence, her hidden vulnerability, and her charming quirkiness that includes, but isn’t limited to, her Matthew McConaughey obsession.

Adam was a mystery. His role in Reckless Abandon was minor, and I remember wondering, what kind of man can win over a girl like Leah?

Wrecked gave me my answer. On the surface, Adam's a straight-laced man of the law—a good b
Paige
Jun 09, 2017 Paige rated it it was amazing
4.5 "History" Stars

Wrecked was a love/hate romance home run. I loved the banter. The quick flashbacks. The slow burn romance. The mystery of what happened all those years ago. I loved Leah. I grew to adore Adam. So basically my first full length novel by Jeannine Colette hooked me from the very first word until the very romantic end.

ARC provided to A is for Alpha B is for Books for honest review.
Jennifer Kyle
Jun 24, 2017 Jennifer Kyle rated it really liked it
3.75 - 4 McConaughey Stars
NMmomof4
3 Stars

Overall Opinion: Again, I think I went into this expecting more and was disappointed. I hate it when I do that! I didn't hate it, but I just didn't love it either. The reason for the change in their relationship was understandable -- so there's that at least! I am not a huge fan of the "slow burn" romances, and this was sloooow. We don't get a kiss between the mcs until 63%, and they aren't intimate or confess their true feelings until 82%, and they don't become a couple where everyone
Bindi Boo
Jun 24, 2017 Bindi Boo rated it really liked it

This was VERY GOOD. I really enjoyed this book!
Smart, sassy heroine who is a go-getter.
Sweet,sexy bad-ass cop hero.
Second chance romance, the-one-that-got-away-but-soon-turned-into-enemies plot line.
Just the right amount of angst, sweet and heat.
We learn why they went from close friends to hating each other as we get glimpses of the past. I did not get that bit as i felt it was nearly a non-issue which could have just been sorted out then and there...and not carried on for seven whole
Myla
May 13, 2017 Myla rated it it was amazing

Leah is the bartender of The Bucking Bronco’s she’s sassy, feisty when needed, smart-mouth, and sensitive, intelligent and knows what she likes and go for it!

Adam is an enigma to me right from the start. A tall, gorgeous, sexy as hell cop that can’t seem to forgive Leah for whatever she did in the past. But as the story progress you'll be able to feel how protective, sweet, and romantic Adam can be when it comes to Leah!

One incident led to the arrest of Leah and Adam as her probation officer; s
Alex
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Jun 20, 2017 Donna ~ The Romance Cover rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star-2017
Wrecked by Jeannine Colette
5 stars!!!

“Life is a series of commas, not periods.”

Wrecked by Wrecked, that is how I feel today, but Wrecked in a good way, yes it was emotional at times and the tears freely fell, but most of all was that sense of when you turn the last page and realise that you have read a fantastic book. Jeannine Colette is an author that was introduced to me by a friend and for that I will be eternally grateful. Having read every single book this author has written I can say h
Carlene(Inspired)
ARC provided in exchange for an honest review.

Leah wants to prove she's more than the girl who didn't go on to college and stayed in her hometown forever, she wants to go from bartender to bar owner. McConaughey's is her dream, but when a poor decision threatens her dream and her reputation, she bargains with all she has. Adam, the cop that ruins everyone's fun, allows her to work community service building homes alongside him. 100 hours should've been easy, but Leah isn't prepared for the memor
Wil Loves Books!
Apr 28, 2017 Wil Loves Books! rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta
All the stars for Wrecked!!!

"He's looking at me like he's trying to see my truth, decipher my lies and learn everything he's ever thought about me is true, right or wrong, good or bad."

That right there has officially become one of my favorite quotes ever. I mean, perfection!!!

I loved this book. LOVED IT. Not because I'm biased, but because I honestly loved it. There's nothing better than just being able to devour a book. And this one I've read twice already!

This is a beautiful beautiful s
Grey
Apr 14, 2017 Grey rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 4-5-stars
Wrecked... I felt this way when I read this story. In the BEST possible way. I was lucky enough to receive a first draft copy of Wrecked. I'm writing this review, not because she asked me to, but because *I* wanted to. I can't wait until it comes out on 6/21/17 and I get to get my grabby little hands on it and read it again, in all of it's polished glory!

You're going to fall in love with Leah... she's one of those characters that you can't help but root for. Sassy, fun... misunderstood. And her
Perry ★TBBSisterhood Blog★
ARC PROVIDED IN EXHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW
Michelle
2.5 Stars!
Leah annoyed me. She seemed very immature and I never warmed up to her. Ugh! I struggled to finish this one because I was bored. I also didn't feel the love between them.
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Jun 23, 2017 Jenny - TotallybookedBlog rated it really liked it
description

'I was so lost in the boy he once was when in front of me is a spectacular man who is so angry at the world for all the right reasons.'

Jeannine Colette is an author we've wanted to experiences for some time now, her book synopsis' continually call to us, and in Wrecked, a small town, enemies to lovers romance telling a story of loss, love and second chances, we finally got our wish and dove straight in once it hit our Kindles.

Wrecked is set in the small town of Cedar Ridge in present time with i
Lauren Runow
Whenever I'm an a rut or feeling like I'm losing my reading mojo, Jeannine Colette seems to be that one author that can pull me out of my funk. Her books always flow nicely and I read with a smile on my face the entire time.

