Start by marking “Fall with Me (Sixth Street Bands #2)” as Want to Read:
Fall with Me (Sixth Street Bands #2)

Fall with Me (Sixth Street Bands #2)

As the bassist for the band Caged, the last three years have been one, long non-stop party. Sure, I’ve had some regrets. Everyone does. But getting trapped in a relationship isn’t one of them. I know good and well what happens when the attraction fades. I’ve seen it first hand. Love is a zero sum game, so why play? As long as I'm upfront about my feelings, no one gets hurt ...more
Published December 15th 2016 by Sixth Street Press (first published December 19th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Fall with Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fall with Me

Natalie The Biblioholic
Release Date: December 15, 2016
Genre: Contemporary Romance
POV: Hero - 1st person
Steam: 3
Series or Standalone: Can be read as a standalone but is Book 2 of the Sixth Street Bands series

Okay y'all, this book was incredibly good. Although it was short, in no way did the story seem rushed. The pacing of the plot and the interaction between the characters made for quite the entertaining little read.

Christian is the bassist for a soon-to-be famous band, Caged. Melody is a college student who
Book-Bosomed  blog
Nov 19, 2016 Book-Bosomed blog rated it it was amazing
“Autumn’s gone baby, but you still remain. Under my skin, tumbling ‘round my brain.
Leaves have fallen, and the writing’s on the wall. You’re not coming back, but I’m lost in fall.”

A fast food joint probably isn’t where you’d expect to meet a rock star, nor is the crabby cashier likely the person to become the love of your life. While defying statistics and probability might go against Christian Sears and Melody Sullivan’s nature, it’s certainly in their fate.

I really enjoyed the unconventio
Hanne
Apr 20, 2017 Hanne rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: new-adult
Melody’s first meeting with the famous rock star Christian isn’t a pleasant one. When she meets him again at the library, she realizes that he’s not like she expected him to be. Christian isn’t letting Melody go without a fight and he chases her. Christian wants to be with Melody whenever he can. Melody doesn’t mind spending time with him, but she also wants to guard her heart.

Christian is a great character. He is not like other rock stars I’ve read about. He’s refreshing. He’s extremely smart
Doris
Dec 11, 2016 Doris rated it really liked it
This was a rock romance that brought out something additional to the “normal” rocker books. This one gave you a little inside look at a disease many have and I felt it was done with great taste. Even with that aside it gave you a rocker that was not only hot and could get any girl he wanted just like the rest of his bandmates. Christian was a little different than most rockers and had been labeled as a nerd by some of those close to him; the man was very smart which he needed to be in order to k ...more
Tpagirl
Fall with Me is the first book I've read by Jayne Frost and the second in the Sixth Street Bands series. I received a complimentary copy for an honest review.

Christian "Wikipedia" Sears is the bassist for the band Caged. He's gorgeous, confident and fun loving; yet he's also super intelligent and geeky - in a good way. Melody "Mel" Sullivan is gorgeous, brash, snarky and brilliant. She's weeks away from her college graduation, where she's devoted her time to medical research.

The band was on an e
Karin
Apr 23, 2017 Karin rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is my first book by Jayne Frost but, after reading this book I want to go back and read book 1. I didn't have any problem following along with this book however.

This was a quick, sweet read told completely from Christian, the heros, POV. Christian isn't the typical rockstar I've read about. He's nerdy and I loved him for that. He knew Melody was different from the moment they met and wasn't willing to let her disappear from his life. After there first meeting goes bad, shes surprised to bum
♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡
Dec 08, 2016 ♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ rated it really liked it
Shelves: 10-kindle, 14-arc

Fall with Me by Jayne Frost was a fast read i devoured in on session. It was my first book by this author and I honestly like her writing style. The leading characters are well developed - yet there is still room for emotional development - as I could not fully connect with the characters.

I do not want to go into detail about the plot to avoid spoilers but I am pretty convinced that readers of "rocker romances" are going to like this book.

Oh and in case you wonder - yes even famous people need
Payton (Payton's Book Thoughts)
For the full review, please visit paytonsbookthoughts.wordpress.com

This is the second book in the Sixth Street Band series and I reviewed this at the request of the author as well. Do I dare say this book was better than the first? I think I can say that. But they were both amazing either way!

This time around we got to hear Christian’s story from his perspective. Another love story from the perspective of a male MC. Now y’all know I’m REALLY HOOKED right?

My favorite thing about this book was tha
Steph's Rom Book Talk
NOT WHAT I EXPECTED!!! I really liked this very different take on rock star meets his match story. The entire story is from the male POV and Christian is not your normal rock star band member. I loved every aspect of him, he was kind, sweet, sexy (in my mind), and reflective. Melody was sassy, sweet, caring, and a ball of funny that you just cheered for. Both characters had so much heart and everything that they go through you feel right along with them. This book/novella is part of a series of ...more
Quirks
Apr 24, 2017 Quirks rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017-reads

Christian is the bassist of the band Caged and is recording new music. Melody is college student. They both lead very different lives but they're both math nerds. And neither of them are interested in a relationship. So when they're faced with a mutual attraction, they decide to give it the good ol' no-strings try.

