Start by marking “The Knight (The Stolen Duet #2)” as Want to Read:
The Knight (The Stolen Duet #2)

The Knight (Stolen Duet #2)

Little Mian Ross and the big, bad Knight didn't find their fairytale ending. Together they found war.

The Parties:
Angeles Knight
Mian Ross

The Order:
Angeles Knight orders the liberation of Mian Ross.
He’ll tear down their enemies, forsake his throne, and give his life to keep her safe.
All Mian must do is forgive his betrayal and put her heart on the line.
Again.

The Debt:
His leg
Published May 3rd 2017 by Bebe's Reads LLC

B.B. Reid
Feb 18, 2017 B.B. Reid added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: writing
The conclusion to Angel and Mian's twisted fairytale releases early on May 3rd!

KnightTeaser2

AMZ AU https://goo.gl/KehazU
Natalie The Biblioholic
Apr 28, 2017 Natalie The Biblioholic rated it really liked it
Shelves: dark, dual-pov, arc, 2017
Picking up pretty much where The Bandit left off, THE KNIGHT was the thrilling conclusion to Angel and Mian's story. Or was it? Because my thoughts and emotions were all over the place while reading this, I'm finding it a little difficult to give a structured review. So here's a list of my thoughts, both positive and negative, in no particular order, and I wish you luck in understanding my meaning in the end.

♞ Mian was still a spoiled brat. She still lacked logic, reasoning and maturity, but som
Elle
3* hate u, love u STARS! *maybe spoiler-ish*

Finally the conclusion of Mian Ross and Angel Knight's story! I've been waiting for this but unfortunately the story didn't deliver my expectations. There was a hit and miss within this couple's journey - not to mentioned I'm quickly bored from the start.

description

As for Mian, she changed from bad-ass mom to be annoyed-AF girl. I kinda liked her in The Bandit with her strong and determined attitude to save both herself and the baby. After the cliffy when she st
Aɤɩ
Apr 25, 2017 Aɤɩ rated it it was ok
**UPDATE: I just lowered the rating from 3 to 2 stars because when I went to write the review, I found so much wrong with it that I just couldn't help myself.**

Read the unfiltered and spoiler filled review @Readin' Under Street-Lamps. It's a lot more descriptive about the plot and the character arcs, so read it before accusing me of hating on a book without explaining why I hated on it.

This review is spoiler free.

I'm disappointed! Didn't think I'd say this after Bandit, but I am so damn disappo
Paige
4.5 "Choose Me" Stars

Mian and Angeles are back and their story is as twisted as the first book. I couldn't wait to get my hands on this baby after reading The Bandit. I had no idea how it was going to play out after that ending and I was not disappointed.

Angeles has to prove to Mian that her freedom is hers but she's been burned and trusts no one. Especially with how she left things. Nothing is certain. No one is certain. And the only thing anyone is certain of is that Angeles will stop at not
aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog
May 01, 2017 aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-s, 2017_arc, duet

Squeee!!! The long wait is over and for heaven's sake that was 6 months of waiting yet seriously my patience paid off. Mian and Angel's twisted fairy tale has come to an end and I love every second of it. Seriously, I've been on a hype the moment this book hit my reader. With that ending in The Bandit and all the scenes that had consumed me up until now, my only desire was to get my hands on this book. I needed answers and I wanted those feels only B.B Reid can do. So devour I did with The Kn
Anesha †Curious & Obsessive Bookworm†
The wait is still gonna fucking kill me.

Until then...

Excuse me while I go crazy.
Lillian ᴥᴥᴥ SO LYLY
***** 3.5 Stars *****

Darn it....
The Bandit was so amazing...
But the only thing The Knight gave me was disappointment.

Mian hit my nerves a lot. She was immature and bratty, and I wished she had an 'off' switch. The steamy moments were hot, but some of the scenes felt unnecessary. It was like they were just fillers to make the book longer.

I'm also not a big fan of the direction of the storyline. Maybe I'm in the minority, but this could have been better for me.

description description description

Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
May 09, 2017 Steffi De Ceuster ♥ rated it it was amazing
I just had the perfect sentence to start and my computer didn't want to write it and now that it can type again, I forgot..

I liked Angel an Mian their though but worthwhile Journey!
They both didn't have it easy from the start, or perhaps Angel kind of did? But enough about that, this was an interesting and quite unique story. At least to me it was.
There was one thing I kind of hated but the people who know me know exactly what it is (view spoiler)
❤ Mary ~ DirtyBooksObsession ❤
*****5 Stars*****

Well…for me, the book was AMAZING.
Amazing written, it has an amazing and unique story, adrenaline, suspense, joy, happiness, hate, intrigue, secrets, power, fight for power, life and freedom. After that ending in The Bandit…I couldn’t get fast enough my hands on this one. All my plans and my expectations were blown away, in a very good way.
This two books certainly entered in my favorite shelve.

