Start by marking “Unplugged” as Want to Read:
Unplugged

Unplugged

From the moment I laid eyes on her, I was doomed.
Quinn Whitmore was unlike any other woman in the world.
She was it for me. That spark, that instant connection, became my sole purpose for breathing.
Her laugh would take over a room.
Her smile brought me to my knees.
And her body was…pure perfection.
When I met Quinn, she was fresh off a nasty breakup and had ruled out all me
195 pages
Published (first published November 30th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Unplugged, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unplugged

Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***FULL REVIEW***

4.5 WTH JUST HAPPENED CROWNS

This book, I seriously am struggling for words for this book. It is hot and dirty with a touch of dominant alpha, and the plot, the freaking plot twist in this book is unreal. It left me reeling, staring at my kindle with a gaping mouth.

The story begins with a whole group of friends unplugging for the week of vacation. While readers get to see several of the friends, the main focus is on Quinn and Merritt. Quinn is recovering from a horrendous breaku
D
Nov 29, 2016 D rated it really liked it
Unplugged was a great weekend read cozied up under a blanket with my tea. The story was sexy, fun and had the push/pull I like to read in a second chance romance. I enjoyed that both main characters were strong, independent and could take as good as they gave. The chemistry between Merritt and Quinn was undeniable and not just under the sheets.
I enjoyed the setting and the premise of the story. It made for something a little different but completely believable and relatable.
LK Collins wrote in
Alecia
Nov 28, 2016 Alecia rated it it was amazing
Thank you L.K. Collins for letting me read and review Unplugged!

I just finished an ARC of Unplugged! Holy Hotness! You all are going to love Merritt and Quinn!

Be prepared to not do anything all freaking day...clear your schedule because once you get a glimpse of Merritt in Unplugged you are not gonna to want to put this book down!

Unplugged is sexy and addicting!

it all started with a yearly retreat and a no cellphone rule, completely unplugged from the world.

Quinn is trying to get over a messy
Trish Kitty Taylor  ***UNBOUND BOOK REVIEWS***
Unplugged by LK Collins, literally did see me unplug from the world as I devoured this entire book in one go, desperately needing to now how Merritt & Quinn's journey played out & if they got the HEA they both chased. It was the kind of book that I so easily got lost in as I soaked up the emotions, humour & the most drool worthy sexipades that this very sweet & sinfully sexy couple showed from start to finish.

First up Quinn - I really liked this chic as a heroine & the way sh
Crazy for Books (Stephanie)
ARC provided by author for and honest review.

3.5 Deceptive Stars

Quinn Whitmore is in desperate need of the annual "Unplugged" week she spends with friends, hosted by her best friends brother, Ari. And what "Unplugged" means is; no devices. Just friends having fun with activities and spending time with each other.

Quinn was recently dumped by a man she'd been seeing for a couple of months. First he was sweet and attentive, then he completely turned on her. Due to this and her past history with
Lara Petterson
Feb 19, 2017 Lara Petterson rated it it was amazing
My first LK read and I fell in LOVE with Merritt !!! The story of the just meant to be #vacationhookup was a good one . Read this now to see if they have what it takes to try a "relationship " after the vacation ends .

The plot twist at the end had me like ... omg .. I HATE ______! I want redemption for this man ! (don't worry HEA ) Once you read you'll see why I'm saying that .#MYmanMerritt
Kayleigh Deal
Nov 26, 2016 Kayleigh Deal rated it it was amazing
Another 5star book! I absolutely loved this book! I loved Quinn and Merritt what a couple!! I was rooting for them from the beginning! I couldn't believe who her ex boyfriend was! This book I finished in one go because like an LK Collins book I couldn't put it down!
Louise
Nov 30, 2016 Louise rated it it was amazing
What an amazing read, I was certainly ‘Unplugged’ from the world as I found myself immersed in the story of Quinn and Merrett.

I have become massive fan of LK Collins and the books she writes since I had the good fortune of reading one earlier this year. So when every new book is due out I am chomping at the bit to see what she has in store for us and I am yet to be disappointed. ‘Unplugged’ is a brilliant read that deserves no less than five stars, once I had started reading this book I didn’t
Jennifer Pierson
Dec 04, 2016 Jennifer Pierson rated it it was amazing
Quinn Whitmore has just come from a very bad breakup, which has made her vowing no more men. She goes on retreat with her friends in the Rocky Mountains, and the rule is no work, so she has to unplug from the cyber world. She is shocked when she feels a powerful, instant attraction to Merritt, another member on the retreat, so she finally decides that she will just hook up with him for the week. Too bad she couldn't make her heart agree with her terms. Merritt has been invited to the friends get ...more
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Dec 11, 2016 Nerdy Dirty & Flirty rated it really liked it
description
Well damn...that was unexpected. I love when you read a book and think you know where things are going and then you realize that you know nothing. Here both characters have some issues they need to figure out and you assume that you have a handle on their stories, until you get to that point where you are left with your mouth hanging open.