So they both do their own work and they have sex. Except they also bond over witty banter and math, of all things, because when does no-strings ever work? One person always get
Uzma Shad
Apr 05, 2017 Uzma Shad rated it really liked it
Fall With Me, by Jayne Frost, is my first book by the author and I have gotten quite familiar with the rockstar and simple girl, rockstar and simple guy story lines, in the recent time and I gotta say, they have an appeal of their own.
This story hits a bit close to home. Not in its entirety but in bits and pieces, and therefore I felt more of a connection with the main characters.
So we have this amazing rocker guy, who isn't your average rockstar. He is a bit nerdy and knows what he wants, he's
☆Tweety ☆

Fall With Me is such a short and deep novella of the "Sixth Street Bands" series. The protagonist is Christian, bassist of the band Caged and a real geek-nerd. We are told the events from his perspective, which was new for me because I usually read dual or female POVs. Being a novella, things develop quite fast but it's not an issue for me because the characters realize their feelings slowly and form a strong bond.

The heroine of the series was Melody "Mel". She is about to graduate and
Lauren - SERIESous Books

**I received a review copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own and not influenced by my source.**

I was so happy that Fall With Me built upon the potential I saw when reading the first book in the Sixth Street Bands' series. While Gone for YouGone for You seemed rushed, this one had perfect pacing.

It definitely helped that the Mel and Christian had great chemistry from the start. It was easy for me to see why they would be drawn to each other. They are both gee
Ginny Deffendall
Apr 14, 2017 Ginny Deffendall rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked this one! It combines a few things I like -- rock romance and, surprisingly, NERDS, with a few things I identify with, like diabetes, studying hard and working to put yourself through school.

Christian may be the bassist for the hot rock band, Caged, but he's also wicked smart. I like that the book shares the truth that you can be hot and nerdy. I find nerds extremely sexy, myself.

Like the first book in the series, Fall With Me is a quick read -- just a few hours for me. But in that tim
All4Books Reviews
Mar 19, 2017 All4Books Reviews rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: blog-worthy
I was given this book for free in exchange for my honest review of this book.

Short Review:

Overall Rating: 5 stars!

Jayne has had such unique books, and I've read Gone For You (Book one) as well. In this book, we meet Christian and Mel, a witty, dynamic duo with secrets to hide. Jayne's writing has only gotten better in this book, and I once again enjoyed her book. It was unique, sexy, and new. Jayne is original in the fact that she writes completely from a male POV, and does it extremely well.
wendy Shelton
Mar 23, 2017 wendy Shelton rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a great story, it was real, two people Christian and Melody meeting in a fast food joint, maybe not your norm for a rockstar but Christian is your average rocker there's more than meets the eye and Melody is a strong, smart character as well. I love how the relationship grew and build and felt very real, loved it.
Stacy Aube
Mar 18, 2017 Stacy Aube rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received and voluntary reviewed an ARC of this book. This book was read and reviewed by Stacy Aube for Cutting Muse Blog Review.

The second book in the Sixth Street band series. I enjoyed this book as much as the first book. This story centers around Christian the bassist for the band Caged. When Christian meets the angry spitfire something inside him comes alive. Can he win her attention, and if he does can hold on to something he doesn't believe in?

Good story will be waiting for Sean's story,
Stephanie  Mae
Mar 12, 2017 Stephanie Mae rated it really liked it
OMG this was a great book from start to finish. Christian and Mel while a lot alike are sooo different. I loved that when they met Mel was so snarky and Christian seem to love it. I guess being a rock star he isn't used to women who don't fall at his feet. Then the next time they meet its in a library!!! How cool is that! The guys in the band called Christian Wikipedia, so you know he's not your typical rock star. Mel is a grad student who is about to graduate. At first its all facts and its jus ...more
Krystal Amora Book Reviews
Dec 11, 2016 Krystal Amora Book Reviews rated it it was amazing
Fall with Me by Jayne Frost Sixth Street Bands Book 2

This is the first book I have read from Jayne Frost and I must say the story was solid and a joy to read. The characters we well developed and the story line was familiar with a twist that I haven’t read before.

Meet Melody and Christian the awesome characters in this book. These characters are similar but very different. Melody is a college student who has been studying proteins and is part of some very intense research. Christian on the other
Ria -  Reading Is Our Satisfaction
Fall in love with Christian and Mel.....

I was lucky when I was given the opportunity to read FALL WITH ME, I was able to read it immediately after finishing GONE FOR YOU. Even though this is a series, the books can very easily be read as stand alsones. Once again Jayne has written a book that flowed beautifully and was easy to read. Her writing formula is obviously working as I struggled to put this book down, reading it in only a few hours.

As with he first book, I fell in love with the two main
Gabby
Dec 10, 2016 Gabby rated it it was amazing
Great characters?…Yes. Witty dialogue?…Yes. Sweet, sexy, and surprisingly moving?…Yes, yes and yes. Fall With Me gets an astounding YES! from me. The second installment in the Sixth Street Band series is a quick, easy and smooth romance novella that sucked me in from the very beginning. And because I’m selfish, I want more!