Wrecked was no different. I loved Leah's sassiness and Adam's demeanor. They've both been through a tragedy and even though it threatened to ruin them, their spirits were too strong to go dormant.

All the matthew mcconaughey references cracked me up and brought out Leah's cr
Ellen at Book Bellas
3.5 Stars

This was my first book by Jeannine Colette and I really enjoyed it! Nothing too over the top here, just a sweet and sexy small-town romance featuring one hot cop and a feisty heroine.

Leah is determined to own the bar where she works and I loved that aspect of the book. The author also seems to have a wicked sense of humor which shows in the funny banter and the hilarious Matthew McConaughey references. Leah lost her first love to an overdose, and he also happened to be Adam's best fr
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Jun 24, 2017 Gitte TotallyBookedBlog rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017

Wrecked is set in the small town of Cedar Ridge in present time with i
Alexis
Jun 23, 2017 Alexis rated it it was amazing
This is easily one of my faves of 2017. More of a review to come...
Dani
Jun 04, 2017 Dani rated it it was amazing
If there's one thing that Jeannine can do is make me fall in love with a contemporary romance that makes me need more. This is not my first book by this author, and I can safely say with each book she releases she grips me in her roller coaster, pulling me along with her words until I'm left reeling with emotion.

Once again Jeannine weaves a tale of two people who are relatable, and that's what I love about her books. You can put yourself in the characters shoes and journey along with them in th
Reanell Tisdale
Jun 20, 2017 Reanell Tisdale rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
4.5 stars!

Wrecked was my first book by this author. I loved everything about it. The blurb...bartender and cop? Ummm YES PLEASE?! The cover? Absolutely stunning. The story? Well, I have 4.5 stars so she sure did something right!

I loved Leah and Adam. The connection they had and the tragedy that tore them apart had such an emotional punch. Reading about how much Leah loved Matthew McConaughey was very entertaining. Because, HELLO IT'S MATTHEW MCCONAUGHEY!!

Adam stole the show for me. He is perfe
Mel
Jun 20, 2017 Mel rated it really liked it
3.5 “all right, all right, all right” stars!

Leah Paige's dream is finally in her sights. She has everything under control as she gets ready to take over the bar she has been working at since she was eighteen. With the help of her wonderful family, she has saved enough money to buy the bar from the current owner and make it her own. People don't take her seriously in her small town though, and she sets out to prove she is so much more than the bartender who didn't go to college. Everything is fal
MillsyLovesBooks
Jun 08, 2017 MillsyLovesBooks rated it it was amazing
 photo 1D4297A4-9043-44E0-BA19-CD313ECA3C85_zpsakavbqlq.jpg

I have been Wrecked, I have fell in love with this book!! Adam & Leah's story is a heartbreakingly beautiful read. Jeannine Colette is a new to me author and this book right here is one of the reasons I love to read and blog. I started this book today and could not put it down.

photo quot_zpsfdcurhom.pngFor the heart finds comfort in the moments cherished with the touch of hand."

Wrecked was a fantastic read, well written and i was pulled into the story from the beginning. We get glimpses into thier past which really
Michelle
Jun 15, 2017 Michelle rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
4.5 stars. Leah Paige has all of her dreams wrapped up in the bar McConaughey's that she's about to take over and own. She's never worked harder for something in her life and she's not going to let anything get in her way. Even if she's arrested and has to deal with Adam Reingold, a straight-laced and by-the-book police officer and former best friend, but now a huge thorn in her side, bordering on sworn enemy. From that moment, my interest was peaked, there's obviously some history there that I ...more
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jul 03, 2017 Nerdy Dirty & Flirty rated it really liked it
description
This being my first book from Jeannine Colette, I wasn't sure what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised by how much I fell in love with this story.
I enjoyed the easy flow. Colette mixes a variety of different elements so well. A history full of love and heartbreak unfolds throughout the book and we are able to see the significance Leah and Adam once had on one another, and how that effects their current relationship. Pain from the past is scattered amongst sweet gestures, witty banter, and stro
Alex
Jun 06, 2017 Alex rated it it was amazing
Alright, alright, alright!

4.5 amazing stars.⭐ (that tend to be more like 5 stars)

“For when the day ends and evening’s bleak, may there be a home for all souls to find peace in the long dark of night.”

I received and ARC version for an honest review, so here it is:

Storyline:
I'll just start this review with the storyline of the book.

I feel like the story had a very good storyline. It was well written and interesting. I loved the story of the main characters and I enjoyed seeing how everything deve
Christine
Jun 20, 2017 Christine rated it it was amazing
Wrecked by Jeannine Colette is a smart, multi genre romance with just the right amount of angst and comedic elements. This story centers around Leah Paige & Adam Reingold who have a history together and haven't spoken for almost 7 years, even though they both live in the same small town. Circumstance throws these two together again and fate takes these two on a ride you don't wanna get off.

When I see there is going to be a new Jeannine book I get tingles - I freaking adore her writing style
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
When I was little, my mom was part of the Double Day book club. She had piles and piles of books lying around the house; most of them with Fabio-esque men and a scantily clad woman set in a different century. I made up stories in my head just from looking at the covers.

When I as 9, I wrote stories using my best friend as a muse. They were romances...but for the 9-year-old. She was the only one wh
More about Jeannine Colette...