Start by marking “Reaper (Dark Assassins, #2)” as Want to Read:
Reaper (Dark Assassins, #2)

Reaper

(Dark Assassins #2)

A wolf-shifter and his powerful human.

Reaper had expected it to be an easy assignment. Break into a biotech facility with minimum security and rescue a group of immortals who were subject to deadly experiments and eliminate those who might try to fight back. But the moment he walked into the glass prison and spotted a human woman being held with the immortals, his mission
Kindle Edition, First , 165 pages
Published November 15th 2016 by Valerie Ullmer

To ask other readers questions about Reaper, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reaper

Start your review of Reaper (Dark Assassins, #2)
Alba M.
Nov 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Reaper ha estado buscando a la chica de los laboratorios desde que se escapó delante de sus narices. Hay algo en ella que lo atrae, que saca sus instintos protectores, pero ella ya se le ha escapado dos veces. No habrá una tercera. Cuando la salva de una asesino decide tomar la decisión por ella y llevarsela a su casa. Pero convencerla de que no está poniéndolos en peligro resultará una tarea complicada.

Se que tanto este, como el primer libro serían considerados libros cortos pero es que me han
 Rosebud
On the hunt for more than a month to find the mysterious human female who fled when the team raided the Biotech lab, Reaper finally gets a break when he scents her in an empty house. Able to extract her just as she's about to be recaptured, Reaper's wolf recognizes what Reaper had suspected - that this girl was his mate.

Ara was able to escape when the lab she was being held as a prisoner at is raided. On the run with no resources, Ara is finally cornered though it seems that instead of being re
Keri
Dec 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
I didn't like this as much as the previous one but I did enjoy it.
Eva Millien
Mar 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Expecting an easy assignment, Reaper was no way prepared for her but as soon as he spotter her, she became his mission and he was determined to find her in this gripping thrill ride. Reaper and Ara are bold characters that demand attention and give readers a thrilling, passionate read full of emotional turmoil and readers can’t help but be completely captivated by their story. Ara is an innocent that is leery of love and unable to trust but with no resources and running out of ideas about how to ...more
Speed
May 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another great read in this series! I ABSOLUTELY adore Reaper. In the previous book, Reaper meets who he thinks may be his mate, after breaching a lab where shifters are being kept prisoners for testing. After searching for her he finally meets up with Ara, right before the men who have been chasing her, almost barge into her place. He rescues her and they start off a bit rocky but Reaper does everything right. I mean everything! He lets her know how he feels, he tells her the truth, he never sto ...more
Icu2qtpi
Feb 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Soul Mates

I devoured this book like a starving person! It was such an engrossing story that I couldn't put it down. This, the second in the Dark Assassin's series, is the story of wolf shifter, Reaper, and human, Ara. The story picks up right where we left off, with Reaper trying to track down the mysterious brunette who escaped when the assassin's rescued the shifters from The Standard. Reaper knows immediately that there is something different about Ara and he can't help the possessive feeling
JodyL
Nov 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ava and Reaper

Ava was one of the people that was captured by the lab where Liv worked. She was there for more than six months of experimentaion and beatings. When the team came to rescue all the immortals she blinded the team so could escape on her own.
Reaper tracked her for a month before he found her. She looked starved and exhausted. About ten minutes after he saw her enter a cabin that wasn't in use, another man came to the door and tried to break in. He had a ear bud in and Reaper could hea
Kirha
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well hello Reaper and Ara!

Book two in this series had everything book one had and so much more. It focuses on the shifter aptly named Reaper, and his human live interest, Ara.
I love how story brings together aspects of book one, yet still keeps those two the main focus.

Just like book one, the heat factor was exponentially high, the action equally as elevated. I never want to get on Reaper’s bad side, especially if I put his woman in danger. The man shows no mercy!

Yes they had a HEA and it made
Mandy Moffat
Apr 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Book 2 in the Dark assasins series, and we get to find out whats benn going on with Reaper who was absent for the last part of Book 1.

Reaper and Aria's story was less angst filled than Kai and Livs, As having watched Kai make mistakes, Reaper vowed to be more open with his Mate Ara, and their relationship quickly evolved.

