Start by marking “Courage (Men of Virtue, #3)” as Want to Read:
Courage (Men of Virtue, #3)

Courage

(Men of Virtue #3)

"It's just a bunch of college boys having fun. What's your problem?"

Austin Freeman isn't exactly a free man. He's out and proud about his sexuality - but still he hides behind the mask of an average college guy, unwilling to embrace his fem side in public. He just wants to fit in, and that's part of why he's pledging Delta Tau Ro.

"My problem is I'm not letting some guy
Published November 10th 2016 by LoveLight Press

To ask other readers questions about Courage, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Courage

Start your review of Courage (Men of Virtue, #3)
Kaila
Nov 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
This one had some bad spots in it... and a lot of good spots.. i honestly wasnt all that fond of Dex at first though., i felt like he was mean more then not.. Austin seemed like a good guy and really liked dex so it made me sad.. but they did eventually both grow on me and i ended up liking them together. i am glad i got to review it because it was a good read.
Denise GremoryKohta
Jun 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing. While I thought Austin was great, it was Dex's growth that blew me away. Best one in the series and I love the series. Can't wait for the next one. I received a complimentary Advanced Reader Copy. ...more
C.B. Abraham
Dec 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great

What can I say, this is a great book. Dex and Austin are a great couple. Their love seems to develop over time, but their connection seems to be immediate. Austin has his knight and Dex has his prince.
Sumire-chan
Dec 28, 2016 rated it did not like it
Austin was wonderful, but he didn't make up for the rest. ...more
Suzanne Ellis
Dec 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Dex is hard to like at first, but his character begins to develop a bit as the book goes along. The author portrays Dex as a very conflicted person who is being forced into his father's mold against his own will.
Austin is very lovable from the very beginning. He has a feminine side that he suppresses in the need to fit in with the college life. So he decides to join a fraternity.
The two have history with a terrible bullying incident in their pasts and are now rushing the same fraternity and are
Lee Rey
Nov 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
*I voluntarily reviewed an advance copy of this book*
Dex and Austin have an interesting history with each other, but neither talk about it when they are partnered up to be Rush buddies. Each have things they prefer to hide from others, yet the chemistry between them cannot be denied no matter how cold Dex may act. When they are forced to admit their secrets theirs a possibility that they may be put in a vulnerable spot. Dex and Austin had to rely on each other and overcome their fear to work as
K Cherry
Nov 16, 2016 rated it did not like it
No. Again with no condom used?

I did not like this story for so many reasons. Austin was sweet and I liked his character a lot. Dex, on the other hand, was just a mean guy. He never treated Austin with respect and his character bordered on cruel throughout. Also, there was simply no reason for these two to get together. They had no chemistry whatsoever. And...again no condom used...and these were college kids with a lot of random hookups. Won't be reading any more of this author's books since she
Rachel
Nov 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was a good read. Quite deep really as both Mcs had a lot of things to over come.
Austin has his love of femininity in heels, dance and further in the book makeup.
Dex has the thoughts of his father to overcome. He is so far into the closet its painful to see his interactions with Austin to start.
During rush a relationship of sorts happens. It's essential friends with benefits. But Austin is in deeper than that.
It takes a bit but Dex comes on board with Austin and things progress.
It's well w
Carmen
Nov 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
Consent Required!

This book starts off a little scary and then it picks up a couple of years later and their additional meeting was a misconception by one. The characters have fraternity and family drama but they get through it together. Good read!
Chris N Hartfield
Nov 22, 2016
Stephanie
Apr 14, 2017
jo
Nov 22, 2016
Sharmi
rated it did not like it
Jun 12, 2018
Karina
Apr 11, 2017
Karyta

Men of Virtue (6 books)
  • Integrity (Men of Virtue, #1)
  • Commitment (Men of Virtue, #2)
  • Faith (Men of Virtue, #4)
  • Trust (Men of Virtue, #5)
  • Honor