Start by marking “The Knight (Stolen Duet, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Knight (Stolen Duet, #2)

The Knight

(Stolen Duet #2)

4.14  ·  Rating details ·  1,883 Ratings  ·  315 Reviews
Little Mian Ross and the big, bad Knight didn't find their fairytale ending. Together they found war.

The Parties:
Angeles Knight
Mian Ross

The Order:
Angeles Knight orders the liberation of Mian Ross.
He’ll tear down their enemies, forsake his throne, and give his life to keep her safe.
All Mian must do is forgive his betrayal and put her heart on the line.
Again.

The Debt:
His leg
Published May 3rd 2017 by Bebe's Reads LLC

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

⭐⭐⭐⭐! The Knight, book 2 of 2. A fight over a heirloom uncovers an impossible & forbidden love from long ago!

Books in The Stolen duet should be read in order:
Book 1: The Bandit
Book 2: The Knight

In The Bandit, book 1 nineteen-year-old unemployed single mother Mian Ross, Sprite. awoke a beast from her past while trying to feed her son. Mob boss Angeles Knight, Angel’s did not take kindly to a family heirloom being stolen so he took Mian and her son hostage. The story followed them in the after
Candace
Much like the first book in the series, 'The Knight' continues to provide plenty of emotional turmoil and action. While 'The Bandit' draws you into the mysterious workings of Angel's crime family and leaves you with plenty to ponder, 'The Knight' is full of revelations -- about both the criminal organization and the personal lives of the characters.

When the extent of Angel's duplicity is revealed, Mian must face the fact that she never really knew the man that she thought she loved at all. Even
B.B. Reid
Feb 18, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: writing
The conclusion to Angel and Mian's twisted fairytale releases early on May 3rd!

KnightTeaser2

AMZ AU https://goo.gl/KehazU
Natalie The Biblioholic
Apr 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017, arc, dark, dual-pov
Picking up pretty much where The Bandit left off, THE KNIGHT was the thrilling conclusion to Angel and Mian's story. Or was it? Because my thoughts and emotions were all over the place while reading this, I'm finding it a little difficult to give a structured review. So here's a list of my thoughts, both positive and negative, in no particular order, and I wish you luck in understanding my meaning in the end.

♞ Mian was still a spoiled brat. She still lacked logic, reasoning and maturity, but som
Elle
3* hate u, love u STARS! *maybe spoiler-ish*

Finally the conclusion of Mian Ross and Angel Knight's story! I've been waiting for this but unfortunately the story didn't deliver my expectations. There was a hit and miss within this couple's journey - not to mentioned I'm quickly bored from the start.

description

As for Mian, she changed from bad-ass mom to be annoyed-AF girl. I kinda liked her in The Bandit with her strong and determined attitude to save both herself and the baby. After the cliffy when she st
ari.
Apr 25, 2017 rated it it was ok
**UPDATE: I just lowered the rating from 3 to 2 stars because when I went to write the review, I found so much wrong with it that I just couldn't help myself.**

Read the unfiltered and spoiler filled review @Readin' Under Street-Lamps. It's a lot more descriptive about the plot and the character arcs, so read it before accusing me of hating on a book without explaining why I hated on it.

This review is spoiler free.

I'm disappointed! Didn't think I'd say this after Bandit, but I am so damn disappo
Paige
4.5 "Choose Me" Stars

Mian and Angeles are back and their story is as twisted as the first book. I couldn't wait to get my hands on this baby after reading The Bandit. I had no idea how it was going to play out after that ending and I was not disappointed.

Angeles has to prove to Mian that her freedom is hers but she's been burned and trusts no one. Especially with how she left things. Nothing is certain. No one is certain. And the only thing anyone is certain of is that Angeles will stop at not
aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog
May 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017_arc, arc-s, duet

Squeee!!! The long wait is over and for heaven's sake that was 6 months of waiting yet seriously my patience paid off. Mian and Angel's twisted fairy tale has come to an end and I love every second of it. Seriously, I've been on a hype the moment this book hit my reader. With that ending in The Bandit and all the scenes that had consumed me up until now, my only desire was to get my hands on this book. I needed answers and I wanted those feels only B.B Reid can do. So devour I did with The Kn
Anesha †Curious & Obsessive Bookworm†
The wait is still gonna fucking kill me.

Until then...

