Start by marking “Fall with Me (Sixth Street Bands #2)” as Want to Read:
Fall with Me (Sixth Street Bands #2)

Fall with Me (Sixth Street Bands #2)

4.21  ·  Rating details ·  350 Ratings  ·  122 Reviews
Love isn’t an emotion—it’s a chemical reaction.
Like gasoline meeting a flame. Eventually, the fire burns out.
Luckily I’m in the right business. Women don’t expect more than I can give.
When I meet Melody, I’m on board for a little fun.
I admit, she’s under my skin. But since we share the same philosophy there’s no chance this will turn into anything more.
Is there?
Published December 15th 2016 by Sixth Street Press (first published December 19th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Fall with Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fall with Me

Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

➦This is a sweet and sexy rockstar romance and I was glad to be granted an audiobook by the author to get a glimpse of her writing style. If you enjoy "rockstar falls for a regular girl" trope and somewhat lighthearted reads then definitely pick this one up!

➦The hero is very likable and so is the heroine, for that matter. A couple of secondary characters were also rather memorable. I want to mention that I've read this book months ago and only now getting around to writing a review. I do remembe
Natalie The Biblioholic
Release Date: December 15, 2016
Genre: Contemporary Romance
POV: Hero - 1st person
Steam: 3
Series or Standalone: Can be read as a standalone but is Book 2 of the Sixth Street Bands series

Okay y'all, this book was incredibly good. Although it was short, in no way did the story seem rushed. The pacing of the plot and the interaction between the characters made for quite the entertaining little read.

Christian is the bassist for a soon-to-be famous band, Caged. Melody is a college student who
Book-Bosomed  blog
Nov 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
“Autumn’s gone baby, but you still remain. Under my skin, tumbling ‘round my brain.
Leaves have fallen, and the writing’s on the wall. You’re not coming back, but I’m lost in fall.”

A fast food joint probably isn’t where you’d expect to meet a rock star, nor is the crabby cashier likely the person to become the love of your life. While defying statistics and probability might go against Christian Sears and Melody Sullivan’s nature, it’s certainly in their fate.

I really enjoyed the unconventio
♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ I like
Nov 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 10-kindle, 14-arc

Fall with Me by Jayne Frost was a fast read i devoured in on session. It was my first book by this author and I honestly like her writing style. The leading characters are well developed - yet there is still room for emotional development - as I could not fully connect with the characters.

I do not want to go into detail about the plot to avoid spoilers but I am pretty convinced that readers of "rocker romances" are going to like this book.

Oh and in case you wonder - yes even famous people need
Hanne
Apr 20, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: new-adult
Melody’s first meeting with the famous rock star Christian isn’t a pleasant one. When she meets him again at the library, she realizes that he’s not like she expected him to be. Christian isn’t letting Melody go without a fight and he chases her. Christian wants to be with Melody whenever he can. Melody doesn’t mind spending time with him, but she also wants to guard her heart.

Christian is a great character. He is not like other rock stars I’ve read about. He’s refreshing. He’s extremely smart
Tpagirl
Fall with Me is the first book I've read by Jayne Frost and the second in the Sixth Street Bands series. I received a complimentary copy for an honest review.

Christian "Wikipedia" Sears is the bassist for the band Caged. He's gorgeous, confident and fun loving; yet he's also super intelligent and geeky - in a good way. Melody "Mel" Sullivan is gorgeous, brash, snarky and brilliant. She's weeks away from her college graduation, where she's devoted her time to medical research.

The band was on an e
Doris
Dec 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was a rock romance that brought out something additional to the “normal” rocker books. This one gave you a little inside look at a disease many have and I felt it was done with great taste. Even with that aside it gave you a rocker that was not only hot and could get any girl he wanted just like the rest of his bandmates. Christian was a little different than most rockers and had been labeled as a nerd by some of those close to him; the man was very smart which he needed to be in order to k ...more
Karin
Apr 23, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is my first book by Jayne Frost but, after reading this book I want to go back and read book 1. I didn't have any problem following along with this book however.

This was a quick, sweet read told completely from Christian, the heros, POV. Christian isn't the typical rockstar I've read about. He's nerdy and I loved him for that. He knew Melody was different from the moment they met and wasn't willing to let her disappear from his life. After there first meeting goes bad, shes surprised to bum
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 4 / 5 stars

Christian turned out to be such a surprise. A sexy rockstar who is also a geek, double hotness! He definitely surprised me. I really enjoyed his story.
However, this was such an insta love and I don't really like how fast things go in those. Giving that, the story was short but definitely sweet.

Melanie at first glance was a total bitch but she was hiding her soft behind that attitude. Her life was anything but simple, having diabetes and a sick grandmother who is the only fam
Payton (Payton's Book Thoughts)
For the full review, please visit paytonsbookthoughts.wordpress.com

This is the second book in the Sixth Street Band series and I reviewed this at the request of the author as well. Do I dare say this book was better than the first? I think I can say that. But they were both amazing either way!

This time around we got to hear Christian’s story from his perspective. Another love story from the perspective of a male MC. Now y’all know I’m REALLY HOOKED right?

