Start by marking “Always You” as Want to Read:
Always You

Always You

“I will breathe for you.”

Some people’s bodies are built to run marathons. Others to lift and labour. And some are made so graceful their footsteps are barely heard.
My body was built to be a vessel. It was Always You.

Maybelline Connors knows stars are not always as faultless as they appear. She knows life is not permanently concreted into its foundations and love can last
ebook
Published February 2nd 2017 by Obie Books

♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ the Romance Bibiliophile ♡

I am kind of speechless about Always You by Belle Brooks even after days I am not sure what to say about this book that would not give away anything on this story.

I could voice my thoughts on how this reminds me of two books I read by accident - but mentioning the titles would result in 90% of all people knowing facts about this story as both books have been made into movies lately and many people know them.

Even bringing up another author to compare would give away to much so – no – you will be
Katiria
Jan 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites-books

*** Review of Always You on La Jersey Chika Reads Indie Books ***

*** I received this book by the author in exchanged for an honest review. Thank you so much Belle Brooks for giving me the opportunity to read and review Always You! ***

Tears, Tears What a very beautiful and heartbreaking book Always You was that it completely blindsided me. Because when I first read the synopsis it was a very vague synopsis for me so I really couldn't tell what this book wa
Leanne ~ Tales From The Heart
It's taken me a week to write this review and I don't think I can do this book justice. The story absolutely shattered me. For anyone who has lost a family member or loved one to Cancer this story will be a trigger for you. It was an emotional ugly cry that I needed -- just not on public transport.
I received this book as a mystery book from 'Quirky Blind Date with a Book', no cover, no author and no blurb. If I had any idea, then who knows if I'd be brave enough to read it..my loss as I'm sure g
Kiera
Jul 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle, romance
This book is beautifully written. The relationship between May and Willard is heartbreaking and beautiful and normal. Always You is an understated book, not overly dramatic and I really enjoyed that aspect of it. I know this is a short and vague review, but spoilers suck and I don't want to give anything away. It's truly a book you ought to read. This is my first Belle Brooks read and it will not be the last. 5 stars.
Sandra Loves Reading
Jun 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This deserves more than 5 stars.
Absolutely beautifully written. Wonderful characters.
Normal people living normal lives. Until they aren't. Then you see what family and friends are all about.
I don't want to spoil this story and give spoilers, but you will need tissues, and lots of them.
MUST READ BOOK!
Donna Was A Scandal
Feb 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
TJ gave this one 5 stars...it gave her a book hangover, big time! Go to Scandalicious Book Reviews to see her full, spoiler free, review:
Na
I received this beauty as a "Super Secret Book Blind Date" from the Facebook group "Quirky Blind Date With A Book". So I could say I received an ARC but I did not know who wrote it, what it's name was and what it's about. I dove in totally clueless which was a weird but great experience especially with such a wonderful book.
As I've never read a book of Belle Brooks before, I wasn't able to figure it out, so I did some online research after finishing this book. I am quite amazed how Belle's char
Janneke Wolbers
Feb 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I dont know what to say.
This book left me in pieces.. I cried my eyes out for most of the book.
I really dont know what else to say... But if you feel like crying.. This is the book to read..
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Feb 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
☆☆☆☆☆
~Lynzi~
My heart is left weeping. My soul is left crushed. My eyes are left teary and swollen.

'“It was always you.” There would have never been another choice I would have made.'

'A mother’s love is never lost because it beats with the heart of her child.'

'In life there is love and in love there will always be life. I know this now to be the truth.'

This one is easily explained. It's a story that portrays one of life's most simplest things, a mother's love for her child. A mother willing to do
Lee
Feb 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I probably should have read something a little more lighthearted after finishing A Thousand Boy Kisses but after receiving this as a gift from the author and seeing ALL the amazing reviews I had to make it my next read.

What an amazing story! A real punch to the feels....all of them!! I lived the Fuck-It Bucket List right along side them with the way this story was written. Belle Brooks seriously captured every emotion May and Will experienced and you felt it.
Layla
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WOW...

THIS. BOOK. BROKE. MY. HEART!!