Excuse me while I go crazy.
The Reading's Love Blog
RECENSIONE COMPLETA QUI: https://thereadingslove.blogspot.com/...

description
Abbiamo lasciato i nostri protagonisti in un momento carico di tensione e dolore: Mian ha scoperto il tradimento di Angel, un tradimento che non è facile perdonare, un tradimento che ha causato tutta la sua solitudine. È stato Angel ad accusare il padre di Mian di omicidio, un omicidio commesso dalla stessa madre e che ha reso i giochi tormentati e crudeli. È davvero possibile perdonare, per amore, un'odio diretto alle persone sba
Lillian ☁ Cloud 9 Books ☁
***** 3.5 Stars *****

Darn it....
The Bandit was so amazing...
But the only thing The Knight gave me was disappointment.

Mian hit my nerves a lot. She was immature and bratty, and I wished she had an 'off' switch. The steamy moments were hot, but some of the scenes felt unnecessary. It was like they were just fillers to make the book longer.

I'm also not a big fan of the direction of the storyline. Maybe I'm in the minority, but this could have been better for me.

description description description

Elfina Renee
description
What makes a good book? Is it the characters we draw emotional connections from? How about the super villains being so foul you hate them, you want to string each and every last one up by their short hairs and disembowel them.

Kinda the way I feel about Angel but I’m digressing. Maybe it's the chemistry, the hotter than sin sexual buildups. You know where the old chug is banging around your chest because you're getting super turned on and you feel those butterflies swirling around in the pit of
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I just had the perfect sentence to start and my computer didn't want to write it and now that it can type again, I forgot..

I liked Angel an Mian their though but worthwhile Journey!
They both didn't have it easy from the start, or perhaps Angel kind of did? But enough about that, this was an interesting and quite unique story. At least to me it was.
There was one thing I kind of hated but the people who know me know exactly what it is (view spoiler)
Alla
Oct 24, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: audio, dark, duet
A good conclusion to the Stolen duet, but I will admit that all this constant love/hate thing gave me a bit of a whiplash. But otherwise it was good.
We are still left with questions about other characters...so I need answers.
 Mary~❤️~DBO
*****5 Stars*****

Well…for me, the book was AMAZING.
Amazing written, it has an amazing and unique story, adrenaline, suspense, joy, happiness, hate, intrigue, secrets, power, fight for power, life and freedom. After that ending in The Bandit…I couldn’t get fast enough my hands on this one. All my plans and my expectations were blown away, in a very good way.
This two books certainly entered in my favorite shelve.

I don’t know how to start and how to end, without revealing something important and
Anahita
Sep 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It was a great read!! This story line is just full of twist and turns. I cannot wait for the next book about Z's story.
Christine
May 12, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-2017
This was hard going couldn't keep up with all the characters with a name beginning with A.
The Legacy wtf.
Got totally confused throughout, nearly gave up again, persevered but it didn't do anything for me like The Bandit.
Giovanna Conte
Apr 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
4/4,5
Beneath The Covers Blog
May 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: alison, arcs, 2017-reads
The perfect conclusion to a twisted fairytale

The knight is a highly anticipated follow up to The Bandit by B.B. Reid and It did not disappoint! Where the Bandit ended I was scared to see where this story would go and man, what a wild ride it was.

Angel, how ironic that is his name because to many he could be portrait as the devil, but when it comes to Mian I saw him as an Angel.

Mian is one fierce lady who you wouldn't want to mess with.

I don't want to give anything away, but I will say this is an
Three Chicks
Apr 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 Fantastic Stars!

This follow up to The Bandit did not disappoint! The Knight is deep and gritty and forceful. Angel is alpha to the max, makes no excuses for his choices and gets what he wants. Mian is head strong and will sacrifice anything for her so, Caylen. She made a stupid choice at the end of The Bandit, but it’s not one that Angel cannot understand. He knows the demons that are inside her; if anyone gets her-it’s Angel.

“I loved him because he’s my father. I never had a choice. I’ve lo
Tongan Book Lover (Ofa Tafa)
Apr 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WOWWWWWWW!

I'm speechless. Finally, after probably what felt like the longest wait ever, Bebe releases the epic conclusion to the Stolen Duet and she absolutely blows it out of the park. There are no words. Like my jaw was literally hanging wide open the entire time. Just when I think it couldn't get any better, BAM! Plot twist and I just couldn't deal. This is the definition of an edge of your seat, nail biting, toe curling story. It'll keep you wondering and surprise the shit out of you.

