Start by marking “Burned: A Bad Boy Billionaire Romance (Lords of the City Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Burned: A Bad Boy Billionaire Romance (Lords of the City Book 3)

Read Book

Burned: A Bad Boy Billionaire Romance

(Lords of the City #3)

4.07  ·  Rating details ·  121 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
Welcome to the third sexy STANDALONE novel in Bestselling Author Alice Ward's bad boy billionaire romance series, Lords of the City.

When two Type-A personalities come together, one of them is going to get burned.

My life is exactly the way I want it to be — with me in total and complete control. I love my business. I love my home. I love my dog and my friends. And yes, I lo
Kindle Edition
Published November 15th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Burned, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Burned

Esra
Sep 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-english
Son iki kitap gerçekten de güzeldi..
Özellikle de bu diğerlerinden daha farklıydı.
Umarım Epilogue olarak yazılmış olan Forgiven da bunlar gibi olur!
 Lissa Smith Reads'~Bookaholics Bookshelf Reviews
2 Star Kindle Unlimited Read
Let's get something straight right from the start. A 2 Star rating means that the book was okay. The writing was on par with the rest of the series. I just didn't feel this story. Something was missing. It has me in such a reading funk I can't place it right now. I also have the box set to read the extended epilogue "Forever" I'm hoping it will bring me out of my funk.
Eleonor
Nov 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Disclosure: I received ARC of "Burned", third book in the "Lords of the City" series, in exchange for an honest review.
I opened "Burned" on my Kindle and immediately got pulled in. No way could I put it down! The love story in this book is not traditional. The lead female character is an alpha-female, strong, willful and independent. She doesn't have any weaknesses and doesn't have time for a relationship. The lead male character is an alpha-male that only interested in a one-two night fling an
Michelle
Nov 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Quinn is a good business women and loves men but does not need them and going to an art gallery one night she meets Seth and they have a wild night but she did not a give him her real name or phone number but she gets a texted a couple of days later and then starts a relationship and love and then Seth goes missing and things get crazy
Seth does not trust many people and tells Quinn that he is an army reserve person but he a man that he
Coral Mitchell
Quinn only has one focus, her job. She does not have time for relationships, nor does she care to take the time. Seth is not looking for long term and can tell Quinn is not either. Both realize they may have found their match in each other, but Seth has more secrets. I did not understand Seth. Especially his relationship with his family and the explanation was vague. His other secret was wrapped up too quickly on Quinn's side. The ending was missing closure.

I voluntarily reviewed and Advanced Re
megan wykle
Nov 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was immediately drawn in to this story. Quinn and Seth are combustible. Another amazing read in this fantastic Billionaires series.
I voluntarily reviewed this book and was not compensated in any way.
Patricia Hoffstaetter
Shelves: finished-reading
This is an intriguing and interesting book to read and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. What you will find in this book is: a feisty independent female business consultant in the field of science & engineering (Quinn Laurent), a man apparently in the army reserve and heir to an oil and gas fortune (Seth Allman), drama, intrigue, suspense, attractions, paranoia, disagreements, apology's, declarations, some domination, some submission, strange feelings, suspicions, apprehension, some confiding ...more
Laura  Redmon
Nov 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The pages will Burn right into you, this is so good!

I love Alice Wards books and Burned is no different. This is Book 3 in a Lords of the city
Series and can be read as a standalone, but you won't want to miss books 1 and 2, guaranteed!

This is a story about how a Quinn, a business consultant, and Seth, a billionaire andin tye Army Reserves, find love. It's not easy, especially since Seth doesn't let Quinn in. After a romantic getaway he tells her he has to deploy for 6 months and is leaving in a
Ruza
Nov 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Burned is a love story about 2 Alpha's … Quinn who is a very successful businesswomen and Seth who is a sexy HOT Army Reservist (plus a whole lot more). They both have a tendency to hit and go when it comes to sex and relationships. However, when they meet something just clicks. I don't mean just the sex either! They actually enjoy each others company. Seth has secrets that he doesn't share with anyone. Quinn hates that Seth is holding back from her, but there is just something about him that sh ...more
Melissa
Nov 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love a story with strong characters who know what they want and set out to get it. That is exactly what you get I n Burned, the third book of the Lords Of The City Series.

Seth and Quinn are both used to being in charge, neither want to be tied down, both are looking for a one night stand, nothing more. When they meet it is nothing less than explosive! The passion and desire between Seth and Quinn is undeniable, but it's not all smooth sailing!

I could not put this book down, it is a great addit
Missi Mullins
Nov 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A woman who is determined to be single and use men the way they typically use women is a good way to start a book. It is very interesting to see how her peers react. What makes this book interesting is two type A personalities getting involved with one another. Each have their secrets but his is worse on the heart than his. This is a breath of fresh air for people who are type A personalities. This shows there is someone for everyone.
Heather Merriman
Nov 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the 3rd book of The Lords of the City series and can be read a standalone! This is my favorite of the series!! I couldn't put it down! You get a little bit of everything in this book- romance, hot chemistry & suspense! I could wait to see what happened next! I loved Seth & Quinn's story!!! I don't think you'll be disappointed!
I received an advanced copy and voluntarily left my honest review.
Kimkbries
Nov 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Quinn had a great life. Successful business, great friends and hook ups when needed. When she met Seth, she was attracted to him but he was not one to get serious with....or was he? Enjoy this great story of finding happiness, believing in someone enough to trust telling about well kept secrets and discovering true love.
Julie
Jan 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WOOOO!!!!!! This didn't go the way I thought it was going to go. Lots of twists & turns, but works in the scope of the rest of the series. Absolutely adored this installment. Can't wait to start the next one. Thanks, Alice!
Nikki Mcelroy Turner
Nov 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story so much!! Seth is probably one of my favorite men in the Lords of the City series! The chemistry he and Quinn have is off the charts! This one is definitely worth reading, as is the whole series! Alice Ward writes the most amazing and real characters!
Meloney
Jan 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this story of Seth and Quinn. Both not looking for love just wanting to hook up. This is my favorite of the Lords of the City Series. Great love story.
Cindy
Debra Dunn
Nov 22, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Two Editions 3 20 Nov 09, 2016 12:06PM
Alice Ward is the bestselling author of dozens of hot and steamy contemporary romances. She’s an amazingly prolific writer, releasing a new book almost every single month. Her books are widely read, especially by women and any other lovers of the romance genre. My Stepbrother, My Lover, was her first smash hit.

*** Get a Free VIP Exclusive Alice Ward book here: authoraliceward.com/free-book ***

Ali

Lords of the City (3 books)
  • Torn (Lords of the City, #1)
  • Secrets (Lords of the City, #2)

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
  • Shadow Woman
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement