Start by marking “They Don't Know (Won't Hurt Them Trilogy, #2)” as Want to Read:
They Don't Know (Won't Hurt Them Trilogy, #2)

They Don't Know (Won't Hurt Them Trilogy #2)

4.33  ·  Rating details ·  3 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
Bria
No one walks away from me. In my life, experience is my teacher. And in this life, I vowed to be the one who walks. This is my philosophy. Never look back; never let my right hand know what my left hand is doing, and always be prepared for the outcome.

Bryant
Secrets and guilt are what I carry.

Cruz
I made a business transaction for her. The contract, one night of my
Published November 11th 2016

To ask other readers questions about They Don't Know, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about They Don't Know

Ebbie ~Author Groupies
They Don't Know is a great addition to this trilogy. It is a suspense filled drama with plenty of heat!

Bria is one lucky lady. She seems to be a magnet for hot guys. She doesn't even see herself that way which is nice. She is successful, sexy, confident and humble. I love all of her men; they are hot,sexy, confident and sweet. Who will she end up with in he end? This book will keep you guessing until the very end.

This was a well written book. I could easily connect with the characters. I hones
Ebbie ~Author Groupies
Nov 16, 2016 rated it really liked it

Bobbie
Nov 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Refreshingly original story-line I've not read before. Edgy plot with action packed angst. Sexy characters that make you want to lick the pages and a strong and complex main heroine I totally related to. Book 2 was much anticipated and I devoured this read at a nail biting pace! I love trilogies and can't wait for the final edition.
Thoroughly enjoying this series!

O.Y. Flemming
May 03, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Cynthia M. Harvey
marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2017
Tamia Jones
is currently reading it
Jul 28, 2017

Won't Hurt Them Trilogy (3 books)
  • What They Don't Know (Won't Hurt Them Trilogy, #1)
  • They Know (Won't Hurt Them Trilogy, #3)