I didn't think I would make it through this book. I cried and cried and cried and ..... T.T
This was one of the most beautiful and most heartbreaking love stories I have ever read...
This book is so beautiful, so sad and just damn it. T.T

I highly recommend this book with all my heart. Be prepared to ugly cry. Possibly more than once. But know that it is absolutely worth every single tear...
Reading with 2 book lovers
Mar 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
wow what can i say belle brooks shattered me with this wonderful heartwarming, heart breaking and emotional story.
i fell in love with Maybelline (may) and Willard (will).
this is a very well written story.
if i could give it 10 stars i would. Definitely reccomend reading this book to everyone if you dont mind a few tears.
great work by the author.
Shim
Oct 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This story is heartbreaking but at the same time it heals the heart too..

it's a story of love, of life, of reality, of hope, of will, of determination, of heartbreak.

Very Well written. I hope there's a book 2 to this series. although the end was satisfying, I would love to see how the future was was shaped.
Amy
May 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow!! This book is so well written that you feel like you are there every step of the way. If only everyone in the world could experience a love as great as May and Will, we would be set for life!! This book truly had me ugly crying a bunch of times but in the end, left me a feeling of peace. This is definitely a must read for everyone!!!
Shelly hammett
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
May's f*ck it bucket list

Will you still love me in the morning? I'll love you forever,no matter the weather. A beautiful emotional sad story
Cleida R
Feb 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm still reeling from this book!
This book has touched me so deeply.
Heart-warming, sad, and almost surreal. This book is worth every word written, and I hope you all have chance to read it.
Sherry Haynes
Jun 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Won a copy in a contest. Writing a voluntary review

This book is heart felt and emotional. Yet shows what it means to truly love someone and the sacrifices of love. Definitely need to read with box of Kleenex.
Lyndsee Copple
Feb 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely beautiful! I refuse to give anything away because you need to go into this completely blind. All I have to say is: OMG, that one thing happened immediately followed by the other thing and then a bunch of stuff happens and then omg the end.
C.J. Fallowfield
Mar 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is such a hard book for me to rate - The writing was excellent and the story of a young married couple, childhood sweethearts, facing the challenges of a diagnosis of cancer was poignant and heart-breaking. It's clear that the author did a lot of research and I'm sure shed many tears herself as she wrote it. It reminded me in parts of A Thousand Boy Kisses by Tillie Cole. For all of those reasons I take my hat off to Brooks. On the other hand it wasn't easy reading, which I'm sure was her i ...more
Brandi Aga
Jan 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: top-favorites
I am seriously blown away. I received this book as a "mystery book". No idea of the cover, author, or title until I finished. I'm SO glad I took the risk and went in blind because this book cut me deep! There's nothing I love more than a good ugly cry book with all the feels. It's so raw and real because it could happen to anyone.

May and Will are happy in their lives. They love each other more than words can say. The only thing missing is the baby they've been trying so hard for.

"Love never l
Halle
Feb 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It's not so often that you come across a book that will completely swallow you whole. Always You did just that. It is emotional to the highest level possible, it is heartbreakingly beautiful and I can't even give this book the review it deserves because their just are no words.

May is so strong and she is so selfless with the choices she makes. Will is just the sweetest person and he loves May with everything he has that you literally feel everything so hard for him. Each character was so specia
Bloggers From Down Under
Jan 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
** Provided on behalf of the author for an honest review **
** Review by Gayle from Bloggers From Down Under **

Belle Brooks….Always You….
This is the first time that I’ve read any novels from this author and I have to say after reading this I’m completely broken and my heart is hurting. It completely moved me to my very core. It captured my heart from the beginning and it didn’t let go. I’m still trying to mentally and emotionally process it all it consumed my soul that much. I have no words. I’m
Rebecca Barber
Feb 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sometimes when you read a book, you get a couple of pages in and you stop, put it down and just stare at the wall thinking, "Oh please no. She can't do that. She just can't."

This book was that for me.

I got a couple of chapters in and had to stop. I didn't want to know the answer. I couldn't. I knew, that if I turned the page and what I thought was going to happen, did in fact happen, I knew this book would break my heart.

It didn't break my heart - it shattered it. Into a million tiny fragments.