A lot of the book was spent exploring Ara's abilities and the Mystery of the man who was after Ara spent a lot of the time being a background issue with the final fight quickly
Julie
Reaper was in the previous book (Kai .... Dark Assassins book 1) he’d seen the story evolve with Kai and Olivia (and was a little jealous) and vowed that if he ever had a mate, he’d tell her how he felt.
Reaper is a wolf shifter (bigger than your average normal wolf) and also works for the same company Kai works for. Also a bit of a loner, he interacts when he has to, but generally works alone.

Ara had been captured and used as an experiment (she was also in the previous book) her blood constant
CeeRee Fields
Apr 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The story had several twists and turns I didn't expect and a few surprises that kept me flipping the pages. When Ara finally trusted Reaper and allowed herself to love him it made me want to jump up and shout. Between the action and chemistry with the two characters, I stayed up well past dawn wanting to see how it ended and was not disappointed. I wasn't sure about Ara in the beginning but by the end, I was cheering her and Reaper on.
Yetunde Monz
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This Series is Great

I started with Kai, which is the first book in the series, and became hooked. I finally found a new series I can sink in to and I am having a great time. The assassins are loveable and the heroines are equally loveable. The story line is not overpowering and the romance is sweet.
Sarah Armstrong
Jul 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved Xander

Xander was so good. He let nothing stop him from claiming his mate, even her. Great interaction with all the characters, you can feel their love for each other. Loved ara.
Myra Espino
Jun 04, 2019 rated it really liked it

Reaper is the first book I've read written by Valerie Ullmer. I was interested in the story of this book. Love the characters and story. I love everyone of the characters. I'm looking forward to read the other books in the series.
Amanda Vermaak
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
SHIFTERS

Awesome. I loved all the shifters aka assassins. One tiny little human beating the snot out of them was hilarious. Hopefully the rest of the assassins will get their stories told. I loved this book
Victoria
Nov 05, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: freebie, paranormal
2.5 Stars
Mar
Jul 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 stars
I was pretty good book. Better than the first one for sure.
Sex scenes were pretty steamy... love Reaper! and adore Ara!
Good book!
Karen Sebeika
Aug 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great one

I love this series it has everything danger hot shifters and great love stories i only hope there is more to come
SG Barron
Jul 24, 2018
Penny
Nov 01, 2018
Valerie
Dec 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Randi
Jacque
Jun 18, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Max (Club Crimson, #1)
  • Bare for the Alpha (Ridge Brothers Bear Shifters, #1)
  • Trayis (VLG, #11)
  • Blind Bet (The Drift #7)
  • Vampire Mate (Bloodline Warriors: Shadow, #1)
  • Darkness Rising (Darkness, #9)
  • Sweet Enough to Eat (Wedding Cake, #2)
  • Claiming the Alpha (True Mates Generations, #2)
  • Real Men Snarl (Real Men Shift, #2)
  • Semi-Charmed (Harper Hall Investigations, #1)
  • Shattered (Nightwind Pack, #2)
  • Carnage (Whispers From the Bayou, #1)
  • The Tiger Next Door (Green Valley Shifters, #2)
  • Dancing Bearfoot (Green Valley Shifters, #1)
  • Spellbinder (Moonshadow, #2)
  • Real Men Bite (Real Men Shift, #5)
  • Real Men Howl (Real Men Shift, #1)
  • Pure Healing (Pure/ Dark Ones #1)
Valerie writes romances.

Contemporary, Paranormal, Erotic, and M/M.

She lives in Denver, Colorado with her wonderfully supportive husband and their funny and wise black lab, Maddie. Valerie is addicted to coffee, crime shows, and reading and writing character-driven romances.

As a voracious reader, she’s believes that all writers are rock stars, and she hopes that people enjoy her stories as much as

Dark Assassins (5 books)
  • Kai (Dark Assassins, #1)
  • Xander (Dark Assassins #3)
  • Jade (Dark Assassins #4)
  • Hunter (A Dark Assassins Novel Book Five)