Quinn is coming off a pretty rough break-up but she is ready to embrace her mini-vacation. It's that kind of vacation we all dream about, one where you are unp
The Book Fairy Reviews
Dec 11, 2016 The Book Fairy Reviews rated it it was amazing
Her annual trip to unplug from the world could not have come at a better time. Having just been dumped by her boyfriend with out explanation. She is now spending the week unplugged from social media, work and most of all her ex.
Merrit agreed to a week away, not to unplug but to have some fun and relax a bit. What he didn't plan on was bunking with a woman that would steal his heart, break it and mend it again. Their week away proved to bring on emotions that were hard to ignore when the week was
Claire Cronin
Dec 01, 2016 Claire Cronin rated it it was amazing
Another 5 star read from LK Collins!! Quinn and Merritt are just perfect together, but be ready for a couple of plot twists that having you shouting at your Kindle from your armchair!!

Quinn has a very successful and hectic work life, and once a year manages to escape for a week with a few of her pals that all meet up to spend time away, forget your phone and ipad and just 'unplug' from the world. Ari her friend always arranges this, but this year his friend Merritt has come along and ends up sha
Cecily Bonney
Nov 30, 2016 Cecily Bonney rated it it was amazing

OMG I loved this book!

Merritt and Quinn are so stinking adorable.

Merritt is a man that has sold his soul to the devil himself. He have up his dream to work for his father. He strives to prove himself over and over again.

Quinn is a very independent woman who just got out of a horrible relationship. Her ex is a complete douchbag times twenty.

Then one weekend unplugged turned both of their lives upside down.

I was glued to this book. This is a very hot steamy read. It is such an easy read.

Omg I c
Rochelle Sumner Kroesen
Nov 30, 2016 Rochelle Sumner Kroesen rated it it was amazing
I have read several books by LK Collins and this one is my favorite. What happens when 2 workaholics take an unplugged vacation with friends? Pure magic! Quinn is trying to recover form a bad break up and Merritt has no time for love in his life. Forced to share a room they decide to make the best of their trip by agreeing to no stings sex for the week. Will they be able to part ways at the end of the week or will their attraction become something more?
Unplugged is full of fun and sweet moments
Latifa Morrisette
Nov 29, 2016 Latifa Morrisette rated it it was amazing
I would like to thank LK Collins for allowing me to read and review this amazing book.
Merritt is unlike any book boyfriend I have ever met. From the moment he set his eyes on Quinn their chemistry has been explosive and so got it will melt your kindle.
Quinn is reeling from a messy break up when she meets Merritt and from then on he's all she can think about.
Merritt will ruin you for any other book boyfriend.
Shannon
Nov 28, 2016 Shannon rated it it was amazing
Well well well LK once again had me hooked from the start
You think you know where this book is going then bam it smacks you in the face and your left with tears because your heartbroken and can relate way to much to everything that's going on in this book.

So do yourself a favor go get the book it's quick it's light it's funny and will even probably give you trust issues but has LK ever been wrong ... nooo
Kim Whitehead
Dec 12, 2016 Kim Whitehead rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Quinn and Merritt's story is hot and fun!!
Keri
Nov 30, 2016 Keri rated it it was amazing
What more can I say other than I loved it. Once again LK delivers an awesomely hot and steamy read. I loved Quinn and Merritt. Take 2 people needing space and make them roomies. Add in a deal of hot sex and see what happens. We're talking fog up the windows steamy here. Then the twist!! Say what?!?! A must read for sure!
Allyson
Dec 06, 2016 Allyson rated it it was amazing
5 STARS ALL THE WAY!!

I absolutely loved this story between Merritt and Quinn! From how they met, to the deep passion between them and then the twist that unfolds... whew!

Would love to see another book from them about adding children to the mix and maybe a twist with Ari and his Non-DNA father! Just saying...
Julie
Nov 27, 2016 Julie rated it it was amazing
Shelves: contemporary, romance
A wonderful story. Merritt takes a break skiing with his friend and meets Quinn - a woman who changes his world - and a woman he can't forget, but she has a secret that could ruin them both.
They made a great couple together. What a surprise twist though, I never saw it coming.
An enjoyable read. Great plot line and conclusion.
Heidi Sturgess
Nov 30, 2016 Heidi Sturgess rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016-books-read
My first thought and reaction  to the cover art  was " If I lick it , is he mine ?!"
Suzanne Radcliffe
Jan 16, 2017 Suzanne Radcliffe rated it it was amazing
Unplugged is about Quinn and Merritt. Quinn is reeling from her recent breakup. She is so ready to go on her annual trip to visit with her friends from college in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado. She is trying to clean up a little in her assigned bedroom when her friend Ari (he's like a brother to Quinn) opens the door and lets in a stranger. That stranger is Merritt. With the other rooms taken and Quinn's having two beds, it's the only option for Merritt (except the couch). But since Ari is pay ...more
Books and Boys Book Blog
Nov 29, 2016 Books and Boys Book Blog rated it it was amazing
*ARC In Exchange for Honest Review*

Hook, line, and sinker. That's how I feel after reading LK Collins new book 'Unplugged'. Once I started this book I did not want to put it down because she captured me from the first chapter. The characters, story line, and HOTNESS really made this book amazing!