F
Katrina
Jan 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Always You is A powerful , deep read about love, loss and sacrifices. A crafted story of loss , love, family, friendships and a moving and dam heartbreaking read that was un-put-down-able.

Belle wove her magic , ripped our hearts out but filled it with hope , love and Willow.

Your going to cry , maybe even ugly cry but your still going to love it !!!

The last few chapters were the longest and hardest to read they had me teary eyed and silently
Crying inside and out with this bitter sweet love story
Maggie Schuler
Jan 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, adult-life
Maybelline “May” Connors the never-ending dreamer is one of the most beautiful characters in the new release Always You. She sees the world as half full and then adds her own sparkle, making sure everyone smiles. She fell in love with Willard as a child and they grew into their adulthood, hand in hand, and betrothed to one another. There is nothing more sacred to either of them than their love and commitment. But sometimes love requires more strength and understanding to come full circle. May re ...more
 ♡ One Click Romance ♡
Stock up on some Kleenex. I promise you'll need them.

I'm not sure how to review this book. I'm a ball of feelings right now.

I think this is my first book by Belle Brooks and it was earth shattering. My heart hurts in a way I never thought possible and not in a bad way (clearly, I rated this 5 stars for a reason).

I've so much to say, but, the words... they, they just fail me. This story has touched my soul. I will never forget this book.

May had everything she could ask for, a loving husband and
Karen Harper
Feb 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Now and again, a reader will come across a book which changes your life or, to be more accurate, changes the way you look at life. Always You is one of those rare books.
Always You is a book of feelings and I’m not exaggerating when I write that this book made me feel a multitude of feelings. I cried many times when I read this book––in fact, it was my first ugly cry book–– but I also smiled. Have you ever wanted to reach in and hug a character in a book? I wanted to do this while reading Always
Bin Blogs Books
Jan 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A two boxes of tissues read.

When faced with the unthinkable, life gives you and those who love you a choice. Go it alone or choose to embrace your love ones with all your heart.

Maybelline is facing heartache and a future of impossible choices. By her side is her lifelong love Willard, who has loved her since childhood. Throughout her ordeal, even when he's at his breaking point, Will us there to 'love her forever, no matter the weather'. And the weather forecast is a tsunami.

This book shows th
Danielle Dickson
Jan 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 gut wrenching stars!!

First I want to start off by saying that Belle is a new author to me, but my TBR list has just got another 3 books longer ;) I also want to say that you're a mean person, Belle, haha!

Now onto the actual book; the romance of it all was sweet - albeit a little too much cheese for me at points - but it was lovely to see May and Will's relationship right from the start when they were just kids. I ADORED her relationship with her dad and Gem, everyone needs relationships like
Katie Jones
Jan 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: blind-dates
This book was breathtaking! I've never had a single book break me down, on numerous occasions.

May and Will have the most beautiful relationship until fate would have it otherwise. Throughout the book, Will stays by May's side and it's utterly amazing. I loved all the secondary characters as well. Gem and John were amazing. Streeter was great. Lexi was the best. May and Will's parents were such sweet people. The doctors and nurses were the most fantastic people that could've helped May. The F***
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• The Definition of Fflur
  • S&M 101
  • Switch (The Plume #8)
  • Scattered Pieces (Cape Isle, #1)
  • Tempting Justice (Sons of Sydney, #2)
  • Resurrection
  • All Shook Up
  • Even Odds (Slices of Pi, #1)
  • Sexsomnia - Sleepless in Manhattan
  • Intercepting the Chef (How to Score, #1)
  • In My Arms Tonight (NYC Singles #2)
  • Kiss of the Irish (Foreign Fling #1)
  • All Fired Up (Black Halo, #2)
  • Finding Paradise
  • His Heart's Revenge (49th Floor, #4)
  • A License to Wed (Rebellious Brides, #2)
  • Tears of Ink
  • Make Me Stay (Men of Gold Mountain, #1)
Belle Brooks is the International bestselling author of seven novels and multiple novellas. She lives out in the country of Queensland with her incredibly tolerant and crazy family. She writes contemporary romance, romantic comedy and contemporary women's fiction ranging from young adult to adult audiences. She also writes crime and psychological thrillers.

MISS NOT TOGETHER, Belle's next full-leng