I don’t know how to start and how to end, without revealing something important and
Beneath The Covers Blog
May 01, 2017 Beneath The Covers Blog rated it it was amazing
Shelves: alison, arcs, 2017-reads
The perfect conclusion to a twisted fairytale

The knight is a highly anticipated follow up to The Bandit by B.B. Reid and It did not disappoint! Where the Bandit ended I was scared to see where this story would go and man, what a wild ride it was.

Angel, how ironic that is his name because to many he could be portrait as the devil, but when it comes to Mian I saw him as an Angel.

Mian is one fierce lady who you wouldn't want to mess with.

I don't want to give anything away, but I will say this is an
Christine
May 12, 2017 Christine rated it liked it
Shelves: read-2017
This was hard going couldn't keep up with all the characters with a name beginning with A.
The Legacy wtf.
Got totally confused throughout, nearly gave up again, persevered but it didn't do anything for me like The Bandit.
Three Chicks
Apr 26, 2017 Three Chicks rated it really liked it
4.5 Fantastic Stars!

This follow up to The Bandit did not disappoint! The Knight is deep and gritty and forceful. Angel is alpha to the max, makes no excuses for his choices and gets what he wants. Mian is head strong and will sacrifice anything for her so, Caylen. She made a stupid choice at the end of The Bandit, but it’s not one that Angel cannot understand. He knows the demons that are inside her; if anyone gets her-it’s Angel.

“I loved him because he’s my father. I never had a choice. I’ve lo
Tongan Book Lover (Ofa Tafa)
Apr 27, 2017 Tongan Book Lover (Ofa Tafa) rated it it was amazing
WOWWWWWWW!

I'm speechless. Finally, after probably what felt like the longest wait ever, Bebe releases the epic conclusion to the Stolen Duet and she absolutely blows it out of the park. There are no words. Like my jaw was literally hanging wide open the entire time. Just when I think it couldn't get any better, BAM! Plot twist and I just couldn't deal. This is the definition of an edge of your seat, nail biting, toe curling story. It'll keep you wondering and surprise the shit out of you.

The Kn
elizarey
May 07, 2017 elizarey rated it it was amazing
 photo CE5FDF7B-C5D4-43EA-94A5-CC067ECAFBF1_zpsnmjieq5q.jpg

photo 20A91822-8D62-4F88-A77F-4EFE99AE557E_zps3bpfabzu.jpg

B.B Reid has SLAYED me!!!!! The things that this duet made me feel is unbelievable. Angel and Mian had an epic and explosive conclusion. It was perfect from start to finish.

You can totally tell Mian has loosened up a bit when it comes to Angel but she still has her wits about her and she will stop at nothing to protect her baby. Even though she wishes she could trust Angel she need to be smart.

Angel is just trying to keep a hold on the woman he's wanted ever since he set eyes on her. But thin
HeatherP
Apr 27, 2017 HeatherP rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs-read
One of my most anticipated books this year! I couldn't wait to get my hands on this. While I did enjoy it for the most part. There were a few things that had me marking it down to a 4.

The one that is 90% behind my 4 stars is my personal pet peeve. This has nothing to do with the writing and the story, I loved all of that. I just personally do no like with the man go soft after meeting his woman and falling in love. I liked Angel and I liked Mian. I loved them together. I loved the story and tho
-S♡
May 05, 2017 -S♡ rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star-favorites
★5 Stars! The Knight... Captivating, steamy, suspenseful, dark, edgy and well written!
One day, the devil met an angel, and he fought a war to keep her...
“She was a girl I craved.
A girl I didn’t deserve.
A girl I’d crumble mountains to keep.”

One word...
B R I L L I A N T!
Tabitha
Apr 30, 2017 Tabitha rated it it was amazing
“YOU WANT ME to fight this war to keep you? So be it.” -Angel Knight

I'm head over heels in love with Angel Knight! BB is the master of creating hawt & dominating men.
The Knight is book 2 (and final) of the Stolen Duet series. I'm sad to see it end. I'm not ready to part with my love, Angel. Mian and Angel have a relationship that "complicated" don't even begin to touch. The secrets, the truths, deception and emotions are powerful through out the entire story.
Family, loyalty, laws & tra
Neecy
4.5 Stars!! B.B. Reid did not disappoint I loved it!!
Grace
Apr 29, 2017 Grace rated it really liked it

Warning: Do not read this review unless you want spoilers for book one.