Christian did not believe in love. Biologically, people were not meant to stay together. The attraction always fades. For him and his lifestyle as bassist for the band Caged,
Cassie
Feb 15, 2017 Cassie rated it it was amazing
Fall With Me is the first book I've read by Author Jayne Frost, and I'm so glad I agreed to review this book. Fall With Me is book 2 in the Sixth Street Band Romance, but you don't have to read book one. This could be read as a standalone, I did and I wasn't lost at all.

It was supposed to be a one night stand, with breakfast. But Christian and Melody decide to let it play out on it's on and have a bit of fun, nothing serious, just sex. Just an Autumn fling. Christian's never been in a relationsh
Linda
Feb 19, 2017 Linda rated it really liked it
Being a bassist in the rock band Caged is Christian's job but it doesn't have a whole lot to do with the story. The focus is all on the romance between Christian and Melody, the sassy girl who first catches his attention at a fast food place. He's a nerdy but sweet rock star and she's a grad student with attitude who dreams of one day finding a cure for a couple of diseases that have a huge impact on her life. These characters are both likable and have a lot of chemistry. The romance moves along ...more
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
What a sweet and refreshingly different story. I went in expecting the typical true rockstar book and was surprisingly taken aback to find something different. I really enjoyed this storyline of a hot, sexy, sweet, kind rockstar and the sassy, strong, caring grad student who was more than meets the eye (at least for Christian).
There were so many sweet moments with these two that made you just swoon. If you ever had a crush on a hot rocker then this book is for you. I loved that we got this story
victoria
Dec 17, 2016 victoria rated it it was amazing
Loved the 2nd Book in the 6th Street Bands Series.
This book was better than the first. Deeper. I loved the connection between Christian and Melody. I loved the fact it was set in Austin. And, yes, I even loved the issues Melody had and how they didn't matter to Christian. Ahhh, Christian. A hot, sexy, and SMART, rock star. How different is that? This story had much more to do with how the characters grew to know each other than the fact that he was musician. While there was music in the plot, i
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
Jan 29, 2017 Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon rated it it was amazing

***** 5 Cranky Stars *****

If you are a fan of rocker romances, then you are going to love Fall with Me by Jayne Frost. This romance novel was so well written that I did not want it to end. Normally I am wary of romance stories from the male POV but the author nailed it. I almost felt like I was seeing everything through Christian’s eyes.

I really enjoyed his first meeting with Melody. I love how the most mundane setting can lead you to the love of your life. Seriously the romance world needs to
Ashley Tomlinson
Jan 25, 2017 Ashley Tomlinson rated it really liked it
I love rock star romances. They seriously get me every time, I mean is there anything hotter than a rock star? Nope, don't think so. I read Gone for you, a few months ago and at first, I was kind of bummed that this book didn't revolve around Cameron and Lily again. That didn't last long though because I adored Melody's smart mouth. I was so happy that finally, a nerd girl met a nerd guy and they were both attractive. I'm so tired of the shy, awkward smart girls falling for the super hot guy.

Ch
Kendra Block
Dec 17, 2016 Kendra Block rated it it was amazing
I'm not normally a romance reader. A friend of mine suggested this author and after reading the first book, I picked this one up and I'm so glad I did. While I really loved the first book, this one was even better. It's hard to picture a super intelligent rock star, but that is who Christian Sears is. I usually have to stretch to get through some far-fetched plot line when I read romance. Don't get me wrong, I like a little junk food now and then in my healthy diet. That's kind of the way I feel ...more
Indie Editor Nancy
Jan 28, 2017 Indie Editor Nancy rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading this rock start romance book about college aged rockers and a self-absorbed science geek Melody. "Mel was hardheaded, all right. And smart. Not to mention sexy as hell."
"For someone that spent her formative years watching mold grow, the girl had no patience."
Christian's band mates call him 'Wikipedia' because he is also very smart and a know it all at times.
This pair of geeks met at a restaurant, and Melody actually loses her job because of how she speaks to Christian. T
books4me
Jan 26, 2017 books4me rated it it was amazing
I thought this rockstar read would be all about being on the road and groupies but it wasn't at all! What was unique was this book was all from Christian's point of view! Christian belongs to the group, Caged. It's really takes a back burner to this book. We know it's a popular group and all the band member's have had their share of enjoying groupies. I missed reading the first book and I had no problems following along. Melody is a science major, graduating soon and needing to finish her resear ...more
« previous 1 3 4 next »
I write about the things that move me. Music and soulmates and bad-boys with as much heart as attitude. I'm a sucker for a happy ending and a killer soundtrack.

My first series—Sixth Street Bands—centers around the Austin, Texas music scene, a place I will forever consider my home.

VISIT ME ON FACEBOOK!

CHECK ME OUT ON AMAZON!

http://
More about Jayne Frost...

Sixth Street Bands (2 books)
  • Gone for You (Sixth Street Bands #1)