My favorite thing about this book was tha
Steph's Rom Book Talk
NOT WHAT I EXPECTED!!! I really liked this very different take on rock star meets his match story. The entire story is from the male POV and Christian is not your normal rock star band member. I loved every aspect of him, he was kind, sweet, sexy (in my mind), and reflective. Melody was sassy, sweet, caring, and a ball of funny that you just cheered for. Both characters had so much heart and everything that they go through you feel right along with them. This book/novella is part of a series of ...more
Jackie R *Fire and Ice Book Reviews*
**ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review.***

This is my first book by Jayne Frost but definitely not my last.

I was hooked by the blurb and Ms. Frost followed through with an amazing book over all.

I loved getting to know Melody, Christian, and the other guys in the band.

5 stars. I highly recommend this book.
I can't wait to read the next book in this series.
Michell Hall casper
So not what you would expect from a rock star read. Christian melted my heart!!! I absolutely fell in love with Christian and Melody. They are perfect for each other in every way. This is another read told in the POV of the male character. I don't want to say to much because I don't want to give anything away. It is definitely a must read!!!!!!
Quirks
Apr 24, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017-reads

Christian is the bassist of the band Caged and is recording new music. Melody is college student. They both lead very different lives but they're both math nerds. And neither of them are interested in a relationship. So when they're faced with a mutual attraction, they decide to give it the good ol' no-strings try.

So they both do their own work and they have sex. Except they also bond over witty banter and math, of all things, because when does no-strings ever work? One person always get
Krystal Amora Book Reviews
Dec 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Fall with Me by Jayne Frost Sixth Street Bands Book 2

This is the first book I have read from Jayne Frost and I must say the story was solid and a joy to read. The characters we well developed and the story line was familiar with a twist that I haven’t read before.

Meet Melody and Christian the awesome characters in this book. These characters are similar but very different. Melody is a college student who has been studying proteins and is part of some very intense research. Christian on the other
Julia - The Romance Bibliophile
Dec 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
I was given an eBook copy of Fall with Me by the author in exchange for an honest review. Thank you!

Fall with Me is the second standalone novella in the Sixth Street Bands series by Jayne Frost, and although it's not necessary to read Gone for You, the first novella in the series, I would highly recommend doing so if you want to know more about the music group Caged and the characters. It had almost been two years since I had read Gone for You, so it took me a while to remember all of the charac
Ria -  Reading Is Our Satisfaction
Fall in love with Christian and Mel.....

I was lucky when I was given the opportunity to read FALL WITH ME, I was able to read it immediately after finishing GONE FOR YOU. Even though this is a series, the books can very easily be read as stand alsones. Once again Jayne has written a book that flowed beautifully and was easy to read. Her writing formula is obviously working as I struggled to put this book down, reading it in only a few hours.

As with he first book, I fell in love with the two main
Uzma
Apr 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Fall With Me, by Jayne Frost, is my first book by the author and I have gotten quite familiar with the rockstar and simple girl, rockstar and simple guy story lines, in the recent time and I gotta say, they have an appeal of their own.
This story hits a bit close to home. Not in its entirety but in bits and pieces, and therefore I felt more of a connection with the main characters.
So we have this amazing rocker guy, who isn't your average rockstar. He is a bit nerdy and knows what he wants, he's
☆Tweety ☆

Fall With Me is such a short and deep novella of the "Sixth Street Bands" series. The protagonist is Christian, bassist of the band Caged and a real geek-nerd. We are told the events from his perspective, which was new for me because I usually read dual or female POVs. Being a novella, things develop quite fast but it's not an issue for me because the characters realize their feelings slowly and form a strong bond.

The heroine of the series was Melody "Mel". She is about to graduate and
Gabby
Dec 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great characters?…Yes. Witty dialogue?…Yes. Sweet, sexy, and surprisingly moving?…Yes, yes and yes. Fall With Me gets an astounding YES! from me. The second installment in the Sixth Street Band series is a quick, easy and smooth romance novella that sucked me in from the very beginning. And because I’m selfish, I want more!

Christian did not believe in love. Biologically, people were not meant to stay together. The attraction always fades. For him and his lifestyle as bassist for the band Caged,
Lauren - SERIESous Books

**I received a review copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own and not influenced by my source.**

I was so happy that Fall With Me built upon the potential I saw when reading the first book in the Sixth Street Bands' series. While Gone for YouGone for You seemed rushed, this one had perfect pacing.

It definitely helped that the Mel and Christian had great chemistry from the start. It was easy for me to see why they would be drawn to each other. They are both gee
Cassie
Feb 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fall With Me is the first book I've read by Author Jayne Frost, and I'm so glad I agreed to review this book. Fall With Me is book 2 in the Sixth Street Band Romance, but you don't have to read book one. This could be read as a standalone, I did and I wasn't lost at all.

