Start by marking “Legacy Strain (Isolation, #3)” as Want to Read:
Legacy Strain (Isolation, #3)

Legacy Strain (Isolation #3)

4.06  ·  Rating details ·  16 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
Brooklyn Harper’s friends have betrayed her, her heart is broken, and all of humanity is at risk.

After Kirin’s unannounced arrival in Louisiana, Brooklyn finds herself scrambling for a way out of an impossible situation. Kirin is creating the deadly Genesis Cull, and Brooklyn doesn’t know who to turn to for help.

With no other options, she’s forced to trust her nemesis, J
Expected publication: September 2018 by Limitless Publishing (first published June 6th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Legacy Strain, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Legacy Strain

Dianne
Jun 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Right, wrong, selfishness, sacrifice and love, all part of the chaos of a special group of warriors betrayed by a world they were supposed to protect. They are called the Omens and even the fabric that binds them is fraying as doubt, jealousy, insecurity and well-kept secrets put razor-sharp tears in their very foundation. Who can be trusted? Has someone turned on them? Will they face an enemy once considered one of them?

Even two hearts in love can become enemies when their ideals become polar o
Minx -The Genre Minx Book Reviews
Legacy Strain is the third book in the Isolation series and it is the finale to the series. Author Taylor Brooke did a great job of including enough information that I was able to understand what had happened in the previous stories without having to have read those books. I will say though to really appreciate the overarching storyline that it is better to have read the books in series order. I felt that there was a deeper understanding and connection to the characters that way.

This story is co
Jasmine
Jul 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Legacy Strain is the third and final book in the Isolation series, and boy is it intense. There's a sort of slow build sort of vibe, but also a race against time sort of vibe to the story.

Kirin and his group are on the verge of releasing a virus to destroy humanity, and Brooklyn and her group are determined to stop it. With Juneau Malloy in the middle of it all, as well as the government stepping in to try and take down this terrorist organization, as they call it, you can definitely feel the a
Nancy (The Avid Reader)
Wow! Legacy Stain just blew me away with all the lies, secrets, betrayal, sacrifices and redemption. Were the lies only secrets to keep everyone you love safe? Were the betrayals only sacrifices to keep the ones you love safe? I think all the characters, Brooklyn, Porter, Gabriel, Dawson, Amber, Julian were all very strong people to be able to do what they did in the end. The love they have for each other was just amazing. Will they redeem their selves in the end?

I loved how the author would ke
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
Things heat up and intensify with betrayal, lies, deceit, secrets, sacrifices, hope, denial, confusion, and so much more goes on within this battle for right/wrong, genocide/revolution. There are some many direction. So many paths. This one has what will be needed to make this series stronger. I caution to not start in the middle. Go to the beginning and take it for a full on ride. This YA Post-Apocalyptic Sci-fi reads has a bit of it all that will take you one a journey you will not soon forget ...more
Sassy Brit
I am reviewing Legacy Strain (The Isolation Series, Book #3) by Taylor Brooke. Here are my thoughts.

^^ This is an awesome series, with so much going on. In this book we're back with Brooklyn and a kick-ass team for the ultimate fight against Kirin and his followers who are about to release a deadly virus to destroy humanity. It's a tense, page turner which starts slow and then builds momentum ending with a race against the clock, action orientated finale. And what about her nemesis Juneau Mallo
Mikky (Nocturnal Predators Reviews)
Originally posted at:

* I received an eARC from the author in exchange of an honest review.

What an awesome ending to an incredible series! I'm not sure what I was expecting as an ending to this crazy adventure. All I know is what I got blew everything out of the water. I also loved the LGBT+ representation in this novel. It's not everyday that I pick up a book that represents and delves into that community.

I have mixed feelings towards Brooklyn because of what was revealed in the end. There was
Matt
Jun 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
An incredible end to an amazing series.

The finale of the Isolation series definitely keeps up and delivers upon the inertia of the first two books. As with the other two, all of the individual character's stories come together seamlessly to tell a story set on a now-epic scale.

As far as conclusions go, I was very satisfied with this one. It tied up all of the loose ends very nicely, and left me feeling with a strong feeling of completion to the story of Brooklyn and her friends. I don't want t
Alicia
Jul 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was even more intense than the second one, but both the second and third were very similar. It was still hugely about the dynamic between the characters, but this time even more complicated. So much love and hate and trust and distrust being bandied about, so many combinations of the four. Things changed on a dime, and often. It was all very unexpected. Primal, too. Which I guess was part of the point. There was a lot of human vs. nonhuman emotional stuff going on. I think I liked ever ...more
Les Chroniques Aléatoires
Jan 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017, à-traduire
Est-ce que j’étais prête à dire au revoir à cette série ? Je ne sais pas. Pour tout dire, je me suis attachée à cette série. J’avoue que le premier tome ne m’avais pas trop emballée mais arrivée au second, c’était la claque dans ma figure :3
Brooklyn nous a offert un excellent combat final. Bon ok, je m’attendais à un truc ouffisime mais je me suis contentée de ce qu’on m’avait donné. Je m’explique.

Brooklyn qui est notre guerrière de service et qui devait avoir une vengeance de malade se retrouve
Nadine
Jul 06, 2017
Yupi Toshiro vongolia
Jul 02, 2017
~ Rose ~ ☯Desert Rose❀
*Be sure to check out my blog post for this book here!

I didn't think this series could get any better. It did.

The first book in this series, Omen Operation, grabbed my attention from the first chapter. I didn't want to put it down, and fell in love with the whole plot right away. The second book, ECHO Campaign, was even better, if that's possible. When it ended though, my guts were a mess. I wanted to know what would happen next, but I really didn't know what would happen, or if my nails could
Shadow
Laura J
Ellie W
Faye Gates
Jul 06, 2017
Taylor Brooke (she/they) is a traveling story-teller, occult fanatic, and a science fiction junkie.

She worked as a special effects makeup artist for many years before she wrote her first book. When she’s not writing, she’s exploring the Pacific Northwest, backpacking, or reading. She writes #ownvoices Queer books about love, secrets and magic.
More about Taylor Brooke

Isolation (3 books)
  • Omen Operation (The Isolation Series #1)
  • ECHO Campaign (The Isolation Series #2)