The Kn
Elizarey
May 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
 photo CE5FDF7B-C5D4-43EA-94A5-CC067ECAFBF1_zpsnmjieq5q.jpg

photo 20A91822-8D62-4F88-A77F-4EFE99AE557E_zps3bpfabzu.jpg

B.B Reid has SLAYED me!!!!! The things that this duet made me feel is unbelievable. Angel and Mian had an epic and explosive conclusion. It was perfect from start to finish.

You can totally tell Mian has loosened up a bit when it comes to Angel but she still has her wits about her and she will stop at nothing to protect her baby. Even though she wishes she could trust Angel she need to be smart.

Angel is just trying to keep a hold on the woman he's wanted ever since he set eyes on her. But thin
❤Sana❤
Aug 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
⭐⭐⭐⭐ sinful stars!

This duet broke every taboo record known to taboos. There were times where I questioned the author's sanity to come up with such fucked up peolpe.
I wanted so bad to have a cup of coffee with her and see how she could come up with these characters.

Main (Mayn) was not your kinda sassy girl, she was ferocious, venomous and so thirsty for blood it scared me.

Angel, I still don't get why the author chose such a sweet name for someone like Angel Knight. He was the definition of evil
Di Covey
May 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars!

“How can you expect me to love a monster?” His smile drove a blade through my heart. “You become one.”

I thought the anticipation was going to kill me. I needed this book like I needed air to breathe. BB Reid captures your attention and makes you feel unstable for the entire ride to the finish.

As the battle continues, the plot thickens, making you question where loyalty lies. Take the crown or take the girl... A blurred line. I sat on the edge of my seat wondering how, what would be t
Amber- Leave Me Alone I'm Reading
image: description

The Knight is the perfect conclusion to the Stolen Duet.
I can't wait to read Z's book. I would love to have a book for Lucas as well, he was my favorite!!
Kira

Mian was so obnoxious. She didn't even seem like the same character from The Bandit. Her immaturity and inability to think things through drove me nuts. Above all I hated it that she constantly lied to herself about her feelings for Angel. I couldn't understand how her father was a complete douche and she forgave him for everything. Angel does stuff wrong and he's the enemy.

Angel was much nicer in this, and all Mian did was hate him. In The Bandit, I really felt the love hate pull betw
Naike Ror
Jul 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Riprendiamo da dove abbiamo lasciato; esattamente, questo libro, più che un volume due deve essere visto come la continuazione fisiologica dell'atto primo. Non c'è bisogno di sottolinearlo visto che è il volume due, ma vorrei spiegarmi meglio. Bandit è la spina dorsale del duetto, quello che da equilibrio alla storia e che la tiene in piedi. Abbiamo scoperto lentamente tutte le caselle che dipingono la storia di MIAN e ANGEL, lo abbiamo fatto attraverso flash back e confessioni più o meno doloro ...more
Tiziana
Jul 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Questa storia mi ha tenuta incatenata fino alla fine . Dopo Bandit c’erano così tante domande in cerca di risposte e le ho trovate tutte e forse anche qualcosa di più . Angel e Mian sono riusciti a farmi emozionare, ma solo alla fine sono riuscita a tirare un sospiro di sollievo ! Bellissimo finale una storia che sa di potere e di guerre e soprattutto di rinunce in nome di uno dei più antichi sentimenti ... ❤ 5 stars per la suspense, l’intensità , per i personaggi, ma soprattutto per non avermi ...more
HeatherP
Apr 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
One of my most anticipated books this year! I couldn't wait to get my hands on this. While I did enjoy it for the most part. There were a few things that had me marking it down to a 4.

The one that is 90% behind my 4 stars is my personal pet peeve. This has nothing to do with the writing and the story, I loved all of that. I just personally do no like with the man go soft after meeting his woman and falling in love. I liked Angel and I liked Mian. I loved them together. I loved the story and tho
B.B. Reid is the author of eight novels including the hit enemies-to-lovers Fear Me. She grew up the only daughter and middle child in a small town in North Carolina. After graduating with a Bachelors in Finance, she started her career at an investment research firm while continuing to serve in the National Guard. She currently resides in Charlotte with her moody cat and enjoys collecting Chuck Ta ...more

Stolen Duet (2 books)
  • The Bandit (Stolen Duet, #1)