Two families.
A childhood crush.
An arrangement.
A legacy.
A power struggle.
This story ties everything together in one tremulous conclusion.

Book two picks up right where book one left off, with Mian coming to grips with her actions, and (SPOILER) Angel's response to it. If you think he really died in book one, I can't help you. That scenario just wouldn't work in romance. But, as you can imagine, things are far from rosy
Cheryl O'Harney
May 08, 2017 Cheryl O'Harney rated it it was amazing
*This book was reviewed for Summer's Eve Reads*

Title: The Knight (The Stolen Duet, #2)
Author: B.B. Reid
Genre: Contemporary Romance, Suspense.
Rating: 5/5

Not going to lie I love B.B. Reid and was over the moon when this little beauty landed on my Kindle.

This was an epic and explosive conclusion to The Bandit there's secrets and lies at every turn, a young woman who'll do anything to protect her baby son and a beast of a man who'll do anything to keep a hold of that young woman who he's wanted sinc
BookSmacked
May 01, 2017 BookSmacked rated it it was amazing
Holy Fuck what an ending. I honestly wasn't sure how the Fuck this would turn out. After the way The Bandit ended I thought oh shit !!!

This book is intense!! Angel and Mian are like a ticking time bomb. I was right there with Mian throughout this book. One minute I hated Angel the next I loved him.

This book is almost impossible to talk about without giving spoilers. Just know that you will get so wrapped up in it watching what unfolds. We find out so many more pieces to Angel and his story. Th
Caro Richard
May 01, 2017 Caro Richard rated it really liked it
After such treachery, what would happen to Mian?

Wow, what a conclusion! Twists, secrets, sexy times...it's all there!

And Angel ranks right up there with Kieren for me!

A fantastic 2nd part to this story.
Ally
Apr 26, 2017 Ally rated it it was amazing
No spoilers. I accepted an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

A thrilling and captivating finale to the stolen duet. Smooth transition of the story, characters even more enthralling, fantastic dialogue, steaming hot scenes, and a clever as hell plot. Much like the Bandit I could not have called the ending the way it did, I had moments of thinking I bet this will happen and I was proven wrong again and again, which is fantastic when it comes to books. I love not being able to predict how thing
Katie Anderson
May 03, 2017 Katie Anderson rated it really liked it
**ALSO REVIEWED FOR GARDEN OF REDEN**

Wow! The Knight was an emotional thrill ride that kept running at full speed all the way to the end!

From the last word of the super crazy cliffy I read in The Bandit, I have been waiting impatiently for The Knight. Bebe is one of the few authors I can trust to always deliver a greatly woven, intricate multi-faceted story with seriously complex characters. Bebe is also the master of making you feel conflicting emotions, all at the same time, and this rang true
Becca
Apr 24, 2017 Becca rated it it was amazing
Shelves: series-junkie
description

Sweet Baby Jesus, I don’t even know where should I start! This book’s ruined me – in the very best way. I love all of Bebe’s books but I think this one is my biggest love. And I think I’m breaking up with Dash just to be in a committed relationship with Angel Knight. Yes, that’s the deal. This enchantress made me second my decisions.

description

This book was everything I need in a great, exciting and so damn sexy novel. I was totally lust in the world created by B.B. Reid. I’ve become best friends with thes
Sejla
May 06, 2017 Sejla rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
What an emotional roller coaster this book was! My mind and heart are still all over the place. B.B. Reid knows how to deliver a story that will grab you from the begging and won't let you go until the end. Her books are full of twists and turns you will not see coming. She will put you through some major angst but will feed you sweet little moments in between. You will fall head over heals for her anti-hero Angel. At least I did. I'm so nuts about this guy! The way he loved Mian and her sweet l ...more
Kristina at For The Love Of Books
I have to start off by saying I loved The Bandit. It was everything I love in a book minus the cliffhanger but it was a really good one so I forgave BB and was counting down the days until I had the conclusion on my kindle. Wow what an amazing follow up to The Bandit. It was full of drama, lots of action and suspense. It was everything that I had hoped for and more. I love BB’s writing, the way she writes her characters so flawed but always redeemable. This story is full of betrayal and loyalty ...more
B.B., also known as Bebe, found her passion for romance when she read her first romance novel by Susan Johnson at a young age and she would sneak into her mother's closet for books and even sometimes the attic.
More about B.B. Reid...

Stolen Duet (2 books)
  • The Bandit (The Stolen Duet #1)