Quinn is a strong character to me, even though she's fresh off of a breakup. Yes she had issues making up her mind because she's cautious of being hurt again, but she is determined to not be put in that
sassysistersreadings
Nov 29, 2016 sassysistersreadings rated it it was amazing
Unplugged by LK Collins is an incredible story of unexpected love. It’s a book that causes you to question, what would happen to you if you unplugged from your life? Would you lose your mind? Would you feel completely disconnected? Or would you find what you're least expecting? Quinn went on her yearly vacation with her closest friends. A weekend to let loose, leave the troubles of daily life behind, and go completely unplugged. No cellphones, no computers, and no technology. Just a weekend of d ...more
Literary Epic
Dec 02, 2016 Literary Epic rated it it was amazing
Unplugged, my god, Unplugged! I say it every time but LK just gets better and better. Her books just keep getting grittier, hotter, more intense and I just fall in love with her a little more every time a start and finish one of her amazing books. I always know without a doubt that I will love whatever book pops up on my kindle and every time I am giddy with excitement.

This book starts off with a group of friends who go away for a week every year and become unplugged from the world. They turn t
Misty - The Erotic Book Blog
Jan 27, 2017 Misty - The Erotic Book Blog rated it it was amazing
What happens when the one trip you look forward to every year comes with an unexpected twist this time around?

That's what Quinn is about to find out. Fresh off a breakup, this is her one chance to push aside all her troubles, to hang out with her best friends, and to unplug from the outside world.

But when Merritt strolls into her room, effectively becoming her roommate for the week, all her plans for a man-free weekend fly out the window.

This is my first LK Collins book and I enjoyed it immense
Risa Lynn
Dec 02, 2016 Risa Lynn rated it it was amazing
Dear LK Collins,

Please send Merritt my way. That is all.

Sincerely,

#1 member in the Merritt Smith Fan Club

I loved Merritt. I’m not sure exactly what it was about him, but oh, my goodness, that guy has officially become a member of my favorite book boyfriends club. Let me tell you, some of these scenes were so steamy that they fogged up my glasses! I think this definitely deserves some kind of best sex scene award. *awkward attempt at a sexy wink*

Quinn just sounded awesome. I loved these two toget
HappilyEverChapter
Dec 31, 2016 HappilyEverChapter rated it really liked it
⚠ #REVIEW ⚠
> > Judging a Book by it's Cover < <
Dark, fairly plain background. Male wearing a dark jacket and jeans, relatively blending in. Author font also blends, but is legible. Title font is crisp and visible. Synopsis intrigued me.
> > Looking Deeper < <
POV: Alternating first person POVs, defined and easy to follow.
MALE: 4.25
Merritt definitely has a dominant, obsessive personality, both with work and sexually. He left his dreams to play in the NBA behind to please h
wendy Shelton
Dec 10, 2016 wendy Shelton rated it it was amazing
Oh my I loved this book I couldn't put it down. Quinn is going through a nasty break up and what better way to help than a week long retreat with close friends, how about add a sexy single man to the equation and you've got yourself a hell of a good time.
Merritt don't normally make it to these retreats cause he's all work and no time for anything else but this time he decides to go and try to relax but when he meets Quinn he can't stop thinking about her especially since they are sharing a room
Tracy Lawson
Dec 01, 2016 Tracy Lawson rated it it was amazing
This is my first book by LK Collins and what a way to pop that cherry with an addicting captivating read!!!

Merritt and Quinn meet on a weeklong retreat organised by a mutual friend and there's insta chemistry that would melt anyone's panties!!!

Everything is not plane sailing for this couple tho and there's a huge twist I didn't see coming that left me gawking at my kindle and re-reading what I'd read to make sure I'd read it correctly.

Overall a fantastic 5* read and look forward to reading much
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
LK Collins is the naughty alter ego for the husband-and-wife duo behind multiple bestselling and international bestselling novels. This real-life couple is downright dirty in the bedroom, which bleeds through the pages of their steaming hot stories. While LK writes the books, Mr. Collins, the tattooed god himself, is the mastermind behind so much of the page-turning sexiness.

If you are looking fo
More about L.K. Collins...