It was supposed to be a one night stand, with breakfast. But Christian and Melody decide to let it play out on it's on and have a bit of fun, nothing serious, just sex. Just an Autumn fling. Christian's never been in a relationsh
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
What a sweet and refreshingly different story. I went in expecting the typical true rockstar book and was surprisingly taken aback to find something different. I really enjoyed this storyline of a hot, sexy, sweet, kind rockstar and the sassy, strong, caring grad student who was more than meets the eye (at least for Christian).
There were so many sweet moments with these two that made you just swoon. If you ever had a crush on a hot rocker then this book is for you. I loved that we got this story
Beth C.
Apr 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
After reading and loving the first Sixth Street Bands book, "Gone For You", when I got a chance to review this book I jumped at the chance. This one was just as good as the first in the series. This book focused on Christian, bass player for the band Caged, from Austin. Although a famous rock star, Christian is extremely intelligent (not to mention smokin' hot). This has always been a point of contention in his family, especially with his mathematician father, who thinks that Christian is wastin ...more
victoria
Dec 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved the 2nd Book in the 6th Street Bands Series.
This book was better than the first. Deeper. I loved the connection between Christian and Melody. I loved the fact it was set in Austin. And, yes, I even loved the issues Melody had and how they didn't matter to Christian. Ahhh, Christian. A hot, sexy, and SMART, rock star. How different is that? This story had much more to do with how the characters grew to know each other than the fact that he was musician. While there was music in the plot, i
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
Jan 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing

***** 5 Cranky Stars *****

If you are a fan of rocker romances, then you are going to love Fall with Me by Jayne Frost. This romance novel was so well written that I did not want it to end. Normally I am wary of romance stories from the male POV but the author nailed it. I almost felt like I was seeing everything through Christian’s eyes.

I really enjoyed his first meeting with Melody. I love how the most mundane setting can lead you to the love of your life. Seriously the romance world needs to
Kendra B
Dec 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I'm not normally a romance reader. A friend of mine suggested this author and after reading the first book, I picked this one up and I'm so glad I did. While I really loved the first book, this one was even better. It's hard to picture a super intelligent rock star, but that is who Christian Sears is. I usually have to stretch to get through some far-fetched plot line when I read romance. Don't get me wrong, I like a little junk food now and then in my healthy diet. That's kind of the way I feel ...more
Indie Editor Nancy
Jan 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading this rock start romance book about college aged rockers and a self-absorbed science geek Melody. "Mel was hardheaded, all right. And smart. Not to mention sexy as hell."
"For someone that spent her formative years watching mold grow, the girl had no patience."
Christian's band mates call him 'Wikipedia' because he is also very smart and a know it all at times.
This pair of geeks met at a restaurant, and Melody actually loses her job because of how she speaks to Christian. T
Ginny Deffendall
Apr 14, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked this one! It combines a few things I like -- rock romance and, surprisingly, NERDS, with a few things I identify with, like diabetes, studying hard and working to put yourself through school.

Christian may be the bassist for the hot rock band, Caged, but he's also wicked smart. I like that the book shares the truth that you can be hot and nerdy. I find nerds extremely sexy, myself.

Like the first book in the series, Fall With Me is a quick read -- just a few hours for me. But in that tim
books4me
Jan 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I thought this rockstar read would be all about being on the road and groupies but it wasn't at all! What was unique was this book was all from Christian's point of view! Christian belongs to the group, Caged. It's really takes a back burner to this book. We know it's a popular group and all the band member's have had their share of enjoying groupies. I missed reading the first book and I had no problems following along. Melody is a science major, graduating soon and needing to finish her resear ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
I write about the things that move me. Music and soulmates and bad boys with as much heart as attitude. I'm a sucker for a happy ending and a killer soundtrack.

My Rockstar Romance Series—Sixth Street Bands—centers around the Austin, Texas music scene. A place I will forever consider my home.

Join my reader group on Facebook for exclusive content, giveaways, and the latest Sixth Street Bands news :

Sixth Street Bands (5 books)
  • Gone For You (Sixth Street Bands, #1)
  • Missing From Me (Sixth Street Bands, #3)
  • Lost For You (Sixth Street Bands, #4)
  • Down To You (Sixth Street Bands #5)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
  • Bittersweet
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Heirs of Grace
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
  • Impossible Saints
    $22.73 $1.99
  • Hudson (Fixed, #4)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Only a Millionaire (The Sinclairs #6.5)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Elite (Eagle Elite, #1)
  • Kulti
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Soul Summoner  (The Soul Summoner, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • April / May / June (Calendar Girl #4-6)
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Lumière (The Illumination Paradox, #1)
  • Valorous (Quantum, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tempting Dusty (Temptation Saga, #1)
  • When Never Comes
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures with the Boss (Misadventures, #12)
  • The End of the Affair
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Baby Daddy
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twice Bitten (Argeneau #27)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures of a Good Wife (Misadventures, #6)
  • Calendar Girl: Volume Three
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Love and Other Unknown Variables
    $7.99 $0.99
  • Storm Warned (Grim, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Real Thing (Sugar Lake, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Bronze Horseman (The Bronze Horseman, #1)
  • A Messy, Beautiful Life
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Pestilence (The Four Horsemen, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Twisted Up (Taking Chances, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Forged In Ash (Red-Hot SEALs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Fangs and Fennel (The Venom Trilogy, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)